Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87354 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by luckyedgal1(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnn Niggarr!

You were able to convince her to date you and later won her completely after sêx,
Bros, is she a trophy??

Any man that convinced a girl with sêx(as if na sêx she go chop for her life)
Is a complete mugu.
Bros we should not just blame the only the man..how about the woman who run follow dick..??
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by justuschi50: 7:27pm On May 20, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Bros. Which one is not money minded?
Pls don't decieve yourself with the things those tell you, about how they are not moved by money
if she truly love him why did she made that comment of regretting marrying him now are ex don rich, if u know women u we know what am saying
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by luckyedgal1(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.
You see her life? Inpatient..she did not think when the man way pay her school fee ooo she run follow dick

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by HRMK: 7:29pm On May 20, 2020
IS SHE NOT SAYING THE TRUTH?MUST U ALWAYS WAIT FOR 30DAYS TO GET PAID PEANUTS?YES,STOP RELYING ON WHITE COLLAR JOBS AND HUSTLE TO MAKE MORE MONEY!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by segun18(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
frubben:
Shebi when you thef her you feel like guy man, for your mind the guy no sharp for.you to thef him babe.

Oya now hand don meet u.

3 Gbosa for you my guy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by segun18(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
Double your hustle o and pray well o bro.

It is well o.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by emmaodet: 7:34pm On May 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
If her ex is doing better, what stops her from making more money? Why must her new man be the one to make more money than the ex?

Abi ooooo
See the oro ode that one said.
If women hate seeing their Ex doing better than their hubby, do they really think men are happy seeing the woman they left for their wife more productive, resourceful and financially better than the so called Liability he keeps at home ?
Mtcheeeww

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.
Serves her right. Chopping his money to abandon him because of sex.
Continue using sex to scatter her brain. Moan untop of hunger.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Knight12345: 7:34pm On May 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by emmaodet: 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
hybrid11:
she said it out of anger , step up your game, women hate to see the man(ex) left doing well more than their husband.
mind how you talk to her

If women hate seeing their Ex doing better than their hubby, do they really think men are happy seeing the woman they left for their wife more productive, resourceful and financially better than the so called Liability he keeps at home ?
Mtcheeeww
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by josite: 7:36pm On May 20, 2020
dont mind all these small boys and small girls,apologise to her and keep moving on gaining finances.u are both humans and it is human to err.forgive her.give her one more hot sex/biko
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Knight12345: 7:36pm On May 20, 2020
Then hustle hard
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by gunners160(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2020
justuschi50:
u are a fool, u never know women. The guy marriage is now having problem getting rich is the only solution not relocation pple dey talk for here
sorry to ask, how old are you?
Secondly , people like you crash other peoples marriage because of to you everything is all about "break up , divorce , she is a LovePeddler etc ".
A marriage is not a child 's play and five years in marriage is not 2 years in marriage. what happens to the kid they have together? what happens to d issue of victimization they both have to face?
if all marriages are to go by ur philosophy, I bet almost all men would have been divorced by now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jasent(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2020
fexyrich:
pls tell me about programming ..interested
it's basically about learning computer languages like PYTHON, JAVA,JAVASCRIPT, C++ and many more. We use this languages
to build phones and desktop applications.If you are interested like you said I suggest you learn Python because it has simple Syntex, and very easy to understand. If you sacrifice your time to learn in,maybe you spend 2 hours daily learning it,in 1year you should be job ready,and many companies are always looking out for people with such skills. You can also do your personal projects which can also make you some money.If you're good many companies will always need your service and the pay is usually very high.Some of my guys earn more than $100k ,some earns more than 200k yearly, some earn less depending on your location and how good you are..Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by frankhills(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
Are you sure she's not the one that gave you bad luck, because I have seen some guys, poor but immediately after marriage, booooom! Riches don land
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by gunners160(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
josite:
dont mind all these small boys and small girls,apologise to her and keep moving on gaining finances.u are both humans and it is human to err.forgive her.give her one more hot sex/biko
This is maturity and not all those small boys wey never even leave there papa house
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
lolzzzzzzzzzzz never steal a girl from her man, you will be involved in her misfortune lol can't stop laffing
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by SmartMen: 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Whenever I see @the bolded I wonder if the thread was created just to generate traffic. How come you don't want us to know your past history on this forum and from there understand your temperament and apply same in our analysis to help your situation?

