Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? (11536 Views)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull / 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs Chima I thought you were 'outtie',
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Mcleo007(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

@Mcleo007
obviously staying in love doesnt have to do with race but the way you act with the ones you love does. maybe not really with race but with the culture and the upbringing

Culture plays a less role in determining the subversiveness of an individual. Same with upbringing. Am from a polygamous home of 16 children,but can tell u none of my siblings is looking in that direction. A cheat is a cheat,whether he's yoruba,ibo,italian,german or whatever. My advice, tell him how u feel about everything; that ur feeling hurt and can't tell the future between you both. You'd know what he's up to from the response he'd give (be careful though,some pple are good at conceiling their emotions).
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

Mrs Chima I thought you were 'outtie',

You haven't noticed how "quiet" it was before I graced this thread?  You still salty?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mcleo007:

Culture plays a less role in determining the subversiveness of an individual. Same with upbringing. Am from a polygamous home of 16 children,but can tell u none of my siblings is looking in that direction. A cheat is a cheat,whether he's yoruba,ibo,italian,german or whatever. My advice, tell him how u feel about everything; that your feeling hurt and can't tell the future between you both. You'd know what he's up to from the response he'd give (be careful though,some pple are good at conceiling their emotions).

Precisely. It is interesting how SOME men overlooked the fact that they were singled out by someone who found out she was cheated on by a sister from Nigeria.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by annawhite(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
@POSTER
if u truly love him ,you wouldn't be looking for information behind his back,our guys can be caring if they want to be and some can be funny too.the cheating nature in men has nothing to do with the nationality,it is their nature to cheat and there is nothing you can do about it.
they say LOVE IS BLIND,but sister oyibo your  love isn't blind and personally i think you need to examine your fear too.

but if ur guy is a *yoruba* guy,hmmmmmmmmmm u need to think twice o(let the attack begin)

2 Likes

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2011
Hee hee! Annawhite! Yoruba men aren't that bad! Well, lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mcleo007:

Culture plays a less role in determining the subversiveness of an individual. Same with upbringing. Am from a polygamous home of 16 children,but can tell u none of my siblings is looking in that direction. A cheat is a cheat,whether he's yoruba,ibo,italian,german or whatever. My advice, tell him how u feel about everything; that your feeling hurt and can't tell the future between you both. You'd know what he's up to from the response he'd give (be careful though,some pple are good at conceiling their emotions).

i only just spoke to him yesterday and he knows my feelings and said hes gonna make it right. but hes been telling me that several times before. so i dont know if hes that wicked or is it just that he cant change
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2011
SMHGDMFBASAH
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by annawhite(f): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2011
80% are flirt!
why do u think they have  *magun*?

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
annawhite:

80% are flirt!
why do u think they have  *magun*?

Very stupidd Ibo cu-nt you are
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
I hear you Annawhite!  I was trying to give you protection from the bullets you will get from THOSE MEN.

Yes, Yoruba men are some master players.  They can teach a class or two on MACK DADDYism.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
Aww damn! Too late Annawhite!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2011
@annawhite
i think that if i didnt love him i wouldnt be bothered with a black man whose acting seems so weird to me. i would just leave him and not be wasting my time here. but if im looking for the information here its not because i want to use it against him but because i cant get it from him and because  i want to work on us and cause i actually care. so dont know why you concluded i dont love him

well im not gonna comment on yoruba men as ive not recovered yet after the Ibos' attack tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I hear you Annawhite!  I was trying to give you protection from the bullets you will get from THOSE MEN.

Yes, Yoruba men are some master players.  T[b]hey can teach a class or two on MACK DADDYism.[/b]  

At least, they all arent in chains like y'all fellow AA brothers
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2011
fstranger1:

At least, they all arent in chains like y'all fellow AA brothers

Yoruba men that are gay look FIERCE in Rokiatu's leopard print stilettos!

(snapping fingers and twisted hips saying "Heeeeey"wink
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^Lol @ Chima, I know that's right! lol.  
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2011
I knew you was gon come sister! Heey boo! How you be sis?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mz Dark,

I love how those gay men say "Heey", "I am Fierce", and "Honey". They put so much emphasis on the last syllable!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
Lol I'm good girl. Speaking of gays, FagStranger's true identity. . .

