Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113214 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
jantofubu:

One of the qualities that makes a man worthy of being called a man is his ability to tame his inner demon which is anger.

Any man that derives joy in beating women is not only a coward but also a deranged animal..

When this fool gets arrested he start blaming devil

Anger is a part of our lives. You can't tame anger. No one is that perfect. Even Moses, the meekest man that ever lived, was provoked into anger. Even our Lord Jesus Christ.

However, excessive anger is what everyone should try to avoid. That anger that causes one to break things up, to beat up a fellow human being to a pulp, that level of anger should be avoided at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:30pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Tor good for you. Crazy indeed, when they have left us in the dust with a hundred year gap.

Left to where Hell Come on, we are not interested... smiley
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Habiyo: 11:31pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
psychopath, That's what the man is.

If you check well, It's not the first time he's physically abusing this woman, The annoying thing is, The woman won't report, If you want to report on her behalf, She will say "leave my husband alone for me".
How some women endure men like this is beyond me. See his ugly face like all those street urchins.
Domestic violence is alarming this days.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2020
Me too grin grin I be like they said the man beats a woman now where's the woman?? I have to recheck shocked shocked shocked
Masonkaycares:
Before and after pictures of the wife kee me with laff grin
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Habiyo: 11:34pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
psychopath, That's what the man is.

If you check well, It's not the first time he's physically abusing this woman, The annoying thing is, The woman won't report, If you want to report on her behalf, She will say "leave my husband alone for me".
How some women endure men like this is beyond me. See his ugly face like all those street urchins.
Domestic violence is alarming this days. Am even tired of my marriage, may God to see me through.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Left to where Hell Come on, we are not interested... smiley
Ha I laugh at Christians when they wait for this afterlife, they won't even be able to feel the disappointment that will come after death that there is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2020
aro1:
The man strong face sef.. Suppose don give warning sign to any sensible lady..

But no.. Either love or material gains dey always blind women's eyes..

If i be woman.. I no fit make friends, not to talk of dating a guy with this face like pawpaw wey spoil..

Tuehhhh!

Maybe the woman sef na confirm mad woman.

I remembered during my service year, there were some teenage girls that you dared not even scold because if you see the thugs they rolled with.

There was a certain school where a teacher flogged one of such girls. Her boyfriends stormed the school, and used broken bottles to disfigure the teacher.

So, I believe men like this have wives that are just like them.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:36pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Ha I laugh at Christians when they wait for this afterlife, they won't even be able to feel the disappointment that will come after death that there is nothing.

Nothing to lose! But you have all to lose when you discover there is an afterlife. By then, it would have been too late!! smiley
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MoIbrahim: 11:38pm On May 12, 2020
Man that can only communicate by beating. That one na man?

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Nothing to lose! But you have all to lose when you discover there is an afterlife. By then, it would have been too late!! smiley
gringrin I laugh.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:40pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

gringrin I laugh.

That's the best you can do. That post is thought-provoking... smiley
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2020
Azyne:
Personally I think it's cowards who can't stand a face off with their fellow men that beat women.

Just look at this ones face with his mouth like fish angry
Bloody coward!
na so una mouth go dey sharp till man forget slap for una face,una go come dey talk rubbish about coward hitting women, una no go talk of the bish running her mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nanavati(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2020
he should be taken to isolation centre
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Esteejay4u(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487

If this kind face no beat woman na em be say animals no dey this world again na.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

That's the best you can do. That post is thought-provoking... smiley
Thought provoking my ass. I can't argue with people who don't have a high level of reason, if there is an afterlife or not is not even worthy of a philosophical argument just like God's existence, a God that knows everything but still takes you to hell when he knows that you will die with one foot out, what a dumb plot hole.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:45pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Thought provoking my ass. I can't argue with people who don't have a high level of reason, if there is an afterlife or not is not even worthy of a philosophical argument just like God's existence, a God that knows everything but still takes you to hell when he knows that you will die with one foot out, what a dumb plot hole.

