Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87500 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Abikeade11(f): 11:25pm On May 20, 2020
All I see is karma...reap what you sow
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by NwaforIgbo: 11:26pm On May 20, 2020
Emperor4tune:
if she has not given u any child my guy move on & forget about her.wetin be woman where u dey worry anyhow

Na wah ohh shocked shocked
Na wife oh no be gal friend..
Nairaland advisers can ruin people life eh.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Naso007: 11:30pm On May 20, 2020
Young man, relocate.

Your wife is a bad woman.

She dump her ex after the young man paid for two sessions in her university days and started dating you in the same area and finally got married to you while you guys are still I'm the same environment.

She doesn't care about anyone. All she after is who is doing well at the moment.

How long did you guys dated before marriage?

She is very h

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by peacemara54(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

And how can a man build a house on a wrong foundation?
Can you build a three storey building on a sandy soil?
Can a man put fire in his bosom and not be destroyed?

You have built on a wrong foundation and on a wrong soil.

Your marriage foundation is built on immorality. Fornication was the strong pillar behind your marriage what else do you expect?

A woman you married in a dancing hall definitely will follow dancers when the time comes.

It's never too late. Invite the Lord Jesus into your home. He will visit your wrong foundation and gives you a happy home
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by willyjacs(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2020
u knew she was with someone but u snatched her away from him....U are a very bad person,considering this guy is living close to u.

na u ND the bae karma flog so.
the guy Don big pass u, ur wife Don regret marrying u.

u be mumu.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by noble2faith(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2020
DammyLucy:
This Story is full of lessons
Ur dimples! one of a kind!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by thinkmoney(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2020
Alvyn69:
Your story is the typical Nollywood film... I hate guys who knows a girl has a boyfriend but still dive in to manipulate them to dating and eventually marrying them. From your statement it is obvious you've been envying that guy for long cos even though you knew he was dating your current wife you still went ahead to capitalize on his absence... You see God no dey sleep, as a matter fact I no get any sympathy for your kind face the music!
I am surprised at a lot of peoples advice and opinions here. There is nothing like betrayal in taking someone's else girlfriend. You only betray your friend or someone that trust you with/aboit something.
He wasn't even unfaithful as it wasn't someone else's wife he took.
I suspect that a lot of people that respond to issues here are 'smallies' that are just starting out in life. Or if they were adults, or married, they would have known their present spouse was most likely someone else's partner before. where can one find virgin in this age?
The bible understand the possible complications of doing things you should do in marriage while courting. There won't be talks of betrayals if one only have sex to someone he/she is married to not courting.
the point is, it's completely allowed and fair to take someone -that is not a family or friend-else's girlfriend or boyfriend.
My advice to the guy, is that he should sit down and analyse the whole situation honestly and seriously. he should consider if the womans reaction is a one of, if it doesn't affect her general and continuous behavior? If I were the guy, I might not even move away. I will take up the challenge and try be a good entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2020
Please relocate from there once you can pay for an apartment elsewhere.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by HIV1: 11:48pm On May 20, 2020
How many Houses and Cars did your wife's father built and bought. A woman that came from a poor family such that her parents can not even afford her tuition fees in 300L and 400L is now pushing you to get rich by force. If it is that easy her father would have been Dangote/Otedola . My guy do your work the normal way , stay legit, your time will come.
Let her go if she wants to, learn your lesson not to associate with poverty infested people. Those ladies who cannot make 20k per month yet be looking for guys with more than 200k/month salaries.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by noble2faith(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

He should keep hustling. Divorce is not an option.
Lol..FOR YOUR CHINA MIND U BE MOTHER TOO.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by hedonistic: 11:54pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

He built a duplex at the junction of my street.. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day

Torture of unimaginable proportions. Wouldn't even wish this for my worst enemy.

CHAI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by larryking540: 12:16am On May 21, 2020
extol1:

maybe he needs to be told to pack out from that vicinity so that him and his wife can have peace of mind if his wife is not seeing her ex

Yeah,he needs to leave the area
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Lamanii22(f): 12:18am On May 21, 2020
extol1:
I dislike the kind of your wife with passion. so because her ex is rich now does not mean you wouldn't be rich and for the fact her ex is rich now does not mean he can't be poor. did your wife know if her ex did charm to get what her ex is having. ladies should be careful of what they want. covetousness is killing your wife

Exactly... What if he jazzed his way through... Women and covetousness... She just wanna throw her marriage away...
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by larryking540: 12:21am On May 21, 2020
thinkmoney:

I am surprised at a lot of peoples advice and opinions here. There is nothing like betrayal in taking someone's else girlfriend. You only betray your friend or someone that trust you with/aboit something.
He wasn't even unfaithful as it wasn't someone else's wife he took.
I suspect that a lot of people that respond to issues here are 'smallies' that are just starting out in life. Or if they were adults, or married, they would have known their present spouse was most likely someone else's partner before. where can one find virgin in this age?
The bible understand the possible complications of doing things you should do in marriage while courting. There won't be talks of betrayals if one only have sex to someone he/she is married to not courting.
the point is, it's completely allowed and fair to take someone -that is not a family or friend-else's girlfriend or boyfriend.
My advice to the guy, is that he should sit down and analyse the whole situation honestly and seriously. he should consider if the womans reaction is a one of, if it doesn't affect her general and continuous behavior? If I were the guy, I might not even move away. I will take up the challenge and try be a good entrepreneur.

