Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (61894 Views)

Is This Family Right To Demand For The Whole Money? / Help I'm Loosing My Mind / Please Advice Me On My Family Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Mcslize: 12:11am On May 18, 2020
Ope88:

He was too soft and cool, always listening to my mum and does everything he says like he was bewitched, but then my mum had no Frends, just goes to church and returns, so we had no evidence she was a witch whatsoever.

You girls are too soft. How can your little brother render all of you to that level? Nothing will harden him up. He needs to receive some senses.

Even the Bible said it, spare the rod and spoil the child. Bring up a child in the right way and he will never depart from it. He will end up beating your mother the way I am seeing that rabbit call your younger brother.

The next time that rabbit try that nonsense, go to any army Barack, they will help you drill the smally so he can receive some senses.

Don't be too soft for such demeaning disrespect from such an asss hole. You girls are sparing the rod and it will make him become worse as time goes on because he knows 3 of you girls won't do anything.

He needs some drillings.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by jaxxy(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2020
Image123:

Hold on. Like i have said, the church never taught them to label anyone a witch not to mention a whole family. The church doesn't place emphasis on dreams but rather downplays it to a fault. The church doesn't teach people to curse, not to mention your own children. The church doesn't and never taught skewed child training and child preferences. These are the main issues in the said family.
The sort of detachment from everybody "The world" in quote, the sadistlike stoic affection of the old deeper life is my reference.
If you insist on blaming the church for this family or yours, the floor is yours man.

I know exactly where I blame the church and where I don’t. U make it sound like the church is perfect and that will only amount to deceiving urself.

I know where sm churches passed down wrong doctrines. Why is this hard to admit even after they might have corrected them?

I ask what is the responsibility of the church exactly?? I’m not hear to attack the church bt I will state what I believe is wrong attitude irrespective of whoever.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Slynation(m): 12:15am On May 18, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Ope88
You girls should take care of your father until his sanity is restored to a good state

After that, he should get a good lawyer and he should write his will.

Your brat brother has gone out of control.
If he doesn't kill him las las, he'll kill both of your parents...
Which will?? That guy can kill all sisters if everything ain't willed to him, since they are both married, they should avoid him like bad habit, very soon him and his mum will surely meet their waterloo

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by apexc790: 12:19am On May 18, 2020
[color=#] 3091843[/color]
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Ope88(f): 12:25am On May 18, 2020
UPDATE ON THE ISSUE..
I Called my aunt who my dad had abandoned for years, she responded fast to the calls and made way to where he was crying and wailing, her grandchild picked them in the car and they drove to her place.
My sister and Dad are presently at his younger sister's place somewhere in Lagos, So tomorrow, the rest siblings will be present to take a final decision on the matter...
Prior to this, my sister who had not set her eyes on my brother since he beat her said today he was also at the scene ( mum asked him to come pick dad up but wasn't released to him), was rolling on the floor and in tears crying, apologizing for all that he had done, she said she was stunned, because this same boy kept malice with my younger sister who is her immediate for a period of 8 months, they started talking when we marked our dad's 70years birthday, and he was even begged to talk to her...
My elder sister said he's forgiven her but I'll not say a word on the matter..

And for those who said I should be with them, I sincerely would have been with dem but for the lockdown, interstate movement isn't allowed..

Goodnight everyone.

Sleep well and continue to stay safe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by bellenornor(f): 12:30am On May 18, 2020
Ope88:

They all know her attitude, she just goes to church, worships and lives, she practically lives in isolation with only few people she talks to, she doesn't even talk to me but she does to my husband... I have asked my husband if my daddy can come leave with us, he said no problem, but yoruba sees it as a taboo, given that I'm not a boy and that he also built his house, and that people will ask why my mum can't take care of him.
Hmm.. culture dey o. This is where having female children is very important. You and your sisters should rotate taking care of your dad. Like , he'd stay in your houses for 2months each. What did your sister's husband do about his wife that was beaten? You ladies should make sure your father reconciles with his family members as soon as possible; very important. Take care of your father o, you don't have another.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Image123(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2020
jaxxy:

I know exactly where I blame the church and where I don’t. U make it sound like the church is perfect and that will only amount to deceiving urself.

I know where sm churches passed down wrong doctrines. Why is this hard to admit even after they might have corrected them?

I ask what is the responsibility of the church exactly?? I’m not hear to attack the church bt I will state what I believe is wrong attitude irrespective of whoever.

