Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (38274 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Mykel51(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

I barely packed in here few months ago, I still have many months to stay here..that's the thing

Change your locks and give her a stern warning to never come back.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 16, 2020
Dande55:
Girlfriend of 3years without proposing and you expect her not to seek for other options.
You time wasters are something else.

grin grin cheesy
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2020
Geminvert:

I'm not saying sex is all there is, that's why I clearly stated that it's a major factor, several other things like you stated also contribute to the marriage too
Ok
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by cezarman(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2020
Ningen:
Dating for 3 years...
Are you guys “studying” for a degree?

Imagine submitting your resume to the same company everyday for 3years... Wouldn't you try other options?? Don't waste time with someone you intend to marry or they'll be forced to move.

Why she nor just move once?
What's the essence of going to stay with him during this lockdown, when she can be happy with someone else... someone who licks her towtow and gives her something to fantasize about

Why hurt herself and someone else at thesame time?

Greed!

Doesn't make any sense.

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by fhranchez(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2020
gabson9:

Hehehehe nigga. . What are you waiting for?
Everything on that screenshot is apparent enough. . Your babe is cheating on you and the annoying thing is that, she refused to go down with you and was telling her now main nigga that she misses having sex with him.
If you don't want to be an unfortunate child before she leaves, make sure say you nack her well, turn her head Bleep her through mouth, Bleep her through her ears, bite her nipples and keep fucking her for like three days, then let her go but don't tell her yet. . When she gets home, tell her everything and move on guy. . I repeat move on.
Marriage wey go last, na for courtship you go know. . If she's cheating now, who told you she won't cheat on you when you get married to her.
Bikonnu use your head. . Good morning.
Why you sounding as if the punna na free data wey won expire
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Spy360(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2020
simplepee:
Lol.

You should stay together with any lady or guy you wish to marry for atleast 2 weeks before marriage. FOREVER is a long time.

I once said this here and ladies attacked me saying I am cheap, well I still stand by it.
And two weeks is too short.

Actually you don't need to live together with someone to know them. You only need to have your eyes open. But first of all be the right person, and right people will naturally flow towards you.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by nelxxy(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2020
i 'm afraid to commit in any relationship and single since april 2018

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Ningen(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2020
lefulefu:
3 yrs is enuf to get a degree in some countries sef cheesy

Abi cheesy
Long term relationships always end in tears.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by bayodele73(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2020
Dande55:

Naso una deh always talk when a girl seeks for better option.
Besides, your sex game might be poor, learn to satisfy your woman.
Oga I put it to you that you are mad....if you don't have anything to say, scram off....why the negativity.

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by bayodele73(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

You've made a vow against common sense and I'm not surprised.... If your Dad failed in your upbringing... It's none of my business

You said a girl can choose to do what she likes with her body... Hey Man....Some girls shouldn't go the way of your Mom cool cool
Bro, leave the fowl....but you mad with words grin grin
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2020
movingclouds:

Do your parents know you guys are dating? I'm talking about hers and yours
Yes ..they do
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by bayodele73(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Please don't leave her alone in this trying times give her a second chances please it's not easy
When she was busy jumping on a dick, she didn't know it was trying times. Can you advice any of your siblings to take such lady back?

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by bayodele73(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna
You are not wise, read what you typed and asked yourself if it made any sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Myhusband(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
simplepee:
Lol.

You should stay together with any lady or guy you wish to marry for atleast 2 weeks before marriage. FOREVER is a long time.

I once said this here and ladies attacked me saying I am cheap, well I still stand by it.

no you're not. I pity guys that haven't spent time for days with their babes
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by tony5(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Thanks bro..it has already ended...I just don't want her to know in my house till she reaches her destination..
Please Be Sincere My Guy, You Get Side Chick?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by here: 8:53pm On May 16, 2020
If you have been this quiet about it I suggest you let her go quietly and cut all contacts. No need showing her proof just cut off completely and assume she doesn’t exist. You already know and taken a position she didn’t inform you before cheating so why do you owe her explanation to dump her. And pls avoid giving women heads except you have the oral cover one because imagine you and another guy are putting your fluid in same place and probably doing without protection then 2nd men aren’t built medically to give heads check research. Use an oral guard if you must

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by determination26(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2020
Just be careful, she might be on nairaland or her new boyfriend might be here also, seeing everything and quite aware of your plans. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by determination26(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2020
Please educate me more about the oral cover
here:
If you have been this quiet about it I suggest you let her go quietly and cut all contacts. No need showing her proof just cut off completely and assume she doesn’t exist. You already know and taken a position she didn’t inform you before cheating so why do you owe her explanation to dump her. And pls avoid giving women heads except you have the oral cover one because imagine you and another guy are putting your fluid in same place and probably doing without protection then 2nd men aren’t built medically to give heads check research. Use an oral guard if you must
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Oritzy: 9:04pm On May 16, 2020
dairykidd:

Okay master
Chairman longest time, no be so ooo grin

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Darkerberry: 9:28pm On May 16, 2020
Firstly I'd like to say OP is a very wise man for some decisions he has made without letting emotions cloud his judgement and for being able to put up something rili complicated like dt in a simple and understandable manner, I salute ur intelligence bro to know it is best to keep things like u didn't know anything till she leaves.. I have been there before and I be one kind guy wey Sabi torture with words, wen I did for d girl dt put me in such condition i instantly regretted it. she didn't try to hurt me directly though but she rili wanted to hurt herself in many ways she put me so much stress, na me later start to dey beg say I don forgive her make she sha comot my crib alive and sane. So you're right let her get to her destination before u reveal what u know.

