Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8577 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by ludd2018: 4:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Niger delta is a scam created by fulani caliphate to reduce Biafra . Inside the so called Niger delta you have Igbos as indigenous people . Igbos are in SE as well as SS How can you separate Igbos through the artificial boundaries ? Impossble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2020
ludd2018:
Niger delta is a scam created by fulani caliphate to reduce Biafra . Inside the so called Niger delta you have Igbos as indigenous people . Igbos are in SE as well as SS How can you separate Igbos through the artificial boundaries ? Impossble
please it’s not by force to be Igbo or join ur Biafra course. Leave us alone
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SIRRITE: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2020
This girl as come Again, she once tclaim as an okpe girl saying okpe is not urhobo, mod take note. This girl m-u-m-u done too much, u just come here and be showing ur frustrating self everywhere.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by BastardWike: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

But you forgot that urhobo,ijaw,isoko and itshekiri have;
Tompolo
Boyloaf
Ateke Tom
Asari Dokubo
Goodluck Jonathan
Ibori
Omo agege(mace runner)
Every Ethnic group is great on its own,let's stop this ethnic bashing,let's learn to respect others
learn from the Fulani's ,they don't insult any how
We need each other

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=SIONKPO1 post=89726405]
You are a too ignorant of so many things
PDP won delta state not because ifeanyi okowa was superb but because of
* Respect of zoning
*Having Godfathers like ibori,Tompolo and others
Okowa was(is) no match fotlr great ogboru
I'm a PDP sympathizer oooohhhhh[/quote[/s]] All the Urhobo voted for ogboru but he still lost so what are you talking about? If you are talking about respect to zoning why did your people support ogboru
u are talking the rubbish ,many urhobos supported okowa. So many. Stop saying what u don’t know
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by BastardWike: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
please it’s not by force to be Igbo or join ur Biafra course. Leave us alone

Lol, is anyone forcing you to be Igbo or to join Biafra? This thread is about Igbos in the so-called South South telling you they will forever remain Igbos and go wherever their brothers go only for you to jump in and start saying nobody should force you?!

I'm an advocate of an only Igbo Biafra, having minorities in the same country with us can only breed insecurity due to your age-long inferiority complex that makes you to always blame Igbos for all your woes.

All we need in Biafra is our Anioma brothers and those in Rivers such as Obigbo, that's all, the rest of you minorities can have your Babel country!

My friend, just get over yourself please!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2020
BastardWike:

Lol, is anyone forcing you to be Igbo or to join Biafra? This thread is about Igbos in the so-called South South telling you they will forever remain Igbos and go wherever their brothers go only for you to jump in and start saying nobody should force you?!

I'm an advocate of an only Igbo Biafra, having minorities in the same country with us can only breed insecurity due to your age-long inferiority complex that makes you to always blame Igbos for all your woes.

All we need in Biafra is our Anioma brothers and those in Rivers such as Obigbo, that's all, the rest of you minorities can have your Babel country!

My friend, just get over yourself please!
I am delta Igbo and we are 100% niger delta . Stop dragging us to ur course by force , creating account to open yeye threads to cause division among deltans , Aniomas r not and will never be Igbos. Go choke urself . Face ur south east and leave us alone .

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SlurUsername1: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2020
I remember when I gave that useless transgendered the thrashing of her life.....
Who resurrected this useless thread?

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by BastardWike: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Anioma people are good. We in ND wish you well if you decide to join your eastern brethren but you can't take our land with you grin however you can put sand inside bottle to remember the land you're living behind. Good luck to all Anioma good people

PS: Love one another

Lol, isn't it funny when a minority starts threatening a majority group. Do you think any group in Delta State or even the entire South South can stand the Anioma considering they belong to an ethnic group of 40 million strong people??

Anioma land covers about 50% of Delta State landmass and not even an inch of it will be left behind.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2020
BastardWike:

Lol, isn't it funny when a minority starts threatening a majority group. Do you think any group in Delta State or even the entire South South can stand the Anioma considering they belong to an ethnic group of 40 million strong people??

Anioma land covers about 50% of Delta State landmass and not even an inch of it will be left behind.
that’s not the point , we are not igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by BastardWike: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
I am delta Igbo and we are 100% niger delta . Stop dragging us to ur course by force , creating account to open yeye threads to cause division among deltans , Aniomas r not and will never be Igbos. Go choke urself . Face ur south east and leave us alone .