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pnXj1ppsx0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Jenifa1: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2011

@Jenifa_
thats cheating for me too. its just that im stupidly in love blah blah blah so i find excuses for him and it appears to me that its not something not understandable that he still had some feeling for her since they only break up because he left nigeria and they lost contact. my exes are not random guys for me too anymore so i was trying to understand. but i dont approve of it and the fact that i forgave him doesnt change how much i was hurt.
im afraid confronting him wont help cause he is obsessed with his privacy. instead of telling me why he is keeping them there he will start telling me off for going through his things. i wouldnt be happy neither if he was checking my bag,  and even when he calms down he would tell me they have been there for ages and he even forgot that he had them. thats the answer i think i would get. but in what way else could i get to know?
he knows that i wouldnt tolerate cheating. i told him just yesterday as ive been advised that if i catch him cheating again i will leave him. i also told him that if we are married and he misbehaves i wont turn a blind eye to it and tolerate it and our life would just become hell cause i would be nagging him all the time. then he said he knows that and that he is too old just to play around and that he wants to get his life straight now.

I'm glad you admit that you find excuses for him.
I guess what you are looking for is a way to change him and make him faithful to you. Trust me, you don't want to go there.
there is they saying that goes (and i'm totally paraphrasing lol) "after marriage, women wonder why their husbands refuse to change and men wonder why their wives have changed" ie. while the woman is wondering why her husband hasn't kicked his bad habits and become a more perfect husband, the man is wondering why his formerly perfect wife has gained weight, nag more etc. lol
i'm sure you don't want to end up in this frustration.
I say you ask him about the condoms. look for a way to make it seem as if you stumbled on them by accident ie you were cleaning his place or something.  find a trick. better to do this now than wait until 10 yrs down the road then he will start seeing you as a nagging wife.

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by annawhite(f): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2011
fstranger1:

Very stupidd Ibo cu-nt you are

how old are u?this topic is for adult, go the children section or better still go and play video games with your mate
oyinbo85:

@annawhite
i think that if i didnt love him i wouldnt be bothered with a black man whose acting seems so weird to me. i would just leave him and not be wasting my time here. but if im looking for the information here its not because i want to use it against him but because i cant get it from him and because  i want to work on us and cause i actually care. so dont know why you concluded i dont love him

well im not gonna comment on yoruba men as ive not recovered yet after the Ibos' attack tongue
okay
i tink you truly love him, play smart!if he playing you,he will soon run out of his game

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
Jenifa_:

I'm glad you admit that you find excuses for him.
I guess what you are looking for is a way to change him and make him faithful to you. Trust me, you don't want to go there.
there is they saying that goes (and i'm totally paraphrasing lol) "after marriage, women wonder why their husbands refuse to change and men wonder why their wives have changed" ie. while the woman is wondering why her husband hasn't kicked his bad habits and become a more perfect husband, the man is wondering why his formerly perfect wife has gained weight, nag more etc. lol
i'm sure you don't want to end up in this frustration.
I say you ask him about the condoms. look for a way to make it seem as if you stumbled on them by accident ie you were cleaning his place or something.  find a trick. better to do this now than wait until 10 yrs down the road then he will start seeing you as a nagging wife.

Very well said

Limit your NL input to the romance section ok!

Politics in not your strongest point. You feel right at home here!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Lol I'm good girl. Speaking of gays, FagStranger's true identity. . .

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pnXj1ppsx0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

[size=44pt]DOA![/size]
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by queensmith: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2011
fstranger1:

Is your husband Ibo? he sounds like an Ibo person and they are bad people. Any Nigerian tribe is good to marry, except Ibos; they practice cannibalism and he may try to use you for money making rituals. Also, it is customary in Iboland to have their first child killed. So be careful if he is Ibo.

OMG I actually just read fstrangers posts and DIED!!!!! LWKMD!

buahahahahahaha!

@oyibo dont listen to tht fool, thats just chronic tribalism talking! Ibo brothers are the best type of Nigerians to date,  . . . . . . . but i dont wanna cause comparisons  wink

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

buahahahahahaha!