Bro in as much I respect your point of view,but not every battle man day stand to hold on ,some times there is wisdom by just moving on .
I am sure it will be more deadly when the woman makes him a laughing stock by his neighbors when they gradually find out op wife has been codedly visiting the ex ...

The best is op should just quickly pack out of the vicinity

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by larryking540: 12:23am On May 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

Exactly... What if he jazzed his way through... Women and covetousness... She just wanna throw her marriage away...

You think say women send ,,

She even try ooo,she day compare her husband with the ex ,if na me na dat day she go pack comot from my hux ,,
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by mychelyte(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2020
That's ladies/women for you, Dem no get sense.
Wetin make her fit leave d guy that even paid her school fees in the first place, she's a W.H.O.RE and she could also follow another man with sweet mouth and material things wey she feel say pass your level too.
That's why I can't marry any girl wey fit leave her bf/fiance for me coz if she see another man wey get money or sweet mouth pass me, she go still follow that one go.
Karma is fighting both of una now because you sef know say she get who she dey date but you choose to break another man heart, so face your judgement now....Karma is a bitch.

She's a material type,so only if you fit make more money than the guy now na hin fit keep her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by kelvindj98: 12:52am On May 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

whether out of anger or not, the minute she says the above you better watch out as she has completely lost respect for you...

as for you saying this man should step up his game, thats rubbish! this man should be himself and not try to be someone else. if she doesnt like who he is, let her gfto, as any smart man knows that there will always be richer/better/ more comfortable men out there, and if thats the type that your babe is seeking, then let her go and be with them...

as if men knowingly make less money in their lives as a "choice", lol!
As in. That talk nauseates me. All of them r just shouting hustle o. Who is not hustling in Nigeria? Is it everyone who hustles that become rich.
It's obvious the lady tried to play smart when choosing a partner by picking d one she thought would become richer.
Now that are prediction has cast, she is lamenting. That guy doesn't have a wife again.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ibrutex(m): 1:10am On May 21, 2020
And this guy go dey form Jackie Chan for street that time ontop one jumper olosho, SMH
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by igbowoman: 1:14am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

I feel sorry for her
Good sex but the poor girl is now trekking and starving.
On a more serious note she said it out of frustration please dont count it against her.
E go better
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Hottdawgg: 1:32am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:

She be think say your head get oil. She no know say na kerosene....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 1:42am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Hand her a divorce letter then. She is just an assholee
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ussv: 2:17am On May 21, 2020
That is so not good. She might never be satisfied with your best offer,and i really feel for you.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by XaintJoel20: 3:18am On May 21, 2020
Just when I was doubting karma, it's showed it's ugly head.
You are reaping the benefits of what you and that lady did to the guy.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by rafcrown(m): 3:50am On May 21, 2020
Women should exercise patience at all times.
Women should not consider a generous partner as a fool or mumu.
When your partner is struggling hard to survive don't start messing around.
I would like to know the good engineer to patronize him.
You too will make it.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by adabaraabdul: 5:03am On May 21, 2020
You are now walking on thin ice. To make things ok in your household bro you need to make money and spoil your wife with love and attention. Women say the worst things in anger. Don't beat her. Just do as much as you can to make money bro.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DammyLucy(f): 5:12am On May 21, 2020
noble2faith:

Ur dimples! one of a kind!

Fake PHoto... i'm male sir
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:58am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:

thisis king of mumu o. u snatch person babe and still dey same street with am for a whole 5 years? u get luck say he no decide to use small part of the money waste your life
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Fearcom(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Beating her up poured fuel to the fire. You should have fvcked her the way you did 5 years ago to reformat her brain settings and serve as a reminder of how you married her

Man, can't you read properly?

He didn't beat her up. He ALMOST.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Conceptz(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2020
jesmond3945:
My advise for you my brother. Don't fight your wife anymore, show restraint. I don't know your area of work and I don't know whether you have kids. Also I don't know whether you are averse to hustle, I mean are you the salary type? However, pick up a skill especially IT skill or whatever skill that is demanding and you have passion for. Hit the streets, if you have to go to Abuja, then go. If you have to go to ph then go. If it is lagos, go to the island, market your skill. Don't burn energy arguing with your wife anymore, use that energy to change your fortune.
And while OP is doing that, another man should be scattering his wife's brain with sex because that's exactly what OP did while the other guy was busy chasing his dreams. People need to learn how to live with the consequences of their actions

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by angelfallz(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

i really don't know when men would understand this. Women aren't the trophy, men are the trophy. its unfortunate for the man. he brought his misery on himself, just like so many other men.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by angelfallz(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2020
psucc:
You snatched somebody's wife "because her ex do travel".

If I tell you that you jettisoned another girl for her, yöu may disagree but true.

Now, the girl (your wife) will live in eternal regrets so long as she continue to see the guy.

To break free, you need to relocate from that area asap.

A wife that does not want to be snatched can not be the snatched.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DaddyOpe: 6:56am On May 21, 2020
edoman2016:

Is your wife's ex a married man or still single?

He is still single

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.