Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91885 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Gideonmi(m): 2:34am On May 18, 2020
grin pple here are something else.
bobowaja:

Premium tears grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Efenaira(m): 2:34am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=funkmrflexx post=89653044]We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does Oshare you fit get sense oh now big river you won enter so
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ranksz: 2:36am On May 18, 2020
It's your type that they call omo ale (Bastard).

You are seeing fire yet you want to dive inside.
E be like say you never see woman before

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Gideonmi(m): 2:37am On May 18, 2020
Guy! R u sure you are reading all this comments? If you are, Oya Run , i mean run ; until u are very very far away from her, in mind,spirit, nd physically. Thank me leta
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ochos121: 2:38am On May 18, 2020
Brotherly u are in serious trouble, y the hell u allowing her stay with you? are u mad?....bros no mata wat never allow woman move in wit when u never marry her na, the only solution ryt now na breakup no think ham twice abeg. :-XBrotherly u are in serious trouble, y the hell u allowing her stay with you? are u mad?....bros no mata wat never allow woman move in wit when u never marry her na, the only solution ryt now na breakup no think ham twice abeg

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prenonjebose: 2:43am On May 18, 2020
queenitee:

I agree with you, but like you said, you didn't read the post.
Obviously, we are different so I won't blame the lady if she takes offence at what the mother said(I might myself, I probably just won't react the way she did.) There are ways to "politely" make people realize they are wrong or you don't appreciate the way they talked to you. Respect is very "important." That you do not agree with what the mother says does not mean you have to act irrationally.
She could have told the son and he would have made the mother realise she was wrong without all those drama, that's one way of the lady gaining respect. Gaining respect doesn't come with drama to be honest. Politeness, being soft spoken but firm, being gentle but bold and confidence bring about respect, not being "hot" and acting irrationally.
In fact, she herself could have made the mother realize she was offended in a very polite manner.
You can politely correct people or point out the part of them you are not pleased with without unnecessary drama.
But what I'm trying to point out here, especially for the guy who's ready to marry her is that the last has anger issues.
I'm not saying this because she gets annoyed at what the mother says or because she gets annoyed over trivial issues, but rather because of her reaction to anger. She breaks stuffs and destroy things. What the guy can do, is sign her up for anger management classes because you can't escape people getting you annoyed, you need wisdom to deal with them. Would you now allow people who would get you annoyed and wouldn't even care get you to spoil the things you acquired with your sweats and labour?
That girl is not a wife material to any sane man. Just because she doesn't like mangoes, she tells her bf that she will not carry the fruit in the presence of the mother. No anger management will deal with such crude character
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ictplotter(m): 2:44am On May 18, 2020
My wife dare gather courage to talk to my mum eye ball to eye ball. God will kill and bury devil that day.
Op u are a coward and Ur stupid gf Will lead u to early grave, if u don't trend care. That ur Gf na evil.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by GloShare(m): 2:47am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx

You are a disgrace.

You have dishonored your mother.

Do you know how your mother would be crying at night at the realization that you are a lost child?

God forbid!

I'd rather be dead than be you!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Cognitivedisson(m): 2:48am On May 18, 2020
When you decide to marry her; she will get angry one day and crack your skull. We as men we see the signs of impending doom but we ignore it. Oh well that is the power of P***y.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Majestybaba92(m): 2:49am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Her pussy has entangled you
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Eketem: 2:49am On May 18, 2020
She is from an abusive home and is on her way to building an abusive home with you.

Nobody will be able to talk to her not you, your workers, your kids you will spend your whole life walking around egg shells trying not to offend her, she will graduate to hitting you.

She needs professional help which you cannot give her. Sane thing is to let her go and get help but we know you will marry her and come and cry later hopefully we don't see you on the news when she has stabbed you in your sleep
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Hifeylove: 2:50am On May 18, 2020
Just wait till she use the anger beat you, beat your mom, beat your sis and beat your whole generation before you wise up...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Kurtis02(m): 2:53am On May 18, 2020
Gideonmi:
Guy! R u sure you are reading all this comments? If you are, Oya Run , i mean run ; until u are very very far away from her, in mind,spirit, nd physically. Thank me leta

People like this would come to seek for advice, but won't follow up because their view contradicts yours.

Las Las him go do wetin dey him mind.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by HisCutestDamsel(f): 2:56am On May 18, 2020
OP *you're talking in the nonsense* that anger will make her put rat poison in your food one day. Nonsense and ingredients. *Spits
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Kurtis02(m): 2:56am On May 18, 2020
GloShare:
funkmrflexx

You are a disgrace.

You have dishonored your mother.

Do you know how your mother would be crying at night at the realization that you are a lost child?

