Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26551 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Bambi199:
This particular dream has been disturbing. I have had it five times in 5years. The first was where my husband got a woman pregnant, she caused so much trouble that he kept on apologizing saying he did not know.

The second he was getting married to a heavily pregnant woman in his village church. Please not I recognize my husband but not the woman and it has been around that.

The last one was when this particular woman was been swept out from the village in a scenario that looked like she stole( This particular woman I know/recognize the face). I have prayed and fasted. Thank you.
so only you drop 5 dreams ? pick the one that is most important to you and i will do that one or if you want me to do all 5 you go drop something. I cannot come and go and kill myself .

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Incandescent(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bunny19: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Pls can u help me interprete this. My husband had a dream that he is standing beside a river,around a rocky area. Then he threw a fishing hook into d river with d intention of catching a fish. He noticed d hook caught something and in his mind it was a fish. But as he was pulling it out what came out was tortoise. Quite big. So he brought it out and brought rubber bucket with water inside and put the tortoise inside it. Then he woke up.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Melonny(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Let me just drop mine.. It kinda funny tho. The truth is I have been trying to get a new job as I am not happy with my present job.
I saw myself at an interview and the process is that all candidates must write a test cum an Interview. It appeared that I was very qualified for the job, maybe over-qualified. It appeared I was negotiating with the HR personnel about having an interview directly without writing the test.
I think I had a glimpse into room of the interview but I cannot remember doing the interview. I thought the HR personnel was pretty and I think we dated afterwards.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by cleatoris: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
I hardly remember my dreams. What does that mean? It scares me a lot.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bambi199(f): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
lekki1444:
so only you drop 5 dreams ? pick the one that is most important to you and i will do that one or if you want me to do all 5 you go drop something. I cannot come and go and kill myself .

It’s 3dreams not 5 @lekki444.
Don’t worry money will come, let me hear you first , I will do lots of referrals. Thank you
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by emperorsversion(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
hello... I have really been following your post from the first page....

Most times I don't dreams, lately (maybe cos it's been difficult to sleep at night) cos I always engage myself to thought and ideas....

but one thing about me is whenever I dream, I know in my dream that I am dreaming and sometimes wake myself up from it.... this has happened repeatedly .. sorry, what does that mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by emperorsversion(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
lekki1444:

Most times I don't dreams, lately (maybe cos it's been difficult to sleep at night) cos I always engage myself to thought and ideas....

but one thing about me is whenever I dream, I know in my dream that I am dreaming and sometimes wake myself up from it.... this has happened repeatedly .. sorry, what does that mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
lekki1444:
packing your property away because you didnt pay your rent means you are not living up to your spiritual obligations and contract so God has removed his protection from you, and this is why you are always ccrying when asleep and awake because you are under the affliction of no protection from God. you are exposed with no protection so your life will be like a leaf tossed in the wind.
What about always seeing yourself walking in a city in a dream. This dream keep reoccuring constantly.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by emperorsversion(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
lekki1444:

please I need your interpretation, I always dream seeing my self about to have sex with someone in a hotel, funny thing is I always remember same hotels or building for sex and also see same faces too
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
I dreamt about seeing myself swimming in a pool of water.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by eletu11(f): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
lekki1444:
that means you have some godliness in you. its all in how you treat people because there is a piece of God in all beings
Ok
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bambi199:
Hello, Please I had this dream twice. They were treasures and I saw two people come out with their hands packed full with gold, jewelries etc.

