Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73784 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by kamez(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Check well . Maybe you saw 250,000 . Oil companies pay well but you people should stop making it sound like their pay is usually extra ordinary. How can you believe a young girl like that earns 42M yearly. That's 3.5M monthly. Of you want to earn that much, be an entrepreneur. Salaries can't earn you that amount.

like i said, this one no be hear say, i saw it with my own eyes and i think as a graduate of maths and statistics i definitely know the difference between 250,000 and 2,500,000..

the guy is an accountant

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Babyforever(f): 5:59pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Yearly: 15m + 42m... 57m
Monthly: 1.25m + 3.5m=4.75m

Feeding/month: 500k
Clothing/month:150k
Maintenance/month(ladies):250k
Miscellaneous/month:200k
Total expenditure/month: 1.1m

Balance/month: 4.75m - 1.1m= 3.65m..

Jide you could become a billionaire don't allow the devil..
The lady has a good point.. Boys thinking deep
Please learn to keep the wife's money out of your estimate......Don't do that again
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by alizma: 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
lalasti.clala post that didnt hit front page?
back to the topic, 40m÷15m that's more than 2times, If I'm Jide, I'll just quit my Job and relocate to Lagos and become a full time house husband
He doesn't even need to quite, all he need is a transfer. Someone that earn over a million monthly within the banking sector is a big fish that should know his way around d system expect if he is as dull as the case at hand
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
Is an individual thing, for me I am not quitting my job to relocate is either she quit and join me or we have two homes. Distance marriage self they make the marriage last well well self. Been with woman everyday self no easy I just find out now during this lockdown.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by gurunlocker: 6:01pm On May 19, 2020
Jarus:

I laugh. A friend with roughly 10 years experience moved to an IOC for N64m 3 years ago. She was not married then.

I know many unmarried people grossing N50m plus.

These numbers are real. I can’t say much on social media.

Yeah, that's what I meant.... Most of them are career women and hardly think about marriage. And did you see the years of experience you mentioned also?

That's what I am saying.... I am not saying the number is not real, I'm just saying women that earn this hardly thinks about marriage.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by dukeprince50: 6:02pm On May 19, 2020
BrutusOj:
Bank job is not police job jaree..
They relocate their workers too.
I had this female banker friend back then in school, she was like an elder sister to me, whenever I want to withdraw money, I do not wait on the queue, she just make things faster for me, I visit her sometimes, the day she told me she will be relocated ehn, I nearly burst into tears but then I was almost through with my schooling so I won't miss her much.
There was another uncle of mine in bonny, since the very first day I was born, he has been an oil worker in bonny and they never relocated him till he died

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by olumide4christ: 6:03pm On May 19, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin

In marriage, or in this case proposed marriage, compromise is key.
Couples need to start seeing themselves as team players, treating the relationship and marriage as a business.
Whichever decision is the best for the team, in the long run, should be the best decision .

Ask yourself, if you were running a business and you have an option of getting an investor of 42 or 15m, which would you take ?

Its not like he is losing his job, he is just getting transferred, all he has to do is "measure up" in other areas of the marriage.

Jide, move to Lagos and be with your wife, as long as you know and you are sure, at least, sure enough, that she isn't a proud person.

Men should stop feeling intimidated by women.

In this case, its not like he is broke, poor or jobless. This is just plain ego and "what would people say"

One of the best ways to succeed in anything, especially marriage is ignoring what people would say.

Marriage shouldn't be a battle field of who is better, but it should be a place where winning and improvement should be the priority.

In the long run, what matters in marriage is that you have more wins than loses.

EDIT :

I can see some people quoting me grin grin grin
If you feel intimated by a woman earning more than you, then mutual respect really doesn't exist and you are basing your control of your home solely on your financial power.

I am not saying a man should not earn money and take care of his family .

But have you every asked yourself, why some women married to wealthy men who take care of all their needs still cheat on them ?

Money isn't everything, there are so many other aspects of marriage besides money.

