Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26536 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by DopeChick(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Many thanks Sir. The part that got confused is when you said my Mum's death was an harvest, like she was harvested...by who? and why?

lekki1444:
So this is a trinity of you, your Old man, your mother who died at age 6 who represents your source who was taken in a harvest at age 6 and so your dad represents spiritual power which has left you which you are your mum when she died at age 6. This spiritual power makes you a soldier because if God be for you who can be against you ? which is why he was presented in 3D life as a soldier. And so now this spiritual power has been given to another fallen entity in the form of a woman which is your stepmum and so your stepmum represents like the new superpower or ruler if you will. She is the one with the power now and the power is represented by your dad being beside her, while you now represent the powerless. And you keep going back to that house in ikeja under the rulership of your stepmom and dad because Ikeja represents a point of takeoff for someone in a low state. This is why ikeja has 2 airports where aeroplanes take off from. it is spiritually a place of takeoff. a place where spirits are brought to die after being in heaven and a place where dead spirits rise up to heaven. and so you returning to this place in ikeja with the new ruler ( your stepmom and her power represented by your dad ) means you are in a transitional phase in your spiritual life and since you are already down and divorced from your power, then this must mean the transition is from a place of no power to a place of power. you are about to take off. to acquire power. and these recurring dreams are informing your spirit that it takes off time
VERY AMAZING DREAM IF I MAY SAY. I HAD TO DIG A BUT DEEPER INTO THE SPIRITUAL ARCHIVES TO DECODE THIS ONE
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ayomilore: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Flying in the dream. What does it mean?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
DopeChick:

Many thanks Sir. The part that got confused is when you said my Mum's death was an harvest, like she was harvested...by who? and why?

Harvested by the gods so she can be used to tell a story and then that story will be brought to me to interpret. The story of what happened in your family is a universal archetype story that has been told in mythology numerous times. your dad is Perseus who is married to your mum who is Andromeda and then Andromeda dies and is tied to a rock while Perseus then moves on to marry Queen Cassiopeia. Its a universal archetype story of which mythologies have been written about and you happen to be one of the families chosen to act out the archetype based on whatever karmic debt each member of your family is carrying. Remember God says I have built my stories in the heavens and found my troops in the earth meaning many archetype stories will be told through human lives. you happen to be in a family whose story is an archetype story

AMOS 9 VS 6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; : The LORD is his name.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Vanwhizyy: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
I dreamt of my mother bathing me.. pls what does it mean??
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Baloranking(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
1st) A lady was ontop of me wearing something like plaster covering from her head to her chest, she then said I should remove it then I saw her face she was very beautiful then we had sexangry this happened 2nights ago,I've been restless since then.

2nd) this happened last night there was a competition going on then someguys were like there's this particular player that won't win at all after an argument we agreed to place a bet of #500 then I placed mine on the guy people said wouldn't win amount #500
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Vanwhizyy:
I dreamt of my mother bathing me.. pls what does it mean??
It means you are being ressurected
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
ayomilore:

Flying in the dream. What does it mean?
in a high and mighty position
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Baloranking:
1st) A lady was ontop of me wearing something like plaster covering from her head to her chest, she then said I should remove it then I saw her face she was very beautiful then we had sexangry this happened 2nights ago,I've been restless since then.

2nd) this happened last night there was a competition going on then someguys were like there's this particular player that won't win at all after an argument we agreed to place a bet of #500 then I placed mine on the guy people said wouldn't win amount #500
sex with mummified plaster covered lady is spiritual death
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Baloranking(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
lekki1444:
sex with mummified plaster covered lady is spiritual death

What should I do
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ayomilore: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
lekki1444:
in a high and mighty position

Thanks. More grace IJN.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Baloranking:

What should I do
get a white piece of paper and with a black pen draw these two symbols attached. Then sprinkle sea salt on the symbols and then burn the piece of paper with the sea salt and the symbols. After the ritual treat all humans with respect and dignity

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
ayomilore:

Thanks. More grace IJN.
Thank you Sir
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Baloranking(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
lekki1444:
get a white piece of paper and with a black pen draw these two symbols attached. Then sprinkle sea salt on the symbols and then burn the piece of paper with the sea salt and the symbols. After the ritual treat all humans with respect and dignity

Thank you very much I'll try this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please can you help with this
My mum cooked beans, served everybody well but underserved me bcoz they wanted to manage the rest for lunch, I complained and told her I'd prefer to buy the food outside than eat the small thing she served. She agreed and gave me money. I searched various canteens but they didn't have it. The last place I searched was a canteen where people are having bible studies, I recognized a street girl(muslim) among them. I left there immediately bcoz they've not cooked yet, then I woke.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nephilim: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Weird Mehn! Weird lolz.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nephilim:
Weird Mehn! Weird lolz.
LOL whats weird bro ?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
lekki1444:
LOL whats weird bro ?

