Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87573 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Benferdy(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Chaii.... your marriage was done on envy,
just pray to God for forgiveness,
Then ask God to re-instate your family financial status for comfortability.
Because from your story, "that guy is innocent of your action, he has serious intention to that lady"
You need to befriend that guy and ask him for forgiveness of what you did because if you didn't, your wife might have opportunity to approach him again. but if you befriend the guy, even if your wife your have the opportunity to meet him again, the guy will not have the mind to access her again
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by muhammad4islam: 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Thank God you were able to control you anger. However, a woman should never compare her husband to another man. The worse she said it openly; this is religiously very bad. The best advice is to tell her want she did was wrong and she should seek forgiveness from God for her utterance (it is wrong for women to say this to her husband). If she agreed, then he should just forgive her and forget. And they should carry on with their life.

However, if she does not agree and insist on her stand. It simply means she can easily betray and the love she have for you is little or nothing. And she is not thankful for what she have. In this state you have to engage few family members. If she insist then separate from her if you don't have kids. If you have kids be patience a bit and observed and pray for a divine intervention. Because you can leave u kids with such woman.

Lastly, you don't need to use sex to convince a girl to marry you. Even if you like her maybe because of beauty or physique. Ignore it. What you consider from a man or woman is religion and character. This is the golden rule. If you look at it biological they all have the same body functions. If it is proportionality of the body mass that does matter because for every merit there is a dismerit.

Thank You[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by mulerogold(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
I cant really get why African girls generally are so lazy to become successful on their own and become useful in marriage. MUST IT BE THE MAN??
Yet they claim gender equality buh only offer SEX in a marriage.

Pls Divorce the harlot and focus on a serious hustle. Cus no matter how bitter its sounds the hear, you must admit the ex lover is already nacking her in both holes...
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by wonderiyke(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.
Chop knuckle Sir�����
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by balingaonline(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2020
that place will be like hell on earth, bro, 1st of all just leave the area, pray and talk to your wife, it is not easy my bro.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by RTSC: 9:06pm On May 20, 2020
You married a woman that cheated on her ex with you.

You married a traitor.

That was your greatest mistake.

Nobody welcomes a traitor even if you benefited from his treachery.

Common sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by julius53: 9:08pm On May 20, 2020
1.Pray to God to touch her heart.

2. Pray for financial breakthrough

3. Counsel ur wife with word of God , if necessary invite ur pastor or imam

4. Remember God what he said in John 14:14 and use it to ask anything with faith

Thanks
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Edosir(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2020
The only thing that would save him now is to relocate to somewhere like ikorodu or badagary if not... cheesy grin
Ningen:

While her EX was away working his ass off...
YOU where there ‘scattering’ his girl's kpetus.

She cheated on her ex with YOU.
She left him for YOU.
YOU ended in TEARS.

Lmao. Finito. grin

Sha, please don't leave her.
Anyone in her shoe will regret marrying YOU.

Hustle and make money.
Then relocate faraway to someplace else.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by AbleBouncer: 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
What if the said successful ex ended up not marrying her. what if her ex married her and never succeeded?

I am sure she doesnt add up in anyway eversince the poor man married her than sex which she only knows.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ashez: 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
Clear case of let my enemies live long, and see what I will become in the future

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by RTSC: 9:11pm On May 20, 2020
I don't even know what people take marriage for.

Your partner should be impeccable in character.

How can you with your two eyes Marry someone that left her boyfriend because you sexed her better?

Just start praying that the devil does not tempt her to visit that guy.

Because that guy go fucckkk am like no man's business, and your wife will enjoy every bit of it.

And the Worst part is that you will never find out.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by johnnychuks(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2020
there is always time to pay back, when the guy travels you will go and toast her girl friend or finance which is your wife now that's means you have been sleeping with some one else woman which is not yours, did you know how that guy fills at that time when you snatch her women from him, ask for your prostitude you call a wife shi is a great loser in life, since shi can not be trust worthy for his man who travel to look for money that will benefit her all shi could do is to sleep men around, so my guy woman snatcher be prepared to receive what your wife did to that guy is about happening to you now. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by dederocs(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2020
grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by YemyTemmy: 9:19pm On May 20, 2020
Sisijetue:
Daddy ope epele o
Iyanu mashele
Mafoo

Mummy Ope, so you dey here too
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by tunize(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2020
hmmm this is serious ooh reasons u don't persuade a girl to dump her boyfriend for u by scattering her brain with prick or any other thing, because if u had left her jejely this for nor happen.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jadyclem(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2020
Gamboh55:

Thank you for this intelligent submission. I blame the husband for using sex to win her over and also for marrying someone who brings nothing to the table. Women like Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Dieazani, Stella Oduah, Bola Shagaya are all doing well in their respective fields, why can't she be like them. Some of these ladies just want to get married and get fat at home with no ambition. Life will teach them lessons they might never recover from.

