Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87560 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by photon3106: 9:56pm On May 20, 2020
bigiyaro:
OP, you made your choice, live with whatever comes with it. Also you enticed and "snatched" her from her guy cos he was not stable then, what makes you think if someone comes with a juicy enticement, she won't leave you?
Again you are just a victim of circumstances, karma is just paying back your wife for dumping someone that shared with her his little resources.
lastly let her regret her regret its not your regret, its your ego that was just bruised.

Brilliant comment!

Although the KARMA part is for OP and his wife, not the wife alone.

You snatched someone's 'girl friend' despite knowing who she was dating.

He was happy that she cheated to be with him. He should be happy now if she (being a wife) cheats because that's most likely since OP has been seen to nolonger satisfy the present demand.

Isn't it common sense to reason that a woman who could cheat on her fiance by mere conviction from another man isn't worthy of the 'WIFE' title?

OP should enjoy his ill-gotten trophy Abeg!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Calicoe: 9:57pm On May 20, 2020
No be person gf we go marry b4? Guy you are just unfortunate to live in the same area with that dude and your wife is witnessing his speedy progress. Don't give up, let this situation be your biggest motivation to double your hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by olusma23(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
Reality of love, commitment and endurance in relationship come after Marriage and given birth.
Your own reality has come.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by BENEAMATA: 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
erm , sometime ago , somebody created a thread about ALPHA MALE and the exact opposite according to him which is Beta male , i think and i remember he got quite some " chop knuckle " , speaking metaphorically for that thread .
so Beta male would leave his area for days sometimes weeks to make life rosy for himself and potential wife in future , even supporting the lady financially in her bid to acquire a uni degree and mister ALPHA male was hitting the coochie and feeling fly and now the fakafiki can't pay the bills ( surprise , surprise ) " Alfa " shaggy is wailing " why me lord ? " , whingeing like a b#@+h ! something we thought only BETA males do or has the tables turn ? grin And for the guy that posted the article about rhe aforementioned ALPHA/BETA male , u see una life outside ? oya chop knuckle . . . . . no na for head i wan konk you , olodo .
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by doris4u(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=DaddyOpe post=89762140]I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.[/
Karma is paying back ur wife for leaving someone she would av had a bright future with, she might finally run back to that ex of hers of care is not taking.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by calabardick(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2020
the OP is foolish
the foundation of his marriage was sex and the useless lady lost her mind because of sex.

now the reality set in.

both of you are fools
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by BENEAMATA: 10:06pm On May 20, 2020
Calicoe:
No be person gf we go marry b4? Guy you are just unfortunate to live in the same area with that dude and your wife is witnessing his speedy progress. Don't give up, let this situation be your biggest motivation to double your hustle.
sha , this one na true talk QED . OP chin up .
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrJavaS: 10:07pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

You are adding salt to his wounds

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by stormborn28(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.
hmmmmmmm.....Daddy Open you dey fvck oooooooo
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Dybala11(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2020
Ningen:

While her EX was away working his ass off...
YOU where there ‘scattering’ his girl's kpetus.

She cheated on her ex with YOU.
She left him for YOU.
YOU ended in TEARS.

Lmao. Finito. grin

Sha, please don't leave her.
Anyone in her shoe will regret marrying YOU.

Hustle and make money.
Then relocate faraway to someplace else.

Don't mind them jor, they both deserve each other. The greedy lady left her ex that supported her in many ways for the OP, just for things to turn around positively for him years later. The ex is one of the luckiest man alive not to have a materialistic, greedy and selfish lady like OP's wife as a spouse or partner.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Adgideon(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2020
Chie ur wife transfer her badluck to you, as soon as she leave the guy the guy hammer, na joke oo the mstter na b say no surprise if ur wife begin to blow the guy, just do sharp sharp hammer b4 ur wife go meet her ex
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by BENEAMATA: 10:16pm On May 20, 2020
caprini1:
You and your wife,s ex dey run race ,to know who win? Ogbeni go and hussle and feed your wife.And who told you ,that you cant build your own house and buy cars? Stop whining my friend and increase your hussle.

