Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (39535 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 12:27pm On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

At least, I'm now 100 percent sure
Alright, So what do we do to move on to the next level?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Alright, So what do we do to move on to the next level?
What do you have in mind?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 12:59pm On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

I will like us to take a walk @ the creeks, we can check out the scenic and sublime view of the horizon @ the sandy elegushi beach.

I'll love the company of an easy-going pretty and intelligent lady.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I will like us to take a walk @ the creeks, we can check out the scenic and sublime view of the horizon @ the sandy elegushi beach.

I'll love the company of an easy-going pretty and intelligent lady.

Lol... You remember
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 2:04pm On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

Lol... You remember
Sure I do
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 20, 2020
psalmuelwater:
O jami lara je.
Make sure you stretch that p***y before she leaves for good.

Legendcheesy cheesycheesy
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 20, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Or what if she harms me in the night before then?

That's why I opt for her to leave first..do you get me?

You are wise!!

Your kind is rare.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 20, 2020
adadike:
many are knocking, but this time, I got to be wise

If you don't mind, can you kindly tell me the "wise" measures your taking this time to ensure you don't fall into another mistake?

maybe I could learn from you grin
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by adadike(f): 7:49am On May 21, 2020
IAmMysterious:

If you don't mind, can you kindly tell me the "wise" measures your taking this time to ensure you don't fall into another mistake?

maybe I could learn from you grin
nothing, just patience, talk less, listen more and be watchful and prayer always as going into a life time commitment needs God's intervention
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2020
Nooil:

Lol... That's a crush
That ain't no crush !
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 23, 2020
BadRadio:
That ain't no crush !

So what is it?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 23, 2020
Nooil:

So what is it?
love
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 23, 2020
BadRadio:
love

Ok
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 23, 2020
Nooil:

Ok
I see MadeINchenzen2 is standing in my way.

Do you like that guy?cheesy
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
Nooil:

Hmm ...

its like this MadeINchenzen2 go spoil show for common man lipsrsealed
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 23, 2020
BadRadio:
I see MadeINchenzen2 is standing in my way.

Do you like that guy?cheesy

I have a feeling that both of you are one
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by stormborn28(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
I empathise with you, you were busy pounding away for hours whilst destroying her va.gin.al walls in in the process thinking that were satisfying her cry but a 10min head session with the other man has shown her the light.

Improve your skills for the next girl.
hmmmmmm...you go like head well well oooooo.

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 23, 2020
Nooil:

I have a feeling that both of you are one
How do u mean?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 23, 2020
stormborn28:
hmmmmmm...you go like head well well oooooo.

wink
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by PattyMike(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2020
adadike:
They can o. Some of us that were loyal, never had a loyal man as well biko. Na sit down look I dey now, coz I was so loyal and faithful but my guy will cheat and come back begging. When I left, I never went back to that relationship. He is still begging me to come back till date

Simple truth. Not all women are like that. I have seen and met very loyal women who will never sleep with another man no matter what is being offered, they just scarce.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by PattyMike(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2020
Babyforever:
Please don't leave her alone in this trying times give her a second chances please it's not easy

My sister e dey hard, it's not easy for a man to forgive a woman who cheats even when she is his wife talkless of girlfriend/fiancee. It happened to me with an ex, we dated for less than a year, very beautiful lady, single mum, she was 27 then. I found out from the guy's FB post where he tagged her when they were together. I accused her on phone and she actually confessed and said she was drunk and missed me (she had been disturbing that she wants to come over, as per konji level) we were apart for some months. I nearly cried but water no come out, u know those girls wey fine but they don't appreciate or understand their own beauty. I drank to the stupor that night, what pained me the most is that she was very very sweet and me imagining another guy sampling that sweetness was too much to bear even though it wasn't entirely her fault. I broke it off immediately at the spot meanwhile I cheated more than twice abi 3 times when we were are apart o. Because of her honesty, we are still good friends till today but I can't touch her again.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by PattyMike(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Are you still single or taken?

