Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (38349 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by kokakola: 8:43am On May 16, 2020
dirtydiva:
Na kush movement from my able god father and it works in tandem of what I m oblige to do as a member
Okay bro. I thought you would give a tip.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Wetin she still de do for your house

Wait you mean say for this lock down you kept babe for your house

If na your siblings wanted to come now you for no agree
My siblings are always welcomed...infact there was a time she was around with my brother for a month..
She came because she was bored over the lockdown
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Ishilove: 8:48am On May 16, 2020
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2020
dom80:

no matter how hard you Bleep and satisfy your gf, if she wants to cheat, she will still cheat. my gf is an example. I Bleep her to the point she tells me how tired she is and sometimes feel like squirting. she even fan her p.ssy but she still cheated behind my back. please note that I provided for all her need, love her 100%, gave her 100% attention, etc. she knows I'm not a thousandnaire but she still cheat. this makes me even get more confuse about what women want. its hard to find a loyal girl. I have not been so luck with relationship.
No one knows what they want oo...money is not my problem too, I paid for most her expenses like house rent , some additional cash and the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 8:51am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

No one knows what they want oo...money is not my problem too, I paid for most her expenses like house rent , some additional cash and the rest
when she is half way into her journey, send her the chats. E go pain am well. Then block her after

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
when she is half way into her journey, send her the chats. E go pain am well. Then block her after
Ok...so no need of telling her while she's in my house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 8:56am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Ok...so no need of telling her while she's in my house
dont try that o. She fit carry knife kill you, refuse to go while forming emotionally down bla bla. Funny enough the guy she dey Bleep wont even date or Marry here. Many girls of today are a shame and disgrace

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by mrblessed(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2020
Maybe your reason for not confronting her head on is because you are equally guilty as she is. Or do you chalk up her infidelity to the fact that your have a long distance relationship and that she might be vulnerable to man's pressure? Whatever your reason is, just muster courage and confront her, so that she will know her secrets have been revealed. Imagine the audacity of chatting her guy in your house. That is the height of thoughtlessness and disrespect.

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
dont try that o. She fit carry knife kill you, refuse to go while forming emotionally down bla bla. Funny enough the guy she dey Bleep wont even date or Marry here. Many girls of today are a shame and disgrace
Thanks bro, the emboldened was the main reason I didn't let her know and will never let her know till she goes..she might even put shit for me for food or do any other funny thing..she was even supposed to go by month end but I encouraged her to leave earlier..and she has agreed to leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2020
mrblessed:
Maybe your reason for not confronting her head on is because you are equally guilty as she is. Or do you chalk up her infidelity to the fact that your have a long distance relationship and that she might be vulnerable to man's pressure? Whatever your reason is, just muster courage and confront her, so that she will know her secrets have been revealed. Imagine the audacity of chatting her guy in your house. That is the height of thoughtlessness and disrespect.
Not confronting her is non of the reasons u stated above...I just don't want drama in my house and I don't want to risk any violent act..I will send her everything when she reaches safely in her place

6 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by seanwilliam(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Or what if she harms me in the night before then?

That's why I opt for her to leave first..do you get me?
you are sensible and security conscious

10 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Parkleader: 9:09am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Why did she come in the first place? If she no wan do the relationship again. Na you invite her abi she come by herself
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by dom80: 9:12am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

that is the reason why I get more confuse. when you asked them why they cheat, they can't give definite reasons why they cheat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by ruggedtimi(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2020
simplepee:
Lol.

You should stay together with any lady or guy you wish to marry for atleast 2 weeks before marriage. FOREVER is a long time.

I once said this here and ladies attacked me saying I am cheap, well I still stand by it.
you can stay with a lady for ten years before marriage.. After marriage she can as well change

16 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by dayleke: 9:22am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Then what da fvck is she doing in my house and her quest to really wanna end up with me

Na you get time to dey ansa dem.

Se d oda guy don propose to her ni?

