Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41959 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Slynation(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2020
Nusooo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/nnamdi-kanu-to-fg-ill-start-charging-you-for-free-education-on-my-facebook-page/
And inspite of all, there are no lies in this post... Many of you might chose to act adamant and ignorant towards his words, yet he will keep on tormenting the Nigerian FG with the truth....

Just yesterday on NTA news @9pm, I noticed 3D version of the VP Osibanjo addressing a house all in 3D formatformat as well and it was switch up after 2-3secs...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
why are u jealous ni? can any of your leaders match him in intellect and wisdom? go one sit down on a brown roof abeg
It's obvious you're boxed.
Pele tie

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
it's act of courage
He died of natural cause at the age of 78
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by jrusky(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that

Just right on point, well bursted but I think Boss Mustapha should seat in his place that is absolute truth. Boss or Box Mustapha over stepped his boundary with his tyranny dictatorship directive bullshit he released some days ago its damn embarrassing and a slap to this nation.

Mind you I'm not kanu follower and can never be. Just expressing my view as per Mustapha overbearing directive.

Kanu is not a Nigeria he claimed he is Jew so he has no business in Nigeria affairs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Mizwisdom(f): 3:48pm On May 19, 2020
I respect all cultures but rebellion is satanic

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
Slynation:

And inspite of all, there are no lies in this post... Many of you might chose to act adamant and ignorant towards his words, yet he will keep on tormenting the Nigerian FG with the truth....
The only person who is close to tormenting FG is wike, the rest are clowns and noise makers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
You animals betrayed Abiola and took 5 dollars so that Abiola will be killed, that is how you animals lost your political parties. now you animals don't have any political parties. Now osibanjo is dead and you animals are waiting when buhari's wife will ask China to approve his facemask, so that animal tinubu will wear it to address you animals in the zoo. Please tell me what buhari, jubril and buhari's wife have achieve since they started ruling you animals. Tell me one project they started and finished it?
dukeprince50:

when you attend NK free education classes, they teach courses like
mad101: intro to chronic madness
mad201:principle and practice of online madness
mad301:advance madness technology and techniques
mad401:general madness in contemporary society
mad501: practice and display of chronic internet madness
and they give u a degree on public nuisancy

To those that are saying he's better than me.
NK doesn't have what it takes to contest for a class captain in Nigeria? what am I even saying sef, he can't even attend funeral of his parents in Nigeria, and u comparing us? I felt insulted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Yenefer(f): 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
mmars:

He died of natural cause at the age of 78
I know... Just taking them by the horns
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by popesco123: 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that
your wretched parents are not upto his his toilet paper
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Superjazz: 3:51pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
I had no problem with NK or Ipob but since Igbo's think its their right to keep insulting the SS minorities, I just felt I should make fun of NK, I wouldn't want to insult the Igbo's cos unlike most ipob who insults tribes, I'm above such level of stupidity, but Ipob and NK won't have the same grace, by the way at superjazz or whatever u are called, having a quiet demeanor is different from suffering and smiling, what exactly is NK teaching u guys?
Nnamdi kanu the miscreant threatened to expose buhari if he spoke live on Monday and the presidency cancelled the speech don't that mean something to you that the miscreant know more about something hidden in Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Yenefer(f): 3:52pm On May 19, 2020
popesco123:

your wretched parents are not upto his his toilet paper
Lol we are anonymous here how do u know about my parents? If it's to hurt me u av failed

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Slynation(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
The only person who is close to tormenting FG is wike, the rest are clowns and noise makers
You might call them clowns, madman, noisemakers, cowards and all manners of words... But take it or have it, there is absolutely sense in their nonsensical words
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by popesco123: 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
I just wish Biafra can go their own so that we the yoruba and hausa people will retain one nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by AnanseK(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
Is Kanu the hunchback fugitive speaking from the grave ?

We have the news that he died a couple of weeks ago.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
EnglishUsa:
You animals betrayed Abiola and took 5 dollars so that Abiola will be killed, that is how you animals lost your political parties. now you animals don't have any political parties. Now osibanjo is dead and you animals are waiting when buhari's wife will ask China to approve his facemask, so that animal tinubu will wear it to address you animals in the zoo. Please tell me what buhari, jubril and buhari's wife have achieve since they started ruling you animals. Tell me one project they started and finished it?
just to clear ur stupidity, I am not from the SW and I also dislike PMB just as much as I dislike other politicians.
for Tinubu, I don't give a fvck about him, as for Abiola, the only Abiola I liked is Abiola milk, I do not hate Osinbajo neither do I like him.
My beef with KANU and Ipob in general has to do with bloodline and ego not the yeye politics u guys play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Truthbites: 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin

Chai!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
divicode:

I think it is coward Ojukwu who abandoned millions of you during the war to enjoy the good life.