How can the church be perfect when i said it moved on? The underlying and overriding issues in the said family are very clear. It happens in many families except that she randomly mentioned deeper life. If she did not mention a name, i would have thought MAYBE mountain of fire, or maybe white garment or maybe muslim.
Which of deeper life practice, teaching or doctrine, past or present makes a member elevate dreams, or curse her children often, or name family members witch, or have a skewed preference among the children? Is it church that made the last born to beat up his sister and her children? How exactly are we supposed to make the church responsible? A man's children married, he became depressed that they are not with him. That is the church's fault? Job loss, no social interaction, unforgiveness are the church's fault?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by AristocraticMe: 12:35am On May 18, 2020
nautybride:
You all ran away to marry when you were supposed to help train your brother. Everyone has his or her life to live. Find your father, keep him safe with any of you till he can go back to his home. Then, your mother at older age will see the folly of spoiling her only son. Be careful though, so that your brother won't be the cause of their end. Hypertension, heart attack is real.
Ran away. So they should not get married? What are saying ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by barajo1(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2020
Ope88:
Please don't read and pass, also Pardon all my typo, I'm typing out of duress.

A man's doom is imminent once he forget his source ( Mother). If your grandma is still alive take your dad for forgiveness. Calling his mum witch had great consequences. If he dies in this process, only God can forgive him.
For your brother, he was only influenced from bad parents. Never his fault. I even wondered how you were different. Pray for your brother.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by zedegit: 12:45am On May 18, 2020
NockMedia:
Rooster and bull story. If you know, you know.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know nothing Bomboclaat.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by ngwababe(f): 12:48am On May 18, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Ope88
You girls should take care of your father until his sanity is restored to a good state

After that, he should get a good lawyer and he should write his will.

Your brat brother has gone out of control.
If he doesn't kill him las las, he'll kill both of your parents...

This is how my cousin killed his parents oo. He butchered them.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Dreyton36: 12:48am On May 18, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

You shouldn't exist where humans are with this your username. I'm surprised you do
stop being unintelligent, you misunderstood him,
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by mechanics(m): 12:51am On May 18, 2020
It's better you relocate your dad from the house before he dies, I don't know how you will do it but it's better you act fast, and Alps take care of his health, leave your younger brother and your mum for God to judge them, you know evil don't last.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by jaxxy(m): 12:52am On May 18, 2020
Image123:

How can the church be perfect when i said it moved on? The underlying and overriding issues in the said family are very clear. It happens in many families except that she randomly mentioned deeper life. If she did not mention a name, i would have thought MAYBE mountain of fire, or maybe white garment or maybe muslim.
Which of deeper life practice, teaching or doctrine, past or present makes a member elevate dreams, or curse her children often, or name family members witch, or have a skewed preference among the children? Is it church that made the last born to beat up his sister and her children? How exactly are we supposed to make the church responsible? A man's children married, he became depressed that they are not with him. That is the church's fault? Job loss, no social interaction, unforgiveness are the church's fault?

Im not specifically hammering on deeper life when I say church bt in this particular instance it is deeper life. Now how does a man get so active and involved with his church and the family is in chaos of such proportion. The man is jobless bt it’s not the church’s business, the man is mentally ill and roaming the streets bt yet again it’s not the church’s business, the man is in depression bt no yet again how does that concern the church?

I ask again what is the responsibility of the church? Conduct sunday and weekly services and collect tithes and offerings?? Build skols? Build structures?

Tell me what is the Biblical responsibility of the church if any? Cos it seems they have none these days.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Mcslize: 12:54am On May 18, 2020
Casper21:
Pls op, just pay me for transport fare, i live in lekki phase 1,I'll surely leave my house and visit that your junior brother and una mum. I'll make sure that boy bleeds heavy blood while your mum I'll flog her with dry wood till she starts crying. This is the kind of people i so much hate in this world. People who cause other people depression. God bless you and your elder sister oo. I'll advise you take care of ur dad for the meantime till he gets better. And if he gets better pls dnt send him back to ur mum okay? When I'm done with the beating then he can return

Lol you dey para o. You know one can't beat ones mother no matter what. That's curse on its own.

Na that rabbit Op's younger brother na I will like his brain to be reset.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Dreyton36: 12:55am On May 18, 2020
NockMedia:
Rooster and bull story. If you know, you know.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Next slowpoke pls

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Dreyton36: 12:59am On May 18, 2020
Ope88:

I am from a family of six, 3 girls, 1 boy including my parents.
I had a horrible childhood experience, My Mum (no thanks to her) was something I can't quantify, I can't start writing every of the things she did and I can't say If the religion she practiced contributed largely to the devilish attitude she put up while growing up.

