Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (38263 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by GreenArrow1(m): 3:29am On May 17, 2020
So I finally caught my own girlfriend of two years today with hard evidence and I'll be creating a thread and uploading screenshots and even the audio file real soon. If you know what guys are passing through ehn?!

7 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by igbowoman: 3:40am On May 17, 2020
Dande55:
Girlfriend of 3years without proposing and you expect her not to seek for other options.
You time wasters are something else.

Thank you.3 whole years i.e.36 months and he is still planning to propose. Talking about intimacy like it's a right.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Oritzy: 3:43am On May 17, 2020
dairykidd:

Omor no see oo. What's the level?
I dey oo...Check your email.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by igbowoman: 3:50am On May 17, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Not confronting her is non of the reasons u stated above...I just don't want drama in my house and I don't want to risk any violent act..I will send her everything when she reaches safely in her place

Can you tell us that for 3 years you've been together you've not seen any other girl?
Of course I know that's not true
What business do you have checking her phone sef
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by igbowoman: 4:16am On May 17, 2020
LyfeJennings:
Dear OP
Ur story touch me small but U na strong man. Don't let her leave yet
Humiliate her one time
Ask her 4 a 3some
Tell her it's Ur Fantasy
Get a guy who would ffvvcckk her while U watch also
Very humiliating
Then when U done
Show her the receipts when she about to leave and quit

You're obviously sick
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by LyfeJennings(m): 4:25am On May 17, 2020
igbowoman:

You're obviously sick

U that U are not sick
What have U achieved

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Rizwan52: 4:40am On May 17, 2020
chat with sexy ladies https://zee.gl/BtEQpR

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 7:09am On May 17, 2020
Oritzy:
I dey oo...Check your email.
Okay man
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Goddys(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Forget when I tell u I Sabi game, I Sabi game be that
don't forget to update us of her reactions when you will break the news.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by danielistics(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2020
dirtydiva:
Na kush movement from my able god father and it works in tandem of what I m oblige to do as a member

Bro Abeg share am na.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by holusormi(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2020
MrChriz:
I will advice you reveal to her before she leaves, maybe a day before her travelling...it's always feels good to look into someone's eyes while telling dem how dey really bleeped up....but try to careless when telling her..

Don’t do this - she will keep crying and begging , trust me it’s too much drama , once you show her your proof , block her
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by holusormi(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna

This girl is unimaginably and terribly stupid , don’t listen to her

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Darkerberry: 10:41am On May 17, 2020
mcjokee:

I don't like it when people try to form enlightened in the face of obvious truth. would you have said this if the lady ends up infecting op with std?..please and please let's stop encouraging bad habit abeg...which Kain yeye test of love be that?...these are the kind of behaviors that lead to paternity fraud...what is bad is bad!!!

Bro no one is forming enlightened here, no one knows it all and nobody holy pass..its all an opinion different from yours.
All I'm saying is stuff like dt do happen and people do work it out.. it happens even in marriage, ppl Bleep up and make up.. it all depends on how they talk things through and what d girl resolves into.. just know people cheat and that is why thr is room for forgiveness! If op moves on to another I guess u guarantee that one will never make mistakes right.. all I'm saying is Never say Never and no one walks in the OPs shoes, pass opinion n let him decide.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by emkz: 11:49am On May 17, 2020
Forget these talks of all women are like that. I have met two women who refused to cheat for any reason, one Nigerian, the other Trinidadian. I have also met some who flung themselves at men while in active relationships. Many men have forgiven cheating partners and paid for it with their lives because these women didn't stop. Afterall, we were inundated with cases where a woman's lover killed her husband by stabbing him and setting his car ablaze, and a woman's concubine pushing her husband from the top floor of his own home after he caught him on his wife. You can forgive a cheating partner but you need to do a SWOT analyses to decide if it is worth it. Many women get emboldened to cheat more (openly) because they think you are too weak to treat their fu-ck up, while the few sensible ones stop it entirely. A woman who is hooked to many exes is a big no.

