Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87544 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by NosaHenry(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
I can bet my 1 cent, that guy will poke your wife sooner than you imagine.
Just pack and go far from that area fast fast.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Dcasca1: 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
Your wife didn't do well by making such statement. If she had gotten married to that guy, they might not be compatible. He might not be this rich. Don't worry my brother, that is women for you. Women and Money are like 5&6.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ThatFairGuy: 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
Sisijetue:
Daddy ope epele o Iyanu mashele Mafoo
E burú gan o cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Abasilim: 8:04pm On May 20, 2020
I have no pity for you. You snatched someone's girlfriend and you have mouth to say you scattered her brain after sex, you no de shame. This is karma bro, enjoy your meal. And this also goes to serve as ameans to other guys that do that nonsense, your own meal is been prepared.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ThatFairGuy: 8:05pm On May 20, 2020
Emperor4tune:
if she has not given u any child my guy move on & forget about her.wetin be woman where u dey worry anyhow
Is that the fate you want for a wife whose husband cunningly took away from her boyfriend? You don't have heart
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by antidisestablis: 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
The foundation of your relationship is faulty, no matter the feeling I have for any lady if she says she is in relationship, I back off immediately because I wouldn't want to destroy the work of my fellow guy. Karma is bitch, that's what you are experiencing for now..
My only advice is that never give up God can still reverse the irreversible, you too can be raking millions in the nearest future, move closer to God and work very hard, your tomorrow is bright.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Fj311: 8:08pm On May 20, 2020
Get ur life together....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by roldet804(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2020
[sub][/sub][quote][/quote][quote author=DaddyOpe post=89762140]I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office...

Pity 4 you
cos bros j go soon overtake chop and bounce off
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ThatFairGuy: 8:11pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Had it been you didn't intentionally snatched her from her bf, you wouldn't have deserved this. But you deserves folds of this INSULT. Do you know how it feels? NEVER divorce her ELSE she wants coz you put her in the situation. In short, hustle and bustle, let her regret those words

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Caleycash(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2020
Nawa ooo, una come dey make marriage dey fear person oo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by roldet804(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
E burú gan o cheesy
cry
ThatFairGuy:
E burú gan o cheesy
hmm
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ThatFairGuy: 8:15pm On May 20, 2020
roldet804:
cry hmm
What? why hmmmn?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by roldet804(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2020
Caleycash:
grin
Caleycash:
chill and wait 4 ya maryam
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by roldet804(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
What? why hmmmn?
says wot i is dos hear naaa
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by boyjo: 8:20pm On May 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Any man that convinced a girl with sêx(as if na sêx she go chop for her life)
Is a complete mugu.
Me sef I surprise.
Dem dey win women with sex?
You fit win woman with gift and money, I no know about this one.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by emmaodet: 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
gunners160:
1. don't take it personal she said it out of anger and she was fustrated of which every woman in her shoes will feel dsame

2. She needs love and not nagging. Things are not getting well his your duty to give her the assurance she needs that things will change for the best

3. leave that area so that she won't and you also won't be envious of the guy's success so as to enable u focus on making yourself better

4. See what she says as a challenge and become best in what you do ,if possible start a business. You too can become rich .....

5. Lastly dont listen to those small kids who tells u to end ur marriage or d marriage is over. It is just starting u can make it rossy again

Make wetin rosy? Because of what? Why should he? A liability of a woman?
Have you taken your time to know if the man also regretted marrying her because the ladies he left for her are also doing better than his wife?
Why should i even hustle more because of a woman of all things for God sake
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Emperor4tune(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Is that the fate you want for a wife whose husband cunningly took away from her boyfriend? You don't have heart
what do u call wife,is it the type that compares her husband to another man or the type that fails to appreciate his effort,if the guy dies of hbp wont she move on with another man,young man is like u forgot what u wanted to say & hell with such a wife
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Hathor5(f): 8:27pm On May 20, 2020
People say nasty things in anger. Maybe she does not mean it. I hope she will apologize and you will be able to accept the apology.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Eteka1(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2020
You can become 100 times richer than that guy. Go and figure it out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ybaby: 8:31pm On May 20, 2020
Abasilim:
I have no pity for you. You snatched someone's girlfriend and you have mouth to say you scattered her brain after sex, you no de shame. This is karma bro, enjoy your meal. And this also goes to serve as ameans to other guys that do that nonsense, your own meal is been prepared.

I will not be surprised that this fueled the other guy's need to succeed..... Were come build duplex for adugbo - omo ale fi won se forifori.... grin grin grin grin grin

Her ex is a wicked men - he is fccuking proving a point to her without woords..... mafo we are with you

What your wife is experiencing now is like losing a winning Bet9ja slip ( just be scattering her brain till it burst)

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by NuclearGodzilla: 8:32pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

At least you have your dick game going for you, cheer up mate
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by leunseyis(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2020
Pls don't commit sucide ooo. e go better... continue to give her good sex that her ex cant give.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ybaby: 8:35pm On May 20, 2020
NuclearGodzilla:

At least you have your dick game going for you, cheer up mate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin most beta thing i ever read

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by BabbanBura(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I already did bro, I even showed sympathy and empathy!!!

Oh okay, I miss am. Good one!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ybaby: 8:36pm On May 20, 2020
leunseyis:
Pls don't commit sucide ooo. e go better... continue to give her good sex that her ex cant give.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided oko isonu
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ybaby: 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
Eteka1:
You can become 100 times richer than that guy. Go and figure it out.

Alpha!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by BobbyGenius(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
psucc:
You snatched somebody's wife "because her ex do travel".

If I tell you that you jettisoned another girl for her, yöu may disagree but true.

Now, the girl (your wife) will live in eternal regrets so long as she continue to see the guy.

To break free, you need to relocate from that area asap.

this what I've in mind to say he make big mistake why u will stay same area with ya raver see worstday and good day both I've sometime so you get ya worst day now ya wife mofo Kai relocate ASAP ogbeni ji ma sun
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ybaby: 8:41pm On May 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Had it been you didn't intentionally snatched her from her bf, you wouldn't have deserved this. But you deserves folds of this INSULT. Do you know how it feels? NEVER divorce her ELSE she wants coz you put her in the situation. In short, hustle and bustle, let her regret those words

The only way out is to outwork the guy - her brain don rearrange
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by chaloskyx: 8:42pm On May 20, 2020
leave her before she leaves you a broken man she has no love for you and you would continue to irritate her in your marriage as she only sees you as the cause of her misfortune. the only way to change all this is to be successful unless my brother she would meet other men to give her that sense of security that you cant give her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Dollabiz: 8:42pm On May 20, 2020
Crazy women everywhere I never settle they all are all thinking about fake love while I am thinking about house buying
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ojaylat: 8:48pm On May 20, 2020
Maybe she is cause of step back

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.