In this case its funny, because the man isn't even broke at all. He is wealthy, at least by Nigerian standards.

Na wa for una

Make una sha follow me for twitter
www.twitter.com/NaijaSteveJobs

Sir, I doff my hat for you!
You have stated pure facts here.
You have stated my mind and opinion on this matter.
Nothing more to be said.
Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ianmaduka(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2020
see them both using them hand to be calling on armed robbers and criminals attention...what do I know as a half Nigerian ��‍♂️
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by KingAzubuike(f): 6:04pm On May 19, 2020
kamez:

like i said, this one no be hear say, i saw it with my own eyes and i think as a graduate of maths and statistics i definitely know the difference between 250,000 and 2,500,000..

the guy is an accountant
Probably before tax. After tax it will scale down to like 1.7
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 6:05pm On May 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

how about the below reply from wifey, which any smart person would understand:
- i am earning much more than you, which will be more beneficial to the wellbeing and future of the family
- i work in an industry that is healthier than the banking industry, which will be more beneficial to the wellbeing and future of the family.
[b]even if you relocate and dont find a job for the next 2 years and a half, my salary will still cover your salary loss

- it does not make any sense whatsoever that a man would ask such of his woman, NONE![/b]
Yeah, the above reply from the wifey is very awesome i must say(that's if she doesnt give room to pride).
but! women can't be trusted when it comes to shouldering family expenses for a year or two, but then, i will say that the bolded is easier said than done.

if this man in question quits his job, thats when he will see the woman in his wife.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by popcykaylah(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
The only thing I see is a madman
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Oneeyesunday: 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
Anita should divorce jide and find anoda young boyfriend who will be servicing her.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ryocaj(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
Lies everywhere.. Abeg make we talk abt reality.. We know d FG is evil n we r not doing anything.. so we r prepared to suffer till 2023
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by chatinent: 6:07pm On May 19, 2020
The lady cannot can.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by newdawn2017(f): 6:08pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

The hubby must be a real Niggarr,

But as for me, the woman should quit and relocate to p. H for peace to reign.

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.
such a man is a wicked, inconsiderate, controlling, proud, arrogant, malignant & selfish. D lady should see such as a red glad & depart from such a man as her end after d wedding ceremony will be destruction. undecided u re d man called jide u re an anunaki.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nellsworld(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2020
To me, if am jide, i wouldn't ask her to quit or relocate, neither will i quit or relocate, i can be coming to Lagos on a Friday and leave on a Sunday evening, then gradually set a business in Lagos and employ a competent manager to control the business, i can even take loan frm my wife anita to start up, in 2yrs, i can resign for my bank job and finally relocate to Lagos and be with my wife, only thing i will ve to sacrifice is not having kids for the first 3yrs of marriage to arrange my life and marriage, but telling her to resign under this buhari administration is a vry bad ideal
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by amakadlite(f): 6:08pm On May 19, 2020
how did they get married without agreement on this issue? if at all the story is real, Jide's pride and ego would cost the marriage a lot.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
Ningen:

Cloth no gree enter bag, leave am now...
A man's ego and pride comes first.
Jide should simply quit the relationship!

Please if you're Anita & you're reading this send me a PM. I'll relocate my whole village to Lagos.

Thanks.

[img]https://media1./images/cef51d3c84686b935a26ca3cd9cc2460/tenor.gif?itemid=4782556[/img]

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Explorers(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2020
On a serious note, do we jobs in Nigeria that pay over N3million every month?

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by olumide4christ: 6:10pm On May 19, 2020
jeremiah123:
Information not true
No bank in Nigeria pay their staff 1.2m a month. Make una reason am.

