Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (61880 Views)

Is This Family Right To Demand For The Whole Money? / Help I'm Loosing My Mind / Please Advice Me On My Family Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by HarunaWest(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2020
anayolity:

As in ehn person wey I go use one night contact my guy make catch am for street tie am out inside booth ....go somewhere go drop first.
As in ehn..Person touch him wife and 3 children and he went to pick them upand took them home. I mean like WTF.. Say the boy na bad guy, well i will introduce him to badder guyz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Adgideon(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2020
My i condole with you and my prayers goesvto ur dad, but my friend you no try instead of coming here u should be with ur sister helping ur dad, ur duster aline can't help her 4get about updating us go help ur sister take care of ur dad
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Vicyace: 11:21pm On May 17, 2020
Op,
This is deeper than you might have thought it to be. Very very deep.

I wouldn't like to make any assumptions but be very careful and fortify yourself spiritually with the blood of Jesus o.

What is going on in your family is pure battle and only the fittest will survive eventually.

Eventually, you guys will take your dad away from the house and that would be mission 1 accomplished for the "enemies"

Mission 2 would be for you and your sister to never think of coming to claim any property......

Misson 3 and the final part....... You know that already.

Be wise and act wisely
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by apexc2643: 11:22pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 3794847[/color]
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by apexc2643: 11:22pm On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2020
Ope88:
Please don't read and pass, also Pardon all my typo, I'm typing out of duress.

I am from a family of six, 3 girls, 1 boy including my parents.
I had a horrible childhood experience, My Mum (no thanks to her) was something I can't quantify, I can't start writing every of the things she did and I can't say If the religion she practiced contributed largely to the devilish attitude she put up while growing up.

My mum has no good record anywhere, in the church, with the neighbours, with her siblings, we the children, her in laws and even at work, She was always at war with people, if she dreams that someone was trying to attack her in the dream, if she sees the person the following day, she was ready to attack the person.

Also, she would curse her children at any slightest provocation and leave only my brother out(last born and spoilt), She doesn't have any good relationship with her siblings and won't allow my dad visit his family member, I remembered them (Mum and dad) always saying this (don't be unequally yoked together with unbelievers). To them anyone who isn't a Christian (deeper life) is not supposed to be associated with.. My dad on countless occasion will call his mum a witch just because she was a Muslim and one of the oloyes of allasalatu(Muslims will understand this) and had nothing to do with his family members.

This went on and on like this until my elder sister moved out of the house and in the process of trying to find her feet, she got pregnant and my mom practically tormented her life, she later got married to the man, and for that act alone, she's always at logger heads with my sister and her husband..

Later, I got married and then my younger sister followed suit, leaving my dad, herself and my younger brother (whom I have disowned).

Ever since the three of us got happily married, and left the home, my dad slipped into severe depression. Although he has been depressed given lots of things he encountered, job loss, no social interaction, unforgiveness amongst others, it became severe when all his female children left, then from severe depressgion, he started having mental issues, he would wake up and leave the house talking to himself, or start preaching and going out of point with anyone he finds on the street, sometimes he would leave and come home at night, my younger brother who is supposed to comfort and help him, treats him with disdain, my mum who is supposed to check mate his excesses would leave him to his folly and now he has started standing up to her and everyone else in the house..

At 26, he doesn't know his bearing and obviously we have been seeing signs of him wanting to inherit the houses my father built in the same compound.. (and we have noticed that my mum has been making him understand that every of the property belongs to him).

The last straw which broke the camel's back happened one week ago, my elder sister ( who is 9 year older than him) took advantage of the lockdown and visited my father, he is usually exited when we are around him whc helps his severe moodiness. There and then an argument broke out between my sister and my brother, she asked why my brother was insulting our mum for an action that happened in the compound, he beat my sister up and her three children and boasted that, the rest of us (my sister and I) dare not do anything and that by the way we must stop coming to the house, that if he sees any of us He will beat us up, My mum who was supposed to resolve the matter started blaming my sister, asking her why she always love to come visiting, that she's supposed to be in her husband's house or father in laws place and immediately called her hubby to come pick her.

Its been one week my sister left for her house, my daddy who enjoyed her company when she was present started misbehaving again at home. He started roaming, he started cursing everyone.