My mum has no good record anywhere, in the church, with the neighbours, with her siblings, we the children, her in laws and even at work, She was always at war with people, if she dreams that someone was trying to attack her in the dream, if she sees the person the following day, she was ready to attack the person.

Also, she would curse her children at any slightest provocation and leave only my brother out(last born and spoilt), She doesn't have any good relationship with her siblings and won't allow my dad visit his family member, I remembered them (Mum and dad) always saying this (don't be unequally yoked together with unbelievers). To them anyone who isn't a Christian (deeper life) is not supposed to be associated with.. My dad on countless occasion will call his mum a witch just because she was a Muslim and one of the oloyes of allasalatu(Muslims will understand this) and had nothing to do with his family members.

This went on and on like this until my elder sister moved out of the house and in the process of trying to find her feet, she got pregnant and my mom practically tormented her life, she later got married to the man, and for that act alone, she's always at logger heads with my sister and her husband..

Later, I got married and then my younger sister followed suit, leaving my dad, herself and my younger brother (whom I have disowned).

Ever since the three of us got happily married, and left the home, my dad slipped into severe depression. Although he has been depressed given lots of things he encountered, job loss, no social interaction, unforgiveness amongst others, it became severe when all his female children left, then from severe depressgion, he started having mental issues, he would wake up and leave the house talking to himself, or start preaching and going out of point with anyone he finds on the street, sometimes he would leave and come home at night, my younger brother who is supposed to comfort and help him, treats him with disdain, my mum who is supposed to check mate his excesses would leave him to his folly and now he has started standing up to her and everyone else in the house..

At 26, he doesn't know his bearing and obviously we have been seeing signs of him wanting to inherit the houses my father built in the same compound.. (and we have noticed that my mum has been making him understand that every of the property belongs to him).

The last straw which broke the camel's back happened one week ago, my elder sister ( who is 9 year older than him) took advantage of the lockdown and visited my father, he is usually exited when we are around him whc helps his severe moodiness. There and then an argument broke out between my sister and my brother, she asked why my brother was insulting our mum for an action that happened in the compound, he beat my sister up and her three children and boasted that, the rest of us (my sister and I) dare not do anything and that by the way we must stop coming to the house, that if he sees any of us He will beat us up, My mum who was supposed to resolve the matter started blaming my sister, asking her why she always love to come visiting, that she's supposed to be in her husband's house or father in laws place and immediately called her hubby to come pick her.

Its been one week my sister left for her house, my daddy who enjoyed her company when she was present started misbehaving again at home. He started roaming, he started cursing everyone.

The reason I'm writing is this, my dad is no where to be found, he left the house yesterday Friday 15th May 2020 and was last seen in ITAMAGA IKORODU, we keep trying his number but he is not picking and now his number is switched off, I'm sure he is still wandering about.

My sisters and I have decided that even when he is found(by God's grace) we do not what him to go back living with my mum and brother.

What other alternatives do we have to care for him, as his own siblings are not happy with him either for abandoning them and their mum (his own mum),, when they needed him the most..

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.. PLEASE HELP ME.

Modified..... My dad has been found today Sunday, 17th May 2020, my sweet mother (elder sister) found her, she has been on her feet since he went missing, luckily he was found but in a terrible state, I saw him via video calls and I wept, he can't recognize even my sister again, and just muttering some words we don't understand, he closes his eyes while saying this and asked everyone to go and leave him, he looks so faint and weak and would not leave where he his...My sister has called his siblings and she's waiting for the next line of ACTION from them.

I'll keep updating the house with reports from our end..

Firstly get your dad treated mentally
Then you put emotions aside, gone are those days when you'll let shit slide
If you feed me bullets I feed you bomb , that's life nowadays
Send me an email I'll get your brother tied up for months in a place scientists can't reveal
There's a connection between him and your mom , sorry to say but it's the bitter truth , and your dad is the victim
Anyway If u still wanna have your brother drilled by me just send an email and his details , he won't even know it's you sef
FUCKUP NO DEY SOUR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by anayolity: 12:59am On May 18, 2020
HarunaWest:

As in ehn..Person touch him wife and 3 children and he went to pick them upand took them home. I mean like WTF.. Say the boy na bad guy, well i will introduce him to badder guyz

I just dey read the story dey vex....I go so humble the fool.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by properties4sale: 1:00am On May 18, 2020
Ope88:

If he were your brother, ull do worse, given all the countless things he has done in the past... I can't write all...
What ur brother need is a senior brother to him... when I see some of this families it's quite annoying that an elder brother isn't around when he should be
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by properties4sale: 1:06am On May 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

But you didn’t answer my question about your relationship with God. Are you a practicing Christian?
u ate a hopeless idiot, carry this God rubbish and get out from here... relationship kill u there, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by lanchy: 1:13am On May 18, 2020
Most people take pride in their effort and will not like to do certain activities if they know the outcome will be less than acceptable, this is why OP is apologising.......OP is used to a certain level of perfection! Read about "Human Behavioural Science", very fascinating.

