Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102176 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by doggedfighter(f): 12:40am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Thank bro. this is what I am thinking of doing
Really?? That's what you plan on doing? Of all the beautiful advices here? You have a problem.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by willyjacs(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Thanks any way. The only thing I will do is what davash said.
u sound like a reserved man though.... Being reserved(gentleman) could be a disadvantage especially when things are not financially OK with the man, this also boils down to the sex part.

men who are jovial,funny nd playful tend to find their way more easier when things are not going well.

U said u dated on and off for a year.
That alone means u don't really know this person deeply before u married her... u weren't friends like pals.

well,u can't just undo that now.
if u are too quiet or reserved, learn to be a talker nd gist mate around her, do things together...u are already married but it's not too late to still get to know each other better.

Be playful nd romantic...not when u need sex,u suddenly start touching.
when u become real friends, when u near her sef, she go dey feel Hot for u.

lastly, for now borrow money from ur friends or siblings(if they are grown ups nd OK) instead.

nor dey look frustrated before her...just act like everything is OK,so u guys can move on from this face.

Are u trying to have sex while she's pregnant?
if na during this pregnancy her attitude come worst, it's normal with a lot of pregnant women.... Little things piss them off, they get irritated by little things,it's nature.

I wish u all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by SolidGains: 12:43am On May 19, 2020
Ningen:
Her attitude is because you're obviously broke.

Go out and hustle.
Stop asking your pregnant wife for money.

Be her provider and she'll become FLEXIBLE.

Can you imagine such a wicked advice.
How could a human think this way beats my imagination.

So a man ought to be mistreated once his pocket is either not big enough or lacked replenishment?

The way this world is treating the male species, they might soon go extinct.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 12:49am On May 19, 2020
Stallione:
Happiness matters most to me o,even if na jesus christ she carry for dat belle,i will file for divorce,deliver my baby n i will carter for it later.I dnt like hearing dis kind story,rubbish
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:50am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

Quitting?? You are a baby.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ezenwanne: 12:51am On May 19, 2020
You just said she is pregnant. That comes with all kinds of roller coaster moods governed by her firing hormones due to her condition. Be patient.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Majesty33(m): 12:56am On May 19, 2020
I wonder y people blame Op cos he asked for money from his wife, but come to think of it, if he didn't ask his wife, the who should he ask? What has African women become these days, or is the woman no longer a helper in her matrimonial home?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by wjxavier(m): 12:57am On May 19, 2020
You’re broke, dependent and you act like a kid. Kill these 3 and see if things won’t IMPROVE.

There’s a whole lot more to this, but this is a start.

Oh. And very likely your seks is very bad.

Anyhoo...if you need more tips, see my signature.

Ire oooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Carloslehder: 12:58am On May 19, 2020
Dey your dey,laslas she go kneel down beg you
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 12:59am On May 19, 2020
Abolarin91:
I don't even know the advice to give you but I can only pray that God will see you through this. Marriage that is not up to 2 years, ah!
This remind me of what papa use to tell me, "no matter how long you date a girl, you can't know up to 40% of her till you get married"...

Time table for sex, she is stiff, she don't care, all this kill man easily
This is what these children running their mouths here don't know.
Women are good at hiding their characters including dislikes when they meet a marriageable man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:03am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:
Treat her the way she treats you! Don't be crossing express for someone that can't cross a gutter for you.

You know the risk of crossing express these days. Be careful.
egun gun grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2020
affable4:

Not everyone will notice what you have written. And you may not have a hundred likes. But I tell you, you just stated his problem and the solution.
He asks for money for little business, means he doesn't even have any to spare. The wife gives him. How can sex be initiated?
It will be hard for people to understand, but that is his problem.
What then is the difference b/w that wife of his and a prostitute who loves ppl according to what they bring to the table?
98% of married men have been broke once in their lives,even almighty govt is broke sometimes.
The money he is asking for is probably money same he gave her for probably house upkeep
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Omeku: 1:08am On May 19, 2020
AfroKnight:
You cannot tell me that you didn’t notice this rigid behaviour during courtship.

Better discuss with her to find a solution.

Also, hustle to get enough money. You’re a man. Even their so called Feminism will not make a naija woman spend her own money on a man. Better take care of yourself.

As for the sex, you must let her know in clear terms that she cannot use sex (Withholding it vindictively) as a weapon to punish you. Any woman who does that deserves to be cheated on.
And remember also she's pregnant. Pregnancy can cause many moods swing okay.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by affable4(m): 1:18am On May 19, 2020
dokiOloye:

What then is the difference b/w that wife of his and a prostitute who loves ppl according to what they bring to the table?
98% of married men have been broke once in their lives,even almighty govt is broke sometimes.
The money he is asking for is probably money same he gave her for probably house upkeep

Some women are like that. Their feelings get watered down once you dont meet up to their expectations. Some may endure for a while, but soon, you will see it manifesting in them.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 1:31am On May 19, 2020
affable4:

Some women are like that. Their feelings get watered down once you dont meet up to their expectations. Some may endure for a while, but soon, you will see it manifesting in them.
I used to be of the opinion that women suffer a lot in Africa, bla bla, but since I graduated and became married, all those changed.
Graduation comes into it cos I'm a health worker so ppl including much older ones tell me things as much as they tell their priests/pastors.
Women are never those simple weaker vessels as we look at them.
They are the masters of emotional blackmail and outright lies.
A woman can NEVER love a man if he doesn't score up to certain standards but a man can see a girl with nothing going for her either in looks or worth but still go for her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Igbo6(m): 1:44am On May 19, 2020
If I may ask dear, what’s your hustle

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by chris51(f): 1:50am On May 19, 2020
Are you serious man?
You want regular sex from your pregnant wife?
Please leave her alone, your concern should be the unborn baby.

