Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (33923 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
sirjakez:
Nah. Never
Me that is looking for someone with masters and she must have something little doing, even if she's roasting corn, I no mind
ajepako has masters, she is not roasting corn but she fries yam and akara.. vickyrotex too has masters but she is an applicant with 9 years experience in the labour market
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by bluefilm: 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic.. Can you do it?

Yes na.

Na my investment be dat.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by MozB: 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
If I'm buoyant
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
they always change boyfriend later, especially during nysc

train your wife, not girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by mattfeuter(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2020
Hell no

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Emaprince: 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:
I personally can't but I have noticed that men from the east are fond of doing it.

I once dated a girl whose boyfriend sponsored.
She was claiming virgin for the guy, denying him sex;this girl even went as far as denying the guy a kiss!!!

Meanwhile she was giving me steady sex and blowjobs cause she felt I was miles ahead of her...classwise.
She would go to the market, buy ingredients and cook for me.. with money the other guy sent her !!!!! grin

Some men don suffer if only they knew what their girlfriends do behind their backs ehnn
You are right its very common among Igbo men. They are really very stupid I swear. Especially the uneducated ones.

Instead of them to marry their type, they will be eyeing a graduate or end up training a girl that might dump them afterwards, all Marty them after bleeping all the dicks in school.

I

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ikdaddy01(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
Mba

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Onlyonebuhari: 12:21pm On May 22, 2020
Do not try that for a girl u didn't deflowered. They are prostitutes cos if they can't guide their chastity, they won't guarantee u honesty. Unless u wish to fetch water inside basket.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by phill63(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
Stupid question!! Great men falls because of women. If you think i am lying go and ask samson in the bible. A piece of advice for you, try and polish yourself first before considering a girlfriend to avoid stories that touch!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:
I rather use that money and start training Broilers. After 4 months, I'll sell the fowls and make alot of money.
Training a Nigerian girlfriend in school is Investment of no Returns.
Choi

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by sirjakez(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
enemyofprogress:
ajepako has masters, she is not roasting corn but she fries yam and akara.. vickyrotex too has masters but she is an applicant with 9 years experience in the labour market
Ajepako gat my heart then
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by omotayo11(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2020
Not advisable.

Never.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by eahmed(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2020
well to me its not ideal until a person is your wife i have had experience myself and i have seen alot from close proximity but i will share one of the funny one

back then in school there was these girl who was been sponsor by her man in fact they have done introduction only marriage remain the guy put her on a weekly bill pay her school fees rent and apartment for her and does everything for her the guy was in Abuja while the girl school at Zamfara state the distance was much so the guy doesn't visit so these girl was so bad to the extend that one of the popular Ebira masquerade in the school sing about her and tag her as the nurse of zamfara as she offer free injection to all sick (free sex) she was leaving with another man in school and her room is like a hotel when the guy finally hears about it through the recorded song of the masquerade he wanted to kill her and she ran away and never to be seen

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by tuoky: 12:24pm On May 22, 2020
Of course yes.. Will send them to isolation centers. grin grin
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by fergie001: 12:26pm On May 22, 2020
Not even in the after-life.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2020
Johntemmy:

Only if she was ur fiancé b4 the issue of sponsoring to skol was ever in the picture or else consider urself a mere sponsors and nothing more. Also her age cos time changes sm people, they see life different and plans change considerably.

Many factors involved to consider because the fact u sponsored sm1 doesn’t mean they must marry u by force. Lol
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Edusouls(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2020
Only an slowpoke would do that in this modern times, when women have equated their relationship or any affair with the opposite sex as a survival opportunity, love died in the souls of women long ago

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Ghallant01(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2020
Never spend huge money on a girl you have'nt married legally.. E get why

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2020
Only a mumu, an idíot and someone that has no future ambition in life will sponsor his girlfriend in school

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by cray91(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2020
YES i can sponsor any random homeless person on street in SCHOOL. hahah
Johntemmy:
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:30pm On May 22, 2020
Happens and will continue to happen.

There's nothing like being with someone who's got your back. Not the one you ask for ordinary bread and they serve you story.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ibkayee(f): 12:32pm On May 22, 2020
I feel bad for the guy whose help is rooted in altruism and genuine care for his girlfriend who gets f*cked over...as for the ones with the questionable agendas who target vulnerable girls to use it as some kind of bargaining chip for control lool yikes
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by DenreleDave(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

The image of Africans is destroyed because of these men, imagine the shame cry

But u can spend yahoo Boys money abi.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by nomenclature(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2020
Trademark of uneducated igbo boys
donbachi:
Yes.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Victornezzar: 12:33pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:
I feel bad for the guy whose help is rooted in altruism and genuine care for his girlfriend who gets f*cked over...as for the ones with the questionable agendas who target vulnerable girls to use it as some kind of bargaining chip for control lool yikes
Ibukun tongue
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ibkayee(f): 12:33pm On May 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

Ibukun tongue
Victor tongue
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Tusabi: 12:34pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:
I rather use that money and start training Broilers. After 4 months, I'll sell the fowls and make alot of money.
Training a Nigerian girlfriend in school is Investment of no Returns.
......more like playing bet9ja
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 12:34pm On May 22, 2020
If you are a guy never try that shít
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Victornezzar: 12:36pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Victor tongue
How are you cool
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2020
So another man will come and marry her abi
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ibkayee(f): 12:37pm On May 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

How are you cool
Not bad thanks, hope you're well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Edo Meets Ondo In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.