Yes, I'm also Eskimo from Iceland. We should ignore the opinion of reasonable and we'll meaning Igbos from Delta such as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Pat Utomi, Ned Nwoko, Tony Elumelu and even the Asagba of Asaba to be listening to riffrafs and impostors?

Taa gbafuo, ezi ohia cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Ijaw, we do not need you in Biafra. Leave Anioma people alone!

Say no to Ijaw domination and colonization.

Stay on your own before we take una back to Ghana, where you originated from.

Useless begging people.

Liliantalks:

Anioma don reject una finish, you are still here wailing.

Na by force to attach?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by BastardWike: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
that’s not the point , we are not igbos

My dear kindly move over to the romance section where you belong or just indulge yourself in your regular past time as you said in one of your posts I just screenshot below shocked shocked shocked

Minority hoe claiming Anioma cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2020
I served in anambra state and I learnt a lot about Igbo people, they want delta Igbos to claim Igbo so badly . When u tell them U are not Igbo their eyes suddenly turns red, that why I understand this girl deep conviction to write all sorts and the igbos also liking her comments . I am actually from ogwashi 100% , what this girl writes isn’t our thinking at all . We don’t even see the need to bring such argument , the urhobo people who r hurt by all she writes , ur friends who r delta Igbo do we say all these this girl is writing , delta Igbo would continently vote for an urhobo man if we hv to ,

I remember one girl in my service year, she said u delta Igbos can dominate delta state , u hv the largest population and all sort of things she was telling me that day, I legit stop talking to her , bunch of confusionist . That’s why they can never be in peace with their fellow brother, anambra against IMO , Enugu, Abia. Competition up and down . Leave us alone
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:
Ijaw, we do not need you in Biafra. Leave Anioma people alone!

Say no to Ijaw domination and colonization.

Stay on your own before we take una back to Ghana, where you originated from.

Useless begging people.

Anioma don reject una finish, you are still here wailing.

Na by force to attach?
come and tell us ur so called identity u this boy , stop deceiving yourself
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
[s]I served in anambra state and I learnt a lot about Igbo people, they want delta Igbos to claim Igbo so badly . When u tell them U are not Igbo their eyes suddenly turns red, that why I understand this girl deep conviction to write all sorts and the igbos also liking her comments . I am actually from ogwashi 100% , what this girl writes isn’t our thinking at all . We don’t even see the need to bring such argument , the urhobo people who r hurt by all she writes , ur friends who r delta Igbo do we say all these this girl is writing , delta Igbo would continently vote for an urhobo man if we hv to ,

I remember one girl in my service year, she said u delta Igbos can dominate delta state , u hv the largest population and all sort of things she was telling me that day, I legit stop talking to her , bunch of confusionist . That’s why they can never be in peace with their fellow brother, anambra against IMO , Enugu, Abia. Competition up and down . Leave us alone [/s]

STORY FOR THE GODS grin

Even yoruba muslim from deep inside the caves of Osobo can claim Ogwashi. This is a faceless forum.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Urhobo/Ijaw people, just let them go na. Na by force to attach anioma?

I have nothing to prove to you.

Liliantalks:
come and tell us ur so called identity u this boy , stop deceiving yourself

If you are Anioma, I am ashamed of you. You have allowed oil and politics to divide you from your blood brothers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by BastardWike: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:

In one breath, you're Delta Igbo, in another breath you will never be Igbo. Have you lost your senses or what? Continue decieving yourself impostor cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2020
All these confused Urhobo/ijaw people self

LWKMD grin

We don catch am.

Liliantalks, you are deceiving NO ONE. cheesy

BastardWike:

In one breath, you're Delta Igbo, in another breath you will never be Igbo. Have you lost your senses or what? Continue decieving yourself impostor cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Even yoruba muslim from deep inside the caves of Osobo can claim Ogwashi. This is a faceless forum.

I like u mentioned it’s a faceless forum , and U could also be a liar also . See I ain’t afraid of u Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2020
BastardWike:

don’t ever refer me as plain Igbo. Bye
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
I like u mentioned it’s a faceless forum , and U could also be a liar also . See I ain’t afraid of u Igbo people

Liliantalks:

Nwannem, are you confused?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
don’t ever refer me as plain Igbo. Bye

Ok, you are spicy igbo. Are you content now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
liliantalks, i'm finding it hard to take seriously lol.