Can you help pls?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jideprinz:
Please can you help with this
My mum cooked beans, served everybody well but underserved me bcoz they wanted to manage the rest for lunch, I complained and told her I'd prefer to buy the food outside than eat the small thing she served. She agreed and gave me money. I searched various canteens but they didn't have it. The last place I searched was a canteen where people are having bible studies, I recognized a street girl(muslim) among them. I left there immediately bcoz they've not cooked yet, then I woke.
So eating beans is a ' Rulership' ritual. Its a ritual suggesting those eating the beans are in a position of power to judge the walking dead. Now you have not been found worthy to have such power and so you must go on a purification ritual to get these powers. and the last place you searched is where people are being purified in hell. Canteen represents hell in the spiritual realm. and the bible studies represents slowly ascending spiritually under purification in hell. And you recognised a girl who is you looking at yourself under bondage. a muslim girl represents a powerless person under spiritual bondage. And so you see yourself powerless going through affliction and ascension in hell and it is not time for you to get the powers yet because another empire or person has the powers that is to be given to you and this is represented by they have not yet cooked the beans yet. AND THERE YOU GO

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jideprinz:

Can you help pls?
I have look above
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
lekki1444:
So eating beans is a ' Rulership' ritual. Its a ritual suggesting those eating the beans are in a position of power to judge the walking dead. Now you have not been found worthy to have such power and so you must go on a purification ritual to get these powers. and the last place you searched is where people are being purified in hell. Canteen represents hell in the spiritual realm. and the bible studies is slowly ascending spiritually under purification in hell. And you recognised a girl who is you looking at yourself under bondage. a muslim girl represents a powerless person under spiritual bondage. And so you see yourself powerless going through affliction and ascension in hell and it is not time for you to get the powers yet because another empire or person has the powers that is to be given to you and this is represented by they have not yet cooked the beans yet. AND THERE YOU GO

Thanks sir... but I must confess that I dont understand completely
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jideprinz:

think about it. meditate on what i wrote. you will get it
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jideprinz:

in lay mans terms ? you are not ready for power but you are being prepared for power
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
lekki1444:
think about it. meditate on what i wrote. you will get it

Thanks sir.... I will work on it. God bless you
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
lekki1444:
in lay mans terms ? you are not ready for power but you are being prepared for power

Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jideprinz:

Thanks sir.... I will work on it. God bless you

lekki1444:

Thats what it means brother

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Frenchkiss564: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks for the good work OP. May God continue to strengthen you.

I once dreamt that I was working as a cleaner in a popular king's palace. (The king is very popular in Nigeria). While sweeping close to his throne I was shy to tell him to raise his legs up, so I summoned his PA who delivered my message to him. He later told his PA that he really likes me.

Please note, I am a well educated professional who is not supposed to work as a cleaner. (I'm sorry if it sounds like bragging, I don't want to mention the profession because I want to remain anonymous)

Much regards
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frenchkiss564:

Much regards
Thank you. Much apprecciated have you read most of the thread and what do you think ? give me feedback on what you think. I will decode yours now
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frenchkiss564:

I once dreamt that I was working as a cleaner in a popular king's palace. (The king is very popular in Nigeria). While sweeping close to his throne I was shy to tell him to raise his legs up, so I summoned his PA who delivered my message to him. He later told his PA that he really likes me.

Please note, I am a well educated professional who is not supposed to work as a cleaner. (I'm sorry if it sounds like bragging, I don't want to mention the profession because I want to remain anonymous)

Much regards
well working as a cleaner in a kings palace represents a Daniel like person full of wisdom because a cleaner makes the place clean and clear meaning someone who decodes esoteric wisdom that the king cant decode. and you getting the message to him to raise his leg but you were shy about it means you are wary of his authority but still in getting him to raise his leg means you are the reason why he lost his position on top because raising his leg means he has lost his power and position and you have usurped that power and position because of your wisdom and then he really likes you because you have the wisdom of God in you and if God be for you who can be against you ? So basically your dream is a rehash of the biblical story of Daniel and Joseph but told in a unique way through your dream. Now this particular dream may not necessarily be about you as much as it is a message of the times we are livving in as the Daniels of this generation are being raised up who will usurp the current world powers. If you are spiritually aware you will notice the globe is in a huge transition now and you will notice there are esoteric wizards being raised up amongst us who can interpret dreams and read the spiritual world and read the spirits in people as well as the spirit of the times we are living in as well as the spiritual reason behind every occurrence on earth And so you are dreaming about the times we are living in. The transition phase. The rise of the Josephs and Daniels and the fall of the Pharaohs and Nebuchadnezzars
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
thank you all for your participation. i will take feedbacks but no more dreams

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ogyunging(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
For real?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:29am On Jun 10, 2020
ogyunging:
For real?
you were enjoying it ? Am just not getting enough Feedbacks to inspire my continuation.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Pls dont close d tread yet, I dreamt a similar dream to yesterday's beans
But this happened in a church not a canteen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.