I think its your weak attitude that your wife detests,i can fvck well ,no be achievement.......man up my friend!
another true yarns , couldn't have put it better .
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Bertfulbert(f): 10:20pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry bro
Please leave that hood

You nd I re a little different, you chop anoda person okro and pack it home to start eating forever
Me I chop 2 different okro, I returned them to their respective owner unharmed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by lenghtinny(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2020
I thought this kind of karma only exists in nollywood movies. It’s even more interesting that the narrative is coming from the antagonist grin

I love the fact that while you were claiming champion lover, guyman focused on his hustle instead of sulking or looking for other strange women to fill up the gap. SUCCESS IS INDEED THE BEST FORM OF REVENGE.

As for you Mr trophy winner, you are only experiencing what he went through when you snatched his babe years ago. Did you ever for once considered how he felt about her betrayal. Your ego must be bruised whether you like it because there’s still many more to come.

All I can say is don’t reason suicide or money ritual. It will only end in more tears.

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Hollyharjii: 10:23pm On May 20, 2020
For her to have said she regretted marrying you is the beginning of married failure... Wise up
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by FGonline: 10:23pm On May 20, 2020
DannyJ19:
There is a higher possibility of dumping you for a rich dude in future smiley

So HUSTLE hard

You even collect person babe sef
And still dey dsame street with Dem,dey 4m champion

He should face d consequences of his action
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by FGonline: 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Another fake story. Na your street he even build house. How many people build house where they were once tenants ehn.
the work is a small place
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by stormborn28(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2020
Mariangeles:
Worst blow ever!

Your side of the story is even putting it mildly. Now imagine the guy comes to tell us his own side; how he felt when the woman he loves betrayed him with you undecided
cannt you see the guy scattered the woman kpekus reach her brain
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by chuklesley02(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2020
My mum always says "what goes around comes around" prepare to loose ur woman to her ex sexually, emotionally and otherwise
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by FGonline: 10:29pm On May 20, 2020
Job2004:
I don't blame her bro.
You had sex with her even when she was still dating her former Ex. You commited a sin by trying to woo a lady and getting to sleep with her even when she was engaged to another man. Instead of her to use her head, she used her pussy to judge that you will make a great husband both financially and bed wise, but now the story is the other way round.
I always tell ladies, life is not always about sex, there's more to love and sex.
is d ex married now?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrJavaS: 10:31pm On May 20, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Anybody still doubting that women marry for resources and not love?

Abi...this argument has been going on for a long time now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by FGonline: 10:35pm On May 20, 2020
chuklesley02:
My mum always says "what goes around comes around" prepare to loose ur woman to her ex sexually, emotionally and otherwise
is d ex not married?

Guys hustle ooo
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2020
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

Can you see that.

She also said the man paid her school fees for years, and she left because you scattered her brain with Sex, very sad.

My opinion
She's the bad luck in your life, for her to have said this if she wanna go just leave her. I'm sure if the man calls her to his house he's going to tell you she want to see her friend (Smiless)
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by kingteeee: 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
That’s what I keep saying, in this life you only get what you want... He was busy chasing money then you snatched his gf, and you convinced her to marry you, I’m sure that time you felt you’ve achieved and you might be laughing him, for your mind he’s a fool and loser, you’re a sharp guy... Now he got the money and you got the woman. Who is now laughing who Lol. Who is now a loser What’s the essence of marriage that you have no money to maintain now My brother relocate frm that vicinity, hustle and make money if you still want your marriage or else you will lose that woman soon...
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Martinez39s(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT TO REMEMBER THE MOST IS THAT SHE'S LUSTING AFTER HIM AND WOULD KILL THIS MAN JUST TO HAVE AN EXTRA NIGHT WITH THE DON.
I'M TEMPTED TO SAY SHE NEVER STOPPED LOVING THE EX, AND NEVER LOVED THIS MAN... BUT THEN, IF THE FINANCIAL SITUATIONS OF BOTH MEN WERE TO BE SWAPPED, WILL SHE NOT BE COUNTING HERSELF LUCKY FOR LEAVING THE EX?
THIS FURTHER PROVES YOUR THEORY CORRECT. WOMEN ONLY LOVE THE FINANCES, NOT YOU.
cheesy This is a fact! A redpill fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by sweerychick(f): 10:54pm On May 20, 2020
Oga karma is having a well deserved vacation in your marriage, and I mean both of U...

