Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (33931 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by obembet(f): 12:37pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:
I rather use that money and start training Broilers. After 4 months, I'll sell the fowls and make alot of money.
Training a Nigerian girlfriend in school is Investment of no Returns.

See mentally? African sha
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2020
I can sponsor anyone if God enables me, I ll do it without thinking twice and without expecting anything in Return.

Of coz, the more God expands my coast, the more I ll give.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Revolva(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2020
dont try it in Nigeria mr man are you her father? that is why most guys end up in bad mood becuase these stewpid set of gals have ripped you...its a risky thing dont do that if you must sponsor her get married to her so that you can use that against her to hold her down if she de misbahave
but if you guys aint married legally ....forget it she can do you bad

or better still get her pregnant to hold her down
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Harunabisanti(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2020
I can only do that bearing in mind to face any consequences that may follow
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Victornezzar: 12:39pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Not bad thanks, hope you're well
I'm okay as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by LordSavioo(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2020
If I try m make I sh*t for body grin grin grin
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by guru90: 12:39pm On May 22, 2020
i can only sponsor my Wife in school not Girl friend.

But Some cases Girl friends mighty turn to Sponsor's Wife @ very big Risk.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Samuelxxx(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2020
lightangel65i:

Shut up, when men talk gutter rats like you should be eating garbage

hmmmm....14 year old kids should not be allowed on this forum .....
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Emma1Oj(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2020
Yes I can but she must go to the school with 3 or 4 month pregnancy.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:

You're unique in your madness. I enjoy that alot. You've come to be one of my favorites here.

Eh mitcheew
WOMAN RAPPA I pity you
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Harunabisanti(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2020
I can only do that bearing in mind to accept in good faith whatever consequences that may follow

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Olarewaju89: 12:42pm On May 22, 2020
Riele:

Lol grin

Why are shinning your teeth? grin
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
Riele:

Lol grin
This silly kid again
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Freezby2020: 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
Where is her FATHER?
Is it just to Bleep AND THEN TAKEOFF?

cool cool

TOMORROW NOW, SHE WILL SUDDENLY BECOME AN EMERGENCY FEMINIST. WHEN U TRY TO REMIND HER HOW U DENIED URSELF SO MUCH COMFORT TO TRAIN HER, SHE WILL REPLIED THAT "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, THAT THE EYES HAVE NEVER SEEN"
IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL, SHE CAN EVEN GO AND MARRY, BEFRIEND OR BABY MAMA FOR FRIEND, UR BOSS, UR HELPER OR UR EVEN ENEMY.

THAT'S BAD MARKET.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic.. Can you do it?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by MPESA(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
lefulefu:
lol u dont get it cheesy.there some men or guys who just love to flex.drinking and partying all day then the small money they realise overseas they go back to naija to use it to entice some gullible naija girl cheesy.not everybody has that patience to sit down and study cheesy.u will see a man doing taxi job in america through the 80s to the early 2000s then he brings a younger bride with the small money he realises then train the girl in medical sch then when the girl graduates and starts earning more than him and start disrespecting him he starts crying.there are many opportunites abroad but also note there lots of distractions cheesy .

Bro please na which country you dey?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by sixtus3606(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Davash222:
I rather use that money and start training Broilers. After 4 months, I'll sell the fowls and make alot of money.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 22, 2020
NEVER!...my older friends try it and it ended in deep regrets!
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 12:44pm On May 22, 2020
Phenomenal16:
U can help...but not to fully sponsor
Most times the end result is not always funny
Shut up! even though I have money I can never sponsor any ungrateful bitch
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by sisisioge: 12:45pm On May 22, 2020
Bad business investment grin
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Emma1Oj(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Yes but I'll kill her if she betrays me
You better photography your life and keep somewhere should in case you loose the original one bcus she must definitely betray you.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Olarewaju89: 12:45pm On May 22, 2020
She no get parent? undecided
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2020
Bola146:
Yes I'll if see the real potentials in him. It's not necessary we get married. I'll do it for humanity
Hmm, e nu dun ro efo, mouth sweet to prepare vegetables grin
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by benratigan3(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:
I personally can't but I have noticed that men from the east are fond of doing it.

I once dated a girl whose boyfriend sponsored.
She was claiming virgin for the guy, denying him sex;this girl even went as far as denying the guy a kiss!!!

Meanwhile she was giving me steady sex and blowjobs cause she felt I was miles ahead of her...classwise.
She would go to the market, buy ingredients and cook for me.. with money the other guy sent her !!!!! grin

Some men don suffer if only they knew what their girlfriends do behind their backs ehnn

and you think you will end well?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 22, 2020
I can finance an orphan or less-privileged education but not a fiance that will be thinking she has an entitlement mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 12:47pm On May 22, 2020
Riele:

you're never tired of showing me your stupidity . I guess this lockdown added some curry to your dumb.ness .

PS , how many d*cks have you ride during this lockdown Mr Gay ?
Silly kiddo
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
sirjakez:
Nah. Never
Me that is looking for someone with masters and she must have something little doing, even if she's roasting corn, I no mind
Why? Masters na main course meal for your village?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by apogeez(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
I will do you it but what just happen to me receipt no get joy at all
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by busomma: 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
Hell no. I hv seen it backfired many times.
I don't hv to be a victim of heartbreak bothering on financial ruin in the name of love.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by EdiskyHarry: 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
Use that money and play bet 9ja, u might be lucky.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 22, 2020
donbachi:
Yes.
Kpekus
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2020
Revolva:
dont try it in Nigeria mr man are you her father? that is why most guys end up in bad mood becuase these stewpid set of gals have ripped you...its a risky thing dont do that if you must sponsor her get married to her so that you can use that against her to hold her down if she de misbahave
but if you guys aint married legally ....forget it she can do you bad

or better still get her pregnant to hold her down

The issue is that some people offers help without a true heart. If you helping someone, help without expecting anything in Return. If anything come out of it, fine. Depression only comes when you get disappointed after you expected some favor in return.

So as a guy, the only person you must help is a lady with hopes of marrying her? So you can't help anyone else, Male, Female, Young, Old without expecting someone from them in return??

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Billygee2u: 12:54pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:
you're very intelligent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.