@oyibo dont listen to tht fool, thats just chronic tribalism talking! Ibo brothers are the best type of Nigerians to date,  . . . . . . . but i dont wanna cause comparisons  wink

Girl!  I was in tears!  I was doing the "Fierce" walk imaging how Fstranger would be strutting to Mr. Bigg to meet "Uncle Peaches". 

Queensmith, you are right when comparing the tribes. Igbo men are on top when it come to handling business both outside and inside the home. (looking away from the men as they dropped their mouths in shock because they do not get their ego boosted much from Mrs. Chima)
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
I think I have a picture of UNCLE PEACHES!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

buahahahahahaha!

@oyibo dont listen to tht fool, thats just chronic tribalism talking! Ibo brothers are the best type of Nigerians to date,  . . . . . . . but i dont wanna cause comparisons  wink

I am not surprised. I have that effect on Ibos

Are you talking of my posts on this thread alone or my posts generally, including the ones from other threads

Anyway are you Ibo?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Onchedu(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
Oyinbo girl asking this question; U first need to define who a Naija man is.

1. Just cos a man was born to naija parents doesn't make him a naija man.

2. If he has not lived for a cummulative period of at least a year within a 10 year period, he is no more of a naija man than an oyinbo who has lived 10 years in Naija is an oyinbo.

3. If he escaped from Naija permanently to become a resident citizen of another country cos he couldn't 'take the heat' & wasn't sensible enough to 'turn on the airconditioner', he is not a naija man.

4. If he os speaking wanna gonna to U there &refers to himself as anything but a naija man, he is not a naija man. Black, Afro-Anything, Coloured are not ways Naija men describe ourselves. I'm a Nigerian, I be Naija man/boy are how we describe ourselves.

5. If he's scrubing on U leaving U to finance his existence & surrendering the priviledge to provide for U & him to U, He is no longer a naija man & myt not even be pure African anymore.

The list goes on. The world is becoming a smaller place. Identities have become adoptable and there are now some white men & women who are more of naija men and women than those who were by birth.
If U want to experience a real naija man, come to naija,
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by queensmith: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2011
Actually i take that back-ibo men are not the best men they are good looking but they can be very dodgy as well. They are still much better than yorubas, they lie and cheat but they arent as dangerous at it. anymore than your average white dude.

Its the middle belters im talking about, they are very decent men and absolutely gorgeous!
annawhite:

but if your guy is a *yoruba* guy,hmmmmmmmmmm u need to think twice o(let the attack begin)

GBA!

in fact if the dude was yoruba i wouldnt even listen to the story!!!!
tell a sister to take to her heels and run as far as she can!!!!
yoruba men are not to be played with!!!!

@fstranger no im yoruba!  grin
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
@ queensmith

Prove it to me!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2011
Queensmith,

I thought yall were just kidding when yall said they were dangerous and whorish.  Let me add this before bullets start flying.  I know ALL MEN can be cheaters and dangerous.  I am talking about specifically what a gang of people saying about Yoruba men.   I have seen a few Yoruba men (non gay) were able to sweet talked themselves out of the obvious!  I was like damn they are skilled!

I never assumed that were the norm for Yoruba men.  I guess I wasn't in the right crowd.

They are skilled in sweet talking and getting themselves out of poo.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by queensmith: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Girl!  I was in tears!  I was doing the "Fierce" walk imaging how Fstranger would be strutting to Mr. Bigg to meet "Uncle Peaches". 

Queensmith, you are right when comparing the tribes.  Igbo men are on top when it come to handling business both outside and inside the home.  (looking away from the men as they dropped their mouths in shock because they do not get their ego boosted much from Mrs. Chima)

lol!my first love was igbo and hes the most amazing person inside and out! too bad he was arrogant as fck! lol But thats pretty much the problem with igbo men, they can be very proud and very arrogant. They lie and cheat too, but its not soo much as a game to them, they still take care of thier women (if you dont get one of those tight stingy ones!) and they stay at home! thier families are more tight knit. Yorubas tend to lack family values, probably cos of all the  polygamy!

@fstranger- im yoruba ooooo yoruba ponbele! My old username is ayettymama check it if your in doubt! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) / Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.