Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99775 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ruggedtimi(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2020
Fear girl wey dey hurry go choir practice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by humilitypays(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2020
paul100:

What of girls that are done with NYSC by 22
don't marry any girl below 27yrs if you want a happy marriage devoid of drama

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Acidosis(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

Why pls.. You don't have any thing to say??

This situation off me bro

Thank your God that you found the info on her phone. Many never had that privilege in the name of maintaining "privacy". You're lucky she's not cheating on you few hours to your wedding. grin grin A lot of people never had that privilege.

And BTW, make sure you dig deep in your next relationship especially when marriage is the goal. If you have to search her phone, go ahead. If you have to search her past and that of her family on Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia before committing your trust, please go ahead. I nor dey like to waste my time on senseless relationships only to discover shitty things after one or two years.

You don't have to waste 2 years of your life on what you could end in few hours.

You won't need the above piece if se.x and companionship is all that you seek though.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by SweetCunt97(f): 8:44pm On May 25, 2020
Come, where are the ladies with their boyfriend cheating stories Cos it's seems it's only men experiencing infidelity in their relationships.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 25, 2020
What sort of guys do we have these days... he's still thinking of quitting. Loool na wah oo grin

Dey there dey think am while dem dey hang her for ontop generator cheesy

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 25, 2020
You forgave her once.
You can do it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by kemii4224: 10:04pm On May 25, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by RPG2020(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2020
Take ❤️ brother after all men came to suffer

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by kemii6092: 10:08pm On May 25, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by illicit(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2020
You are sleeping with a chorister who is romancing another chorister inside their Church....

You have said it all....

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by josh1998(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2020
Odumodu so people still No fear god
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MrBigiman: 10:11pm On May 25, 2020
grin life is chop I chop. In this instance move on, life thankfully balanced things for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2020
Look at pot calling kettle black... OP (fornicator 1) sleeps with a girl He isn't married to yet and still has the gut to accuse another (fornicator 2) who does same. Quite unbelievable....Go and read 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 and repent from your bad ways ASAP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Germi9: 10:13pm On May 25, 2020
Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

Only someone with a non-existent self-esteem and sense of self worth will tolerate a cheater.

You are not even ashamed to announced it's not her first time cheating... You must be worthless.

Just cut off your balls and feed it to the dogs.
If you don't know what to do, STOP being a man.

you mean a Cheat right?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Judolisco(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2020
U sef dey fornicate with her na bunch of fornicators grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Trillyonaire: 10:13pm On May 25, 2020
Run away
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by AntiWailer: 10:14pm On May 25, 2020
If I hear say na ordinary kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by bobluck: 10:14pm On May 25, 2020
End time girls everywhere. I fear the person wey no fear woman. Bro borrow sense and move on now while you still can. Some are worst than sister Jezebel.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Liposure: 10:14pm On May 25, 2020
danduchi:
The way everybody just dey cheat these days esp girls ehhhh, plenty girls go remain unmarried...Both the unfaithful ones yet to marry and the married adulterers... Baby mama go full everywhere and HIV go increase (cos that your shy girlfriend you think is faithful, when she go wan cheat she no go tell the guy to wear condom because she's shy.. It will just happen). Trust is too expensive mehn. Fear women, missionary wife don ever open pussy for me but I dodge that bullet, she insult me say I no be man (insult pain me die but I happy for my decision)
lol u no be man
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Enwhen(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2020
prodigyy:
Oga Apply common sense biko

Common sense is not common
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

You are not normal. So if he pays her Dowry the girl will stop cheating and become faithful overnight right?

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by barrypro: 10:16pm On May 25, 2020
More heartbreak soldiers on the prowl
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2020
Another kid
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by mordred44: 10:16pm On May 25, 2020
If permitted cemetry is also allow to play the away match between chelsea and bayern
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Judolisco(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2020
illicit:
You are sleeping with a chorister who is romancing another chorister inside their Church....

You have said it all....
e shock u sef

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by wman(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2020
Lol.

She is in her hoe phase. Early 20s to 25/26.

This isn't even a one-night stand thing. It is what she has been doing with the guy and maybe others.

She probably doesn't love you. Maybe staying with you for your money and the things you have to offer that a regular student can't offer.

Cheating in a relationship leading to marriage. A guy that has met your family and promised you marriage.

Cheating with a fellow chorister in the House of God. shocked shocked shocked

God have mercy on us.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by illicit(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2020
Judolisco:
e shock u sef
e electrocute me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by kamez(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2020
In life, it's different strokes for different folks.. as for me, not even a personal face to face visit from Jesus Christ can make me forgive and accept a cheating GF, or spouse.

but that's just me sha

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by beeniemccoy: 10:17pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

By romance, do you mean have sex?
Cause I'm not understanding again... In church! Una no even fear

And again abeg fornication is it kiss or when two people measure height? Let's educate the children reading this thread please

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Liposure: 10:17pm On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Come, where are the ladies with their boyfriend cheating stories Cos it's seems it's only men experiencing infidelity in their relationships.
awon ti feminists
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ghettochild(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.
Dear Son, Do u need Jesus or angle Gabriel to tell u to leave? - Jesus[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.