Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41941 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Hyper007(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2020
Ojukwudfugitive:

I needed to give you brief history about a man who was more than all the leaders past, present and possibly future in Southeast.
I needed to school you since average IPOB members are school dropouts who thrive on unsubstantiated news handed down to them by their vindictive and hate-filled forefathers.
How would Awolowo at 78 years plan coup alone without other conspirators? Someone who never planned coup against Shagari in 1979 and 1983 when elections were rigged against him in favour of Shagari and Ekwueme would now plan coup against military.
You must have been aborted by your parents because your reasoning is less that that of Nursery 1 pupil in a rusty village school.
Pls do your research very well, Awolowo was given a befitting State burial by IBB and University of Ife, the most beautiful University in Nigeria, was renamed Obafemi Awolowo University by IBB.
Therefore, Awolowo was never in the league of your political leaders as most of your leaders today, both politically and academically, were beneficiaries of Awo' s legacies.
I will educate you further because you seem to be untrainable and paranoid.
And that was why you decided to change your name...smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by DenreleDave(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2020
Billygee2u:
You've already confirmed Awolowo's cowardice
U already confirmed the crime of leading 3 million yeebos to death too grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 4:04pm On May 19, 2020
Truthbites:

Can Buhari successfully coordinate a WhatsApp group without mistakes, or lead students in a debate in Secondary school. Or can he lead his army team to conquer Boko guys? What can he succeed in?
why do you guys always think whoever is against NK is on same page with Buhari? I dislike PMB as much as I dislike other politicians, I have never voted for him by the way, my hatred for Ipob is a different matter entirely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 4:04pm On May 19, 2020
Truthbites:

Can Buhari successfully coordinate a WhatsApp group without mistakes, or lead students in a debate in Secondary school. Or can he lead his army team to conquer Boko guys? What can he succeed in?
Bubuhari dream you mean?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
What is this man saying self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
AnanseK:
Is Kanu the hunchback fugitive speaking from the grave ?

We have the news that he died a couple of weeks ago.

the pmb regime is built on lies
when the leader got there by lies
the news media are following the lead as well

God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Ojukwudfugitive post=89726411]
I needed to give you brief history about a man who was more than all the leaders past, present and possibly future in Southeast.
I needed to school you since average IPOB members are school dropouts who thrive on unsubstantiated news handed down to them by their vindictive and hate-filled forefathers.
How would Awolowo at 78 years plan coup alone without other conspirators? Someone who never planned coup against Shagari in 1979 and 1983 when elections were rigged against him in favour of Shagari and Ekwueme would now plan coup against military.
You must have been aborted by your parents because your reasoning is less that that of Nursery 1 pupil in a rusty village school.
Pls do your research very well, Awolowo was given a befitting State burial by IBB and University of Ife, ...Oga Save Your Self The Stress Of Typing This Epistle,it Wont Change The Fact That Awolowo Was A Coward,beside I Dnt Even Read The Trash U Are Typing.. I No Even Read The 1st Wan Self.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
Truthbites:

lies and forgery
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Ride on, NK. They should pay to listen to your wisdom-filled words, you shouldn't give them for free. dumb, clueless leaders of the zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by fastlane84: 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.

Haba

a General?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Hyper007(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
because its not coming from Biafra bureau of online statistics, its nonsense abi?
You made no reasonable contribution to the subject matter at hand, ended up beating around the bush and arriving at no destination...that you have a phone does not mean that you must comment and embarrass yourself....smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 4:08pm On May 19, 2020
Oladayo12:
You sound so dumb & daft, must you put "hahaha" in your comment? Young man argue constructively and stop showcasing your clown trait to the public.
hahahahahaha Wail Till Eternity!! As You Dey Cry E Dey Totori Me For Belle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by udoka1987: 4:09pm On May 19, 2020
The saviour has spoken... The zoo government has to pay jor....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 4:10pm On May 19, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
this impostor again!!! this new kanu and his miscreants group are trying their best to stay relevant awon weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 4:11pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Better to take poison and be worship as a hero than run away and let over 3 millions Igbo to their slaughter
yen Yen Yen! In My Tribe Anybody That Takes His Life Is Been Thrown In The Evil Forest,but In Your Tribe You Worship Those That Commits Suicide! Hehehe Have U Seen The Different?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Okoroawusa: 4:11pm On May 19, 2020
So Kanu likes PDP in the zoo?

Wonders shall never end...

When this man cup go full ehn....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 4:12pm On May 19, 2020
fastlane84:

Haba
a General?
a Recruited General.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 4:12pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Only morons follow this guy. 98% of ipob are morons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by PortHarcourt2: 4:13pm On May 19, 2020
Kinematics:
NMK our dilector, please pity for us. Colona is biting, continue your flee lecture.

Slum dweller how far nah? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Billygee2u post=89727068][/quote]funny pic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
You sabi hit points bro..

Respect for u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Mbataku96(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:

when you attend NK free education classes, they teach courses like
mad101: intro to chronic madness
mad201:principle and practice of online madness
mad301:advance madness technology and techniques
mad401:general madness in contemporary society
mad501: practice and display of chronic internet madness
and they give u a degree on public nuisancy

To those that are saying he's better than me.
NK doesn't have what it takes to contest for a class captain in Nigeria? what am I even saying sef, he can't even attend funeral of his parents in Nigeria, and u comparing us? I felt insulted
Fool! Look how you avoid the truth before you, this man has spoken the truth but you mock him, this zoo country has a problem and you are part and parcel of the problem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by onepastorken(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2020
All hail biafra.... Nnandi Kanu is our messiah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by OKTolu: 4:19pm On May 19, 2020
This kanu of a guy is an asshole, today you'll say buhari no go school and he no get certificate, how can someone wey no go school come dey learn on your Facebook page. Confused guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 4:19pm On May 19, 2020
Mbataku96:

Fool! Look how you avoid the truth before you, this man has spoken the truth but you mock him, this zoo country has a problem and you are part and parcel of the problem.
so that hunchback albino is giving FG free education? can you tell me one meaningful thing NK has said that could help the FG? Reno has far much more educative posts than ur hunchback albino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Davash222(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Ride on, NK. They should pay to listen to your wisdom-filled words, you shouldn't give them for free. dumb, clueless leaders of the zoo
One of the few times you've made a reasonable post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:21pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin
Davash222:

One of the few times you've made a reasonable post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Naijalikeplay07: 4:23pm On May 19, 2020
Naija Like Play Digital Consulting Agency

Do you want more potential customers?

Do you want a Massive online Sale?

Do you want to have a huge online Audiences and Engagements?

Then, Secure The Power of Social Media Marketing

Facebook and Instagram Marketing is taking over the online digital marketing space.

Successful Entrepreneur now leverage on Facebook and Instagram Advertisements to showcase their businesses / services to their target market.

Don't be left out in the global Business Trends!!!

Let's help you set up a Business page and run sponsored adverts directly on your page.

Let's be your business page manager

Join our master class today through the WhatsApp link below
��
https:///+2348135285536

In the Masterclass,
You will learn how to place text on Photo Adverts,

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Ojukwudfugitive: 4:23pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Smoke55 post=89726828][/quote]
Why would you read since you are an illiterate who believes the tale by the moonlight passed to you by your hate-filled parents.
Remain a fool for the rest of your life since your skull is filled up with sawdust instead of brain. Such is the characteristic of IPOB members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by SpicyMimi(f): 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
Lol but he is "Our" president still.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by chariisGRACE(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
See them spilling sulphuric gbegiri..

When they share bag of frozen maggots as rice for them they'll start bowing like fools shouting sai papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.