Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? (5252 Views)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend / Am I Being Friendzoned? / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by VickyRotex(f): 1:35am On May 14, 2020
Scaredd:

After my last year messing with woman, I want to be responsible now for once in my life.

Be responsible for "once" in your life and abstain from premarital sex. Respect your girlfriend's decision.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Assetosky(m): 1:59am On May 14, 2020
Nyamve1:
Wait o, why is it that 99% of guys believes that sex is all that the can offer in a relationship? If u had not have sex with then u believe u've been played with. LORD i want to go back to dose days when sex was nt a priority in a relationship, what about those days that our parents used to be virgins till they marry?

That's because there was no hotel

1 Like

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 2:04am On May 14, 2020
Scaredd:
I'm dating a deeper life girl, and we haven't had sex since I started dating her last year September.

It's a long distance relationship though, when I visit her and make any move for sex, she ends up saying she's doesn't want to have sex. But she can kiss for Africa which I don't fancy that much.

In one occasion, I took her to the guest room in a hotel, we kissed, she was turned on and started begging me to hold her nipples. I was like "finally!".

I told her oya let's get a room, but to my greatest surprise, she said No. That she doesn't want to have sex now, that it's been long she had sex and if she goes to the room with me she won't be able to resist sex.

Anyway, I let her be because sex should be mutual afterall. I love her and she's not the "give me money" type, rather, I send her monthly stipend at my will. Moreover, sex is not why I travel all the way to see her or still dating her.

I just hope am not being played like someone pointed out in the other thread.

Be honest do you see a future with her? Will you put a ring on her finger? If no please leave this girl alone and find a fast girl who is down for what you want (sex).
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 2:13am On May 14, 2020
This dude is a clown, you have been dating a Christian girl for 7months yet you are cheating with 4 other women, no wonder you don't trust your Christian girl you are judging her by your own loose morals. I hope you abstained from kissing your Christian girlfriend with your fungi-infected tongue. lipsrsealed

Gosh you guys kill me, you dip your diseased p£n!S in any hole and kiss anything that moves with your diseased mouths/tongues. Yuck! angry

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nyamve1: 4:31am On May 14, 2020
Assetosky:

That's because there was no hotel
U try
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 6:23am On May 14, 2020
duduade:

Oodee like you that's why your deeper life girlfriend is using your head Abi

I agree, is it your head Ugly chim like you.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Be responsible for "once" in your life and abstain from premarital sex. Respect your girlfriend's decision.

Nice talk, I do respect her decision. Very rear unlike all the bitches that'll off pant within one week. One is even saying she wants to come over, but it won't happen.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 6:34am On May 14, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
This dude is a clown, you have been dating a Christian girl for 7months yet you are cheating with 4 other women, no wonder you don't trust your Christian girl you are judging her by your own loose morals. I hope you abstained from kissing your Christian girlfriend with your fungi-infected tongue. lipsrsealed

Gosh you guys kill me, you dip your diseased p£n!S in any hole and kiss anything that moves with your diseased mouths/tongues. Yuck! angry

Who's this chim again? When last did you go to the hospital? Oh, you assume all is well. Well I don't, small headache fit carry me go hospital.

Yes, I was battling with a barrage of bitches who won't let me be. "I love u" "I love u", yet their manners sucks. I knew it was time to come clean which is why I'd to stop those life style by fire by force.

As for my medical fitness, I'm a very lucky person. Now go brush your bacteria filled mouth.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 14, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

Be honest do you see a future with her? Will you put a ring on her finger? If no please leave this girl alone and find a fast girl who is down for what you want (sex).

I don tire for "fast girls", it's time to be responsible.
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by UZDNews: 6:41am On May 14, 2020
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 14, 2020
Scaredd:

Who's this chim again? When last did you go to the hospital? Oh, you assume all is well. Well I don't, small headache fit carry me go hospital.

Yes, I was battling with a barrage of bitches who won't let me be. "I love u" "I love u", yet their manners sucks. I knew it was time to come clean which is why I'd to stop those life style by fire by force.

As for my medical fitness, I'm a very lucky person. Now go brush your bacteria filled mouth.

Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 14, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

Agbaya
Re: No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? by VickyRotex(f): 12:47pm On May 14, 2020
Scaredd:

Nice talk, I do respect her decision. Very rear unlike all the bitches that'll off pant within one week. One is even saying she wants to come over, but it won't happen.

Then you have your answers. Continue your relationship with her and hold tight till marriage. All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? / See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) / Body Language: Love Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.