I went in to pack mine, but it was guided by snakes. Some sleeping, some staying still. I remember one coming close to me and I shouted and someone killed it. None of them was able to bite me. Before it came close, it was killed. Thank you.
Now this particular dream is not about you personally but it is about the rise and then fall and eventual rise of an empire. Gold represents heaven and the time the 2 people came and took gold and treasures represents the rise of an empire to rulership of the world but by the time it gets to the 3rd person that empire is destroyed and then the serpent is put in charge of a fallen world because serpent is the lord of the underground world, aka the batman of gotham city. so this is a fallen world ruled by the serpent aka satan. but in this fallen world you play the role of the elected who will be protected from satan in this fallen world while he seeks to kill steal and destroy everyone in sight. And then eventually satans empire falls as he is killed and then there is ressurection for you again rising out of the ashes like the phoenix. And so this is not personally about you but its highlighting that we are in a transitional period on the planet where satans control of the world will be loosed and a golden age will be ushered in as the real elected men of God are ressurected from the ashes of the earth.. This is a beautiful dream
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bunny19:
Pls can u help me interprete this. My husband had a dream that he is standing beside a river,around a rocky area. Then he threw a fishing hook into d river with d intention of catching a fish. He noticed d hook caught something and in his mind it was a fish. But as he was pulling it out what came out was tortoise. Quite big. So he brought it out and brought rubber bucket with water inside and put the tortoise inside it. Then he woke up.
Now this is the type of dream I enjoy because it is full of many symbolism. So your husband standing beside a river around a rocky area means he is in a very low state and under intense affliction. However let me first say that this dream is not personally about your husband but it is about the times we are living in. If you are spiritually aware you will know the whole planet is undergoing a transition. When this transition is fully done the first will be last and the last will be first. So back to the dream, So your husband is representing the ppeoples in the world who are in a lowly state. but he is at the point of ressurection. This is why he casts his fishing hook into the river so as to pull out a fish. A fish represents an empire that has collapsed. And so in casting the hook and pulling the empire out means he is getting ready to take the place of the empire And so he pulled out a big tortoise instead which also represents an empire ruling the world that has fallen. and so he puts it in a bur-ket means the fallen empire is put in hell. And so in so doing he now gets ressurected into rulership of the world and as such the first became last and the last became first. And this is the same biblical story where the disciple casts a hook in the sea and pulled out a big fish and took the money out of its mouth and gave it to the newly ressurected empire. and so you just had a biblical dream of transition and the fall of an empire and the rise of another . Great dream by the way
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bunny19: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
lekki1444:
Now this is the type of dream I enjoy because it is full of many symbolism. So your husband standing beside a river around a rocky area means he is in a very low state and under intense affliction. However let me first say that this dream is not personally about your husband but it is about the times we are living in. If you are spiritually aware you will know the whole planet is undergoing a transition. When this transition is fully done the first will be last and the last will be first. So back to the dream, So your husband is representing the ppeoples in the world who are in a lowly state. but he is at the point of ressurection. This is why he casts his fishing hook into the river so as to pull out a fish. A fish represents an empire that has collapsed. And so in casting the hook and pulling the empire out means he is getting ready to take the place of the empire And so he pulled out a big tortoise instead which also represents an empire ruling the world that has fallen. and so he puts it in a bur-ket means the fallen empire is put in hell. And so in so doing he now gets ressurected into rulership of the world and as such the first became last and the last became first. And this is the same biblical story where the disciple casts a hook in the sea and pulled out a big fish and took the money out of its mouth and gave it to the newly ressurected empire. and so you just had a biblical dream of transition and the fall of an empire and the rise of another . Great dream by the way
Wow! Thanks so much. He also thinks its an outstanding dream that's why he needed an interpretation. God bless u real good my brother. I appreciate this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bambi199(f): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
lekki1444:
Now this particular dream is not about you personally but it is about the rise and then fall and eventual rise of an empire. Gold represents heaven and the time the 2 people came and took gold and treasures represents the rise of an empire to rulership of the world but by the time it gets to the 3rd person that empire is destroyed and then the serpent is put in charge of a fallen world because serpent is the lord of the underground world, aka the batman of gotham city. so this is a fallen world ruled by the serpent aka satan. but in this fallen world you play the role of the elected who will be protected from satan in this fallen world while he seeks to kill steal and destroy everyone in sight. And then eventually satans empire falls as he is killed and then there is ressurection for you again rising out of the ashes like the phoenix. And so this is not personally about you but its highlighting that we are in a transitional period on the planet where satans control of the world will be loosed and a golden age will be ushered in as the real elected men of God are ressurected from the ashes of the earth.. This is a beautiful dream

Thank you Sir, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kenplay:

What about always seeing yourself walking in a city in a dream. This dream keep reoccuring constantly.
walking in a city means you are in heaven and no longer under bondage spiritually but the fact that its a dream means that the opposite is the case in reality. Now this may be about you personally or about the nation of people you come from which i assume you are Nigerian. Nigerians are under spiritual bondage and in ' hell ' . I know many cant see it but Nigerians are under heavy bondage and affliction. However the miracle is in turning hell to heaven so I know God has his eyes on turning this hell to heaven. Nigeria will soon rise and take its place on the top with the nations on top. The ressurection is happening for example the biggest oil refinery in the whole world is being built in Nigeria. That is a game changer we will refine the oil of the whole africa and then sell it to the world. Nigeria is the future.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
emperorsversion:

please I need your interpretation, I always dream seeing my self about to have sex with someone in a hotel, funny thing is I always remember same hotels or building for sex and also see same faces too
Sex is a harvest ritual. Its like a judge beating up people in hell. A judge over the dead.. Thats the sex ritual. And hot-el represents fallen powerful entity in affliction. And so you having sex in a hotel means you are the judge over a fallen powerful entity. Now the fact that its a dream means this may be a wish of yours but its not a reality. which may explain why you have the name emperors version lol

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by franashi(f): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
I dreamt about being in a market and wanted to buy yams.the woman said she will sell the whole six yams to me but I ended buying just 3 because the six were too much and I don't need that much. Please what does it mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Gforce2015:
I dreamt about seeing myself swimming in a pool of water.
Swimming in a pool of water means ascending above everyone around you spiritually
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Bambi199:
My sister called to warn me she had a dream saying we were trying and I was warned not to give out my passport. We to Onisha and this guy came to the window and asked for my passport, my sister said but you have been warn don’t give him.

I told her to claim down , gave the guy my passport and the next thing he started running. We pursue him , he ran to a house and locked himself. We waited for a long time. Finally he came out and we attacked he, she bite him and he started bleeding finally we collected the passport and she woke up.
Thank you.
this dream means the devil came to steal your spiritual journey and cause spiritual stagnation and he succeeded for a while but you eventually overcame the devil
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Incandescent:
did you cancel the dream you wrote ?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Melonny:
Let me just drop mine.. It kinda funny tho. The truth is I have been trying to get a new job as I am not happy with my present job.
I saw myself at an interview and the process is that all candidates must write a test cum an Interview. It appeared that I was very qualified for the job, maybe over-qualified. It appeared I was negotiating with the HR personnel about having an interview directly without writing the test.
I think I had a glimpse into room of the interview but I cannot remember doing the interview. I thought the HR personnel was pretty and I think we dated afterwards.
means you are going through trials that you eventually overcame and found yourself at the top of the foodchain
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2020
cleatoris:
I hardly remember my dreams. What does that mean? It scares me a lot.
means spiritual stagnation of some sorts
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2020
emperorsversion:

knowing you are dreaming and waking yourself up from it can mean someone whose luna determination is greater than their spiritual determination meaning someone who is more in tune with the material world. Someone who is somewhat carnal. Someone who desires worldly fruits more than spiritual fruits
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by DopeChick(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Hello Sir,
I have this one dream I have been dreaming since I became an adult and start living on my own with my nuclear family. My old man was a soldier and growing up, we lived in different homes inside different barracks in different states. But I keep seeing myself in this particular house we stayed for about two years in Ikeja cantonment where I did my last two years of high school. I always return to that house with my Dad and Step Mum still acting as my parents. I mean, I could be a grown up with cars and children and maybe even moving with big political figures but when I say I want go home it is that particular house I enter and my Dad and stepmum still act as my parents. I could even be abroad and when vI want to go to my house in that abroad, I find myself in the same house with the same people. I am always worried when I wake up cause I feel I should not be having my Dad and Step Mum still bossing me. Meanwhile. I had a hell of a life as a kid as Mum died at my age 6, so Step Mum and Dad made life traumatic on Earth for me until I left home after high school and this is been 20 years after. Both are still alive and in the Village but I wish I could stop having that dream.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2020
franashi:
I dreamt about being in a market and wanted to buy yams.the woman said she will sell the whole six yams to me but I ended buying just 3 because the six were too much and I don't need that much. Please what does it mean?
being in a mar-ket is being in spiritual death. to buy yam ( yam means spiritual destruction ) and she was going to sell you six but you end up buying three - well its good you didnt buy the 6 because that would mean your fate is sealed in spiritual destruction as this will be what you will harvest if you buy the 6 but buying the 3 means it can go either way meaning there is a chance that that spiritual destruction is removed. Remember that we are our spirit and not our flesh. the flesh is just a housing and so the spirit is our identity and this is why most of these dreams are about spirits because thats who you really are
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Bambi199:
This particular dream has been disturbing. I have had it five times in 5years. The first was where my husband got a woman pregnant, she caused so much trouble that he kept on apologizing saying he did not know.