The reason I'm writing is this, my dad is no where to be found, he left the house yesterday Friday 15th May 2020 and was last seen in ITAMAGA IKORODU, we keep trying his number but he is not picking and now his number is switched off, I'm sure he is still wandering about.

My sisters and I have decided that even when he is found(by God's grace) we do not what him to go back living with my mum and brother.

What other alternatives do we have to care for him, as his own siblings are not happy with him either for abandoning them and their mum (his own mum),, when they needed him the most..

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.. PLEASE HELP ME.

Modified..... My dad has been found today Sunday, 17th May 2020, my sweet mother (elder sister) found her, she has been on her feet since he went missing, luckily he was found but in a terrible state, I saw him via video calls and I wept, he can't recognize even my sister again, and just muttering some words we don't understand, he closes his eyes while saying this and asked everyone to go and leave him, he looks so faint and weak and would not leave where he his...My sister has called his siblings and she's waiting for the next line of ACTION from them.

I'll keep updating the house with reports from our end..

Sorry for your plight.
I wish you ppl can take him out of that place.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2020
Image123:

It's a rather strange and sad story, quite surprising too. Deeper Life is a big church with millions of members, i don't think i would blame the church for this. i happen to know a couple of deeper life members, and i think i know their doctrine and teaching too. For one, they're not the dream exalting type, they're not the cursing type, they are not hideous everywhere. The family just seemed to have got lost in a big church unfortunately.

Seems u don’t know the old deeper life, sm are like sadists. The new ones are abit better. I know families that the father is almost like her father. Isolated, lonely and depressed like they are just waiting to go to heaven and forget planet earth. If u go to their house he won’t greet any visitors, in fact visitors are not welcome. It’s hard to believe they are Christians. That’s the reality.

They are into themselves alone and don’t care what other are doing except when they want to carry out religious activities like preaching they became active bt still detached. It’s weird.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by GerogeI(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
All this Balderdash, and Kabashing over mere Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Africans and spiritual stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by deleodd: 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
Take your dad to a hospital and have him checked up ; he's likely suffering from dementia.

Ope88:

I had a horrible childhood experience, My Mum (no thanks to her) was something I can't quantify, I can't start writing every of the things she did and I can't say If the religion she practiced contributed largely to the devilish attitude she put up while growing up.

My mum has no good record anywhere, in the church, with the neighbours, with her siblings, we the children, her in laws and even at work, She was always at war with people, if she dreams that someone was trying to attack her in the dream, if she sees the person the following day, she was ready to attack the person.

Also, she would curse her children at any slightest provocation and leave only my brother out(last born and spoilt), She doesn't have any good relationship with her siblings and won't allow my dad visit his family member, I remembered them (Mum and dad) always saying this (don't be unequally yoked together with unbelievers). To them anyone who isn't a Christian (deeper life) is not supposed to be associated with.. My dad on countless occasion will call his mum a witch just because she was a Muslim and one of the oloyes of allasalatu(Muslims will understand this) and had nothing to do with his family members.

This went on and on like this until my elder sister moved out of the house and in the process of trying to find her feet, she got pregnant and my mom practically tormented her life, she later got married to the man, and for that act alone, she's always at logger heads with my sister and her husband..

Later, I got married and then my younger sister followed suit, leaving my dad, herself and my younger brother (whom I have disowned).

Ever since the three of us got happily married, and left the home, my dad slipped into severe depression. Although he has been depressed given lots of things he encountered, job loss, no social interaction, unforgiveness amongst others, it became severe when all his female children left, then from severe depressgion, he started having mental issues, he would wake up and leave the house talking to himself, or start preaching and going out of point with anyone he finds on the street, sometimes he would leave and come home at night, my younger brother who is supposed to comfort and help him, treats him with disdain, my mum who is supposed to check mate his excesses would leave him to his folly and now he has started standing up to her and everyone else in the house..

At 26, he doesn't know his bearing and obviously we have been seeing signs of him wanting to inherit the houses my father built in the same compound.. (and we have noticed that my mum has been making him understand that every of the property belongs to him).

