Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26911 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
ayomilore:
Saw a lost Cutlass i pick it, on my way back saw additional Cutlass and a hoe which I also picked.

Thanks sir.
picking up hoes and cutlass from the ground suggests a brutal superpower has lost power. maybe you are seeing the end of america ? it is falling as we speak
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Flamingo19:
Good afternoon. I stumbled on this thread yesterday. I wish I found it earlier.

Last night/early this morning, I dreamt that I was in a place like a hostel. I was sharing a room with a number of people, I can't remember how many but I know some of the boys in real life. In fact, most of the people I saw in the dream are people I know but I hardly talk to. I saw a Nollywood actor too. In the dream, I didn't want to stay in the room with the boys so I was walking up and down the hostel just to avoid staying in the room with them. I saw my mother too. The dream was scattered. I always have weird dreams.
well staying in a host-el represents people whose powers are being harvested by a parasitic entity and so it seems you are rebelling against a parasitic spiritual drain on your soul. there is someone in your life who drains your spirit and you are not in harmony with it. maybe you have a nagging wife ? nagging mother ? angry father ? demanding girlfriend ? or maybe the state of the country is what is draining your spirit and it seems like you are not comfortable the way others are with the state of the country in which the leaders are sucking everyones energy and not giving back energy to the people.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
lekki1444:
Stick to what I told you bro. A trial is happening with you but it is a trial for a breakthrough not a trial for destruction. The fact that you were given money suggests you will work for your breakthrough. So there is a breakthrough after the affliction. on a side note give me your date of birth so i can discern your spirit through your star placements at birth

I have sent it to you as a direct message here on NL.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ayomilore: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
picking up hoes and cutlass from the ground suggests a brutal superpower has lost power. maybe you are seeing the end of america ? it is falling as we speak

Thanks sir.
Are you sure is about victory or restoration?
Just asking.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Jideprinz:

I have sent it to you as a direct message here on NL.
ALRIGHT BRO LOL listen its a good thing you gave me your date of birth because it opens up your whole case completely. Now bro let me tell you that after looking at your spiritual programs through your date of birth and star placements, you Sir in past life were a man with authority over powerless and defenceless people but you abused that power. And so this time around in this reincarnation the universe / God does not trust you with power again. You will not have power over powerless people again and that is what both your dreams are about and you are here now for affliction and trials and your spiritual powers have been curtailed from looking at your star placements. Now like i told you earlier you will get your breakthrough after much trials and affliction but the breakthrough will not involve you having power over powerless people. Maybe it will be something like say writing computer programs remotely from your room or some kind of breakthrough that does not involve you having power over the weak. And thats what its all about. Your date of birth and spiritual programs made your dream clearer

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2020
ayomilore:

Thanks sir.
Are you sure is about victory or restoration?
Just asking.
it is a restoration after the fall of a brutal empire. the restoration of the oppressed.

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
ALRIGHT BRO LOL listen its a good thing you gave me your date of birth because it opens up your whole case completely. Now bro let me tell you that after looking at your spiritual programs through your date of birth and star placements, you Sir in past life were a man with authority over powerless and defenceless people but you abused that power. And so this time around in this reincarnation the universe / God does not trust you with power again. You will not have power over powerless people again and that is what both your dreams are about and you are here now for affliction and trials and your spiritual powers have been curtailed from looking at your star placements. Now like i told you earlier you will get your breakthrough after much trials and affliction but the breakthrough will not involve you having power over powerless people. Maybe it will be something like say writing computer programs remotely from your room or some kind of breakthrough that does not involve you having power over the weak. And thats what its all about. Your date of birth and spiritual programs made your dream clearer

