Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87353 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by TOYNEX(f): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Everyone desire a "sincere" spouse, she just expressed her sincere feelings in words, Now you know there's a problem and exactly where the problem is, please Deal with it.
It's better than been deceived by her pretense and uneding quarrels, I bet she can't bottle it in any longer. .
For Your ORIGINAL ROYAL BEADS for all Culture across Nigeria, Kindly check my signature.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Malawian(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Whenever I see @the bolded I wonder if the thread was created to generate traffic. If you don't want us to know your past history on this forum and from there understand your temperament and apply to help your situation?

Just pack comot from that area go find house in a far location since you are still a tenant where she won't have to pass his residence daily and it keeps reminding her of her betrayal of the ex and how you used the sweetness of your dick in her Kpekus to scatter her brain.
E go worst pass, the wife never begin re-straff the ex because they live too close to each other, to pack na to give the wife all the freedom she needs. OP, just reset her brains with better kpanshing and she go humble.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by psucc(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Can't you read?
Please sir, I can read and have read all through.
But my submission still subsist.
Better adhere to the advice in the last line.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Carloslehder: 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
ElonMosque:

Carlos Lehder..... drug dealer aye.
Man wey sabi,e get why

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jasent(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Another fake story. Na your street he even build house. How many people build house where they were once tenants ehn.
you made sense.Funny enough after the wedding the girl was OK leaving close to her ex,who does that...
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by illicit(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
U are a very bad man now.
Shebi u wan oppress the man before ni but his Jesus said no.
Shame on u, Na only Bleep u Sabi Bleep lol tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by sonnie10: 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
Under 5 years the ex had built a duplex
Under 5 years he is a major dangote cement distributor
Under 5 year he bought 3 cars

See let me tell you, he is into fast lane and it’s working for him.
Your wife should better manage the little you have because there was no guarantee that the ex would have married her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ElonMosque(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
Carloslehder:

Man wey sabi,e get why

cool
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
luminouz:
Will you stop all these and say the truth?

She left her ex because OP WON her over based on the sex, it happens. The other guy might be weak in bed and all that. You lots always think women are fools and all that but most are not,they are wise and yes YOU CAN WIN OVER A WOMAN, where dafuq did you get the trophy point from?

If that dude has no money issues,you think the wife will complain? Na finances dey make her regret her decision na?

Bottom line, people are naturally selfish, love is just another term to make someone give you what you want!!

the main issue is that: if your wife disrespects you and belittle you because of some ex of hers has a better situation/money than you, then this woman certainly doesnt love you. using money to insult your man is just a confirmation of the type of person you are with...and regardless of how great you can fukc her, she now disregards the sex and focuses on MONEY... thats why she has the audacity to tell her man this nonsense.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Martinez39s(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
hybrid11:
she said it out of anger , step up your game, women hate to see the man(ex) left doing well more than their husband.
mind how you talk to her
If her ex is doing better, what stops her from making more money? Why must her new man be the one to make more money than the ex?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jjmk(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
The two of you are not good people, u guys deserve what u got. My only advise for you is to move on, let her go and be with her ex that is if he will take her back.

U took advantage of man's work related travels to take his woman
Your wife happily betrayed the man who stood by her when she was almost dropping out of school because of one dick appointed that went so well.

Two of you are thrash and if it will make u feel any better, she is a worse thrash than you.

Ogbeni take heart.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Raalsalghul: 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I am sorry that you have found yourself in this situation. The foundation of your relationship was built on shaky grounds, she cheated on her EX boyfriend with you and you then made her your wife. If she will cheat with you, she will cheat on you.

Your relationship can be salvaged by both of you sitting down and talking about what you both want our of this marriage, seek marriage counselling to help the discussion. You both took vows in front of your family and friends. For better and for worse, in sickness and health till death do us part.

Please dont add to the already soaring divorce statistics. God bless!

Is anything wrong with divorce?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Patoski7(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
Chai op this your story get as e b if ur wife sees her ex again she don clear u her mind b dat oo

Just take am like this
For your wife to fucck her ex again 1.05odds for her not to 25 .00 odds

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
One very salient point....

[¤] Never TRY TOO HARD TO CONVINCE A HUMAN BEING TO DATE OR MARRY YOU.

if they can't see the potential in you, they will likely not contribute much in moral support in making you get there... But will always be looking over their shoulders at the choices they could have made.

OP, if it's possible, move out of that area.
She may have made that statement out of anger... But she becomes very vulnerable now as the thought is already in her head

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by koyyess: 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
Check yourself.

You must have made some hurtful remarks to her. She just had to spill.

