Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (74013 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Jayphresh(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2020
“My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent”

[color=#990000][/color]But if na your fellow padi man dey distress so, you go swear heaven and hell say money no dey ooo.. Get out jare!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by blackborn7(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2020
[b]Is really quite unfortunate that the woman whom you propose your love to is an incalculable ungrateful spoilt hag. Brother i cant deduce from your write up that your age bracket is between to 20-25. But still, that doesn't mean you show be so vulnerable to a financial leech. I know love could be so VERY foolish because i have been there anyway. Just give your self a break. Don't see her for a while, dont call her, even if she does, tell her you just want to isolate yourself from her worries. Keep SOCIAL DISTANCING.. I know she's a gold digger, she will definitely come back, because of the missing flamboyant offering from you. With time, your love for her begins to fade away like an early morning dew awaiting evaporation. Just dust off your sleeve and leave.

REMEMBER, you are a very good prospect and an asset. 3 MILLIONS BEAUTIFUL GIRLS are in constant praying and fasting for a man. Focus more on your career growth and how to better yourself to the future.

God bless.. Dont forget to eat some goat meat and few cold bottle to ease your pressure.

[/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Slimzzy00: 3:32pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"

Thank God you can still make your money back. Drive the leech out of your house and lease the house to someone else who's willing to pay.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Pat081: 3:52pm On May 15, 2020
Amen
Juliusmomoh:
Hmmm may God help us sha
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by cruz419(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2020
God is ur strength bro,,if na ur fellow guy ask u 4 100k na u go lie, even curse am join ,but u don spend 500k for girl way done share here toto finish oga wake up ....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Blessnelly(f): 4:09pm On May 15, 2020
She will drain u if u dnt call it a quit. Zero her physical beauty, view d inner beauty (whic z ugly) and man up d deal.
If u possibly cal it a quit, distance urself 4rm her, get busy with things dat wil keep ur mind off her cos if u dnt, u will definitely fall into her again
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by nthony10: 4:20pm On May 15, 2020
Seems like you have self esteem issues. My advice is to finish payment and set up an exit strategy fast, change your location, number and block her o before she consumes you. The truth is she has a big influence over you that you can’t Overcome, weather na Jazz I no know.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Coolgent(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

Bro run for your life, disconnect any connection you have with that Girl, i knew their type.
I dont want to scare u but leave that girl alone pls
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by madgoat(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

Biggest mumu ever.... Continue with ur gullibility. I wish i could also scam you
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Gobengroup(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2020
Michelle55:
Huncle.. Fogerrit.. Just accept it as a business gone bad.
Thank me lera
Wtf business gone bad� you need resetting ☹️
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2020
Are you not insane?!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by wunaESQ(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2020
all for d GRAM
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by babyboy1: 5:27pm On May 15, 2020
lol
Nehyooh:
Exactly !
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by babyboy1: 5:27pm On May 15, 2020
sorry bro
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by apollo13(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2020
You better wake up from your slumber and get a more decent girl that will give you rest of mind, still staying with someone that has cheated on you twice is like sitting on a keg of gunpowder! If you eventually marry her, and you lose your job, God forbid though, she'll do worse to you...wake up bro and be a man....
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Amalision: 5:38pm On May 15, 2020
Guy,
u drink Omo
In the shortest words of mine, forget that ungrateful girl. Look for another girl, one day u will see a lady that will really appreciate ur effort.U are of a good heart,such a girl is not ur type.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Bubzee(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
Young man,u r honestly digging ur own grave
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by whizbee(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
once you finish that apartment, she'll dump your ass

talking from experience, she's a leech
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Adenijiaj(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

Chuckles!
Bro please pay for the bed for you to finish what you started and quite.

Arindin omo.
Mtchewwww
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Jaspaman: 6:22pm On May 15, 2020
davosea:
grin thruth be told man,you need a sledge hammer on your skull

For straight formatting grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Torie8(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2020
inereunwa1:
Adama bia but una wey be women take style wicked sha o
We know na.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by adanny01(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

When i finished reading, the only reply that came to my mine was nasty but I won't say.

Na charm she do you?

What are you wating for? Pay her and marry her then turn to her punching bag?

Let me tell you what i would have done. I will provoke her, record her on video punching me then lock her up in jail and throw the keys in the ocean.

Good riddance to rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by davosea(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2020
Jaspaman:

For straight formatting grin grin grin
i swear i they tell u bro
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Irabor1990(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2020
Run for your dear life ,infact rent the apartment out and put everything u've bought in d apartment on sale.
She doesn't worth it mehn.Beauty my foot!! What is beauty without character?

quote author=ken711 post=89512566]I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

Please help![/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2020
My guy,u no try at all ,you ought to have given that money to me to help my business,she is not worth it,she comes with sorrows nd pain,do away with her ,there lot of ladies out there who will appreciate you for the rest of their life
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
My guy,u no try at all ,you ought to have given that money to me to help my business,she is not worth it,she comes with sorrows nd pain,do away with her ,there lot of ladies out there who will appreciate you for the rest of their life
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by AbOKImustRULE: 7:16pm On May 15, 2020
Please continue my friend,just buy one coffin and write your name on it! Aboki better pass u sef!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by harry2sexy(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
I blame your friends, them never born any of my friends make girl oppress them like this
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nairaboi(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
Sensiblerealist:
I disagree my guy, na Permanent Secretary level e dey(level 17).
Guys like these always wanna ruin my day with their BS. I have one around me now wey dey verge on something halfway to this shii and I'm already on my highest possible irritant level.
Girl still dey beat you until your money, wan break your work laptop. I don't know what I will do but I'm sure as hell it wouldn't be nice at all

Meeedddoooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Henri8: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
Give me your address, i go send some girls, just make sure you give us the accurate them she go show and drop something for the girls o.

The rest go be story.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by robinzaga(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2020
Please help!

You are a mumu man �

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Okeoladotun(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2020
Bros u are a fool...
Am sorry..
But u are stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

"Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.