Wow wow... thank you sir... I'm so surprised.
What kind of people do you classify as powerless people??
And what do you advise me to do? Bcoz I feel the afflictions and trials has begun in a long time.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by cheesmooth(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Good morning sir my dream goes like this..
I saw myself in America in a market but in a short while I saw in Nigeria in the east in a market also, people started rushing to get this big soya beans in that market , I saw the way they rushed to get it , everyone was busy picking the big soya beans one by one , I saw how big it is ,so I joined picking the big soya beans in market , as I was picking it , I noticed it was as much so I say to myself thank God that I picked this big ones before the soya beans Finnished, I picked the small ones for a short time and I stop , I looked at one man picking also but the man used his hands to block some of the big ones left , I told him with smiles oga please leave this one's for me , so he leave it as I say , I paid for the soya beans , and the woman selling it is a top actress in Nigeria , She say money is 500 I saw pls I only have 300 to give you , mercy for me na , she smiled and take the money and I woke up
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by cheesmooth(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Another dream is , I was in Lagos island so a air plane was in the air out of control :ocrash in the sea of Lagos , after some minutes that sea became road that motor move about , the air plane was trying to come out from under that road but no way the road cover the air plane , there was crack on the road but people move about like nothing happened
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Jideprinz:

Wow wow... thank you sir... I'm so surprised.
What kind of people do you classify as powerless people??
And what do you advise me to do? Bcoz I feel the afflictions and trials has begun in a long time.
powerless people is people with no power. and my advice is to stay away from evil and seek righteousness

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
powerless people is people with no power. and my advice is to stay away from evil and seek righteousness
.okay
God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by adminlo: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello,

Thanks for your intepretations. Remain blessed.
Can you help me with this dream I had a few days back.
"
We are looking for a man and i was the bait for whatever reason.. that's how I remember it.. My old man told me to go n cut my hair. As i was going i met the man underground a tunnel or so and video was taken to that effect as proof by some onlookers who were looking for him obviously . As the man heard them coming over he told me he was leaving back to the water where he came. I remember him leaving through a crack or door on the side of the wall underground . I saw the body of water he was moving into. As I left ,i saw my father guys at the entrance , they prepared some moloto cocktail to smoke him out underground that is to force him to come out of the underground so as to catch him... and as Molotov cocktails exploded.... i felt a bird leave my head or around my head as simultaneously MY HAND WENT TO MY HEAD TO CATCH OR REMOVE IT as i woke up suddenly ".

Scared and surprised. Can you explain what it means please ? Thanks
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Futurejoy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages
Goodafternoon,
1). I had a dream where I was in my secondary school , I was talking to my old classmates and the normal school activities keep going on.
I had another dream where I carried a baby in a nursery school in the midst of other children and I was happy.
Please what could this dream mean because I have been having this dream about my school for like a week?

2) I had another dream yesterday afternoon, I went with my mum to buy something and after that we climbed separate bikes, my mum was trying to tell my bike man the address we were going to but the bike man sped off into another direction, when I realized that we were in a street I didn’t know I became alert he stopped and was
speaking to a guy that they should rape me, As soon as they came close, I carried a plank beside me and beat them till they were unconscious. I kept running back to where I left my mum while I was shouting, people also came out to lynch them. I woke up from there.
What could it mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nostradamus: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
I had a dream in which I was playing around,then a woman came from nowhere and she start telling me that "find diamonds". I began looking for the diamonds. I later saw three strange shining objects(I don't what they are)on the floor. They were arranged in a triangular pattern.i bent to pick them up and I heard the woman's voice again that. "find diamonds".

I woke up and it was morning.what's the meaning of this weird dream?

Lekki1444
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Onlinebar: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
In the month of April and May I had a series of dreams that were well detailed and I began writing them down after a while

The common thing with all of them was that I was being pursued by something or I was in a high pressured situation like the scene of a live robbery in my house or trying to meet a deadline or running round the hostel finding water to wash my mouth after tasting something infectious

what could it mean please?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nostradamus:
I had a dream in which I was playing around,then a woman came from nowhere and she start telling me that "find diamonds". I began looking for the diamonds. I later saw three strange shining objects(I don't what they are)on the floor. They were arranged in a triangular pattern.i bent to pick them up and I heard the woman's voice again that. "find diamonds".

I woke up and it was morning.what's the meaning of this weird dream?