Sure. Hell-bound folks always talk like this. Only God can save you guys from yourselves... embarassed
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by CuteYvonne777: 11:46pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by omoharry(f): 11:47pm On May 12, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487
The man himself you very miserable and a sad soul. He is a mad man
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 11:47pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

@bolded Are you okay

You can flog where necessary! angry

Hmmm another idiot!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:47pm On May 12, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Idiot!

Your father! angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Sure. Hell-bound folks always talk like this. Only God can save you guys from yourselves... embarassed
See no high level of reason. Keep on praying to your God and waiting for the afterlife.

"God created man on the sixth day and on the seventh man returned the favour"
Friedrich Nietzsche.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 11:49pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

And you believe "God" has saved you? Mumu.....sanctimonious mumuuuu!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:50pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

See no high level of reason. Keep on praying to your God and waiting for the afterlife.

"God created man on the sixth day and on the seventh man returned the favour"
Friedrich Nietzsche.

Nonsense!

It's a matter of time. Just start getting close to nakeddd fire in preparation for eternal damnation in hell!! angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ChelseaDr(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2020
See his face like pótópôtô...... Weakling....
He is a disgrace to that thing dangling between his thighs
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 11:50pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Don't mind the idiot!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:51pm On May 12, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

And you believe "God" has saved you? Mumu.....sanctimonious mumuuuu!

Another hell-bound folk! You guys are so many here!! In real life, you don't seem to exist... angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Nonsense!

It's a matter of time. Just start getting close to nakeddd fire in preparation for eternal damnation in hell!! angry
gringrin ahhh preachers of death.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:54pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

gringrin ahhh preachers of death.

Nope. That's the reality. I won't pamper you. Accept Jesus Christ or prepare for everlasting torment in hell... tongue
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

I knew I have been debating a hell-bound fellow... grin You guys are so many here. Is it because the owner of this place is one of you

Flogging is one of the ways of disciplining a child. Even your white "lords" resorted to it severally when their head were still intact... cool
what da hell are you on about? we were having a matured debate. and now you have resorted to name calling and derogatory remarks, that shows you have lost the argument.

Flogging is babaric, degrading and immoral, white people are your lord otherwise you wouldn't be worshipping and believing in their God or bible, what a contradiction on your part. grin white men's head are not intact but yours are? the same white people you copy in your daily life.

tell me, it's flogging the only thing God and bible tells you to do? or do you just pick and choose what to follow in the bible? the part that justifies your evil lifestyle and assaulting of minors in the name disciplining.

Yes, i was born in white man land i also grew up in white man land, i am so grateful for that, because i wouldn't want to live your "africa" life.

you call me a hell bound fellow?, nice of you to judge me. Yes! i am satan. Anyway, where is hell even located? in which country?

your ignorance is epic. you Godly and heavenly person.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:59pm On May 12, 2020
[s]
gypsey:
what da hell are you on about? we were having a matured debate. and now you have resorted to name calling and derogatory remarks, that shows you have lost the argument.

Flogging is babaric, degrading and immoral, white people are your lord otherwise you wouldn't be worshipping and believing in their God or bible, what a contradiction on your part. grin white men's head are not intact but yours are? the same white people you copy in your daily life.

tell me, it's flogging the only thing God and bible tells you to do? or do you just pick and choose what to follow in the bible? the part that justifies your evil lifestyle and assaulting of minors in the name disciplining.

Yes, i was born in white man land i also grew up in white man land, i am so grateful for that, because i wouldn't want to live your "africa" life.

you call me a hell bound fellow?, nice of you to judge me. Yes! i am satan. Anyway, where is hell even located? in which country?

your ignorance is epic.
[/s]

Rants!

1. Flogging where necessary is okay.

2. If you don't accept Jesus Christ, you are going to hell. And it may even start for you here on earth.

3. God authored the Bible through whites. He used them to bring the gospel here.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Sterope(f): 12:06am On May 13, 2020
It will get to a point we would classify victims of abuse as people suffering from a mental disorder, with exceptions of course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.