The last straw which broke the camel's back happened one week ago, my elder sister ( who is 9 year older than him) took advantage of the lockdown and visited my father, he is usually exited when we are around him whc helps his severe moodiness. There and then an argument broke out between my sister and my brother, she asked why my brother was insulting our mum for an action that happened in the compound, he beat my sister up and her three children and boasted that, the rest of us (my sister and I) dare not do anything and that by the way we must stop coming to the house, that if he sees any of us He will beat us up, My mum who was supposed to resolve the matter started blaming my sister, asking her why she always love to come visiting, that she's supposed to be in her husband's house or father in laws place and immediately called her hubby to come pick her.

Its been one week my sister left for her house, my daddy who enjoyed her company when she was present started misbehaving again at home. He started roaming, he started cursing everyone.

The reason I'm writing is this, my dad is no where to be found, he left the house yesterday Friday 15th May 2020 and was last seen in ITAMAGA IKORODU, we keep trying his number but he is not picking and now his number is switched off, I'm sure he is still wandering about.

My sisters and I have decided that even when he is found(by God's grace) we do not what him to go back living with my mum and brother.

What other alternatives do we have to care for him, as his own siblings are not happy with him either for abandoning them and their mum (his own mum),, when they needed him the most..

Modified..... My dad has been found today Sunday, 17th May 2020, my sweet mother (elder sister) found her, she has been on her feet since he went missing, luckily he was found but in a terrible state, I saw him via video calls and I wept, he can't recognize even my sister again, and just muttering some words we don't understand, he closes his eyes while saying this and asked everyone to go and leave him, he looks so faint and weak and would not leave where he his...My sister has called his siblings and she's waiting for the next line of ACTION from them.

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Origin(f): 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
Care for your dad. He needs companionship and lots of interaction. The good thing is he has money. Use it to take care of him.

You all have to come together and establish boundaries for everybody. In terms of respect and co and yes let the will be written now.

Take care of your mother (sometimes they can't help themselves).

For your peace of mind, forgive everyone and don't rest your eyes on inheritance (literal translation).
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by bellong: 11:33pm On May 17, 2020
Ope88:

I'll get back to you when he is found, I hope he can still be treated at 70.....he was 70 in March.

The description of your dad's current presentation does not fit the characteristics of a bipolar disorder. He is not showing maniac symptoms, although there may be a depressive phase but the current information does not support bipolar characteristics.

My guess will be early onset of dementia. You should take him for proper diagnosis at the hospital. If it is what I suspect, he is at high risk of absconding from the home and may find it difficult remembering route back home which is likely why he got missing.

He will possibly require 24/7 which unfortunately your mum cannot provide. A lot of patients with dementia, especially the old women are generally classified as witches and wizards due to ignorance of the Nigerian society.

Please look after the man. Unfortunately, your mum represents typical behaviour of religious zealots who forsook the sound doctrines of righteousness and love to champion hatred and denominationalism. Such people are none of Christ except they repent.

Your brother grew up with poor foundation and will take the grace of God, committed person to help him realise his path will end in destruction.

I pray you all find peace and rest from this. This phase shall pass.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by thinkmoney(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2020
Ope88:

sorry for your upbringing. your parents especially Dad may have had mental issue -i suspect paranoia or schizophrenia - right from time, it just increased and became more obvious with age. see Nigeria sadly hasn't come to grasp with mental health. many people's choice and action, relationship and even religion can be linked to there mental state. this is why, apportioning blame to a parent that abused there kids or that 'caged' them up out of fear of the society is too easy.
Many at times you have to go deep down into a person's mental world to understand them. earlier today, I revisited the story and confession of the portharcourt serial killer.
your younger brother may have the strain too. But it would have helped a bit if you and your sister had used 'woman's power and influence ' to organize soldiers to beat him up 'small'.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by thinkmoney(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2020
Ope88:

sorry for your upbringing. your parents especially Dad may have had mental issue -i suspect paranoia or schizophrenia - right from time, it just increased and became more obvious with age. see Nigeria sadly hasn't come to grasp with mental health. many people's choice and action, relationship and even religion can be linked to there mental state. this is why, apportioning blame to a parent that abused there kids or that 'caged' them up out of fear of the society is too easy.
Many at times you have to go deep down into a person's mental world to understand them. earlier today, I revisited the story and confession of the portharcourt serial killer.
your younger brother may have the strain too. But it would have helped a bit if you and your sister had used 'woman's power and influence ' to organize soldiers to beat him up 'small'.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by spiralwedge(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I don't know how u may feel sha. If u can pay soldier #5000 to lock your brother up in guard room for just 3days
Believe me he will change. Don't allow your bros to know that those soldiers are from u ooooh.