You're welcome sir. Men just to understand that they didn't come to this life to help women carry their load. Besides, it's the human that should even assist the men to carry some of their loads because God made the woman for the man - to be his help mate.
The sooner most women or young girls understand that marriage is an institution for men and women to support each other in becoming all that both of them are destined to be, they would learn to start taking taking their life seriously and stop waiting on men to give them the good life that they desire.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Excelbliss81: 9:22pm On May 20, 2020
Picture or I don't believe you
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 20, 2020
That's why till tomorrow, I still like my ex..She told me.Go and make money and forget all these kpekus....She marries one big belle man with enough money,while I just Graduated and having faith in God for The bag.With hard work.

She told me "I am the first daughter of my family and I want to bring good things to my family""'....Oga just hustle its never late.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ab1x: 9:22pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe: If she ever tells you that again, tell her that she use her bad luck to affect you that if you don't marry her you would have become rich. Who knows if she marry her ex, he will be successful. Please don't go outside the box to do the unthinkable, if she is not comfortable with the way things are, she should go and hustle too. Period !!!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nairalandmonika: 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
psucc:
You snatched somebody's wife "because her ex do travel".

If I tell you that you jettisoned another girl for her, yöu may disagree but true.

Now, the girl (your wife) will live in eternal regrets so long as she continue to see the guy.

To break free, you need to relocate from that area asap.
How did he snatch someone's wife, since when boyfriend and girlfriend don become husband n wife.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by raylandmark: 9:24pm On May 20, 2020
Bros abeg go return the guy girlfriend
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by VicM6: 9:24pm On May 20, 2020
Dear op, the same way Jesus christ said on the cross ''IT IS FINISH'', op walia u are finish.... the next step she will take is how she will seduce her ex to have intercourse with her and after that buys rat poison of 20naira and send u off track.
You knew her ex was in dat area nd u still rent an apartment there... what assurance do u av that her ex isn't eating her suya all along... nawa o... notin Angels no go write for book of life tire.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by golddare: 9:25pm On May 20, 2020
Tell her you regretted marrying her because she is the source of your problem. If asked how? Tell her for leaving someone that literally sponsored her education for you. She's wicked and karma has decided to ridicule you because of her. Imagine the God blessed the guy to an extent that you must see him every day.

1. You need to leave that area to another area if the pressure is too much.

2. If you have the mind, meet the guy and apologise on behalf of your wife.

3. Dont loose hope, you too will get money.

4. As for your wife, double your prayer.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On May 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I'm looking forward to see the motherly advice of. Those three ladies are sagacious.

He should keep hustling. Divorce is not an option.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by tunary(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Anybody still doubting that women marry for resources and not love?
This is just one of the evidence, very pure evidence
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by omooajisnooni: 9:37pm On May 20, 2020
That serves her right! it's a lesson for ladies leaving certainty for uncertainty all in the name of baseless excuse and stupid feelings. I don't pity anyone of you, wetin concern me �.

if she likes she regrets for the rest of her life e no concern me, the guy did all of that for you and you will went ahead and left him for another guy.

#out of here#
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2020
BabbanBura:

Oh okay, I miss am. Good one!
wink
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
xrayj:

U have only one lady on your list, d rest two are kids!

Lol, dude. Don’t overrate yourself o. I rather take a bullet through my head than be your definition of a “lady”. Who you help? Toor! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by crazyjean: 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
@op you are the cause of your Problem, what you just narrated is a clear case of karma, you see,I use to tel people especially my gees that no matter how endowed a lady is,once you notice she is with someone else,make your enquiries so as to know how serious it is,@op you think is easy to spend or support a woman in school?,seriously that guy invested in her,he was away trying, hustling hard to give her a better life,while you were busy giving her sex,sex is not love,she cheated on him with u,and you on the other hand,broke the Guy's code,@op truth be told,you Bleep up big time,this is just a pure case of karma,now your ego has been bruised badly,the only solution for you right now,is to try and hustle then relocate from that area,because the more your wife sees her ex,the more regrets and hatred she will feel for you,and trust me that will affect your self esteem and family as a whole.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by periphetes: 9:42pm On May 20, 2020
Each of us make final decision that either break us down or build us up to be better.
Your wife made her choice and now she's filled with regret and pains of her action.

Please do not take her words to heart, she is just looking for someone to blame for her past judgment.

Most single ladies like to gamble for the best man that meets up with there current fantasy. They fail to look beyond the present situation and future .

Op, you now need to buckle up your financial level to your best capacity. Ignore her tantrum and don't let her frustrate you.

If she ever make such remarks again tell her she's free to go meet her ex. It better to prepare your mind for both sides of the coin. You can't cage or prevent a woman that lacks contentment or intends to cheat on you.

If you can afford to relocate to another street or area good. If you can not sit your ass where you are, mind your business and build up your family and career or business. Life is turn by turn
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by EmmySparky(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2020
lol Karma is a bitch
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Braindealer(f): 9:56pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

honestly ehn, this one weak me die!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.