your husband represents your spiritual powers and so you lost your spiritual powers by dabbling in other philosophies and doctrines that is not in line with the philosophies and doctrines that create universal-harmony. and the bad ways you were indulged in is the other woman and your bad ways got her pregnant and you did this while having spiritual superiority and powers ( represented by husband ) . And the husband apologising to you is the internal battle within your spirit conflicted and remorseful about how the spiritual power was lost.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Bambi199:

The second he was getting married to a heavily pregnant woman in his village church. Please not I recognize my husband but not the woman and it has been around that.

a village church represents a hellish low state in life. The husband is your spiritual power. and a heavily pregnant woman is a collection of evil deeds accumulated. So putting it all together it means you lost your spiritual power because of an accumulation of evil deeds and now you are in a hellish low state in life spiritually.
wow this dream is full of symbolism.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2020
Bambi199:

The last one was when this particular woman was been swept out from the village in a scenario that looked like she stole( This particular woman I know/recognize the face). I have prayed and fasted. Thank you.
So the particular woman from the previous dreams who is representing ' a collection of evil deeds ' is swept out from the village means ' the spiritual death that resulted from the accumulation of evil deeds has made this person a nobody. Before ( in past life this person may have been a king over a kingdom but now in this life is reincarnated to be a housewife whose husband controls everything etc etc ) And so this type of dream is usually the manifestation in this life of past life deeds. So it appears if this is about you, in past life you were a powerful king over a nation but because of accumulated evil deeds now you are reincarnated in this life to be under a man and with no power. This is what is happening because the dream you are having in series and you said you have had it 5 times now so this is what the situation is. And so you being a wife to a man in this life as opposed to the king of a nation in past life is ' the pregnant woman being swept out of the village '

ITS A POWERFUL DREAM OF PAST LIFE DEJAVOUS YOUR PAST LIFE FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYE IN THIS LIFE BUT IN SYMBOLIC CODES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
hmm

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
DopeChick:
Hello Sir,
I have this one dream I have been dreaming since I became an adult and start living on my own with my nuclear family. My old man was a soldier and growing up, we lived in different homes inside different barracks in different states. But I keep seeing myself in this particular house we stayed for about two years in Ikeja cantonment where I did my last two years of high school. I always return to that house with my Dad and Step Mum still acting as my parents. I mean, I could be a grown up with cars and children and maybe even moving with big political figures but when I say I want go home it is that particular house I enter and my Dad and stepmum still act as my parents. I could even be abroad and when vI want to go to my house in that abroad, I find myself in the same house with the same people. I am always worried when I wake up cause I feel I should not be having my Dad and Step Mum still bossing me. Meanwhile. I had a hell of a life as a kid as Mum died at my age 6, so Step Mum and Dad made life traumatic on Earth for me until I left home after high school and this is been 20 years after. Both are still alive and in the Village but I wish I could stop having that dream.
So this is a trinity of you, your Old man, your mother who died at age 6 who represents your source who was taken in a harvest at age 6 and so your dad represents spiritual power which has left you which you are your mum when she died at age 6. This spiritual power makes you a soldier because if God be for you who can be against you ? which is why he was presented in 3D life as a soldier. And so now this spiritual power has been given to another fallen entity in the form of a woman which is your stepmum and so your stepmum represents like the new superpower or ruler if you will. She is the one with the power now and the power is represented by your dad being beside her, while you now represent the powerless. And you keep going back to that house in ikeja under the rulership of your stepmom and dad because Ikeja represents a point of takeoff for someone in a low state. This is why ikeja has 2 airports where aeroplanes take off from. it is spiritually a place of takeoff. a place where spirits are brought to die after being in heaven and a place where dead spirits rise up to heaven. and so you returning to this place in ikeja with the new ruler ( your stepmom and her power represented by your dad ) means you are in a transitional phase in your spiritual life and since you are already down and divorced from your power, then this must mean the transition is from a place of no power to a place of power. you are about to take off. to acquire power. and these recurring dreams are informing your spirit that it takes off time
VERY AMAZING DREAM IF I MAY SAY. I HAD TO DIG A BUT DEEPER INTO THE SPIRITUAL ARCHIVES TO DECODE THIS ONE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.