Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91872 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 1:42am On May 18, 2020
[

I read your story and its sad that if what you said about yourself is really true then problem dey (girls don't really like nice guys).

To be candid with you,I think you are carried away by her beauty and sex life too.
She is going to ruin your life if you continue with her,God wanted to save you by touching her fathers heart not allow the marriage till she finishes school.

Let me tell you point blank that girl doesn't really want to marry you,she has foreseen your plans so she is using everything she got to dissuade you from a lasting relationship with her.

She wants to use you to achieve her goals (schooling and maybe makeup kits and clothes).
Then she herself will kick you,am telling you what may happen in future so prepare your mind.We wouldn't want to hear you committed murder cos your girl jilted you,the signs have been there.

For her to disrespect your mum showed she doesn't want to be part of your family and she doesn't really love you.

I am a Grandfather and I read women like ABC,even when they display opposite of what's in their mind(which most Time is what they do) I still see through them to detect them.

Don't say you were not warned,she doesn't really love you forget the support you said she gave you,its because she gains more from you and she has plans.

Be wise.
Your Grandfather.

quote author=funkmrflexx post=89653044]We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by nunnu: 1:42am On May 18, 2020
This one will learn the hard way. Instead of you to flee for your life. Once had a girlfriend like that. They never change.

Instead they get worse. Anybody that allows sentiments to cloud their judgement regrets it later. Like I advise everyone, Always make decisions with your head not your heart. Your head will never lead you astray. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 1:43am On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

grin grin I wouldn't touch you and your ilk with a ten foot pole. So many reasonable options for a date to choose from to even stoop to your toxic level. My disgusted face beats your best your best made up face anyday and especially any night. You're free to take that to the bank cheesy

Now I'm very much convinced we should go on a date. How can your words look so mean and yet it sounds so chilled? What do you mean by my ilk? angry Dysfunctional people are humans too, don't discriminate. But, in case you're worried, I'm willing to change or at least modify my 'weirdness' for the period of our dating.

What say you? cheesy
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 1:45am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Now I'm very much convinced we should go on a date. How can your words look so mean and yet it sounds so chilled? What do you mean by my ilk? angry Dysfunctional people are humans too, don't discriminate. But, in case you're worried, I'm willing to change or at least modify my 'weirdness' for the period of our dating.

What say you? cheesy
DYSFUNCTIONAL. PSYCHO alert undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by LyfeJennings(m): 1:46am On May 18, 2020
OP
Walahi weyrey ni e
O fucking crazy gan
Who does that
Scold Ur mum for a girlfriend
Na motor go jam U
Idiot somebody

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Chris2863(m): 1:48am On May 18, 2020
Finally it is going to end in tears, take it or leave it. Be looking for stupid advice when God revealed everything to you directly.. You are still talking about love when she doesn't even love you.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 1:49am On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

DYSFUNCTIONAL. PSYCHO alert undecided

At least I tried. I really think we'd have made something out of this if you'd have given love a chance. However, I hope you can be truthful when asked if you've ever been wooed by a Nigerian lady.

See you around, sweetie kiss
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by igolowo1: 1:49am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
my brother u really tried so much, but let me advice you, don't married out of pity its very dangerous, and if she truly loved u she learn how to respect ur mom in any situation.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 1:51am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

At least I tried. I really think we'd have made something out of this if you'd have given love a chance. However, I hope you can be truthful when asked if you've ever been wooed by a Nigerian lady.

See you around, sweetie kiss
Quite misbehaving girlie. I'll be watching shocked Byeeee...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sparkle777(f): 1:51am On May 18, 2020
as a mother and a woman,I am ashamed of u. may any son that will treat me like u dissolve in miscarriage. trust me,u are dead already and ur ppl will not say kpim, them go just bury u. I pity ur poor mom, wasted years and hardwork. if am ur family, ma to use u do blood money cos u are wasted already.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Liposure: 1:52am On May 18, 2020
Wonders shall neva end
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by OkpanachiMax: 1:52am On May 18, 2020
That's not the kind of wife you will want to marry, but if you think you can help her then go ahead if not back off immediately.

Don't be pathetic sad
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by igolowo1: 1:53am On May 18, 2020
LyfeJennings:
OP Walahi weyrey ni e O fucking crazy gan Who does that Scold Ur mum for a girlfriend Na motor go jam U Idiot somebody
oooooboi, u dey vex gan an nio.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 1:55am On May 18, 2020
Guy egungun na go soon jam u. What nonsense girlfriend if u come marry her na die u dey.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Liposure: 1:56am On May 18, 2020
Sparkle777:
as a mother and a woman,I am ashamed of u. may any son that will treat me like u dissolve in miscarriage. trust me,u are dead already and ur ppl will not say kpim, them go just bury u. I pity ur poor mom, wasted years and hardwork. if am ur family, ma to use u do blood money cos u are wasted already.
that's my mama. More grease 2 ur elbow

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Adanne9110(f): 1:59am On May 18, 2020
My dear there is nothing wrong in what your mother said,,,it's the usual African mother's response ,,pls break up with that girl,,,stop making excuses for her ill mannerism. Thank God you never marry her ooo. You for hate your life.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Liposure: 2:01am On May 18, 2020
Any girl wey para at my mama go c anyhow.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Victornezzar: 2:04am On May 18, 2020
Another fake news undecided
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Liposure: 2:10am On May 18, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

I read your story and its sad that if what you said about yourself is really true then problem dey (girls don't really like nice guys).