If you really want sex, it can't be as a right. Buy her little gifts, show her love, help her. This is how you can easily get sex.

Some women have problem of miscarriage and are advised to keep away from sex for a while.
Be patient, its a matter of understanding. Pregnancy is not easy.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by chris51(f): 1:50am On May 19, 2020
chris51:
Are you serious man?
You want regular sex from your pregnant wife?
Please leave her alone, your concern should be the unborn baby.

If you really want sex, it can't be as a right. Buy her little gifts, show her love, help her. This is how you can easily get sex.

Some women have problem of miscarriage and are advised to keep away from sex for a while.
Be patient, its a matter of understanding. Pregnancy is not easy.
Good luck
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Daroldigits: 2:05am On May 19, 2020
why are you bring this issue to this platform....when you wanted to marry her initially did you ask anyone in this platform? my dear, that is your own cross carry it alone. if don't you will let babies advice you wrongly.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:10am On May 19, 2020
She should tell him whatever it is he's done to her. You don't bottle things up in marriage.
KristaPretty:
If she wasn't stiff before you married her and suddenly changed, then there is something obviously wrong here. Did you offend her or do things to hurt her? Some women tend to keep things in mind when they're hurt and you see it in their expressions and actions.

Marriage sef na wa!

This one you are just one year in marriage, how you go do for a lifetime with this kain thing na? Please communicate, communicate seriously!
Na serious issue be this
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Hifeylove: 2:19am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Though on and off we dated for one year, but I never knew she is like this

E don happen, I don tell ham.. marriage don jam ham... it really takes the grace of God during courtship for a woman to totally open up, once they realize its leading to marriage they still hide somethings about them till after marriage then they believe the finally home and no where to go again, then they unleash the other parts of them...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by desthan(m): 2:20am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

In Lil Wayne voice, you have been chopped and screwed...
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ModestGal(f): 2:31am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
I didn't marry her because of money. she is not from a wealthy family. The issue is not of money, the issue is she is not caring. Didn't you read that part where I said I am down with fever now for three days, it was some friends I sent to get drugs for me. The only thing she had ask me is how is your body. please you guys should read through. if you are not giving her money, then she is not doing anything.
1. Your wife is angry with you because you did exactly the same thing to her and she's paying you back. There's no human being that would not want to take care of a sick person naturally
2. If 1 is not the problem, then probably you are talking and thinking this way because you are sick. My fiancé do that alot,when he's stressed, and I do little bad things, he would express it as if I have done double of it.
3. If number 1&2 is not the problem, then she's either having mental illness or a wish. Number 3 is 10%chance. Personally, I believe number one is the problem. It's payback
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by frozen70(f): 2:32am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:

Is still too early for you to complain

Just give yourself enough time before you conclude your impressions about her

She us pregnant and it may be due to pregnancy stress

Let her put to bed and keep watching her if she will change

You can never understand a woman until you are convinced that she is not what you want

I pray you stand well to avoid anything that will make you demand money from her but let her contribute so that you too can be able to save

Yes, let her contribute

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by DorianD(m): 2:34am On May 19, 2020
Graysons:
Then go and correct yourself. Educated man. tongue
Wahala man
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by 9ja083: 2:34am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

Was she like this before the pregnancy?
You can't be having regular sex while being pregnant. Do u know it can cause bleeding in pregnancy which cab lead to miscarriage? Try to understand that when a woman is pregnant, u don't have sex all the time especially during the 1st trimester ( 1st three months).
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by maimota(f): 2:38am On May 19, 2020
Bros get well soon and hussle. Don't always ask your wife for money , that's the only way to earn your respect. You want her to buy your drugs, feed you, have sex with you always and she's pregnant. Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ModestGal(f): 2:38am On May 19, 2020
SolidGains:

Can you imagine such a wicked advice.
How could a human think this way beats my imagination.

So a man ought to be mistreated once his pocket is either not big enough or lacked replenishment?

The way this world is treating the male species, they might soon go extinct.
That extinction would be better. I'm starting to hate men, rubbish people. So women would go into all those labour pains and still expect the wife to do 50/50? When the child will become both theirs? I'm sorry, it's a No and No
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by rolams(m): 2:50am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

Don't quit, marry another wife, I swear she will change. I am talking from experience!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by mukthar2000(m): 2:54am On May 19, 2020
Guy try to understand that lady concerning the sex, not all pregnant lady cherished sex when they are pregnant and maybe u are not considerable when she give u sex with pregnant on her,
concerning stiffness, checkmate itself maybe u itself have done any roughly to her that make her change towards u, though she was ur wife just sat her down to to talk to her or u report her to the both parents let them come in , divorce is not the best solution guy, SORRY.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by rolams(m): 2:55am On May 19, 2020
ModestGal:

That extinction would be better. I'm starting to hate men, rubbish people. So women would go into all those labour pains and still expect the wife to do 50/50? When the child will become both theirs? I'm sorry, it's a No and No

You better stop hating men before it turn to another thing. Don't you know you will be the one to eat most of the fruits (gain more from your children). Men only impose their name on the children!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.