GodPunishBiafra:
I just hate reading people apologizing for their so-called typos or wrong grammar and sentence.

Is English your mother tongue?

How may Oyinbo sabi speak and write Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by chewwie(m): 1:16am On May 18, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
I just hate reading people apologizing for their so-called typos or wrong grammar and sentence.

Is English your mother tongue?

How may Oyinbo sabi speak and write Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa?
Let's see how you'll survive in this country, not to talk of this world, if you don't know how to speak English. Even French, Spanish and Chinese people know how to speak and write proper English. African man and his wilful ignorance

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Image123(m): 1:23am On May 18, 2020
jaxxy:

Im not specifically hammering on deeper life when I say church bt in this particular instance it is deeper life. Now how does a man get so active and involved with his church and the family is in chaos of such proportion. The man is jobless bt it’s not the church’s business, the man is mentally ill and roaming the streets bt yet again it’s not the church’s business, the man is in depression bt no yet again how does that concern the church?

I ask again what is the responsibility of the church? Conduct sunday and weekly services and collect tithes and offerings?? Build skols? Build structures?

Tell me what is the Biblical responsibility of the church if any? Cos it seems they have none these days.

We don't know that the man is active and involved with his church, i don't think the OP said that. What the OP says is that the man is rich to the extent of owning houseS. His problem doesn't seem to be money. Also, i sincerely will not suppose with you that the church did nothing about his mental health, depression or getting missing.
i clearly said that the church is not responsible(meaning NOT the cause) for/of the problem the OP mentioned. i'm not saying that the church should do nothing, and i think it will be presumptuous for us to conclude that the church did/Is doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Nwaonyishi69: 1:31am On May 18, 2020
After women, your mum in this case, fear the devil.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by flyingdutchman(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2020
Ee be like say una husbands dey sleep abi? Some niggar (brother or not), whacked your sister and one of your husbands can't whoop the mofo's ass

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Nobody: 1:44am On May 18, 2020
wellmax:
Such a pity.

Op doesn't like her parents church. You have the right to. And I blame your parents for that.

Now the parents are behaving irrationally and we rush to blame the church.

I have heard everytime about fanatics, in as much as such people will always be in every congregation, there is no time that Deeper Life teaches fanaticism. Their/Our messages are all over the internet, point to any that is fanatical.

The family is dysfunctional because you have allowed the enemy to take the front seat, but we overlook our carelessness and blame the church, afterall their name says Deeper.

It's such a wrong mentality. I have been in this church for over 30 years and I haven't seen what the internet people paint them to be. If you have seen, then they were never really born again.

Unfortunately, churches like Deeper Life, Charismatic movement, MFM, etc. are the major hubs of fanatical Christians. I know of a lot of people cut off from the rest of their extended families cos of their membership in these churches. I even attended a wedding party last year, where the Groom's father was about leaving the reception at 3 pm cos he had to attend a church meeting - which normal person leaves his Son's wedding reception to attend a church meeting?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by maggilove(f): 1:56am On May 18, 2020
Ope88:

I had a horrible childhood experience, My Mum (no thanks to her) was something I can't quantify, I can't start writing every of the things she did and I can't say If the religion she practiced contributed largely to the devilish attitude she put up while growing up.

My mum has no good record anywhere, in the church, with the neighbours, with her siblings, we the children, her in laws and even at work, She was always at war with people, if she dreams that someone was trying to attack her in the dream, if she sees the person the following day, she was ready to attack the person.

Also, she would curse her children at any slightest provocation and leave only my brother out(last born and spoilt), She doesn't have any good relationship with her siblings and won't allow my dad visit his family member, I remembered them (Mum and dad) always saying this (don't be unequally yoked together with unbelievers). To them anyone who isn't a Christian (deeper life) is not supposed to be associated with.. My dad on countless occasion will call his mum a witch just because she was a Muslim and one of the oloyes of allasalatu(Muslims will understand this) and had nothing to do with his family members.

This went on and on like this until my elder sister moved out of the house and in the process of trying to find her feet, she got pregnant and my mom practically tormented her life, she later got married to the man, and for that act alone, she's always at logger heads with my sister and her husband..

Later, I got married and then my younger sister followed suit, leaving my dad, herself and my younger brother (whom I have disowned).

