Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99724 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 26, 2020
osmobil5:

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy.
Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

These are what I could point out here.
So, these lady that had sex with her boyfriend and comfortably left for the house of God...what do we call such an individual?
So my brother,u never marry am,una two blast finish,,this babe still get mind carry Bible Waka go Church?u sef no see am say the girl no get respect for God, how she want take respect you?
U no sopoz surprise say she straff for Church....
Pray to have a God lover...her love for God constrains her from having premarital sex with you or any other guy.
Same love of God will constrain her from cheating in marriage.
I don talk finish.
guy u too much

U said it all. No addition
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by enomakos(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2020
If I slap u eh?which kai advice u need
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by stormborn28(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

nonsense thinking... Why will he pay bride price when he is in the phase of understudying the girl... So if you meet a girl today.. In two weeks or a month you will just go and pay bride price. In the end you experience what OP is seeing now right? You need to use your grey matter
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by onlyhuman: 12:50am On May 27, 2020
sunkieisland:
Pele

I have witnessed first hand how the son of men and the daughters of eve commit this travesty in God's house. And it is common with the members of the choir * especially the youth choir in some quarters.

My advice is break things up now....

Bro, write me something to read mbok. If you were a first hand witness, how did it happen abi na you be the person.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 3:31am On May 27, 2020
Don't you have corona virus. Where you treated? No. Then why are you alive. Both you and your messy tales. Your depraved adventures in darkness. You will come with your distaters and be distracting those of us that are here for information.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by roliks99(f): 4:27am On May 27, 2020
Yes you promised her marriage but trust me if you don't let her go her own way she's gon repeat it,we are human we promise and fail,don't feel guilty it's in our genes cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by sunkieisland(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2020
onlyhuman:

Bro, write me something to read mbok. If you were a first hand witness, how did it happen abi na you be the person.

It didn't happen to me. I just witnessed some scenarios in some areas of Kosofe Lagos and Ketu Lagos
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2020
peterangelo:

No I don't experience dis kind ooo

Hmm....na wa o!

Inside the church premises. People have lost their conscience tho.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by openmine(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Guy the girl is free for all until you pay her bride price.
....and when you pay her bride price,she will stop and become loyal to the guy abi?
Smh sad
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Vivianagoja(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2020
Alaye quit sharp sharp.....if she no fear God, na u she wan fear?
Mbok break the relationship on her head... what Rubbish?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
roliks99:
Yes you promised her marriage but trust me if you don't let her go her own way she's gon repeat it,we are human we promise and fail,don't feel guilty it's in our genes cheesy

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Jovi123(f): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Lifedonor:

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

God just intervene in your life by using this lockdown
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by multiple4u: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
You did the right thing then.

Sometimes what we fought for, it's not what we end up with. Nature has a way of directing our footsteps.

Move on with your life. Good luck!
Lifedonor:

Finally last night she called me and was still pleading so I went to her place.

The door was open and I walked in only to see her crying so badly.
I talked to her and avdised her this talk went on for almost 4hrs.

I finally forgave her and decided to take her in again. But on the condition that she leaves the church. Its a redeemed church and its just here i n our area. I told her to join me at my branch (same redeemed) or she should choose any other church and that I was going to follow her.

To my shock she agreed to change she promised nothing of such can happen again and that she still loves me but can't change her church. She still wants to remain there and work out her salvation... I told her if that is the case then the relationship can't continue and that I was going to leave And then block her from my WhatsApp. She agreed and I left then I blocked her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by AlphaSoul: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.
I knew it would have something
to do with a church choir boy
and girl undercover love making.

The girl has no loyalty. Period!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by AlphaSoul: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
sunkieisland:
Pele

I have witnessed first hand how the son of men and the daughters of eve commit this travesty in God's house. And it is common with the members of the choir * especially the youth choir in some quarters.

My advice is break things up now....
/
Word. Those choir folks...
Trust nobody!
/
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by AlphaSoul: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
michlins:
Do not marry any girl less than 25yrs. That's all I know. At that age, they are yet to understand what and how their body works.

There are girls who are less than 25 and good but what's their number and what are the chances that you will meet one of them. After series of heartbreaks, that's when they will develop some level of compliance and make choices between a good guy and a Bleep boy
/
Word!
/
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by kelspinall(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
break up with thaa #oe...post Malone lyrics
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by imagrg(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
She a community babe with a borehole between her legs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.