Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,539 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87474 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

both you and your wife should qo rot in hell for all eternity!

your damn relationship wasn't appropriate from the start sir, born out of "cheating" and "insensitivity" to your fellow man!
You knew she was datinq someone else buhh still went all the way ahead to woo her and had sex with her?! how wickedly selfish!
If you like, turn your infidel of a wife to a punchinq'baq, who cares?! It would serve her riqht.

Both you and your wife deserves each other, her "reqrettinq ever marryinq you" is just a tip of an iceberq!

arqhh!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ovoko2: 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
why no lady is saying anything on this mather
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
Mugu.. time.when u for take hustle u dey use scope n fvck another man babe..See urself now? The guy never even start if na me be him i go buy the house when u dey stay...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST AS MrBrownJay1 POINTED OUT, MY MAN THIS IS IRRELEVANT. YOUR WOMAN CAN COMPARE YOU TO WHALE WHENEVER SHE'S NOT THINKING RIGHT. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FAMILY SUFFERING. THE HUSBAND MAY BE PROVIDING ALL THEIR NEEDS BUT ALL IN HER HEAD IS THE BIG CARS AND MANSIONS AND ALL THAT SHE'S THINKING SHE LOST BY CHEATING AND GOING OFF WITH THE PLAYER.
I'LL ALWAYS DISCOURAGE MEN FROM THE GAME OF "SNATCHING" WOMEN OR CONTINUALLY GOING AFTER WOMEN WHO HONESTLY TELL THEM THEY HAVE SOMEONE ELSE. AS THE CASE IS THEY'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING BECAUSE THEM MAN SHE'S IN LOVE WITH LIVES IN A MANSION WITH A WOMAN THAT'S NOT HER.

I'm working based on what OP said, not what he implies. I wasn't there when she supposedly said so but being real and raw, people say things in the heat of the moment they come to regret.

For me,the issue is not that he snatched her because he didn't do it without her consent. She chose to go with him. She ditched the other guy WHEN BOTH GUYS WERE THE SAME FINANCIALLY. Dont talk about love in her case because she never loved her ex, so having money years later making her mad didn't make sense to me. She chose OP cuz of maybe other prospects the other guy never had.

Is it not on this NL that I have read men and women using their spouse's past to haunt them based on some rocky patch in their marriages? It shouldn't be but humans will always be humans, So expect the unexpected. THAT IS MY POINT
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by FGonline: 6:39pm On May 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Whenever I see @the bolded I wonder if the thread was created just to generate traffic. How come you don't want us to know your past history on this forum and from there understand your temperament and apply same in our analysis to help your situation?

Anyway, just pack comot from that area go find house in a far away location since you are still a tenant, a place where she won't have to pass his residence daily and it keeps reminding her of her betrayal of the ex and how you used the sweetness of your dick inside her Kpekus to scatter her brain from marrying her now successful ex.
you just solved his problem
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by shiwex: 6:42pm On May 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnn Niggarr!

You were able to convince her to date you and later won her completely after sêx,
Bros, is she a trophy??

Any man that convinced a girl with sêx(as if na sêx she go chop for her life)
Is a complete mugu.

Not only is he a Mugu.......he will soon learn too that there are others that can also convince her with sex..........
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ehirosplusbiz(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

More pains
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 20, 2020
Your marriage was founded on sex, a poor reason to marry. I'm not here to criticize but you need to patch things up. It is clear you lack money. If you want your marriage to stand, you have to employ new strategies to generate money else your wife might leave you. She needs something to believe in, an evidence that things would get better. Perhaps its time you need to seek other alternatives to generate money, your salary isn't guaranteed. You have to have other alternatives to generate money. RAT WEY GET ONE HOLE DEY DIE QUICK. Women are like babies. Sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her. Assure things would get better and work towards it. If you're lucky, you might get a relief.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Silencer9319: 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
Brother,be careful she can kill you kiss
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by samtol4(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2020
Every human being love comfort especially women . Please move out of that area as soon as you have money . Keep working hard and repent of the sin of snatching someone wife . You made a silly mistake but u can correct the mistake by moving to another area with your wife . Hope no kids yet ? If yes DNA test maybe needed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, sadly, the above is just irrelevant IMHO... because your woman should be with you through thick and thin, and if she will easily insult you the minute you guys are having difficulties, then it is a further confirmation that you are with the wrong woman.

this is the time that this woman should support you, comfort you, give you that shoulder that will help your family get through this TOGETHER, and certainly not turn her back on you and look down on you while insulting you. the best way to know the type of partner you have is certainly not when everything is going great, money is flowing and life is great, it is when you guys are down and struggling.... this man was fooling himself believing he was with a great woman, and only today he discovered the real face of the woman he is married to.

Like you said your opinion but the scenario you painted is SHOULD, an ideal case but sadly nothing in this world is ideal. Some people lash out as a way of dealing with their emotions. Transfer of aggression and the likes. Some later come to their senses and make things right while others don't. I have seen cases of girls/boys saying such to their bf/gf in fits of anger or pain. Some work it out, others don't, life moves on.

One thing I wanna tell you is this, expecting another human to shoulder your burden unconditionally for any amount of time is like asking for an ocean in the desert. Humans are complex minded creatures and you should expect the unexpected. Love and marriage in real life is way different from the movies.

IMHO, money is not really the issue here bro, something deeper is...

BTW, the story is fake but I'm bored today so I'm entertaining myself
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by apokan200(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
That's not in question.

