Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (38310 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by openmine(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna
What??
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by openmine(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2020
DonMekino:
ppl condemning op for three years rship as time wasting are daft, dumb, immature and hypocrites....if she feels her time is being wasted, let her take a walk...or did the other guy propose to her?? Let us learn to condemn that which is evil. If she feels op is taking too long, then get the hell out, but from the chats I see, it's all about love-peddling, because this other guy will use "heads" to keep her down for more years.
Oga oversense will not kill you smiley

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:54am On May 20, 2020
simplepee:
Lol.

You should stay together with any lady or guy you wish to marry for atleast 2 weeks before marriage. FOREVER is a long time.

I once said this here and ladies attacked me saying I am cheap, well I still stand by it.
God Bless you. TOo muCh time wasteRS
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 12:58am On May 20, 2020
adadike:
They can o. Some of us that were loyal, never had a loyal man as well biko. Na sit down look I dey now, coz I was so loyal and faithful but my guy will cheat and come back begging. When I left, I never went back to that relationship. He is still begging me to come back till date

maybe because you were not giving him your Kukunase... grin
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:28am On May 20, 2020
Jabarzee:

You know some ladies can pretend for that 2weeks
like me
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by adadike(f): 6:33am On May 20, 2020
IAmMysterious:

maybe because you were not giving him your Kukunase... grin
my dear, I tried my best jare
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2020
adadike:
Are you still single or taken?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 6:53am On May 20, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Hahahahahaha...sex game kwa... I'm a horse, I ride to stupor

Your reaction when you found out the guy gives her head is suspicious. Like you are jealous.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 7:51am On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

Your reaction when you found out the guy gives her head is suspicious. Like you are jealous.
grin
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by babesiosis: 7:59am On May 20, 2020
dirtydiva:
Some women are like dat in nature but I will advice him not to follow your advice because it doesn't pay. I hv a galfrnd dat did such thing to me but I m good when it comes to catching a cheating partner as bn taught me by my Godfather in campus and it worked for me, ever since I show her way out of my apartment, she started calling me names and making threats
smiley
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Jabarzee(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
like me

grin grin
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 8:14am On May 20, 2020
adadike:

Then he doesn't deserve you.

find someone better... or better still, pray that someone better find you since you're a woman. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

You feel me baa? He is just like a dog in the manger. He doesn't want to give and gets jealous when someone does. Some people are just tiring.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by adadike(f): 8:17am On May 20, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Then he doesn't deserve you.

find someone better... or better still, pray that someone better find you since you're a woman. grin grin
many are knocking, but this time, I got to be wise
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:02am On May 20, 2020
babesiosis:

How can someone catch a cheating partner that you don't stay in the same state and you don't see often
Distance relationship doesn't work, there's no worthiness to it
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 9:30am On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

You feel me baa? He is just like a dog in the manger. He doesn't want to give and gets jealous when someone does. Some people are just tiring.
Believe me when I tell you I lov'd u
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 9:31am On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
BadRadio loves u too
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:32am On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

Lov'd?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
BadRadio loves u too

Lol... That's a crush
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 9:35am On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

Lov'd?
Yes, you vapourized when I was closed to unveiling my intents... it was sudden & heartbreaking.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 9:36am On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

Lol... That's a crush
I don't think so
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Dfynboi: 9:38am On May 20, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Pics here

You can see she's even asking the guy which one of their sex scenes , that's to tell u they've been intimate for long..

I have another pics the guy sent to her when he was giving her head but for privacy reasons I'm not going to upload that one....funny a thing I'm not so bothered , I don't just know why..I will continue to accommodate her till she goes back..Infact I have been extra nice to her just so she doesn't find out.

Is a human nature to be deceitful anyway..Don't ever be complacent when u suspect your partner esp when he/she misbehaves , most times what we suspect end up been the case and never ever confront a woman without evidence, she will completely deny it...I'm just enjoying myself knowing fully well I have averted a marital crises in the future
baba u be real nigga bt believe me if i were to be u hmm...only God Knws wt i would ve done to her
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:46am On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Yes, you vapourized when I was closed to unveiling my intents... it was sudden & heartbreaking.

Lol. You told me this wasn't your moniker. I missed chatting with you though. I was just following my thoughts then.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:47am On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I don't think so

But that's what he typed.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 11:22am On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

But that's what he typed.
why not ask him directly... point blank
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by MadeINchenzen2: 11:24am On May 20, 2020
Nooil:

Lol. You told me this wasn't your moniker. I missed chatting with you though. I was just following my thoughts then.
U still believe this still isn't my moniker?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by ledaman: 11:34am On May 20, 2020
Dande55:

Naso una deh always talk when a girl seeks for better option.
Besides, your sex game might be poor, learn to satisfy your woman.
so sampling another guy is the solution? Woman wrapper !
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by ledaman: 11:36am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=gabson9 post=89600414]

Hehehehe nigga. . What are you waiting for?
Everything on that screenshot is apparent enough. . Your babe is cheating on you and the annoying thing is that, she refused to go down with you and was telling her now main nigga that she misses having sex with him.
If you don't want to be an unfortunate child before she leaves, make sure say you nack her well, turn her head Bleep her through mouth, Bleep her through her ears, bite her nipples and keep fucking her for like three days, then let her go but don't tell her yet. . When she gets home, tell her everything and move on guy. . I repeat move on.
Marriage wey go last, na for courtship you go know. . If she's cheating now, who told you she won't cheat on you when you get married to her.
Bikonnu use your head. . Good morning.[/quote Bite her nipples got me laughing wicked teacher like you!]
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by ledaman: 11:39am On May 20, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Thanks bro..it has already ended...I just don't want her to know in my house till she reaches her destination..
You are still acting gentle after all the investment wake up bro drive her out simple as ABC tell her to move on!
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by ledaman: 11:48am On May 20, 2020
MrChriz:
I will advice you reveal to her before she leaves, maybe a day before her travelling...it's always feels good to look into someone's eyes while telling dem how dey really bleeped up....but try to careless when telling her..
God bless you with this write up. Let him sit her down and give her enough words like a kindergarten child she deserved no pity or respect @ all.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U still believe this still isn't my moniker?

At least, I'm now 100 percent sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.