Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (74017 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Greensquard(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

FOOOLL

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Dreyton36: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnnnn
E clear

We are complaining of Ozo bbnaija whereas there is someone like you on this planet Earth

Once i notice a woman cheating on me , even if I didn't catch her red handed , that's the end of the caring ok

In my whole life I've never read anything as annoying as this post of yours, the more I read the more I feel like shooting your brains out
My only question for you is this

Have you ever sent your mother 400k?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
ken711:

Hmmm bro, I haven't oo..but the girl came to my house with uber...Couldn't chase her away....It's been about 3 days now.......Still figuring out what to do...even If i give her the money, na break up straight.........No happiness can come out of it.
How far nah?E don teh well well.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Dreyton36: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn
E clear

Rent out that her apartment seems you paid for it
Start looking for someone who'll rent the place without her notice
Then you drink confirm odejiji fvckife commot for her body
And dump her ass
If she get big breast , u can pass her over make I taste am too

If na woman wey u go they spend money for you they find lemme know I go link you up ,, simp actions
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

Did you later broke up with your girlfriend? You have a good heart
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Erojepromise(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
lol op l didn't intend laughing at your story but l couldn't help it.. wait what is holding you from breaking up from such toxic relationship na the Toto or she is just too beautiful huh?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by 2buffagain(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Is it that you feel like a loser of you are single?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by slimman007: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

Please give her the money since that is what you are good at.Guys like you will never help a brother in need rather will prefer to give a Hoe in name of girlfriend.Foolish slowpoke you call that cheap slut a girlfriend after seen hand writing on the wall...some people need to be flog openly.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ghettochild(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
davosea:
grin thruth be told man,you need a sledge hammer on your skull
I concur, You are a fool
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by davosea(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
ghettochild:
I concur, You are a fool
its obvious youre pain
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by IamAngelica(f): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'm against any form of violence whether it's from a guy or girl..she constantly disrespects you and you keep letting her get away with it..man up and tell that bitch to leave you the hell alone!! How many times does something have to happen to you before you learn your lesson? There is absolutely nothing you can do to change her so why do you keep thinking she's gonna change one day? Get out of that toxic relationship,cut all ties and move on..it won't take you long to realize you made the best decision..that woman is a blood sucking parasite that will continue feeding on you till you're left with nothing and after that she'll leave you for the next best thing..save yourself while you still can.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by AskProf: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2020
AskProf:

Pls, I need just 40,000naira. It would be a huge relief to me.

What's going on here?
I didn't ask for my comment/ request to get 335 likes.

I asked for 40,000.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Lillysbee: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abeg I be novice for NL how una dey take upload photos

Ebenezer2O2O:
kindly upload your pics. I'd like us to hook up

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Godfreynice(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oboy you mumu wella
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Princesslee: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Brother be calming down small���
babyfaceafrica:
my only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!

If you pay for any other thing.... I will tell amadioha, Sango and Thor to deal with you.. You never learn your lesson.. This type of gals that ritualist are looking for.. Nansense and ingredient
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Princesslee: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Some girls are extremely lucky when it comes to relationship aswear down unlike some of us dating the sons of stinginess
ken711:

Please help!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by davosea(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Godfreynice:
Oboy you mumu wella
lol e go soon wise
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by akinbode1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
You're mumuric shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Lamanii22(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
davosea:
grin thruth be told man,you need a sledge hammer on your skull

grin grin grin I agree with youuu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.