Guy wetin be update? U don evacuate the babe?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by nappy760(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2020
Nonso welcome. Now that you've seen things for yourself, I'm here to tell you that any woman would do what she did, and that's because we are all humans. It's human nature to be fallible. So, do away with all that talk of averting a potential marital crisis. There are no guarantees that the woman you would call wife, would be faithful. If there is any lesson you take off this incident, do not take ANY woman so seriously. Any woman would cheat on you, it's a function of the options around her.
See, If you bother yourself with how a woman lives her life, you will die before your time. And when you die, other men will have her and fucckk her like a dirty prostitute, and they could even take it a step further by making a mockery of you while you are lying helplessly in your grave.

On a lighter note, don't break things off with her. Put yourself together, put your emotions in check, then see her as your go to person for your satisfaction. While at this, talk to other women, fix dates, one day you will meet a girl with same "inner imprints" as you, and you will just know that she's the one you want to live with forever. But there are still no guarantees that this girl with same inner imprints as you won't cheat. It's a funny world, right?
The wise men understand that marriage as it is now is not something they will get into.

grin. Guy, your advice is the best revenge X 100000
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Youngpo413: 12:23pm On May 24, 2020
dom80:

no matter how hard you Bleep and satisfy your gf, if she wants to cheat, she will still cheat. my gf is an example. I Bleep her to the point she tells me how tired she is and sometimes feel like squirting. she even fan her p.ssy but she still cheated behind my back. please note that I provided for all her need, love her 100%, gave her 100% attention, etc. she knows I'm not a thousandnaire but she still cheat. this makes me even get more confuse about what women want. its hard to find a loyal girl. I have not been so luck with relationship.
Love,money,attention,excess fùck and she still cheats? Is she a teenager?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by dom80: 12:31pm On May 24, 2020
Youngpo413:
Love,money,attention,excess fùck and she still cheats? Is she a teenager?

she is not teenager. I think she lacks self control
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Youngpo413: 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
dom80:

she is not teenager. I think she lacks self control
I'm sure she is beautiful and endowed (soft àss),such ladies can fùck for Afriqué.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Youngpo413: 12:38pm On May 24, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

No one knows what they want oo...money is not my problem too, I paid for most her expenses like house rent , some additional cash and the rest
Na this one dey pain pass...
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2020
BadRadio:
How do u mean?

You like his ideology.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 24, 2020
Nooil:

You like his ideology.
Oh, no
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Samphoenix1: 4:27pm On May 24, 2020
this is terrible
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by LecciGucci: 4:14pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by LecciGucci: 4:19pm On May 28, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
I will be straight to the point ...
My girlfriend of 3 years came to stay with me during this period of lockdown. She's been here for almost 2 months and I noticed she had changed completely from whom she used to be. She came all the way from Awka to Lagos because their work place is closed because of the pandemic.
These are the changes that made me to start suspecting her:
(1)we usually have intimacy as soon as we meet because we always stay for sometime before seeing each other, but this time around she vehemently refused and said later, someone who used to bump on me for that
(2) she started answering strange calls and even video calls
(3) she cared less about me and what happens in the house..she kept burning my food and infuriating me, something that never happened before
(4)She now said she has lossed the zeal for intimacy and we could stay up to two weeks before intimacy

Because of all these I was finding out how I can spy her phone because it is passworded...so I luckily saw when she imputed her password and noted it.She sleeps late normally and wakes late too.So I had to wake up one early morning before her and what I saw shocked me..My gal has been having sex with one guy like that severally and even receiving head from him(lol)..I don't even know whether I'm now the side niggar or not..I took screenshot of the whole thing but I have not shown it to her yet...I don't want to tell her anything, but she suspected I might have found out and has started talking nicely lately..How she might have guessed I have found out was because she wanted to go much later while I now encourage her to leave earlier, she's surprised at that...is been three days since I found out but I'm just tolerating her and waiting for her to go..This is a gal I looked up to getting married to but is all over. I will wait for her to get back to her location safely and sound before revealing it to her.
Thanks for reading embarassed

Hmm sad story, I feel ur pain.
Is the guy yoruba?
Because them sabi jazz women who come to serve in west.
I person know 2gals they ruined their dating life

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) / Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.