But blaming your inability to succeed on another man's child is a waste of your parents school fees and shows a lack of accountability and responsibility
haha now that seem like you talking it personal and I didn’t say she might be responsible I only said there are people who carries bad luck lol but bro don’t take it too serious
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by naijalodge(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
The Ex was busy hustling, building his life, u were there knacking, bursting her brains with pr**k, now result don come out u don start to cry, u lay ur bed bro, lay in it.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Kokaine(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
Irony of life.

If she was married to that her rich ex and she once dated you while you did better on bed, by now the other man will be the one narrating how he caught her sleeping with you despite all he has done for her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by merits(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

All this fallacy story on this forum got me tired seff.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by samtol4(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
Your marriage started on the altar of sex .. hence it will take serious prayer and hard work to savage the situation.. When a woman says with her mouth " I regret that I marry you " no for sure she don tired.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Surfacebaba: 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
hahahahahah bros u done sheet for church ,,clean ur sheet,
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Goodplace: 6:49pm On May 20, 2020
You spoke like an elder.
bigiyaro:
OP, you made your choice, live with whatever comes with it. Also you enticed and "snatched" her from her guy cos he was not stable then, what makes you think if someone comes with a juicy enticement, she won't leave you?
Again you are just a victim of circumstances, karma is just paying back your wife for dumping someone that shared with her his little resources.
lastly let her regret her regret its not your regret, its your ego that was just bruised.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2020
Nuel4:
so after everything you typed there you still need someone to explain to you that she is a fool?

My last paragraph had summarised my mind on the issue.

The story is fake BTW.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by OsuIgboIpob: 6:49pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Since your weapon is sex, USE IT TO SCATTER HER BRAIN AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Uckroot: 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

And you think the ex will not Bleep her and throw her aside. Lmaooooooooooo
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by afecgivers: 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=89762229]I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate. [/quot

Your thinking will not kill you... Lol
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by darlenese(f): 6:52pm On May 20, 2020
Abeg make I laugh small .

If angel Mary ( if there is any Angel like that ) will regret marrying you .

Please relocate ASAP

You sef nor get shame sha
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Uckroot: 6:53pm On May 20, 2020
Thunder go lick her pxxssy. She never see anything. Women are like this all the time...scampering off with the richer dude till the other nigga later breaks the bank.... Mumu go wan come do “sorry for all the years” , if na me be that guy I go tie her two leg apart for edge of bed, climb ladder, backflip wipe am with better dick.. fuccck fuccck am senselessly, fling her go one side back to her husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by IhateThemMods: 6:54pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

This is what you get when you convince someone to love and marry you. Maybe next time, you'd relax and take things slowly.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by fexyrich(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2020
jasent:
This is the real time to scatter her Brain. That first one non reach.Some women are very myopic, so it's now she remember he paid her school fees.Op use the situation as motivation to work hard,if possible learn a new skill like programming. If you're very serious with programming your life can change within 3 years and you can even become Richer than that guy..But remember no competition, just use the situation as motivation. Thank me later.
pls tell me about programming ..interested
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by JaffyJoe(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no man should even forgive (let alone forget) such statement, as we all know that there will always be someone better/richer than you out there... if she aint content with the lifestyle you can offer her, let her go be with these "supermen" she desires. you can never satisfy such woman, as someday she will now tell you that Dangote has a private jet bla bla bla

Well spoken.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 6:58pm On May 20, 2020
This story looks like a fraud.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by FGonline: 6:58pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
She agreed to date you while she was dating someone else due to impatience and greed, what made you think she would want to continue now that she knows he's now doing better? What exactly did you expect? You approached her when you knew she had a boyfriend and even went ahead to propose marriage to her. SMH!

The both of you are getting served what you ordered, did you expect any less? Don't even put the blame on her for what she said, you're both responsible for this. It'll only take a miracle for that love that was once there to be revived, 'cause her regrets alone (especially when she keeps seeing what he does) will make life miserable for you both.

You married a materialistic woman, and it's shocking to know that you didn't see that before now, or perhaps you did and you decided to ignore it, which is even more shocking.

Ironically, most guys' experiences that have been told here are actually ones where they are the victims. It would be very interesting to see the victim in this case narrate his story here lol.
Even paid her fee
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2020
I think this is what is called KARMA grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
luminouz:
Like you said your opinion but the scenario you painted is SHOULD, an ideal case but sadly nothing in this world is ideal. Some people lash out as a way of dealing with their emotions. Transfer of aggression and the likes. Some later come to their senses and make things right while others don't. I have seen cases of girls/boys saying such to their bf/gf in fits of anger or pain. Some work it out, others don't, life moves on.

so for that matter, you should let someone insult you, insult herself, and most importantly, insult the r/ship you guys are in?!

One thing I wanna tell you is this, expecting another human to shoulder your burden unconditionally for any amount of time is like asking for an ocean in the desert. Humans are complex minded creatures and you should expect the unexpected. Love and marriage in real life is way different from the movies.

the minute you get married, your burden is her burden.... your best is her best (unless she can bring something better to the table). so yes, any married man should expect his wife to stand by the family they got, whether good or bad, and if the said lady has a problem with what this man can provide, then she should divorce this useless man and go marry the one that she desires.... insulting/disrespecting and degrading this man certainly aint the way forward, and says quite a lot about this ungrateful woman.

IMHO, money is not really the issue here bro, something deeper is...

you are right.

BTW, the story is fake but I'm bored today so I'm entertaining myself

you are right once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DammyLucy(f): 7:02pm On May 20, 2020
This Story is full of lessons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.