Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99730 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by fattprince(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
Just take your time... Think it through... Whatever decision you make I am in full support....
In full support as per what?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Rickmann: 1:44pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point. The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and i bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early may, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone . we would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting. Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When i got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.
The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.
Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.
Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy

Is this how much disregard people have for God now?... Having the nerves to do this in the church means it's eaten deep into her and it won't stop so my brother, follow your heart and do what is right.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 25, 2020
mtcheww
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Clinghton: 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
Most youths at that age still wants to explore and are not in full control of there emotions.

You better quit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by StubbornGENIUS: 2:04pm On May 25, 2020
Rozz:
mtcheww
Sister Rozz,the Only evangelist in the romance section.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 25, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Sister Rozz,the Only evangelist in the romance section.
lol,just passing by
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by dadexcel: 2:13pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point. The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and i bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early may, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone . we would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting. Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When i got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.
The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.
Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.
Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy

So the issue here is that she fornicated inside the church ? Ok, that means the one she fornicated with you before going to the church on the said day wasn't so much an issue I guess .....well let's all fear God ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by laluski(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy

Wrong marriage has ruined so many destines! Don't EVER beg for love...you're somebody's prayer request.a word is enough for the wise.i hope you're one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by kingoftech: 2:20pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy
Lol reminds me of the day I almost fvcked a girl behind church pulpit, I overcame the temptation sha..

@op you see all those choir people? Na fvck dem dey fvck! Neva allow your girl in the choir

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Papadoh(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2020
Ladies & Gentlemen, he is "thinking" of quitting. I Am Done.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by sammyesx: 3:24pm On May 25, 2020
O le te obinrin lorun
O le te obinrin lorun
To ba te obinrin lorun
O le te ashana lorun (Wonma do)
O ba gbe lo location (Wonma do)
Fowo shey renovation (Wonma do)
Ko fine bi ti Rihanna (Wonma do)
K'epon eh dun bi banana (Wonma do)
O ba mo jo bi Chris Brown (Wonma do)
Fa koko bi Bobby Brown (Wonma do)
Wa light eh biti lantern (Wonma do)
Wa light eh biti lantern (Wonma do)
O ba fi ake kori (Wonma do)
Oshey nkan osu o fun lori (Wonma do)
To ba wu eh ko lo magun (Wonma do)
Wa fun doggy ah lagun (Wonma do)
O ba ma tete cum (Wonma do)
O ba lo tramadol (Wonma do)
O ba mo Shina Peller (Wonma do)
Birthday gift ko ra Venza (Wonma do)
O ba fresh bi ti Phyno (Wonma do)
Ki oko eh le bi ti Diplo (Wonma do)
O ba lowo bi Puppy (Wonma do)
Gbe lo yankee fun shopping (Wonma do)
Bo wun eh shey introduction (Wonma do)
And so what? Pe eshey wedding (Wonma do)
E ba do ra yin loyun (Wonma do)
Two months after naming (Wonma do)
Do do (Wonma do)
Do do do (Wonma do)
Lateyin biti doggy (Wonma do)
Lati waju missionary (Wonma do)
Standing ovation ni Kitchen (Wonma do)
Touch your toe labe shower (Wonma do)
Who are you (Wonma do)
Iwo ti won ti do iyawo eh (Wonma do)
Koto ka gidi bori (Wonma do)
Biti fan Ndubisi (Wonma do)
Coldstone, o ba ra sharwarma (Wonma do)
Ki kini abe eh dabi Cassava (Wonma do)
Kun soju biti ta tike (Wonma do)
Contract bag bi ti Sidibe (Wonma do)
O ba hot bi ti Aboniki (Wonma do)
O ba mu ko ni sho nibi (Wonma do)
Gbe sori bi irun Taribo (Wonma do)
Pamukutu biti t'Awilo (Wonma do)
O'n wa benz, Igba yen nko? (Wonma do)
With your two million, bata yen nko (Wonma do)
IPhone X for attention (Wonma do)
10k dolls for her make up (Wonma do)
Hello bros e ti sinwiri (Wonma do)
Why your brain come dry biti kilishi (Wonma do)
We dey tell you now you dey shagidi (Wonma do)
Nitori pe o shey obo tintini (Wonma do)
I love you, I love you (Wonma do)
That one na for your pocket (Wonma do)
O'n roko leyin office (Wonma do)
O de'n shey biti novice (Wonma do)
Before you Jabulani (Wonma do)
Sho mo pe o like ball biti Nani (Wonma do)
O gbe bag fun ra e dani (Wonma do)
Oju kan werre wo ladani (Wonma do)
Sweety Potato (Wonma do)
My honey my honey (Wonma do)
Awon aye akamara (Wonma do)
Wa lo gbo bi Kampala (Wonma do)
Wonma do (Wonma do)
Wonma do (Wonma do)
Wonma do (Wonma do)
Wonma do (Wonma do)
E ma shey jeje oh (Wonma do)
Awon eyan para (Wonma do)
Ehhh!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Tillatalk: 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
You are dating an undergraduate and you are still complaining

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ehmmy11(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
Just take your time... Think it through... Whatever decision you make I am in full support....