Sorry eh. Manage the marriage like that. After all, na you snatch am from another man hand.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
just work on ur self and move out from the area, why will u even stay in same area with her ex, which u know he is her ex and he is doing well than u? d'nt u know if he approaches her now it will only take God for her not to fall in his bed.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MurffyX(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.
Gbam!!!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Truthshurts: 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
Hear your sef...u scathed her brain
Now it’s the time to scatter her bank account bro

I couldn’t read further so as to advice u.
Your foundation is faulty already and when a woman started talking that way it’s only God that can repair that marriage.
My advice...hand yourself both your wife and marriage into the gands of God.
You will thank me later

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jaunty01(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
If you have a child from her then why are you complaining?, That man will not marry her if she has given to birth for you.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by larryking540: 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
Donclique:
This op believed in the saying 'over taking is allowed ', n now it has backfired. I can't laugh mbok.

That is wat I hate most collecting person girlfriend,,,hand way she take leave the formal guy ,is the same way she will leave you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Samuels90: 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
She agreed to date you while she was dating someone else due to impatience and greed, what made you think she would want to continue now that she knows he's now doing better? What exactly did you expect? You approached her when you knew she had a boyfriend and even went ahead to propose marriage to her. SMH!

The both of you are getting served what you ordered, did you expect any less? Don't even put the blame on her for what she said, you're both responsible for this. It'll only take a miracle for that love that was once there to be revived, 'cause her regrets alone (especially when she keeps seeing what he does) will make life miserable for you both.

You married a materialistic woman, and it's shocking to know that you didn't see that before now, or perhaps you did and you decided to ignore it, which is even more shocking.

Ironically, most guys' experiences that have been told here are actually ones where they are the victims. It would be very interesting to see the victim in this case narrate his story here lol.
True, u said it all. That's if the story is true. They both getting served, people don't know why they getting married lately, they just get married. Most are of age, but not Mentally Fit to handle the pressures of marriage. It's sad!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by grimandevil: 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Bria234: 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
I don't think so too.. she'll forever live with regret.
Weather re husband becomes rich or not.
Davash222:
For the wife to utter such words to him directly, I don't think any hustle or packing out can help this marriage. We're adults here, let's be saying the truth.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
She is the reason why you are nor rich

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Moscoprof(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
Dis your case... water don pass garri ooo
if you have money the best option... is to pack away from that area to another location cos if your wife still see her EX... bros na everyday fight ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by alphaRego01(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Lol.no blame her much,she is just speaking her mind.anyways, if she wan divorce, pls don't beg her.just allow her to go .as for urself,just kip on being steadfast and hold ur Chi wella.see eh,these hoes arent loyal
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Women and materials na one , most of them got nothing to bring to the table. If she's working and you are also working , you got no problem. Contribution from both of you will stabilize your home. I had a neighbour(O level holder but a NEPA staff ) but got married to lady (a school teacher, OND & BSc degree holder but earning 20k, also running her masters) . Back then, she and her husband will run ice cream business together despite that they have their normal jobs. The man doesn't sleep at nigh because he had to block ice cream. The wife travels to village for the teaching work and comes back every weekend. She was the one who started the little business at home, using wheelbarrow to push the goods. Later on, the man did part-time and got his BSc. The woman took loan from me and started her master degree. She was later upgraded by the Edo state government. When NEPA was privatize, the man lost his job but he went ahead and set up a school. Right now , both of them are so wealthy with a good school. Women just want to jump into wealth, they are not ready to plan with any man. Though your story is funny especially still living with her ex in the same street. I can only guess her ex will just be laughing secretly everyday. Money lubricates love, not sex. If you win her by sex , i hope you wouldn't regret later cos sex does not provide food.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Martinez39s(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2020
sonnie10:
Under 5 years the ex had built a duplex
Under 5 years he is a major dangote cement distributor
Under 5 year he bought 3 cars

See let me tell you, he is into fast lane and it’s working for him.
Your wife should better manage the little you have because there was no guarantee that the ex would have married her.
If you think the ex-boyfriend could not be hustling legitimately, then you know nothing. Remember that he was on the same financial level with the op so he didn't start out as flat broke. Remember that he got many contracts, and he is single. He MAY be legitimate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Oga you used your big Gbola collect your wife from her ex, dat's to say you use big Gbola oppress your fellow guy back then. Now the guy wealth don dey oppress you without him knowing sef. Dat's life for you if I be the ex I swear I go nack your wife if the opportunity calls

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by NiklauseFred(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2020
In First Book of Chris Brown Chapter 4:2
It says & i quote "This Hoes Ain't Loyal"
[/quote]
cheesy

SultanOfAbia

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Bria234: 4:53pm On May 20, 2020
Karma is a bitch. Look u took her from him while she's a Girlfriend and he will take her from u be that she's ur wife . If u not careful abt this
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 20, 2020
Ningen:

While her EX was away working his ass off...
YOU where there ‘scattering’ his girl's kpetus.

She cheated on her ex with YOU.
She left him for YOU.
YOU ended in TEARS.

Lmao. Finito. grin

Sha, please don't leave her.
Everyone in her shoe will regret marrying YOU.

Hustle and make money.
Then relocate faraway to someplace else.

His girl friend not his wife. Further more, he actually convinced her to date him and she agreed. The bolded says so.
DaddyOpe:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.