Lekki1444
alright so you are the woman and the woman is a destroyed part of you aka your lower self. diamond means ascension into your higher self. and so your lower self desires to ascend into its higher self however you seem more intrigued by the carnality of your lower self ( bending down to pick up the 3 shiny objects ). And so in summary there is a desire in your spirit to ascend to a hiigher spiritual realm but you cant quite shake off the carnality of your lower self. thats whhat the dream means. does it apply to your life ? give me feedback
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
now guys some of your dreams are mundane and uninspiring for me to even attempt to answer and i will get to it eventually because i am in an uninspired state. and so i will only decode dreams that inspire me first. the rest i will get to when i feel less lethargic. and so in my lethargic state i only decode dreams that inspire me so dont take it personal if i answer someone who wrote their dream after yours. its just that the dream inspired me to decode it first.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Onlinebar:
In the month of April and May I had a series of dreams that were well detailed and I began writing them down after a while

The common thing with all of them was that I was being pursued by something or I was in a high pressured situation like the scene of a live robbery in my house or trying to meet a deadline or running round the hostel finding water to wash my mouth after tasting something infectious

what could it mean please?
means you have karmic debt that you are working through. you have a fugitive spirit that has debts it has to pay before it is free
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
cheesmooth:
Another dream is , I was in Lagos island so a air plane was in the air out of control :ocrash in the sea of Lagos , after some minutes that sea became road that motor move about , the air plane was trying to come out from under that road but no way the road cover the air plane , there was crack on the road but people move about like nothing happened
means the collapse of the empire ruling the world. maybe the collapse of america ? with all the gorge floyd riots and stock market crashing and corona virus and trillions of dollars in debt. america is crashing
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
cheesmooth:
Good morning sir my dream goes like this..
I saw myself in America in a market but in a short while I saw in Nigeria in the east in a market also, people started rushing to get this big soya beans in that market , I saw the way they rushed to get it , everyone was busy picking the big soya beans one by one , I saw how big it is ,so I joined picking the big soya beans in market , as I was picking it , I noticed it was as much so I say to myself thank God that I picked this big ones before the soya beans Finnished, I picked the small ones for a short time and I stop , I looked at one man picking also but the man used his hands to block some of the big ones left , I told him with smiles oga please leave this one's for me , so he leave it as I say , I paid for the soya beans , and the woman selling it is a top actress in Nigeria , She say money is 500 I saw pls I only have 300 to give you , mercy for me na , she smiled and take the money and I woke up
what you are seeing is the fall of an empire and the accumulation of spiritual death ( as they collect the soya bean)
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nostradamus: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
alright so you are the woman and the woman is a destroyed part of you aka your lower self. diamond means ascension into your higher self. and so your lower self desires to ascend into its higher self however you seem more intrigued by the carnality of your lower self ( bending down to pick up the 3 shiny objects ). And so in summary there is a desire in your spirit to ascend to a hiigher spiritual realm but you cant quite shake off the carnality of your lower self. thats whhat the dream means. does it apply to your life ? give me feedback
I don't understand the lower self and the carnality of the lower self
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
adminlo:
Hello,

Thanks for your intepretations. Remain blessed.
Can you help me with this dream I had a few days back.
"
We are looking for a man and i was the bait for whatever reason.. that's how I remember it.. My old man told me to go n cut my hair. As i was going i met the man underground a tunnel or so and video was taken to that effect as proof by some onlookers who were looking for him obviously . As the man heard them coming over he told me he was leaving back to the water where he came. I remember him leaving through a crack or door on the side of the wall underground . I saw the body of water he was moving into. As I left ,i saw my father guys at the entrance , they prepared some moloto cocktail to smoke him out underground that is to force him to come out of the underground so as to catch him... and as Molotov cocktails exploded.... i felt a bird leave my head or around my head as simultaneously MY HAND WENT TO MY HEAD TO CATCH OR REMOVE IT as i woke up suddenly ".