Maybe you should ask your parents about the story?
yes Ooo He Ran To Ivory Coast,when He Came Back He Was Given A State Welcome Back,when He Died He Was Given A State Burial...But Awolowo Hmmmm I Feel For The Poor Man,he Couldnt Withstand The Heat And He Decided To End It By Empting 3 Bottles Of Rat Poison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Ojukwudfugitive: 3:56pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahaha Cry Me A River!! I Didnt Ask You For The Coward Biography Nah!!
I needed to give you brief history about a man who was more than all the leaders past, present and possibly future in Southeast.
I needed to school you since average IPOB members are school dropouts who thrive on unsubstantiated news handed down to them by their vindictive and hate-filled forefathers.
How would Awolowo at 78 years plan coup alone without other conspirators? Someone who never planned coup against Shagari in 1979 and 1983 when elections were rigged against him in favour of Shagari and Ekwueme would now plan coup against military.
You must have been aborted by your parents because your reasoning is less that that of Nursery 1 pupil in a rusty village school.
Pls do your research very well, Awolowo was given a befitting State burial by IBB and University of Ife, the most beautiful University in Nigeria, was renamed Obafemi Awolowo University by IBB.
Therefore, Awolowo was never in the league of your political leaders as most of your leaders today, both politically and academically, were beneficiaries of Awo' s legacies.
I will educate you further because you seem to be untrainable and paranoid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:56pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ojukwu too was a Coward. Isn't it
but He Didnt Took Rat Poison Na,did He?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by madskills(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Hahaha, The Supreme leader, Ohamadike have spoken.
jhas spoken u mean
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
Superjazz:

Nnamdi kanu the miscreant threatened to expose buhari if he spoke live on Monday and the presidency cancelled the speech don't that mean something to you that the miscreant know more about something hidden in Nigeria grin
just like I said, my hatred for Ipob is born out of the insults we the southern minorities receive from Ipob.
who is Buhari? I don't give a fvck about him, I'm not from the SW, so our fights with Ipob group is different.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Hyper007(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
I had no problem with NK or Ipob but since Igbo's think its their right to keep insulting the SS minorities, I just felt I should make fun of NK, I wouldn't want to insult the Igbo's cos unlike most ipob who insults tribes, I'm above such level of stupidity, but Ipob and NK won't have the same grace, by the way at superjazz or whatever u are called, having a quiet demeanor is different from suffering and smiling, what exactly is NK teaching u guys?
This one just wants to talk nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by DenreleDave(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
but He Didnt Took Rat Poison Na,did He?
Better to take poison and be worship as a hero than run away and let over 3 millions Igbo to their slaughter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 4:00pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Sorry who is Osimbade?
Osinbanjo,the condolence errand VP
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Truthbites: 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:

NK doesn't have what it takes to contest for a class captain in Nigeria? what am I even saying sef, he can't even attend funeral of his parents in Nigeria, and u comparing us? I felt insulted

Can Buhari successfully coordinate a WhatsApp group without mistakes, or lead students in a debate in Secondary school. Or can he lead his army team to conquer Boko guys? What can he succeed in?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
Hyper007:

This one just wants to talk nonsense.
because its not coming from Biafra bureau of online statistics, its nonsense abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by sonofspada(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam, before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black, I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that
Madam! Who u, who born u? How do u exist.

Where were u when NNAMDI KANU called the late buhari mad man in court.

I no blame u, cheap data is what is causing all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Oladayo12(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahaha Cry Me A River!! I Didnt Ask You For The Coward Biography Nah!!
You sound so dumb & daft, must you put "hahaha" in your comment? Young man argue constructively and stop showcasing your clown trait to the public.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by promisedeco(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:

you are mean grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam, before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black, I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that

disjointed thesis

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 4:02pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Better to take poison and be worship as a hero than run away and let over 3 millions Igbo to their slaughter
You've already confirmed Awolowo's cowardice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / "If You Have N1m Run Away From Nigeria" -Tinubu Supporter Advocates For Japa / Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.