Ope88, do this. Very important
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by InvertedHammer: 11:39pm On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
I just hate reading people apologizing for their so-called typos or wrong grammar and sentence.

Is English your mother tongue?

How may Oyinbo sabi speak and write Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa?
/
Wrong question?

The question is: How many oyibo sabi write English language? You see oyibo(I mean Americans and the English themselves) getting C-, Fail and just Pass in English 101. But my people are online as English police as if their existence depends on it.
/

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Glorygrace(f): 11:39pm On May 17, 2020
Ope88 ,thank God your father has been found.Please take care of him.Pray for the genuine conversion of your mum and brother.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Image123(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
jaxxy:

Seems u don’t know the old deeper life, sm are like sadists. The new ones are abit better. I know families that the father is almost like her father. Isolated, lonely and depressed like they are just waiting to go to heaven and forget planet earth. If u go to their house he won’t greet any visitors, in fact visitors are not welcome. It’s hard to believe they are Christians. That’s the reality.

They are into themselves alone and don’t care what other are doing except when they want to carry out religious activities like preaching they became active bt still detached. It’s weird.

i understand what you are saying, maybe perfectly. Like you said, that's the OLD deeper life. And perhaps the old S.U. The old holiness movement. Things have since and long moved on, evolved, changed. Even Kumuyi and the senior pastors have since moved on. Anyone that is still at the back for over 20years, attending retreats and meetings, listening to Kumuyi, reading Women Mirror, reading their daily devotional, and is still like the OP's family is suffering from a personal PRIDE/ego problem. i repeat it's not a church problem.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by newdawn2017(f): 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Respect village people o
No village people here. It's a case of a toxic, malignant Narcissistic mother & her golden child vs d 3 scapegoated daughters. She will reap what she has sow. Shebi her husband joined her? D both of them ve not seen anything.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by newdawn2017(f): 11:46pm On May 17, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

You shouldn't exist where humans are with this your username. I'm surprised you do
Y?? He is right. Is English uour mother tongue?? I work with British people here, do dey know how to speak Yoruba?? Or ibo?? Or even one native language here or write it?? undecided
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by newdawn2017(f): 11:47pm On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Lol
Who opened this one's cage?

You must have exhausted your prescriptions...
U re right! shocked
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
Image123:

i understand what you are saying, maybe perfectly. Like you said, that's the OLD deeper life. And perhaps the old S.U. The old holiness movement. Things have since and long moved on, evolved, changed. Even Kumuyi and the senior pastors have since moved on. Anyone that is still at the back for over 20years, attending retreats and meetings, listening to Kumuyi, reading Women Mirror, reading their daily devotional, and is still like the OP's family is suffering from a personal PRIDE/ego problem. i repeat it's not a church problem.

Perhaps not a church problem bt It was the Church that started and taught the doctrines bt have evolved. Thank God

Bt as for not following up on their members I will always blame the church if not why do people go to church, pay their tithe in church and then when it’s time for the church to be there for them u hear all manners or ridiculous excuses like the church is big, they have many members, bla bla bla. Why is the church not coordinated when it comes to handling their primary responsibilities to members??

Bt they are very coordinated when getting benefits from their members. There are no excuses to then.

It seems the law is blame anything or anybody bt the church They have no responsibility u shud hold them for. Quite incredible

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by ChilamNk(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2020
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:
Your sister's husband kept quiet hearing his wife's kid brother beat his wife up?. That man is a weakling. Not even my wife's senior brother will do that to my wife and kids and get away with it. The men married to you and your sisters are d one to end d nonsense from that tout of a boy. The three of them should arrange a day with good koboko and catch him unaware and treat his fuckup, flog him till he pass out, and he will never misbehave again. Beating your sister was a good opportunity to treat his madness. The in-laws should mobilise and taim d idiot. He can not do anything to harm any of you after d beating, give him stern warning.

No man is stronger or more dangerous than a man that can harness his emotions, so Let him(sis. husband) leave him(the guy) karma will pay him back in due time just the way it has payed op's father back. sorry to say!

