Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99727 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Youngzedd(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

Watch and read the below contents. Endeavour to go through all of them if you don't want part two and three of what you are going through now.

Recognise and avoid damaged goods >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

* Take the qualities there very serious and don't compromise.

The Sexual Imprint >> https://www.nairaland.com/5322786/ubunjas-miseducation-sexual-imprint

Chosen >> https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

Choosing a girl >> https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

Watch. Never put up with a girlfriend's Sh1t >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7W5ay_TrU

Managing your girlfriend > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGeiBEiDRZWTof71DJXkGfmqRQObzBI7H

Lies and manipulations are how she survives >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9u9kBoFzQ

Go through the following threads >>

https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

Finally go through other of his threads https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Millennialaku(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2020
eduwizard:

Grandiloquence can only help you if you learn to use it properly.
your ignorance should bother you more undecided undecided

please don't quote me again
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Wizkinga101: 3:39pm On May 26, 2020
danduchi:
The way everybody just dey cheat these days esp girls ehhhh, plenty girls go remain unmarried...Both the unfaithful ones yet to marry and the married adulterers... Baby mama go full everywhere and HIV go increase (cos that your shy girlfriend you think is faithful, when she go wan cheat she no go tell the guy to wear condom because she's shy.. It will just happen). Trust is too expensive mehn. Fear women, missionary wife don ever open pussy for me but I dodge that bullet, she insult me say I no be man (insult pain me die but I happy for my decision)
SMH
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by mumu9gerian: 4:04pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She dey choir and is already fornicating with you, who she dey sing to in Church?
How old areyou sef
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by jasman1: 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
I think you’ve heard the summery of all the responses, “ apply common sense”
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by SavageResponse(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

A 22 year old lady is still at experimental stage of her life.

Go and look for someone who is more mature if you want her to be committed to you!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Olalexilee: 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
bro in my own part I will advise you to let go of her, you guys have been together for two years straight up and she's still cheating don't let me lie to you if you marry her you will father someone's son or daughter wow even in church well this is all I can say
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nwakaibey195(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2020
heykims:
This op no serous, u are still thinking of quiting.
u dey mind d guy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:37pm On May 26, 2020
Acidosis:

Regret what?

So if you cheat and I kick you out of my life, I'll regret?
okay, continue kicking and feeling entitled till you reach 69. People Cheat cleverly. Not so in their PARTner's face . ReSPeCt the fact that she respects you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by KoolBigk(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2020
Run for your life bro., run! most ladies of her age aren't ready to settle down yet. She still wanna explore & enjoy all John Thomas out there grin
Lifedonor:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Bekool(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

A girl who is fearless enough to fornicate in the house of God is capable of doing anything later in marriage my brother run for ur dear life oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Ijeoma660(f): 6:16pm On May 26, 2020
I tell ya...

This your egungun has crossed express and now it's heading to highway!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 26, 2020
justscorchone:
To marry scares me oh,women are damn too wayward this days. Make God do judge us make we know where we dey go
my bruh I never enjoy na
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Totosweetdie(f): 8:27pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Brother you are in love with Jezebel. A girl that can be so immoral in the church would have a party on your BED.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2020
Wawelexy:
Wha du min la??

Wha du wimin la??

But numbas don't la?

So whaaaa??

Most of the people that made comments on this post will still forgive the babe but the re here forming Badoo...

Bunch of liers

Hypocrites...

Awon eyan Lai Mohammed...

@op, follow ur mind ojere....
Me I won't marry d girl

N I won't tell her, I'll be fucki her wen ever konji catch me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
friendl:
Like seriously , Nigeria ladies ,both married and single can kill someone ,if you wanna live long , don't go through a lady's phone ,....

Chairman ,just play along with these girl ,use her until you get someone else to settle down with ,the next could be worst but romancing in the church clearly shows she is a devil ,....forget the begging

Lolzzx this ur comment made me to reminisce wat one girl told me

That she don't want to mk me see wat will mk me get angry with her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 26, 2020
One4me:

Nas soo now, just imagine?
Shame does not even catch these immature Men, they bring their sordid story into the open, asking for advice!
Small time, this one will still come back begging for advice on whether he should impregnate his wife. grin

Zero brain-cells and Cursed! undecided
women is winning in this generation
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 26, 2020
Geeflow:
just keep f**king and digging her toto without mercy and find a worthy lady you can accord all your love to.

Fact bruh

I can still remember a comment from a user using Instagram. She said keep digging n enjoy until u find true love

From a girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Larxz(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

For those reading comments, sorry for quoting the entire post. OP! Did you see the text I emboldened? Your answer lies there.
He want to settle november down this year
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 26, 2020
bamasite2:
I no dey there, but don't doubt it.....
If I tell you what I have seen with my eyes, this one is more believable self!

abeg tell me small
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Do you know I just broke up with her.. I actually came up with this idea. I forgave her finally but asked that she changes the church and attend any other church or attend mine.... She refused

Bruh ur not a man

She don't love u she love ur dk
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
oluwasegun007:
This is a brodalee advice

Take one satchet of ogidiga + kolaqalagbi.. Use banana and groundnut to wash it down..

Sex her till you're satisfied, after the encounter let her go

PEACE be unto u

My G
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 26, 2020
Fernandeswagger:
Fake story !!!

grin

No I don't experience dis kind ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Prettychild(f): 9:03pm On May 26, 2020
Once a cheat, always a cheat. When good girls dey everywhere, you go run leave them. Take heart in advance
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Clinton207: 9:09pm On May 26, 2020
cheii, sin and immorality everywhere and by everyone becoming a norm these days....Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
showafrica:

Me i no dey leave kpekus like that o, if i discoverer say she dey cheat, my spirit will quit but the body will continue the naking. Whenever she discover say my commitment don drop, she go quit herself.
Say baba
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Finally last night she called me and was still pleading so I went to her place.

The door was open and I walked in only to see her crying so badly.
I talked to her and avdised her this talk went on for almost 4hrs.

I finally forgave her and decided to take her in again. But on the condition that she leaves the church. Its a redeemed church and its just here i n our area. I told her to join me at my branch (same redeemed) or she should choose any other church and that I was going to follow her.

To my shock she agreed to change she promised nothing of such can happen again and that she still loves me but can't change her church. She still wants to remain there and work out her salvation... I told her if that is the case then the relationship can't continue and that I was going to leave And then block her from my WhatsApp. She agreed and I left then I blocked her

Believe me bruh na u go still unblock her

Mark my word
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 26, 2020
Konji go catch uuuuuu

U suppose no leave her but use her to satisfy ur libido or ur dick
Lifedonor:

Finally last night she called me and was still pleading so I went to her place.

The door was open and I walked in only to see her crying so badly.
I talked to her and avdised her this talk went on for almost 4hrs.

I finally forgave her and decided to take her in again. But on the condition that she leaves the church. Its a redeemed church and its just here i n our area. I told her to join me at my branch (same redeemed) or she should choose any other church and that I was going to follow her.

To my shock she agreed to change she promised nothing of such can happen again and that she still loves me but can't change her church. She still wants to remain there and work out her salvation... I told her if that is the case then the relationship can't continue and that I was going to leave And then block her from my WhatsApp. She agreed and I left then I blocked her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
NigeriaB:

But this time if he must, the girl has to first confess in the church to the hearing of everyone.

I hate Nonsense!

Haba
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by spiceadole: 9:42pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

I stopped going to church for about 3 years now.
I also stopped making close friends with people who attend church.
My life has been better off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.