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Aliii(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
I will be straight to the point ...
My girlfriend of 3 years came to stay with me during this period of lockdown. She's been here for almost 2 months and I noticed she had changed completely from whom she used to be. She came all the way from Awka to Lagos because their work place is closed because of the pandemic.
These are the changes that made me to start suspecting her:
(1)we usually have intimacy as soon as we meet because we always stay for sometime before seeing each other, but this time around she vehemently refused and said later, someone who used to bump on me for that
(2) she started answering strange calls and even video calls
(3) she cared less about me and what happens in the house..she kept burning my food and infuriating me, something that never happened before
(4)She now said she has lossed the zeal for intimacy and we could stay up to two weeks before intimacy

Because of all these I was finding out how I can spy her phone because it is passworded...so I luckily saw when she imputed her password and noted it.She sleeps late normally and wakes late too.So I had to wake up one early morning before her and what I saw shocked me..My gal has been having sex with one guy like that severally and even receiving head from him(lol)..I don't even know whether I'm now the side niggar or not..I took screenshot of the whole thing but I have not shown it to her yet...I don't want to tell her anything, but she suspected I might have found out and has started talking nicely lately..How she might have guessed I have found out was because she wanted to go much later while I now encourage her to leave earlier, she's surprised at that...is been three days since I found out but I'm just tolerating her and waiting for her to go..This is a gal I looked up to getting married to but is all over. I will wait for her to get back to her location safely and sound before revealing it to her.
Thanks for reading embarassed
you need to tell her to go ,give her whatever excuse ,so she leave ,and secondly make her feel pain of thinking like she made you think,don't disclose it to her after she must have gone,start giving her attitude after she must have gone,don't pick her calls don't reply her chat ,and when you do give her lame excuse that you busy ..after a while she might ask what the issue is ,tell her you tired of the relationship ,and when she start to act up like being there for you AnD all that,then show her that ,tell her you can't be with such a LovePeddler

12 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by SirMichael1: 9:26am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

So that warrants her cheating ryt??

That warrants her hanging her leg for someone else??

My guy you're mad... No offense... You're just mad
Oh son, don't be so vile, it only exposes you. You've been a victim too I guess.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 9:29am On May 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
Oh son, don't be so vile, it only exposes you. You've been a victim too I guess.
So saying the truth has led to me being a victim

My guy you're Foolish cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:32am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

which night again? are you that weak?
I am throwing you out the very moment I found out.

I may do something bad to her.....if she stay longer.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2020
Parkleader:

Why did she come in the first place? If she no wan do the relationship again. Na you invite her abi she come by herself
She came by her self...
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are sensible and security conscious
Thanks man

6 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by SirMichael1: 9:35am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

So saying the truth has led to me being a victim

My guy you're Foolish cheesy cheesy

That's no way to talk to your dad, son. Why vile? Are you hungry? Hasn't your mom fed you today?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2020
Lostz:

which night again? are you that weak?
I am throwing you out the very moment I found out.

I may do something bad to her.....if she stay longer.
She has no where to stay...if anything happens to her police will hold me responsible, I prefer to be weak and alive and safe...thanks for your contribution

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by francdec4(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2020
According to the man he said "..since since nau" nau is accronym for a university in awka NAU so I am guessing he is only talking of what happened when they were students in NAU possibly many years ago before you two met and since she is now working according to you that may have beings guy from the past who decided to recall events of the yesteryears.....my guess though.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 9:42am On May 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
That's no way to talk to your dad, son. Why vile? Are you hungry? Hasn't your mom fed you today?
Dude I don't know why you came to my mentions this morning.... Are you angry The OP decided to dump a girl that acts like your Mom and sisters??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 9:44am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

My siblings are always welcomed...infact there was a time she was around with my brother for a month..
She came because she was bored over the lockdown
Please don't leave her alone in this trying times give her a second chances please it's not easy

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

Dude I don't know why you came to my mentions this morning.... Are you angry The OP decided to dump a girl that acts like your Mom and sisters??

Learn to keep his mum and sisters out of this

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 9:46am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Learn to keep his mum and sisters out of this
Scroll up and see where he mentioned my Father undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 9:49am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

Scroll up and see where he mentioned my Father undecided
Ok i saw it but don't bring his mum into this you can call him out another ooo nnam

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Please don't leave her alone in this trying times give her a second chances please it's not easy
She has been having sex severally with that dude, if it was once then it stands to reason..

I have a picture of the guy giving her head too(lol)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.