Honestly it is not good for a man to enjoy a good and harmonious relationship with is family and relatives while growing up only to gets married and have them all kicked/ward off because of the wife he married forgetting that this people were the ones that stood by him and will still stand by him if anything goes wrong later in life.

Let us all always learn from these stories when they are shared!!

Back to OP. Its unfortunate

Thank God ur father is found.

You ladies should team up and have him rehabilitated.

Don't put him in that same house to avoid developing the same issue.

Try and relate his siblings and see how to reconcile him with some of his family members is very important.

Let him put down his will just as many have suggested.

You people can have him live with you. to make it simple if he( ur father) will agree by having him six six months the 3 of you or you find the home among the 3 of you where he feels comfortable staying and the rest he assisting with the food stuffs and monetary aspect so he can live a little longer for you people.

As for your mother and bro sooner or later there relationship will go saur.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Lifecanbeamazin: 11:52pm On May 17, 2020
Your dad maybe suffering from Alzheimer Disease if he's losing his memory. Do the research and see if he has many of the symptoms of he does try to get him help.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by monimekaz(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Lol
Who opened this one's cage?

You must have exhausted your prescriptions...
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:58pm On May 17, 2020
It's all your father's fault. He knew the kind of woman your mother is before married her. He's reaping what he sow.

In other trend, one mumu boy was asking what to do about his toxic girlfriend who shouted at his mum on a first visit.

It always ends like this when you try to ignore all the sighs in the name of love. It always end in premium tears.

Save your future by part way with any toxic partner. Love won't be enough if the sighs, actions, behaviours you ignores today backfired tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2020
Exactly, a partner disrespecting the parents is a bad sign, even how that person treats others.
Akanoaaa:
It's all your father's fault. He knew the kind of woman your mother is before married her. He's reaping what he sow.

In other trend, one mumu boy was asking what to do about his toxic girlfriend who shouted at his mum on a first visit.

It always ends like this when you try to ignore all the sighs in the name of love. It always end in premium tears.

Save your future by part way with any toxic partner. Love won't be enough if the sighs, actions, behaviours you ignores today backfired tomorrow.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2020
Your story is very revealing and the comments were helpful.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by darkdenizen: 12:04am On May 18, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
I just hate reading people apologizing for their so-called typos or wrong grammar and sentence.

Is English your mother tongue?

How may Oyinbo sabi speak and write Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa?

if the oyinbo you are refering to attended nursery,primary and secondary school learning yoruba,igbo or hausa and also spoke either of these languages through out their lives whilst writing exams and passing the exams using those nigerian languages you listed up there. They should equally apologise at every error be it typo or whatever.

That is just the reasonable thing to do. Infact they should also apologise to their parents or whosoever sponsored them through school.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Image123(m): 12:06am On May 18, 2020
jaxxy:

Perhaps not a church problem bt It was the Church that started and taught the doctrines bt have evolved. Thank God

Bt as for not following up on their members I will always blame the church if not why do people go to church, pay their tithe in church and then when it’s time for the church to be there for them u hear all manners or ridiculous excuses like the church is big, they have many members, bla bla bla. Why is the church not coordinated when it comes to handling their primary responsibilities to members??

Bt they are very coordinated when getting benefits from their members. There are no excuses to then.

It seems the law is blame anything or anybody bt the church They have no responsibility u shud hold them for. Quite incredible

Hold on. Like i have said, the church never taught them to label anyone a witch not to mention a whole family. The church doesn't place emphasis on dreams but rather downplays it to a fault. The church doesn't teach people to curse, not to mention your own children. The church doesn't and never taught skewed child training and child preferences. These are the main issues in the said family.
The sort of detachment from everybody "The world" in quote, the sadistlike stoic affection of the old deeper life is my reference.
If you insist on blaming the church for this family or yours, the floor is yours man.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by TheCOOLEST(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2020
I feel you need to discuss with your sisters and find out how you can get him an apartment not too far from the reach of the trio of you(that's after you complete his rehabilitation)
Never worry about the inheritance ur mom n ur bro are talking about, it's a good thing you gals are married,just focus on how to achieve more in life, I'm sure ur bro will come back begging later in life which would be too late more so that he's a man
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by GamalNasser: 12:11am On May 18, 2020
Another casualty of deeper life

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.