ex.
lol. You are new to nairaland that is why u say this. If he does not do it this way, nairalanders will use it to haunt him one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ledamaster(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2020
This why i always tell guys never to beg, convince or trick a woman into marriage. What u labour to get, u will surely labour to keep. Show ur woman what u truely are, no lies, no sugar coat, so when she goes wit u, she does wit eyes wide open. U failed while the argument was on o. U for fire back, since u met her, u hav not grown, who knw self if she is the reason for ur lack of progres. Maybe that guy for no blow if she married him. Thats 1:1, so that when una settle everyone go get something to appologize for. The moment she told that nonsense, open the door immediately and ask her to return to him, cos u didnt force her into marrying. Make sure she either goes to her guys house or to her parents or relative, na broke u broke no be person u kill. Its obvious yall need space, allow am to go make she go collect preek and chop möney for him house, but tell if she goes and he is done with her, you wont eat left over. Take ur time clear ur head and use the anger hustle and pray hard. Na God hand our upliftment dey. Good luck. Oh if says she is not leaving maybe yall can still work it out.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by justuschi50: 7:43pm On May 20, 2020
gunners160:
sorry to ask, how old are you?
Secondly , people like you crash other peoples marriage because of to you everything is all about "break up , divorce , she is a LovePeddler etc ".
A marriage is not a child 's play and five years in marriage is not 2 years in marriage. what happens to the kid they have together? what happens to d issue of victimization they both have to face?
if all marriages are to go by ur philosophy, I bet almost all men would have been divorced by now.
if what u say is your solution them the man should be ready to bare more insult from the wife, not all women that your advice will work.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 20, 2020
justuschi50:
the wife is money minded, guys should stop going for money minded girls
95 percent of Nigerian girls are money minded while the remaining 5 are devil minded
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:44pm On May 20, 2020
Thiwalade:
cry A lesson to all the guys easily swayed by big boobs and azz while your woman is being loyal for both of you. You chose to eat your cake and have it. I love when men regret losing a good woman with real value for the here and now. Ask him he'll say "I was only catching fun."

I have nothing against you, but that man must regret it. tongue
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by justuschi50: 7:45pm On May 20, 2020
gunners160:

This is maturity and not all those small boys wey never even leave there papa house
maturity! I like people like u, u have no experience that y u are talking like this, ok
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Darlingboy4sure(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2020
I still pity those who believe that a girl can love u for who u are!

Dnt go and hustle legit to have what they love.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by sonnie10: 7:46pm On May 20, 2020
Daum:

No be only fast lane.
So 5 years is not enough to change somebody's life. God forbid poverty thinking. Must person suffer suffer before e buy tortoise car. Na wa for u ooooo

Do you know any building contractor whose life changed in that magnitude in just 5years?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by justuschi50: 7:48pm On May 20, 2020
vic17:
95 percent of Nigerian girls are money minded while the remaining 5 are devil minded
thank you, Nigeria today run on money , for respect, for fame, for power, for connection etc leave that (gunners160) talking there
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by donMIG(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2020
That was never ur wife in the first place
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by walexsho(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2020
she'll be the one to be used by the ex for renewal. Dem no dey tell shigidi not to enter river to have a bathe
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by frog12: 7:51pm On May 20, 2020
take your foolish sex story and get out of here. you steal the woman, and you dey suffer now.
no kill her ooo!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by angelfallz(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2020
frog12:
take your foolish sex story and get out of here. you steal the woman, and you dey suffer now.
no kill her ooo!

You can't steal a woman that does not want to be stolen.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by xxbanned: 7:58pm On May 20, 2020
Men if this gist is true men this marriage is beyond repair. Don't marry any girl marry a woman who got your back no matter what life brings. You never loose ur job she don dey regret.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by skj1377(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2020
Don't worry much, at your time you will get rich. Open your eyes to any opportunities that come your way. Your wife should still enjoy your performance on bed till you make it in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.