Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87499 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ishilove: 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
Ha! Inferiority complex oooooo
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by friday2011(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
Imagine, she should quit the marriage na, what type of statement is that?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
lol I dont blame her

who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by emyrald91(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex.
Karma has come up on you two.

He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

You both got what you deserve, wait for more. You were sneaking behind to eat her up while she dated him. You took advantage of his absence. Now enjoy the regrets of his presence.

she said she regrets marrying me. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

As for you woman, She will cheat on you. if she is not cheating yet.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ibukun87(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married. Sorry bro, that life and shit happens

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DebbieBianca(f): 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
[ I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.
[/quote]

Is Her Ex Married Now?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by bukatyne(f): 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Up your sex skills (to keep scattering her brain) & be on the same financial level with her ex again.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by larryking540: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
extol1:
I dislike the kind of your wife with passion. so because her ex is rich now does not mean you wouldn't be rich and for the fact her ex is rich now does not mean he can't be poor. did your wife know if her ex did charm to get what her ex is having. ladies should be careful of what they want. covetousness is killing your wife

Don't blame the wife ,the op never knew the type of lady he was marrying ,,,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by mojeed4(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
Ningen:

While her EX was away working his ass off...
YOU where there ‘scattering’ his girl's kpetus.

She cheated on her ex with YOU.
She left him for YOU.
YOU ended in TEARS.

Lmao. Finito. grin

Sha, please don't leave her.
Everyone in her shoe will regret marrying YOU.

Hustle and make money.
Then relocate faraway to someplace else.

Lmao. Fam! You deserve plenty trophy abeg ��

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Vikky014(f): 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.
That serves her right. Gods anger is upon her. she should better beg her ex to forgive her genuinely for open doors if not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Donclique(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
This op believed in the saying 'over taking is allowed ', n now it has backfired. I can't laugh mbok.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by larryking540: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
bukatyne:

Up your sex skills (to keep scattering her brain) & be on the same financial level with her ex again.

Boss sex skill no win am for here ,,,he should double his hustle abeg

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by nedekid: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Ha shocked
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Carloslehder: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
Start looking for another woman asap

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ElonMosque(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2020
With all this kind of news everywhere, will someone marry? I fit follow CR7 route..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by GOFRONT(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2020
Chaii......FatherBona!!!

Look at what your wife have done to you....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ibukun87(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry bro, that life shit happens, dnt let that disturb your heart.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ElonMosque(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
Carloslehder:
Start looking for another woman asap

Carlos Lehder..... drug dealer aye.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Christybae(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
The mistake you ve made initially is for you to have stayed the same street with her ex ...from there anything can happen. Wetin you no see no go kill you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by semyman: 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
Most women are frauds in marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Essenza01: 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
For the wife to utter such words to him directly, I don't think any hustle or packing out can help this marriage. We're adults here, let's be saying the truth.

Let him just divorce her, or age divorce him... there is no point..

The comparison would always be there.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by dreu2fine(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

this huy you did not tell us if you have kids and if the guy is married now
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MXD5050: 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me for helping them develop a good life style.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by nanauju(f): 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
angry
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Martinez39s(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
If you were your wife, you would regret marrying "yourself" instead of that former boyfriend. I am happy for the ex-boyfriend, both of you should manage each other as you both belong to each other. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Funky1991(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
Ladies and sex what I understand here is that the first day you made love to her you scattered her head and because of that she left her boyfriend who has dreams and followed another guy this life smhw sha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
Ningen:

While her EX was away working his ass off...
YOU where there ‘scattering’ his girl's kpetus.

She cheated on her ex with YOU.
She left him for YOU.
YOU ended in TEARS.

Lmao. Finito. grin

Sha, please don't leave her.
Everyone in her shoe will regret marrying YOU.

Hustle and make money.
Then relocate faraway to someplace else.

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Lexicon123: 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
Apparently you're still in competition with her Ex. Since you won him with your sexual prowess, you need to use similar zeal in working hard and smart to overtake her ex. That way, the narrative will change. All the best!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by 12345baba(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2020
All I can say is ooin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Raalsalghul: 4:45pm On May 20, 2020
pansophist:
All of you blaming the man, the woman is also to be blamed here. She left a guy with potential for the poster, perhaps, she is trying to secure the bag, and finally realized that the bag she left was filled with gold, while the present bag was filled with, well, make I no talk grin

The real question here is, if her ex haven't improved financially, will she have any regrets? If her present husband suddenly becomes richer than her ex, will she still have regrets and wish she was with him? Both of you got served. For you the poster, you dont snatch peoples gf for conversion to your wife, and for your wife, she is greedy, instead of watering her own greens, she believed it's better on the other side with you.

Hypergamy is a womans best friend, but also can be her worse enemy. No fuxks given. As as you lay your bed, you shall lie. cool

Pansophist never dissappoints.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jesmond3945: 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

My advise for you my brother. Don't fight your wife anymore, show restraint. I don't know your area of work and I don't know whether you have kids. Also I don't know whether you are averse to hustle, I mean are you the salary type? However, pick up a skill especially IT skill or whatever skill that is demanding and you have passion for. Hit the streets, if you have to go to Abuja, then go. If you have to go to ph then go. If it is lagos, go to the island, market your skill. Don't burn energy arguing with your wife anymore, use that energy to change your fortune.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.