Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? (11523 Views)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / Contribute: Converting A Runs Girl To Be Faithfull / 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^^^

British?

Well, dont listen to Mrs. Chima, she is one disgruntled, dirty AA. No one likes them and all her fellow AAs are in jail, little wonder why she is married to a Nigerian.

Anyway, Oyinbo pepper, trust me the guy likes you and both of you, my oracle told me, are meant to be together. I am going to consult my oracle further on your case and I will let you know how it goes!

Is your husband Ibo? he sounds like an Ibo person and they are bad people. Any Nigerian tribe is good to marry, except Ibos; they practice cannibalism and he may try to use you for money making rituals. Also, it is customary in Iboland to have their first child killed. So be careful if he is Ibo.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Jenifa1: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

well i dont know if he slept with her when she came or whatever. i only said i found two texts he sent to her. and he denied sleeping with her, he only said that when they met again he felt for her again and that it was only for a while and that its gone now.

and for the condoms i saw them in his bag and when i checked again after some weeks they were still there - same quantity. so its like im not sure, maybe they were there even since we started having sex and we were using condoms at the beginning or he just collected them for the gp as they give them for free.
im 24 and dont know whats the point of this topic anymore lol

I guess we're thinking of "cheating" in different ways then. if he's sending "i love you" "i want to be with you forever" text to another girl. that's cheating to me. lol and you will never know whether he slept with her or not. I guess that's not for you to find out anytime soon.

I think you should ask him about the condoms. at least let him know that you know and make him understand that it is not something you would tolerate. many men cheat because they have wives or gf that condone it. So let him know very soon that it is not something you would tolerate. use threats if you will.
what other things were in his work bag? why would he put condoms in his work bag if he doesn't use them? take them out and confront him about it to know the truth. don't just "guess" and assume that he got them for free from work and forgot them there. lol

he might not be sleeping around after all, from what you have explained. or at least you have explained in a way that gives him a benefit of doubt. but still be careful. I personally suspect he is cheating.

hahaha at you not knowing the point of this topic anymore. I feel the same.  grin grin
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
@fstranger1
thanks, i didnt like Mrs Chima from the start. She must be Ibo then wink
Im not British, staying in UK though. And hopefully my BF is not Ibo neither cheesy
Let me know ASAP how it goes with the oracle

@Jenifa_
thats cheating for me too. its just that im stupidly in love blah blah blah so i find excuses for him and it appears to me that its not something not understandable that he still had some feeling for her since they only break up because he left nigeria and they lost contact. my exes are not random guys for me too anymore so i was trying to understand. but i dont approve of it and the fact that i forgave him doesnt change how much i was hurt.
im afraid confronting him wont help cause he is obsessed with his privacy. instead of telling me why he is keeping them there he will start telling me off for going through his things. i wouldnt be happy neither if he was checking my bag, and even when he calms down he would tell me they have been there for ages and he even forgot that he had them. thats the answer i think i would get. but in what way else could i get to know?
he knows that i wouldnt tolerate cheating. i told him just yesterday as ive been advised that if i catch him cheating again i will leave him. i also told him that if we are married and he misbehaves i wont turn a blind eye to it and tolerate it and our life would just become hell cause i would be nagging him all the time. then he said he knows that and that he is too old just to play around and that he wants to get his life straight now.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by justwise(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

@fstranger1
thanks, i didnt like Mrs Chima from the start. She must be Ibo then wink
Im not British, staying in UK though. And hopefully my BF is not Ibo neither cheesy
Let me know ASAP how it goes with the oracle
@Jenifa_thats cheating for me too. its just that im stupidly in love blah blah blah so i find excuses for him and it appears to me that its not something not understandable that he still had some feeling for her since they only break up because he left nigeria and they lost contact. my exes are not random guys for me too anymore so i was trying to understand. but i dont approve of it and the fact that i forgave him doesnt change how much i was hurt.im afraid confronting him wont help cause he is obsessed with his privacy. instead of telling me why he is keeping them there he will start telling me off for going through his things. i wouldnt be happy neither if he was checking my bag, and even when he calms down he would tell me they have been there for ages and he even forgot that he had them. thats the answer i think i would get. but in what way else could i get to know?he knows that i wouldnt tolerate cheating. i told him just yesterday as ive been advised that if i catch him cheating again i will leave him. i also told him that if we are married and he misbehaves i wont turn a blind eye to it and tolerate it and our life would just become hell cause i would be nagging him all the time. then he said he knows that and that he is too old just to play around and that he wants to get his life straight now.
Now u are getting ur knickers in a twist

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
Im not [/b]British, staying in UK though. And hopefully my BF[b] is not Ibo neither
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
sorry for my english. im not a native speaker
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by justwise(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

sorry for my english. im not a native speaker
oyinbo85 link=topic=585869.msg7538144#msg7538144 date=1295098221:

Im not [/b]British, staying in UK though. And hopefully my BF[b] is not Ibo neither

What do you know about Ibos?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

What do you know about Ibos?

Face me, I know a lot about Ibos

Dont intimidate our Oyinbo sisters

@Oyinbo, you see typical Ibo mentality? They are all just like this dimwit, justwise.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by justwise(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
fstranger1:

Face me, I know a lot about Ibos

Dont intimidate our Oyinbo sisters

@Oyinbo, you see typical Ibo mentality? They are all just like this dimwit, justwise.