Secondly, what I'd say will have many ppl calling for my head here but I'd still do. Bro u see many guys on here forming heartless and gangsta will suck up stuff like dt if dey were in ur shoe, what I know is marriage/relationship consists of secrets and sometimes that secret creates strong bonds. Ur gf has just been tempted with the forbidden fruit by dt Satan of a guy, it happens sometimes to let people miss out on their true life partners, it's all a test of love/time that if the parties can work on will form a basis for lifelong fidelity from her path, you could let her know and she may weep and be genuinely apologetic and she will realize how stupid she had been to hav fallen into a trap of sexual relationship with d oda guy and except she's a LovePeddler dts been doing such for long that may be her last time doing such till death do u part, we all fall and make mistakes, we all just at sometimes.. If you could go for the big odds u could be favored in the long time.. it rains everywhr bro, dis devil u av known may be better Dan d innocent angel Iulll end up with.

Cheera

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by TheEconomist: 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
Dande55:

Naso una deh always talk when a girl seeks for better option.
Besides, your sex game might be poor, learn to satisfy your woman.

How old are you?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

You've made a vow against common sense and I'm not surprised.... If your Dad failed in your upbringing... It's none of my business

You said a girl can choose to do what she likes with her body... Hey Man....Some girls shouldn't go the way of your Mom cool cool
Guy this is deep lol
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 16, 2020
Oritzy:
Chairman longest time, no be so ooo grin
Omor no see oo. What's the level?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Bostin(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2020
The guy chopping her is a play boy and she knows

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Geminvert(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2020
movingclouds:

And when she found his sexual game unappealing and unsatisfactory, why did she have to stay? A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler, if you like, bleep her a whole day and make her squirt a full bucket of cum
Lol I was making a new point of the issue I'm in no way supporting her actions,what I stated was just facts wasn't applying it to this topic
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Aditkd(f): 10:32pm On May 16, 2020
Relationship... hmm. They re various forms of relationships that people can find like minded people like themselves and date rather than hurting other innocent individuals. For me, I am single and free living. This wahala of heartbreak n all I no send am again. Build myself in all aspects of life. In Lil Wayne’s voice “ I can Bleep whoever I like “
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by rs172(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna

I know say na that dande guy go like this comment..

This your reply show why Nigerian girls are mostly called fish brain.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by rs172(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
BLUEPILL SIMP: Martiñez39s, you are just a frustrated and bitter person who hates women. Not all women are like that, my girlfriend is different.
Martiñez39s:

Lol, you this guy ehnnn you crack me up with this...
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by LyfeJennings(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2020
Dear OP
Ur story touch me small but U na strong man. Don't let her leave yet
Humiliate her one time
Ask her 4 a 3some
Tell her it's Ur Fantasy
Get a guy who would ffvvcckk her while U watch also
Very humiliating
Then when U done
Show her the receipts when she about to leave and quit
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by mcjokee: 1:32am On May 17, 2020
Darkerberry:
Firstly I'd like to say OP is a very wise man for some decisions he has made without letting emotions cloud his judgement and for being able to put up something rili complicated like dt in a simple and understandable manner, I salute ur intelligence bro to know it is best to keep things like u didn't know anything till she leaves.. I have been there before and I be one kind guy wey Sabi torture with words, wen I did for d girl dt put me in such condition i instantly regretted it. she didn't try to hurt me directly though but she rili wanted to hurt herself in many ways she put me so much stress, na me later start to dey beg say I don forgive her make she sha comot my crib alive and sane. So you're right let her get to her destination before u reveal what u know.

Secondly, what I'd say will have many ppl calling for my head here but I'd still do. Bro u see many guys on here forming heartless and gangsta will suck up stuff like dt if dey were in ur shoe, what I know is marriage/relationship consists of secrets and sometimes that secret creates strong bonds. Ur gf has just been tempted with the forbidden fruit by dt Satan of a guy, it happens sometimes to let people miss out on their true life partners, it's all a test of love/time that if the parties can work on will form a basis for lifelong fidelity from her path, you could let her know and she may weep and be genuinely apologetic and she will realize how stupid she had been to hav fallen into a trap of sexual relationship with d oda guy and except she's a LovePeddler dts been doing such for long that may be her last time doing such till death do u part, we all fall and make mistakes, we all just at sometimes.. If you could go for the big odds u could be favored in the long time.. it rains everywhr bro, dis devil u av known may be better Dan d innocent angel Iulll end up with.

Cheera

I don't like it when people try to form enlightened in the face of obvious truth. would you have said this if the lady ends up infecting op with std?..please and please let's stop encouraging bad habit abeg...which Kain yeye test of love be that?...these are the kind of behaviors that lead to paternity fraud...what is bad is bad!!!

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by VickyRotex(f): 3:08am On May 17, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Or what if she harms me in the night before then?

That's why I opt for her to leave first..do you get me?

What if she's on Nairaland? What if she's seen your post and the WhatsApp screenshots?
What if she's already planning to do all the things you mentioned?

A lot of "what ifs". Chaiii embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by VickyRotex(f): 3:17am On May 17, 2020
jumpampass:

Brotherly, abeg no dulling...Bleep this girl like say she be nobody...Bleep her like say tomorrow no dey. Continue fucking till you almost kill her. Even if una get injury from the wild Bleep no prob. While doing this, don't you ever give her money for anything else except for food. Continue like that for like 14 fucking days, but remember to wear condom ohh, STD for her body go full trailer. Then when the puna don tire you... Unleash the beast in you and send her out asap. Be a man, e joor!!!

So this is how to be a man? Mehnnn somethings you read on NL is just so disgusting.

OP, please don't follow this advice

It goes without saying that "2 wrongs don't make a right"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.