Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (74016 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Iambatman(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2020
Bro send me a PM so I can help you. You really need help because I don’t understand why you will act this way.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 13, 2020
Bros abeg carry ur wahala go , u're irredeemable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by lanreabbey(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2020
I sincerely weep for this man,,,God of Mercy why do I even av to read sometin like dis at dis time. If truely I have u as a friend..I SLAP AND PUNCH U HARD.. It's ur cross,carry it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Collins4u1(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2020
Msteeeeeew that's how magas do. They don't stop paying once they start until they get destroyed.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Lightangel65: 11:57pm On May 13, 2020
You are an idiot but break up with her fast and the next time she tries to hit you, beat her scatter like you are beating a thief in Lagos market, that will reset her brain. What kinda nonsense is this.

But again people like you after all the advice you still go back.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Michelle55: 12:03am On May 14, 2020
Huncle.. Fogerrit.. Just accept it as a business gone bad.
Thank me lera

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by pixey(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2020
Please delete this post and find something meaningful to do.Pathetic Liar grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by drmikeadams(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2020
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by TheSourcerer: 1:47am On May 14, 2020
MrSensor:
Be a man and punch her back. Use a full force to beat her up and thank me later.
I swear

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Purpletee(f): 1:57am On May 14, 2020
May we not be unfortunate in life!!!

bros, first of all,don't break up with her yet,you need to teach her a lesson the hard way.If you want to.

second,make new friends,socialize and try to do away with your feelings for her, but wait o,don't you have male friends who can advice you, well....

thirdly, make her believe you're broke,you have to really fake it,I'm a lady,I know when a guy is broke and when he's pretending to be broke.That way the billing stops.

OR

you can just erase her from your life completely and count your losses.Good luck,you're gonna need it.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Kobicove(m): 2:03am On May 14, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months...pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!

What I would love to do now is to give you a stinging slap! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by DaddyRochie1642: 2:59am On May 14, 2020
Ken711, If You are Smart and If You Have Sense, You Will Take This Advice am About to Give You

Go to YouTube and Search For "Donovan Sharpe" ... And yes you heard me Clearly, go to YouTube and Search for that man "Donovan Sharpe" and Pay attention and Listen Very Closely to what that man has to say and you will learn about the Evil, and deceptive ways of women and your Eyes Will Clear.

You were manipulated from the Beginning bro because you are a Wonderful Man.... Just go and do what I told you to do if you have any value for yourself

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by InvestmentMood: 3:28am On May 14, 2020
I hate Weak Men like you. You are very very dull. Why wasting your heard earn money on a woman they is not your wife

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Walexdubia(m): 5:48am On May 14, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you...look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.
From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of...Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. my spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......she even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her.....She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k....Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me.. ....would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k.....she even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user...my only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!

U are a pussy ass nigga for those dumb sacrifices u made,she is not more a girlfriend to u she is already a burden and don't she have parents.
Why can't she go slap her parents,the problem with guys nowadays is that we behave too gullible among ladies,though u can make sacrifices but not to your own disadvantage,let her Know that u are also still hustling ...

Tell me u spent #500k on a lady and I'm sure u don't even have a plot of land.... mtcheeew

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by sunday0707(m): 6:24am On May 14, 2020
You are the number one maga and mugu combined. You live, I presume in a rented apartment and had the gut to pay 400k for a girl's house rent. Not your parents or siblings, even if you live in your own house, it's high sense of irresponsibility on you to pay 400k house rent for a girlfriend when there are so many motherless home or needy people all around.I just wish I could see you and call you names if this your story is really true though and not a fiction.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by sunday0707(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2020
InvestmentMood:
I hate Weak Men like you. You are very very dull. Why wasting your heard earn money on a woman they is not your wife
Don't mind him, he might be living in a rented apartment o. He's the biggest fool ever lived. Such a dumbass

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by MrSensor(m): 6:28am On May 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I swear
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Angelacruz: 6:43am On May 14, 2020
Wat do u tink will happen wen u cant afford her expensive lifestyle again? Dnt spend ur money on her again.
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you...look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.
From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of...Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. my spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......she even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her.....She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k....Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me.. ....would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k.....she even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user...my only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Angelacruz: 6:45am On May 14, 2020
Fallacy of hasty generalization
Juliusmomoh:
They are thesame everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Angelacruz: 6:46am On May 14, 2020
Hhahhhaaa
babyfaceafrica:
my only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!

If you pay for any other thing.... I will tell amadioha, Sango and Thor to deal with you.. You never learn your lesson.. This type of gals that ritualist are looking for.. Nansense and ingredient
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Angelacruz: 6:49am On May 14, 2020
No,it will not end.
1StopRudeness:
Lack of sex no dey kill but una no dey hear word...
Discipline you mind, discipline your body....and no girl will be able to use the hole between her legs as leverage .....

See this !diot wey pay 400k rent..won’t one year end ?? ......
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Angelacruz: 6:52am On May 14, 2020
If dere is anyway u can get ur money back frm d rented apartment...u fit even tell d owner u r travelling out of d country dat dere will be no need paying for wat u cant use.Use ur head next tym
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Coldie(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2020
Theicecode:
You are a mumu man
Real one
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Sixfeetbelle: 6:54am On May 14, 2020
Seriously, which kain life be this?

Everyday on this forum is stories upon stories of men who spent excessively on their girlfriends and they weren't appreciative, while no one has spent #100 on me even with the huge appreciation gown I wear all the time. Like the Igbos say: breadfruit always falls for those who don't know how to enjoy it. This life sef sad

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Millennialaku(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2020
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MEN

cc greatresearcher1 kindly induct this homosapien to the simp hall of fame

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:09am On May 14, 2020
ken711:

..see as babe just got a full time job
If u mistakenly marry her...trust me she will run dry
Anything u know u can't tolerate in marriage don't tolerate it in relationship e get y
Is it abt sex or her beauty
Think again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by KenBen217: 7:24am On May 14, 2020
my brother...pls pay for the bed ehn...pay and round it up to a standard 500k...haba...e never do...how can you spend 400k on a girl who disrespects you...please my brothers be reasoning...when we are talking of red pill...you people think we're joking...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Shormiey(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2020
This dude just be fumbling ...don't you him no gun again......(Wale)

You fumble big time on top woman matter.....you be confirm simp and sissy of a man lipsrsealed....person wey I go don dump tey tey....shey you know get papa ni abi sister ni wey go advice you?.....I trust myself sha I know dey bobodi like this for women. grin

@ken711
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Stacyomolola(f): 7:36am On May 14, 2020
KaideeGee:
E Be like say your village people swear for your case. You don't need a prophet to tell you that that human being is a bloody vampire. Anyway, after consulting the elders we have decided that you should look for a way and get back what you have spent on her in cash or kind, then dump her in the most heart breaking and rending way possible. Thank You. smiley
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by oxiide22(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Seconded
Stacy cute
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Stacyomolola(f): 7:41am On May 14, 2020
oxiide22:
Stacy cute
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by oxiide22(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:
how r u hope u r in good mood?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.