I face pple i consider human beings, sorry you are far from one, so i wouldn't waste my time with a 'thing'
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
Any Nigerian tribe is good to marry, except Ibos; they practice cannibalism and he may try to use you for money making rituals. Also, it is customary in Iboland to have their first child killed. So be careful if he is Ibo.

thats all i know about Ibos. Got to know just 10 minutes ago.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

I face pple i consider human beings, sorry you are far from one, so i wouldn't waste my time with a 'thing'

Ok!

Just dont bring your thuggish behavior to NL. And, BTW, dont even try raping our oyinbo sister ok?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

Any Nigerian tribe is good to marry, except Ibos; they practice cannibalism and he may try to use you for money making rituals. Also, it is customary in Iboland to have their first child killed. So be careful if he is Ibo.

Where did you read that from?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

Where did you read that from?

It is a well known truth!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
from here

fstranger1:

^^^^

British?

Well, dont listen to Mrs. Chima, she is one disgruntled, dirty AA. No one likes them and all her fellow AAs are in jail, little wonder why she is married to a Nigerian.

Anyway, Oyinbo pepper, trust me the guy likes you and both of you, my oracle told me, are meant to be together. I am going to consult my oracle further on your case and I will let you know how it goes!

Is your husband Ibo?  he sounds like an Ibo person and they are bad people.  Any Nigerian tribe is good to marry, except Ibos; they practice cannibalism and he may try to use you for money making rituals. Also, it is customary in Iboland to have their first child killed. So be careful if he is Ibo.

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

from here

Oh ok!! I actually thought u have a decent brain, sadly u are one of those public toilets who can't be bothered to use their brain.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
too bad
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by justwise(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

too bad

Yea too bad, you be used and passed on to another non-Ibo man, what else are u good for?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

too bad

please ignore him

As you may have guessed already, he is Ibo, they arent really Nigerians. Google Biafra. Ibos are Biafrans, not Nigerians.

Anyway, if he insults you one more time, report him to the mods.

People like him should be in the jungle, not among real people like you and me.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

Yea too bad, you be used and passed on to another non-Ibo man, what else are u good for?

JEEEEEZ! u must be insane. stop insulting me. i dont have any issue with Ibos or non-Ibos! I just answered the question fstranger1 asked if my boyfriend is Ibo and I answered he is not. So just to please all the Ibos should i answer he is Ibo even though he is not?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by gozzilla(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

Ignorance gone on rampage.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by justwise(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

JEEEEEZ! u must be insane. stop insulting me. i dont have any issue with Ibos or non-Ibos! I just answered the question fstranger1 asked if my boyfriend is Ibo and I answered he is not. So just to please all the Ibos should i answer he is Ibo even though he is not?

You got that wrong, u don't need to please Ibos, Ibos deserve better than u.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

Exactly, that is what he wants

Ever heard of 419? or Nigerian Scam? The biggest perpetrators are Ibos. they lie, cheat, kill, traffic drugs and do all sorts of things inimical to the progress of the Nigerian society.

Like i said, ignore him, he really doesn't matter

Once again, I am happy for you that your husband is not Ibo!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2011
fstranger1:

please ignore him

As you may have guessed already, he is Ibo, they arent really Nigerians. Google Biafra. Ibos are Biafrans, not Nigerians.

Anyway, if he insults you one more time, report him to the mods.

People like should be in the jungle, not among real people like you and me.

Are there real Nigerians at all? Too me it seems its just many different tribes that dont have too much in common with each other and are not really keen on each other
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

Are there real Nigerians at all? Too me it seems its just many different tribes that dont have too much in common with each other and are not really keen on each other

Yeah, Yoruba people and Hausas and some people in the SS are real Nigerians. Ibos are not.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2011
fstranger1:

Yeah, Yoruba people and Hausas and some people in the SS are real Nigerians. Ibos are not.

whats SS?
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2011
I meant South south, some people call them Niger Deltans

The South-South Niger Delta, also known as the "South South Zone", includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.

They own the oil the rest of the country enjoys! They are very nice people, unlike the cannibalistic Ibos.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by Mcleo007(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2011
Staying in love has nothing to do wiv race. I believe,you know the answers(solution) to ur plight. So,act up and save yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2011
from what you are saying my boyfriend appears to be a real nigerian then
fstranger1:

I meant South south, some people call them Niger Deltans

The South-South Niger Delta, also known as the "South South Zone", includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.

They own the oil the rest of the country enjoys! They are very nice people, unlike the cannibalistic Ibos.

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by oyinbo85: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2011
@Mcleo007
obviously staying in love doesnt have to do with race but the way you act with the ones you love does. maybe not really with race but with the culture and the upbringing

1 Like

Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by fstranger1: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2011
oyinbo85:

from what you are saying my boyfriend appears to be a real nigerian then

The present president of the country is from the SS

So congratulations

I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your husband. i hope everything works out between you two!

Be prayerful, God still answers prayers!
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
Oyindo,

I will not lose sleep because you don't like me. Boohoo. I am not the one being cheated on and STILL confused on whether I will forgive a DUDE who came home smelling like SEX. Just like Reality said, STOP Babbling and handle your red shit.

Fstranger,

Don't get mad at AA because your gay AA boyfriend cheated on you with a woman.
Re: Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? by MrsChima(f): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
gozzilla:

Ignorance gone on rampage.

Precisely. And to think THAT one is exchanging information from a roach that doesn't like Igbo tribe.

Priceless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO / True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. / My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.