Our leader is a proud igbo son.

Igbo amaka. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by BastardWike: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:
All these confused Urhobo/ijaw people self

LWKMD grin

We don catch am.

Liliantalks, you are deceiving NO ONE. cheesy

The impostor is seeking for attention, but is too dull to cover her tracks.

These minorities can be so pathetic. They claimed Igbos want them because of oil and gas, but when it became obvious that we have as much onshore reserves if not more than any group in Nigeria, they changed tactics.

They were enjoying the attention Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB was giving them to the extent they began to have an imaginary feeling of self importance. However, when Igbos made it clear that we don't need minorities once Nigeria breaks up considering the baggages they would come with, they became desperate.

The same minorities that always accuse Igbos of trying to force them into Biafra are now the ones dragging Igbos to be in their South Sudan 2.0, which sane Igbo man in the present Delta and Rivers State would want to join a Babel country where fighting will be the order of the day as against being in an all Igbo country that will definitely enjoy peace and stability.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Lajet: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:

You said that you are Delta Igbo at the same you claimed not to be Igbo. My Afonja brother who are you deceiving

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by gidgiddy: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria and Niger Delta are similar in one aspect, both sre just a collection of ethnic groups, most of which have no historical connection to each other

At least someone from Anioma shares language and culture with Igbos across the River Niger.

But a Bini has nothing in common with an Ibibio man, an Ijaw man has nothing in common with an Ogoja man. An Ogoni man has nothing in common with an Urhobo man. So I often wonder what this Niger Delta is all about? An Urhobo man who knows nothing about Ogoja, Efik, Ibibio, Anang will just get up one day and say they are "Niger Deltans"? Based on what? Laughable

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by BastardWike: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
I can't wait to have an all Igbo nation that will be the most vibrant democracy in Africa. Where we can easily organize protests without any section saying it's because the president is our son, that is why they want to remove him.

Our large diaspora population will be a pressure group.
The church will also be a pressure group.
We will all speak with one voice on any issue.

However, we will also develop a strong army and indigenous technology to counter any external aggression considering how volatile the Niger Delta will always be. If we can develop such sophisticated technology as far back as 1967 under heavy bombardment, during a period most of Africa was still considered the dark continent, is it now that we won't do far more?

I pity any Igbo group that will be left behind in the Niger Delta when we move. It will even be too late to change mind once the UN accepts the result of any referendum. The best we would do for them will be to create well fortified tents close to the borders to accommodate refugees that may be fleeing war torn Niger Delta Babel republic grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Lajet: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
I served in anambra state and I learnt a lot about Igbo people, they want delta Igbos to claim Igbo so badly . When u tell them U are not Igbo their eyes suddenly turns red, that why I understand this girl deep conviction to write all sorts and the igbos also liking her comments . I am actually from ogwashi 100% , what this girl writes isn’t our thinking at all . We don’t even see the need to bring such argument , the urhobo people who r hurt by all she writes , ur friends who r delta Igbo do we say all these this girl is writing , delta Igbo would continently vote for an urhobo man if we hv to ,

I remember one girl in my service year, she said u delta Igbos can dominate delta state , u hv the largest population and all sort of things she was telling me that day, I legit stop talking to her , bunch of confusionist . That’s why they can never be in peace with their fellow brother, anambra against IMO , Enugu, Abia. Competition up and down . Leave us alone

My Afonja Muslim brother you would have claimed that you are from Ika or Ukwani people would’ve believed you. But choosing Ogwashi Uku is where you cast yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

Ok, you are spicy igbo. Are you content now?
delta Igbo not Igbo , u all can hang urselves.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Lajet:

My Afonja Muslim brother you would have claimed that you are from Ika or Ukwani people would’ve believed you. But choosing Ogwashi Uku is where you cast yourself.
lol I am aniochia south ogwashi . Whether u believe doesn’t change reality
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2020
IGBO PEOPLE AND THEIR PAINED NATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Price Rises By 70%, International Airlines May Raise Fares / Buhari’s Running Mate: Bakare Decides Today ! / The Truth About 'Lagos' Sunburn Yacht Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.