Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (100846 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by EmmyKrim(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
serve God and stop spewing all this your balderdash here, it didn't hold water to me. You are commiting sin that's just the truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by okoloemmalex(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2020
oh Lord!

why am I always unlucky whenever I come to NL to know what's trending only to see girl friend that committed sacrilege and abomiSTATE.

Oga Seun, most of these updates that doesn't take you anything to flash for us on the FP, baffles me fa.

I greet una o
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Godsonjolly: 10:32am On May 26, 2020
Jumlek2411:

Igi yi o da, ayo kuro ninu ina, ojo wo ni ounje ma jina. Meaning replacing firewood every time with excuse that it's bad, when will the food be done?
Who knows the next one he is coming across.
Just keep managing who you got and carry your cross.
Keep managing you say While the fire wood burns you to ashes.. No. I'll pretend I didn't hear that. What makes you think he won't find someone better? Depends on him. You know what, we like long text advise. But these little advise, people don't heed to it. They want long encouragement that looks like advise. And I hate doing such. Let him leave the girl and have peace of mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by bejeria101(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2020
You had very good sex! Omo see knackist feeling holy. Chai God don suffer for our hands.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by VenumX: 10:34am On May 26, 2020
Why can't you date your age mate? I am sure you are in your 30's.

Have you cheated on her before?

Forgive and marry her na.

Mchteww!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by mountmoriah(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Richie77: 10:49am On May 26, 2020
You started on the wrong foundation . check out marriages that should not hold . Any girl you truly want to marry should not have premarital sex with you. Let the bed be undefiled . God cannot be mocked. Guy, Japaaa
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by QANNE(f): 10:54am On May 26, 2020
In life if you forgive same mistake twice from same person, then your just fooling yourself. She will cheat again, read my lips.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by urchcoded(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2020
sunkieisland:
Pele

I have witnessed first hand how the son of men and the daughters of eve commit this travesty in God's house. And it is common with the members of the choir * especially the youth choir in some quarters.

My advice is break things up now....

If you are a keyboardist in a Nigerian church, you will fvck all the choir girls if you want to. I'm telling you a fact.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by jidobaba(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2020
Back in time, our ancestors understood that monogamy was unnatural. This 'love/cheating' is a fairly recent social construct. Like organized religion, it will make you into an emotional and volatile wreck. And more easily manipulated.
Mutual respect is what you want for any relationship to succeed.
@op, your girlfriend disrespected you so do what you will about that. But knock the desire for sexual purity out your head now or you're in for a world of hurt.
Swans and angelfish mate for life. Chimps and humans do not.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by mira4u: 11:05am On May 26, 2020
undecided nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by sunkieisland(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2020
urchcoded:

If you are a keyboardist in a Nigerian church, you will fvck all the choir girls if you want to. I'm telling you a fact.

I am a keyboardist. I'm married and I have got kids but when I was younger, the kind of f*ckery committed by young people in churches especially Praise Nights in Redeem churches, no be here at all.

Some young people come to Praise Nights just to get laid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2020
[s]
mira4u:
undecided nothing Musa no go see for gate
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by udatso: 11:11am On May 26, 2020
michlins:
Do not marry any girl less than 25yrs. That's all I know. At that age, they are yet to understand what and how their body works.

There are girls who are less than 25 and good but what's their number and what are the chances that you will meet one of them. After series of heartbreaks, that's when they will develop some level of compliance and make choices between a good guy and a Bleep boy
In other words, settle fur a lady who has bleeped a minimum of 20 guys and can now differentiate who wants the cookie instead of the less experienced in the bleeping industry?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Emeksonea7(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2020
MTN N200 for 1gb cheat code. it is not really a cheat code but a Mega Data. it was launched by MTN to help it's subscribers limit the purchase of data in these trying times of the coronavirus. Kudos to MTN. so let's get down to biznez.