Ever since the three of us got happily married, and left the home, my dad slipped into severe depression. Although he has been depressed given lots of things he encountered, job loss, no social interaction, unforgiveness amongst others, it became severe when all his female children left, then from severe depressgion, he started having mental issues, he would wake up and leave the house talking to himself, or start preaching and going out of point with anyone he finds on the street, sometimes he would leave and come home at night, my younger brother who is supposed to comfort and help him, treats him with disdain, my mum who is supposed to check mate his excesses would leave him to his folly and now he has started standing up to her and everyone else in the house..

At 26, he doesn't know his bearing and obviously we have been seeing signs of him wanting to inherit the houses my father built in the same compound.. (and we have noticed that my mum has been making him understand that every of the property belongs to him).

The last straw which broke the camel's back happened one week ago, my elder sister ( who is 9 year older than him) took advantage of the lockdown and visited my father, he is usually exited when we are around him whc helps his severe moodiness. There and then an argument broke out between my sister and my brother, she asked why my brother was insulting our mum for an action that happened in the compound, he beat my sister up and her three children and boasted that, the rest of us (my sister and I) dare not do anything and that by the way we must stop coming to the house, that if he sees any of us He will beat us up, My mum who was supposed to resolve the matter started blaming my sister, asking her why she always love to come visiting, that she's supposed to be in her husband's house or father in laws place and immediately called her hubby to come pick her.

Its been one week my sister left for her house, my daddy who enjoyed her company when she was present started misbehaving again at home. He started roaming, he started cursing everyone.

The reason I'm writing is this, my dad is no where to be found, he left the house yesterday Friday 15th May 2020 and was last seen in ITAMAGA IKORODU, we keep trying his number but he is not picking and now his number is switched off, I'm sure he is still wandering about.

My sisters and I have decided that even when he is found(by God's grace) we do not what him to go back living with my mum and brother.

What other alternatives do we have to care for him, as his own siblings are not happy with him either for abandoning them and their mum (his own mum),, when they needed him the most..

Modified..... My dad has been found today Sunday, 17th May 2020, my sweet mother (elder sister) found her, she has been on her feet since he went missing, luckily he was found but in a terrible state, I saw him via video calls and I wept, he can't recognize even my sister again, and just muttering some words we don't understand, he closes his eyes while saying this and asked everyone to go and leave him, he looks so faint and weak and would not leave where he his...My sister has called his siblings and she's waiting for the next line of ACTION from them.

I'm sorry I have to
quote everything, please try to read this book STORMIE by Stormie Omartian, its the story of her life and its similar to what you are going through. The book will be of great help to you,even if its to download the soft copy, I wish your dad quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by olisaEze(m): 2:13am On May 18, 2020
First off, ur father is not insane but displaying classic symptoms of depression. He’s a good man that has spent most of his life in a bad marriage. He probably would also have a lot of regrets and neglected to raise ur brother properly because he has only been stuck with a manipulative wife. He’s also that way because his church (Deeper Life u say?) frowns on divorce as a straight road to the hottest parts of hell! If only he was the drinking type, things wouldn’t have degenerated to the lows his life is now.

Anyways, my pipo say whenever a man wakes up is his morning! So let him just visit a psychologist and get some therapy. As for ur mum, a witch is not only someone that flys at night to rendezvous in Benin, a witch is anyone that manipulates someone to do her bidding against their wishes! There’s no cure for her type of sickness! I bet even covid19 will stay clear of her special brand of wahala!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by scoundrel(f): 2:34am On May 18, 2020
These creative writers will soon chase someone out of this forum. If I see one more of their stories hit front page I’ll leave this forum for Seun and his moderators.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by Smarttravels(f): 2:43am On May 18, 2020
Ope88:

please take him to the hospital for proper diagnosis. He might have Alzheimer or Dementia.
Re: Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) by chris51(f): 2:43am On May 18, 2020
Smarttravels:
please take him to the hospital for proper diagnosis. He might have Alzheimer or Dementia.
I really sympathise with your family.
To start with, your brother in law should have handed your brother over to the police. He should have been taught a lesson and also been given an undertaking never to assault any of you again.

As for your mother, her turn will soon come, when her sweet son will attack her. Your mother did not raise her family well. In a proper and decent family, the only son protects the sisters while the sisters spoil him with love.

Now about your father, his problem is dementia. Its common among the elderly. In his own case, no love in his own home, he is unhappy and has started to lose his memory. He needs medical help.

I will not advise any of you to take him since your mother is alive. Let her know that its her cross to take care of her husband. Taking him away is making life easy for your mother. Let her face her responsibilities as a wife and mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The GUTS Of My Wife / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.