Scared and surprised. Can you explain what it means please ? Thanks
so your old man is God and telling you to cut your hair ( as it is a disgrace for a man to have long hair is a biblical verse ) is spiritual ressurection but first all the evil inside you has to be smoked out in affliction in hell, and after the evil was smoked out ( it is you that is the man in the tunnel ) you got your spiritual ressurection ( as the bird simultaneously leave your head like the dove flew out of the ark of noah when the coast was clear ). And sothis is a dream of hell and affliction and ultimate ressurection.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nostradamus:
lower self is your animal nature and the carnality of the lower self is fornication, stealing from people, cheating people, 419 sleeping with other mens wives, doing bad things, being evil etc
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nostradamus:
but bro why is your name Nostradamus if you dont understand these basic terms ? grin
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Onlinebar: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
means you have karmic debt that you are working through. you have a fugitive spirit that has debts it has to pay before it is free
What do you mean by karmic debts and what do you recommend I do
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Onlinebar:
What do you mean by karmic debts and what do you recommend I do
sins you have committed that is on your record. everything you do in life is recorded in the akaschic records. all your sins are recorded. and you have to pay for all the sins. andso it appears you owe lots of sins that you have not paid yet. you will pay for these sins in affliction. affliction can take the form of poverty, disease, no progress in life etc etc. what do i recommend ? start living righteously so you dont accumulate more sins
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Onlinebar: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
sins you have committed that is on your record. everything you do in life is recorded in the akaschic records. all your sins are recorded. and you have to pay for all the sins. andso it appears you owe lots of sins that you have not paid yet. you will pay for these sins in affliction. affliction can take the form of poverty, disease, no progress in life etc etc. what do i recommend ? start living righteously so you dont accumulate more sins
Noted
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nostradamus: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
lekki1444:
but bro why is your name Nostradamus if you dont understand these basic terms ? grin
cheesy

You're good!!

Your interpretation is on point.

What do you have say about that dream/what advice do you have for me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Futurejoy:

Goodafternoon,
1). I had a dream where I was in my secondary school , I was talking to my old classmates and the normal school activities keep going on.
I had another dream where I carried a baby in a nursery school in the midst of other children and I was happy.
Please what could this dream mean because I have been having this dream about my school for like a week?

2) I had another dream yesterday afternoon, I went with my mum to buy something and after that we climbed separate bikes, my mum was trying to tell my bike man the address we were going to but the bike man sped off into another direction, when I realized that we were in a street I didn’t know I became alert he stopped and was
speaking to a guy that they should rape me, As soon as they came close, I carried a plank beside me and beat them till they were unconscious. I kept running back to where I left my mum while I was shouting, people also came out to lynch them. I woke up from there.
What could it mean?
1- first dream is spiritual stagnation
2- second dream is spiritual stagnation ( being in the midst of babies and carrying a baby )and it seems you are content with it. and so spiritual stagnation can look like someone who is obsessed with carnal things
3-third dream is a journey into hell away from the straight and narrow path but you eventually overcame and found your way bacckk to the straight and narrow path

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nostradamus:
cheesy

You're good!!

Your interpretation is on point.

What do you have say about that dream/what advice do you have for me?
Thanks for the feedback bro Well as the dream suggests the desire is there within your spirit for it to be ressurected to a god like status. your spirit is tired of being in a low state. so that is the first battle won. the desire to want to elevate is the first battle and you have won that. now you just have to be strong and seek the things that will fortify your spirit seek wisdom knowledge and understanding, and seek righteousness too because that is also a requirement if you want spiritual elevation. so you will ask so what are the benefits of spiritual elevation ? you will see what God sees. You will see the unseen. And you will always have the pprotection of the angels. No fear. and of course with the wisdom you acquire you can build wealth although this should not be the primary objective. You will be like Daniel and Joseph. Occultic giants. And i know the desire is in you to be an occultic giant because it is the spirit in you that chose the name NOSTRADAMUS. The name nostradamus impliies an occultic giant, a soothsayer. someone who sees the unseen. a prophet. So i can see the desire is there. I mean there are some people on this forun with names like sweet prick and sweet pussy. but you chose Nostradamus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by bozinny29: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
So I had a dream about my ex's girlfriend, she was coming from his house on a bike, she got down from the bike and was mumbling to herself, as if she was angry, I saw myself take the same bike and went to his house.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by adminlo: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for explaination. So what this mean? What do I do next ? Any purpose to this ?
Thanks

lekki1444:
so your old man is God and telling you to cut your hair ( as it is a disgrace for a man to have long hair is a biblical verse ) is spiritual ressurection but first all the evil inside you has to be smoked out in affliction in hell, and after the evil was smoked out ( it is you that is the man in the tunnel ) you got your spiritual ressurection ( as the bird simultaneously leave your head like the dove flew out of the ark of noah when the coast was clear ). And sothis is a dream of hell and affliction and ultimate ressurection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / Amazing Instagram Couple Transformation #10YearsChallenge / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.