Good day madam councilor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by columbus007(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2020
Op? Who na you there? Haven’t you been busy sleeping with her?she ain’t your wife yet son cool down.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ehmmy11(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2020
Tillatalk:
You are dating an undergraduate and you are still complaining

Under rated comment.. Op even lives in a university town grin that one alone means abandon ship

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Oyiboman69: 3:50pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy
There is a positive effects of his covid19 after all... It reveals many things..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by drLammy(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2020
Won ma Do by Olamide comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Tillatalk: 4:00pm On May 25, 2020
ehmmy11:

Under rated comment.. Op even lives in a university town grin that one alone means abandon ship
thanks bro probably yours is overrated
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Hypnotise: 4:05pm On May 25, 2020
This how's ain't loyal
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by humilitypays(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy
until you foolish Nigerian guys learn that undergraduate girls, girls below 27yrs are only good as girlfriends and sex mates, you all will keep feeding their thirst!

In Nigeria, girls start to have sense after their NYSC, and by then, they have made several mistakes and passed the age of 25yrs and reality of life will start to down on them.

You are there looking for faithfulness and commitment from a 22yr old girl still in the university, I laugh your mumu.....if you like forgive her, she will soon fvck your neighbor and it will clear your eyes grin

39 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Judek2(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Once a girl cheats on me, and I find out. My love for her will depreciate to 0%.

If I see her, I will get irritated..
All I will be thinking is how to collect a tangible and valuable property I bought for her. Once I secure it, i end the nonsense relationship..

Now, people will say it's not good to take back what you bought, maybe you haven't experienced the Joy and fulfilment it brings to take it away..

No second chance in cheating..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2020
Clinghton:
Most youths at that age still wants to explore and are not in full control of there emotions.

You better quit.

This is the exact problem
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Acidosis(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Lol... Just laughing here
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2020
Acidosis:

Lol... Just laughing here

Why pls.. You don't have any thing to say??
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Starz825(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2020
Any single girl wey dey get sex regularly as in sexually active...I no dey trust them...they are liable to cheat... while in a relationship they meet new guy before u Know Dem dey size ur pocket and gbola to see if u carry...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by moscow406(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by femi4: 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy
You are not different from the guy that fvck her in the Church. Both of you lack fear of God. You fvck a choir member, you fvck someone that's not your wife.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Soren4(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
The truth is trust no lady until you get married to one. The set of ladies we have today are only after money and it accompanied pleasures.... Live a single life and have a fuckmate... Although there are good ladies out there buh rare to find...

Bro take heart and break up with her stinky ass......

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by paul100(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2020
humilitypays:
until you foolish Nigerian guys learn that undergraduate girls, girls below 27yrs are only good as girlfriends and sex mates, you all will keep feeding their thirst!

In Nigeria, girls start to have sense after their NYSC, and by then, they have made several mistakes and passed the age of 25yrs and reality of life will start to down on them.

You are there looking for faithfulness and commitment from a 22yr old girl still in the university, I laugh your mumu.....if you like forgive her, she will soon fvck your neighbor and it will clear your eyes grin
What of girls that are done with NYSC by 22
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by CsRockefeller(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2020
Instead of me willfully sining in the house of God as a dedicated worker, I rather renounce my Christianity.

Nothing stinks to d high heavens than church workers committing fornication.

My first and only relationship was with a Youth choir leader in MFM, I wasn't interested in sex at allllllll, only for this girl to tell me that although she is a vrigin, her up part and above belongs to me.

I couldn't just get it, I was so confused and lost interest immediately, why try to deceive God? Why be lukewarm?

People who do these things try so well, I wish my conscience was half dead as theirs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by CsRockefeller(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2020
Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

Only someone with a non-existent self-esteem and sense of self worth will tolerate a cheater.

You are not even ashamed to announced it's not her first time cheating... You must be worthless.

Just cut off your balls and feed it to the dogs.

If you don't know what to do, STOP being a man.

grin grin

Una no well for this forum walahi!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Angelacruz: 6:59pm On May 25, 2020
It will end in tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.