Lastly, don't discuss anything with this girl. You have your facts, cut communication with her and begin to emotionally withdraw from the relationship. Don't give room for her to cry and blackmail you. If a woman has the capacity to cheat, she also has the capacity to face her shame.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by authentic18: 2:09pm On May 17, 2020
do not reveal anything.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2020
danielistics:

Bro Abeg share am na.
it's dangerous for non kush men if you know what I mean
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by foleskay(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2020
Dande55:

How's it your business what she decides to do with her body when she's not married yet? Is the guy innocent?
And for your last word, go tell that to your dad.

O ti ya werey. Yiure mad indeed
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nwamaka1419(f): 5:21pm On May 17, 2020
adadike:
They can o. Some of us that were loyal, never had a loyal man as well biko. Na sit down look I dey now, coz I was so loyal and faithful but my guy will cheat and come back begging. When I left, I never went back to that relationship. He is still begging me to come back till date
forgive him na, what's there.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nwamaka1419(f): 5:32pm On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna
you are just making full of the Op
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 17, 2020
Dande55:
Girlfriend of 3years without proposing and you expect her not to seek for other options.
You time wasters are something else.
What do you mean?? Is cheating another option, i pity all what you regard as an option.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Ximenez(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2020
holusormi:

This girl is unimaginably and terribly stupid , don’t listen to her
Actually, a sick guy is behind that moniker.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Ximenez(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2020
igbowoman:

You're obviously sick
Don't be silly. Even if they have been together for 100 years, she should have broken up with him first before getting involved with another guy.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by adadike(f): 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
forgive him na, what's there.
ab my sister, better guys are knocking o
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nwamaka1419(f): 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
adadike:
ab my sister, better guys are knocking o
. grin grin grin grin grin grin wise lady .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Shormiey(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2020
authentic18:
@Nonsoboy4life let me advice you, do not reveal anything. Keep the evidence. Play the game, play along. Since she feels she’s smart. When she goes move on without telling her. She can come back whenever she feels but start looking for another girl. When you’re about to wed send her the wedding invitation or don’t bother too.

Please don’t tell her else you will regret. Ladies move on very fast. You will be the one hurt if you do

I have warned you, if you like go on and tell her. Don’t come back to start crying heartbreak. Just turn her to sex partner whenever she wants to come see you. Look for another girl on the low

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Newbielearner(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2020
simplepee:
Lol.

You should stay together with any lady or guy you wish to marry for atleast 2 weeks before marriage. FOREVER is a long time.

I once said this here and ladies attacked me saying I am cheap, well I still stand by it.

Seconded.

Even experts in the US now recommend it. House keeping...
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Sixfeetbelle: 8:26pm On May 17, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Pics here

You can see she's even asking the guy which one of their sex scenes , that's to tell u they've been intimate for long..

I have another pics the guy sent to her when he was giving her head but for privacy reasons I'm not going to upload that one....funny a thing I'm not so bothered , I don't just know why..I will continue to accommodate her till she goes back..Infact I have been extra nice to her just so she doesn't find out.

Is a human nature to be deceitful anyway..Don't ever be complacent when u suspect your partner esp when he/she misbehaves , most times what we suspect end up been the case and never ever confront a woman without evidence, she will completely deny it...I'm just enjoying myself knowing fully well I have averted a marital crises in the future

Tbh, judging by this chat alone isn't conclusive that they are presently intimate. Unless you have other evidence to back it up, I'd say you talk things out with your girlfriends.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by fergieboy: 9:39pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Tbh, judging by this chat alone isn't conclusive that they are presently intimate. Unless you have other evidence to back it up, I'd say you talk things out with your girlfriends.
he said he has a picture of the guy giving her head
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Sixfeetbelle: 9:48pm On May 17, 2020
fergieboy:
he said he has a picture of the guy giving her head

Having a picture doesn't mean anything. My ex is still in my contacts and his pix is still in my gallery.

Like I said, unless he has other evidence, this particular chat isn't conclusive.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Tunnah: 11:57pm On May 17, 2020
EricSmallz:

As punishment na. I don Bleep runs girl see, she put cotton wool for her cunt after the blasting.
baddo��

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Tunnah: 12:16am On May 18, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Ok...I will...I just followed you now so I can remember
boss....same here...am really interested
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by success10(m): 2:22am On May 19, 2020
GreenArrow1:
So I finally caught my own girlfriend of two years today with hard evidence and I'll be creating a thread and uploading screenshots and even the audio file real soon. If you know what guys are passing through ehn?!
Please � mention me when the time comes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.