First of, dial *131*65#.
if this doesn't work for you then click the link below ��
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by urchcoded(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2020
sunkieisland:

I am a keyboardist. I'm married and I have got kids but when I was younger, the kind of f*ckery committed by young people in churches especially Praise Nights in Redeem churches, no be here at all.

Some young people come to Praise Nights just to get laid.
which means you can relate. I just don't like having sexual relationship with church girls. But my bassist and drummer fvcked a lot of the girls. Praise nights na fvcking galore na
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Emeksonea7(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2020
[MTN N200 for 1gb cheat code. it is not really a cheat code but a Mega Data. it was launched by MTN to help it's subscribers limit the purchase of data in these trying times of the coronavirus. Kudos to MTN. so let's get down to biznez.

First of, dial *131*65#.
if this doesn't work for you then click the link below ��
http://raboninco.com/jXoT
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by tonychristopher: 11:19am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

You must be an idiot and a weakling....a girl cheated on you when you were in hospital ..you are here asking us...you be big fool...she doesn't respect you and doesn't respect God either ....

Why do we have week men everywhere?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by pinion: 11:37am On May 26, 2020
daben1:
You're still thinking, continue thinking, when you finish thinking, we'll start our own thinking
na premature dey worry them
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by tolugaruba(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2020
Bros.. if you like her, or love her... forgive.. if you cant forgive, just part ways amicably.. besides I'm sure you wont do such a thing yourself... even if you did you would want her to forgive you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
The journey of life is Long.
Lifedonor:

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Ogaonos: 12:10pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

bro Neva ever fall in love with a gal DT 23nd below they are all players.or any girl DT still in school.when nxt u meet a lady don't look at her good/kind gal peesonality. na packaging.check on her maturity level Nd youthfulness level.but be liberal fun guy with them.let them be free Nd fun with u Nd they carried away as u study this area.but if a lady ask u wat u like in a lady like u wat intelligent lady.na d game b dt.nd finally no dey believe girls wer dey form church gal.have it in mind DT there are no born again church gal.or born again church married woman.dt Wen Dis Ur bae marry she go turn born again.na so their life be nwadays.a girl life is enter campus Nd become a player you'll nysc Nd after DT go back to d secondary sch good gal personality some even turn to prayer warrior for Facebook to clean their past.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by paix(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
Dididrumz:

Hmm, I like your style of reasoning.....
Accolades
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by paix(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2020
skyfather09:
bros that girl na olosho.
One man's poison is another man's meat!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by formular2002(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2020
You are also fornicating with her. So its a story of 3 fornicators.
Are you her husband?
Why are u having sex with her?
So its a cycle.
Sex before marriage is Communication
Sex outside marriage (for married couple) is adultery.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ksstroud: 12:57pm On May 26, 2020
danduchi:
The way everybody just dey cheat these days esp girls ehhhh, plenty girls go remain unmarried...Both the unfaithful ones yet to marry and the married adulterers... Baby mama go full everywhere and HIV go increase (cos that your shy girlfriend you think is faithful, when she go wan cheat she no go tell the guy to wear condom because she's shy.. It will just happen). Trust is too expensive mehn. Fear women, missionary wife don ever open pussy for me but I dodge that bullet, she insult me say I no be man (insult pain me die but I happy for my decision)

Girls have been cheating since time immemorial, it's SM days that we are that's making look like it's becoming rampant. If you hear "E no dey read meter" , it's has been since the days of Noah
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by olumimosnaldo: 1:07pm On May 26, 2020
Matter don tie gele
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

Its better he doesn't pay her bride price coz she'll kill him one day.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Henri8: 1:42pm On May 26, 2020
Oga Open door throway her outside.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by YungLasaint(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:
maybe your dick game is wack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

try doing kegels and control the way you breath during sex

one more thing, she is still in her hoeing phase grin grin
What's the function of the kegel?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

your ignorance makes me cringe. proper research would have helped you from displaying it here embarassed embarassed
Grandiloquence can only help you if you learn to use it properly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.