Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41947 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Cocolatti(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Sorry who is Osimbade?
Ask your Darling Daddy, Lord and Saviour Bubu the Mumu, he coined that name.

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Marine54(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2020
humblemikel:
I hate seeing the face of this man more than that of Buhari
This man irritates me a lot
If this man is the leader of the supposed educated Igbos
Then they are all fools
But Buhari with no certificate is your president ! You're the bigger fool.. I m not ibo though..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Oladayo12(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
so that hunchback albino is giving FG free education? can you tell me one meaningful thing NK has said that could help the FG? Reno has far much more educative posts than ur hunchback albino
Lol, you get bad mouth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by AhoadaRivers: 4:35pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin

But a cow herder without certificate is leading yoruba professors and SANs, yet you claim to be an intelligent race.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by terry070358719(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2020
I wish you long life an prosperity the PUKKA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by GeneralPula: 4:36pm On May 19, 2020
Ojukwudfugitive:

I needed to give you brief history about a man who was more than all the leaders past, present and possibly future in Southeast.
I needed to school you since average IPOB members are school dropouts who thrive on unsubstantiated news handed down to them by their vindictive and hate-filled forefathers.
How would Awolowo at 78 years plan coup alone without other conspirators? Someone who never planned coup against Shagari in 1979 and 1983 when elections were rigged against him in favour of Shagari and Ekwueme would now plan coup against military.
You must have been aborted by your parents because your reasoning is less that that of Nursery 1 pupil in a rusty village school.
Pls do your research very well, Awolowo was given a befitting State burial by IBB and University of Ife, the most beautiful University in Nigeria, was renamed Obafemi Awolowo University by IBB.
Therefore, Awolowo was never in the league of your political leaders as most of your leaders today, both politically and academically, were beneficiaries of Awo' s legacies.
I will educate you further because you seem to be untrainable and paranoid.

Don’t bother to stress yourself over a Pig. They are far from common sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by AhoadaRivers: 4:36pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:

when you attend NK free education classes, they teach courses like
mad101: intro to chronic madness
mad201:principle and practice of online madness
mad301:advance madness technology and techniques
mad401:general madness in contemporary society
mad501: practice and display of chronic internet madness
and they give u a degree on public nuisancy

To those that are saying he's better than me.
NK doesn't have what it takes to contest for a class captain in Nigeria? what am I even saying sef, he can't even attend funeral of his parents in Nigeria, and u comparing us? I felt insulted

But a cow herder is leading you yoruba professors and SANs, yet you claim to be intelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.

I wonder this too but we must remember hate is a very powerful emotion that can destroy even the brightest minds.

The emotion Igbos are most vulnerable to is hatred of others. This is their Achilles heels that turns professors into cavemen and barbarians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by helinues: 4:39pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

But a cow herder without certificate is leading yoruba professors and SANs, yet you claim to be an intelligent race.

This thread is about Lamidi Cownu not Buhari.

Create a thread for that and mention me.

Don't derail this thread as it is against NL rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Marine54(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The money he looted from innocent Biafrans is not enough? Barawo
your useless politicians looting before your very eyes is what??

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by AhoadaRivers: 4:41pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

This thread is about Lamidi Cownu not Buhari.

Create a thread for that and mention me.

Don't derail this thread as it is against NL rules

The both issues are linked you are a yoruba muslim buharist that's why you hate Kanu. So the two issues are not exclusive of one another.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 4:42pm On May 19, 2020
Ojukwudfugitive:

Why would you read since you are an illiterate who believes the tale by the moonlight passed to you by your hate-filled parents.
Remain a fool for the rest of your life since your skull is filled up with sawdust instead of brain. Such is the characteristic of IPOB members.
still Didn't Read This,but This Particular Write Up Look Brief Compare To The Previous Ones,that Means You Actually Adhered To My Advice Not To Stress Your Self In Typing Thrash! Thats Good Of You,you Are Good Boy...Keep It Up Kid.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Habdulah0100(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2020
Good to hear that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Jostoman: 4:46pm On May 19, 2020
Pr0cter:
This noise maker should go and sit down jor
the thin pain you well well

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by AhoadaRivers: 4:46pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
this idiot again.
u are boring, try harder

I'll be here to remind you of your yoruba muslim heritage until you embrace it. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 4:47pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

I'll be here to remind of your yoruba muslim heritage until you embrace it. grin
still boring, keep trying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by israelmao(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2020
This should come out boldly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by backtalkG(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
president twice!!! Nigeria wonder
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by honeyB2018: 4:50pm On May 19, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is fast losing it . The respect, sympathy and goodwill, that lots of Igbos and non Igbos have for his fight is fast eroding.
Very soon, his support base will be depleted and he will open and naked.
Freedom fighters, don't talk like this. Ojukwu never talked like this. Iba Gani Adams in his days, never spoke like this. Jonah Savimbi, in his days, spoke out when it matters and their words then were very punchy and weighty.
Once they were dropped, their effects becomes so spiral
But, Nnamdi Kanu every day, talks like a parrot, and his words are not making any impact. Those who are close to him, should call him to order. He is fast sliding down the abysmal part. A word is enough.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by helinues: 4:53pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

The both issues are linked you are a yoruba muslim buharist that's why you hate Kanu. So they two issues are not exclusive of one another.

Try and be coherent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Ogochimerekanu(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam, before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black, I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that

He who do not know and does not want to know is a fool...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Emmasnoop(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
IF BUHARI(DULLARD) CAN BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA THAT MEANS KANU IS OVER QUALIFY TO LEAD AS MANY PROFESSORS HE WANTS,GET THAT INSIDE YOUR HEAD.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by alizma: 4:55pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
As if he didn't get any vote from your village.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Jack500: 4:57pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
where Is Osimbade The Aso Rock Errand Boi??

Osinbajo that ur father is not fit to be his gate man. Continue!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by plana1: 4:58pm On May 19, 2020
Sometimes I wonder the kind of people we have in this country. Somebody says something, instead of considering the merit of the message, you leave the message entirely and attack the messenger.

When will some people ever make use of common sense?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by open4t: 5:00pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
all he said has come to fruition . what you should concerned with is why buhari.has failed in all fronts ,why he has never engaged in media chats rather prefer recorded address? How fulanis has taken over all keys positions against over 300 ethnic groups? How fulanis herdsmen as been murdering nigerians taken over their lands without facing justice ? 90% of everyone in old eastern region wants nigeria to break because one nigeria is a scam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by fuke(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2020
“This is how it will be in the future, Nigerians will troop to Biafraland to learn how to run a democratic government and we Biafrans would be glad to teach them for free because they are fellow Africans.

Crass arrogance.
He is not only insulting Nigerians alone but also all Africans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by wirinet(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:

But the "Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder" also managed to be a Major General, a Governor, petroleum minister, a G.O. C, a military Head of State and a PTF chairman.
Now, tell me what Kanu a secondary school drop out also, and you have managed to achieve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Dino Melaye Poses In His Sleek Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.