Fact check: you snatched someone's babe if possible his potential wife through sex which you saw as a trophy while the poor guy was busy hustling his way to the top. You ended up convincing his babe that you are good in bed and brainwashing her when she was most vulnerable.
After that she became yours. you don't build a relationship and marriage using sex as a foundation, because both of you will get tired of it.. that's why abstinence before marriage is important..

For your wife well her own karma is clear, she was cheating on her ex with you, do you know how her ex felt? Especially when she broke up with him, this is someone that paid her tuition twice and was hustling but because she was not getting enough attention due to his hustle she chose you as her side DICK ( yes cos she fell for your mind blowing sex) which later turned into marriage..

What to do: you need to reaffirm your love to her by not just having sex but by not shouting or doing things that irritate her, cos she will always see you as someone that ruined her life, step up your financial situation and relocate out of that area you are staying if possible far away from town, so that the memories of her ex will fade away. Good luck
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by bassette(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Whenever I see @the bolded I wonder if the thread was created just to generate traffic. How come you don't want us to know your past history on this forum and from there understand your temperament and apply same in our analysis to help your situation?

Anyway, just pack comot from that area go find house in a far away location since you are still a tenant, a place where she won't have to pass his residence daily and it keeps reminding her of her betrayal of the ex and how you used the sweetness of your dick inside her Kpekus to scatter her brain from marrying her now successful ex.

Thanks for bringing this up o cos me I don't always understand how these people get to create new accounts for stuffs like this. When did it have to become this way on NL

Use your real accounts so people can better connect with your story and give honest and sincere advise and analysis of the situation.
Just my tots...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by bekwugha: 10:59pm On May 20, 2020
Bros, pray and work hard. Think of other source of income. Nothing is late, you can do better than him, just trust in God and believe in yourself.

Avoid arguments with your wife, just assure her things would turn around when ever she is worried. Women worry
alot and can't stay without money just a few of them understand situations.

Forget about the old story of how you both got married, she is now your wife and if you want to be a better man, learn to develop deaf ears when a woman starts ranting, walk away if it too much.
Once money enters, she would change automatically.

Pray and work hard, God bless you bro!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by karika2018: 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
She agreed to date you while she was dating someone else due to impatience and greed, what made you think she would want to continue now that she knows he's now doing better? What exactly did you expect? You approached her when you knew she had a boyfriend and even went ahead to propose marriage to her. SMH!

The both of you are getting served what you ordered, did you expect any less? Don't even put the blame on her for what she said, you're both responsible for this. It'll only take a miracle for that love that was once there to be revived, 'cause her regrets alone (especially when she keeps seeing what he does) will make life miserable for you both.

You married a materialistic woman, and it's shocking to know that you didn't see that before now, or perhaps you did and you decided to ignore it, which is even more shocking.

Ironically, most guys' experiences that have been told here are actually ones where they are the victims. It would be very interesting to see the victim in this case narrate his story here lol.

You nailed it.......he married a materialistic guy......
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Austherm(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2020
Bros watin you go expect after winning her through sex, now you are complaining, sorry bro i dont think she's still gonna love you
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by WeRblessed(f): 11:14pm On May 20, 2020
Please learn the difference between Being and been.

I hate reading grammatical errors from educated folks.

Doesn't mean that I'm perfect, but at least, kindergarteners even know the difference between these two words.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.