Says who?? Do you work in a bank or know top people who work in the bank?
N1.2 million is chicken change to some bankers.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by kamez(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Probably before tax. After tax it will scale down to like 1.7

lets say i agree with u, but like i said, this happened way back in 2013.. so salary could be more by now...

besides no one said the lady was young, she could be over 35yrs old with 6-8 yrs experience or even more.. finance officers in oil and gas companies earn ridiculously high ..this i know for a fact
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by YaksonFCA(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2020
Jide should swallow his pride and join Anita. It is easier for a banker to be transfer than for Anita to start looking for a new job in Port Harcourt
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by gbagyiza: 6:11pm On May 19, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin

In marriage, or in this case proposed marriage, compromise is key.
Couples need to start seeing themselves as team players, treating the relationship and marriage as a business.
Whichever decision is the best for the team, in the long run, should be the best decision .

Ask yourself, if you were running a business and you have an option of getting an investor of 42 or 15m, which would you take ?

Its not like he is losing his job, he is just getting transferred, all he has to do is "measure up" in other areas of the marriage.

Jide, move to Lagos and be with your wife, as long as you know and you are sure, at least, sure enough, that she isn't a proud person.

Men should stop feeling intimidated by women.

In this case, its not like he is broke, poor or jobless. This is just plain ego and "what would people say"

One of the best ways to succeed in anything, especially marriage is ignoring what people would say.

Marriage shouldn't be a battle field of who is better, but it should be a place where winning and improvement should be the priority.

In the long run, what matters in marriage is that you have more wins than loses.

EDIT :

I can see some people quoting me grin grin grin
If you feel intimated by a woman earning more than you, then mutual respect really doesn't exist and you are basing your control of your home solely on your financial power.

I am not saying a man should not earn money and take care of his family .

But have you every asked yourself, why some women married to wealthy men who take care of all their needs still cheat on them ?

Money isn't everything, there are so many other aspects of marriage besides money.

In this case its funny, because the man isn't even broke at all. He is wealthy, at least by Nigerian standards.

Na wa for una

Make una sha follow me for twitter
www.twitter.com/NaijaSteveJobs

It depends on the woman. If she is a humble type, the type that accord respect n also submit to her husband, the husband should not let her resign, they just need to discuss n find a suitable solution to this. But if the woman is the type that look down on the husband, n see him as nothing, in fact some will even try to take the position of the husband as the head of the house just because she earns more than him, I tell you he is in trouble because she can even seek for divorce if the husband ask her to resign.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Freelane33(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2020
Ninu Africa magic yoruba grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by eyinjuege: 6:13pm On May 19, 2020
Jokers
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Dannyfan(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2020
The story foundation is not built very well, Jide is suppose to be in Lagos and Anita in PH. This lockdown ehnn
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by eyinjuege: 6:15pm On May 19, 2020
aliyuabbaashiru:

That's the way forward Bash

Pack the whole kaya, Lagos is awaiting you grin grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Kennyceez: 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
Why is Hide selfish? I can smell jealousy in that decision cos she's earning higher than him. Only a stupid man at this period of time will advice his wife to be to quit a job of 42M per annual to join him in PH wen he's pay is about half of hers. No financial sense in that. Best decision is for him to ask for a transfer since he's a banker and marriage can be used as an excuse to secure tht transfer to Lagos.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Cammo: 6:17pm On May 19, 2020
Wetin dey worry Jide? Come on, drop your bank job quickly and dive real money joor!
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 6:17pm On May 19, 2020
This is indeed a super story because very few personnel (DIRECTORS) in the oil and gas industry earn that level of salary. In fact, that woman must be close to retirement age (55 - 60 years) and cannot be a young lady that a man can be tossing around because of marriage. She must be very high up in the management cadre to be earning up to N42MM, being that the case she would definitely be able to influence her work location.
All the major oil companies have bases in both Lagos and PH. Also, women are usually given consideration to work in close proximity with husband.

Finally, there is a lot of myth about the salary structure in the oil and gas industry but I can confirm to you that is not as outrageous as being painted.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Flier: 6:18pm On May 19, 2020
Ianmaduka:
see them both using them hand to be calling on armed robbers and criminals attention...what do I know as a half Nigerian ��‍♂️
They want to rob imaginary couple grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.