To be candid with you,I think you are carried away by her beauty and sex life too.
She is going to ruin your life if you continue with her,God wanted to save you by touching her fathers heart not allow the marriage till she finishes school.

Let me tell you point blank that girl doesn't really want to marry you,she has foreseen your plans so she is using everything she got to dissuade you from a lasting relationship with her.

She wants to use you to achieve her goals (schooling and maybe makeup kits and clothes).
Then she herself will kick you,am telling you what may happen in future so prepare your mind.We wouldn't want to hear you committed murder cos your girl jilted you,the signs have been there.

For her to disrespect your mum showed she
the sage has spoken
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Liposure: 2:12am On May 18, 2020
Adanne9110:
My dear there is nothing wrong in what your mother said,,,it's the usual African mother's response ,,pls break up with that girl,,,stop making excuses for her ill mannerism. Thank God you never marry her ooo. You for hate your life.
god bless u correct babe
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by chris51(f): 2:13am On May 18, 2020
This is an incredible story but if its true that your girl friend is short tempered and you SCOLDED your mother because of her, you need to examine your head and brain.

How can you say this girl is good? What you are enjoying now is SEX and this is called LUST.

A marriage material will be dancing round your mother and relations.

For your sake. THROW her out.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by chris51(f): 2:14am On May 18, 2020
chris51:
This is an incredible story but if its true that your girl friend is short tempered and you SCOLDED your mother because of her, you need to examine your head and brain.

How can you say this girl is good? What you are enjoying now is SEX and this is called LUST.

A marriage material will be dancing round your mother and relations.

For your sake. THROW her out.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by elsavado(m): 2:14am On May 18, 2020
You're joking and playing with fire. Run for your life before that girl gets angry one day and stab you with a knife. That girl will chase every member of your family and friends away from you and finally she will make life miserable and unbearable for you. If you know what your Bible says that with an angry person you should not go together, you can't be more righteous than God. Please run for your dear life she will meet her type not you. You will die young in her hand, is not a curse but a reality. Don't marry out of pity, your foundation so far is built on a wrong and faulty terrain. Once again discontinue that relationship and send her parking out of your house because if you impregnat her you will experience hell on earth. I am God sent to you because I am not fond on commenting on people post. If you follow my advice you will thank me later but if you ignore you will remember this advice on a bad day. Thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by konkonbilo(m): 2:14am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't know cause I didn't read the story
Then you shouldn't have commented in the first place because you where sounding like a broken radio earlier

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by karo93: 2:19am On May 18, 2020
Wife material ko.... how you take measure the wife material? Which kain cloth? Rag?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by AbleBouncer: 2:22am On May 18, 2020
Sparkle777:

You are right mama, It will end him in tears.
btw if this post just disrupted your sleep this night gather here.....

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Onebyonedead: 2:27am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=bobowaja post=89654561]
Most mothers raised their male child weak. His mother is reaping the seed of a weak man she sowed.

Never hit a woman, never shout on her, treat her like a Queen.... Na wetin deh end am be this. Full grown simpletons![/quote

You are fool .....na jail sure for u pass

Why not just free the yeye girl

Must u hit

U go hit girl wet go bear u senseless soon
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by adadike(f): 2:28am On May 18, 2020
Dear funkmrflexx, I hope you have already dug your grave? Next is to go and buy coffin, coz you see that mannerless witch you scolded your mom for have already sharpened the knife she will use to murder you. Leave that relationship now and use soldiers to intimidate or warn her not to come close coz this is the type of girl that can pour you acid for mere leaving her.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28am On May 18, 2020
War starts when you think of marrying her at 22. A 22 year old insulting your mum that way and you using style of taking sides with her by petting her
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 2:30am On May 18, 2020
Thanks bro,its wisdom I inherited from my dad.

At his old age he feels very sad I havent used my potentials to the fullest,he wants me to be an adviser to the President or someone with executive post where I can showcase my immense wisdom,he feels I make an impact but truly I am skeptical.Am the type that ain't that ambitious.

The truth is that if that chic truly wants marriage with him,she would have behaved well or pretended to be nice in public and in his family.

She is not into him and I fear that guy may commit murder and suicide if he doesn't do something about it.

If you like my new pic,you can add ur own like to it....am here just to be happy and contribute to the society.

Goodnight and thanks once again.

quote author=Liposure post=89667181]the sage has spoken[/quote]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by bayol2001: 2:30am On May 18, 2020
I don’t usually comment but I have to comment here. Pls Pls Pls and Pls don’t let a girl friend make you go against your mum, she’s not even a wife yet and she’s acting like that.. if a girl feels she has many toasters and sings it to your ear back to back as a threat then it is time you move on.. people from abusive backgrounds are always and in most cases abusive. You need to be careful so you don’t regret your action as you already have a doubting mind towards her.. a girl with anger issues will never change o..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.