God forbid!

I'd rather be dead than be you!

grin grin grin

Wicked!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Lexusgs430: 2:58am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

To cut long story short, after this her constant displays of madness, you still wan wife her?......

Your brain needs reset too, all of us wey try read this long torry, need to come together, all dash you beta slap, to reset your upper....

Wife her and open a new moniker seeking advice about an unruly wife......

Never lay your hands on a woman........

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by olalat(m): 2:58am On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama
abi oooo. he even scolded his mother at the presence of Delilah he parades all over. mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by torqque7(m): 3:06am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

You are a BIG DISGRACE TO UR MUM AND FAMILY..wtf?dem no born even my wife well for her to disrespect my mum infront of me..u be serious fvuckup guy..u never marry her and she is already doing this and telling u to scold ur mum?like are u kidding me?kai some guys sha..tufiakwa u dey even open ur shameful mouth to say breakup is not on the table for u..u need serious deliverance.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Catsofnaija: 3:07am On May 18, 2020
Hun Run o
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by onibaba01(m): 3:09am On May 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

To cut long story short, after this her constant displays of madness, you still wan wife her?......

Your brain needs reset too, all of us wey try read this long torry, need to come together, all dash you beta slap, to reset your upper....

Wife her and open a new moniker seeking advice about an unruly wife......

Never lay your hands on a woman........

This guy is what we call a mumu man
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by EPIJOE: 3:09am On May 18, 2020
GOD JUST SHOWED YOU THE SIGNAL, BRO, FORGET ALL MONEY SPENT FOR HER.

AN ANGRY WIFE IS A THICKING TIME BOMB.

DON'T DIG YOUR GRAVE TOO EARLY.

PLS BREAK UP ASAP.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Gideonmi(m): 3:09am On May 18, 2020
You are very right!
Kurtis02:

People like this would come to seek for advice, but won't follow up because their view contradicts yours.

Las Las him go do wetin dey him mind.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tomzman: 3:10am On May 18, 2020
I think everyone has said it all. Op, you are gonna die young if you marry that girl. It's not a curse. Send her out of your life with immediate alacrity.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Philadelphia: 3:12am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Op, for the word in bold... you're very stupid and foolish. I say it again, you're a stupid and foolish child for doing that to your mom.
Your mom was protecting you who happens to be a weakling before your arrogant gf but you're being a "man" towards your mom.

You're scolding your mother that birthed you and has groomed you for 25 years; even gave you mangoes, you're scolding her for a b¡tch that doesn't even know how to wash her pant.

I can't get tired of saying that you're a cursed child already.

Whoever quotes me for a meaningless engagement is as foolish and stupid as the OP.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Jabioro: 3:12am On May 18, 2020
You are going to OYO through front door, I meant your traveling into marriage life with hot iron .Orisa bole gbemi semi no se bami..If an idol can't help me leave me as you met me

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by olalat(m): 3:13am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If your mother steps out of the line, you should caution her. Because she's your mother doesn't put her above mistakes.
something is fundamentally wrong with you. i repeat.......
if you like, insult me as you like but i know for sure that ....
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by UnimkeAk(m): 3:13am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Useless weak guy... you allowed a girl shout at your mom... poor woman .... you dare try that shiite with my mama
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by irumanle(m): 3:15am On May 18, 2020
The OP is a simp, but the girl is acting under the influence of depression caused by her troubled background. When you are depressed, it is either you become too quiet or too arrogant. The problem is that it takes you to get yourself out of depression. To the OP, you are helpless unless your girl is ready to letgo of the sad memories from her background.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by frozen70(f): 3:17am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

That lady is vicious and be ready to see all what happens in quarreled homes in your own home

The first mistake was keeping her in your house and paying all the expenses on her head, even more than what the father paid

She is a victim of aggressive polygamous family and it has eaten deep into her

Forget about wife material, a woman that gets triggered and aggressive will never respect you or your family

Why do you pity her because she can't go back to her family, what's your business with that if she can't appreciate you taking her into your house and give her the peace she is not use to

Anyway, if you are ready to be drinking panadol and taking BP drugs for the rest of your life marry her

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Lowrisk01(m): 3:18am On May 18, 2020
Oga nah express you dey go so o
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Lexusgs430: 3:22am On May 18, 2020
onibaba01:

This guy is what we call a mumu man

It's infact, an insult to mumu's.........

Don't worry he would soon open another thread, after wedlock is deadlocked or someone is almost dead........

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by InvestmentMood: 3:24am On May 18, 2020
@ OP you are a weak man. Your mate's are investing their money, you are there investing on a stupid girl. Dem dey marry by pity? Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.