Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26539 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by dingbang(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
dollyjoy:
Good morning.

Last night I had a dream. In that dream, I can't remember what I did but I died. It was so real! I couldn't move my hands or legs, my heart stopped breathing, I was trying to scream but no one could hear me.

I am confused. what is the meaning of that?
watsup, you pm'd, hope no wahala.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nephilim: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
LOL whats weird bro ?
LOLZ! Your interpretation is weird Mehn! Just that it makes some sense sha grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nephilim: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Jideprinz:
Pls dont close d tread yet, I dreamt a similar dream to yesterday's beans
But this happened in a church not a canteen
Mr. Beans eater, fúck it off! hahaha lolz
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Nephilim:
LOLZ! Your interpretation is weird Mehn! Just that it makes some sense sha grin
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
hahaha grin grin grin

Pls kindly help with this last one.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ogyunging(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
you were enjoying it ? Am just not getting enough Feedbacks to inspire my continuation.

I understand you, it could be discouraging sometimes. I just stumbled on the thread, felt left out. How can i contact you?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jideprinz:

Pls kindly help with this last one.
Which last one bro ? i dont see it
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
ogyunging:

I understand you, it could be discouraging sometimes. I just stumbled on the thread, felt left out. How can i contact you?
check my blog on my signature and send me a message in one of the article comment section and we will exchange details
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
Which last one bro ? i dont see it
I dreamt I was in a big church (my aunt's), we were having a feast. I left the feast to do something which I cant remember and when I got back, everyone has been served jollof rice with two big chicken each. So for being late I was served jollof rice with one chicken. I complained and my friend in the dream sitting beside me bribed(with money) the caterer to serve me with two chicken, instead he served me with two chicken legs. I returned to my seat very unhappy and displeased.

It looks like yesterday's dream, but different dimensions.
I could not tell anyone here because I might be laughed at.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jideprinz:

I dreamt I was in a big church (my aunt's), we were having a feast. I left the feast to do something which I cant remember and when I got back, everyone has been served jollof rice with two big chicken each. So for being late I was served jollof rice with one chicken. I complained and my friend in the dream sitting beside me bribed(with money) the caterer to serve me with two chicken, instead he served me with two chicken legs. I returned to my seat very unhappy and displeased.

It looks like yesterday's dream, but different dimensions.
I could not tell anyone here because I might be laughed at.
haha bro it is the same dream but told in a different way. That is confirmation of the first dream. And this fact that it is re-confirmed means you should take the decoding of the first dream VERY SERIOUSLY. you are in spiritual bondage and some form of affliction to prepare you for future power and you are not ready yet. Remember us when you are on top bro. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by RSAV: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good day OP. I just stumbled on this thread. I had a dream last night / this morning. Please help shed more light on it.

I saw myself lying on the floor in my living room with some disgusting dirt flowing by me towards the door.

I tried to clean the dirt with a tissue paper but while I was doing (or about to start) the cleaning, a female neighbor of mine rushed to my door. She wanted to come in, she began hitting hard on the door, I immediately locked the door from inside.

She then went to my window, that's when I saw her face, she was sweaty and groaning in great pain.

I woke up and prayed against any evil within my compound and slept back.

Later, I had another dream, or maybe a continuation of the first, where I saw myself and some members of my family. We were inspecting a new apartment to rent, the place I saw is different from where I currently live, though I've concluded plans to move to another apartment within the same compound very soon. In this dream, the apartment we were checking was upstairs with wide stairs.
I also saw that there was a car Mart in front of the house. I then told my wife in the dream that we can also buy a car from that Mart and maybe pay in installments.

That's the much I can remember.

I await your insight.

Thanks.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
haha bro it is the same dream but told in a different way. That is confirmation of the first dream. And this fact that it is re-confirmed means you should take the decoding of the first dream VERY SERIOUSLY. you are in spiritual bondage and some form of affliction to prepare you for future power and you are not ready yet. Remember us when you are on top bro. grin grin

Thanks sir.
Is there any way I could contact you outside of nairaland??
I'd so much appreciate
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jideprinz:

Thanks sir.
Is there any way I could contact you outside of nairaland??
I'd so much appreciate
Check my blog out on the signature page and send a comment

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
Check my blog out on the signature page and send a comment
Okay thanks sir
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
okay
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
lekki1444:
Huh? Which top? That guy need serious prayers against stagnancy and misfortune. Even with help from "his friend" he still didn't get what he deserved.

See no let me talk much make I no send panic for the guy body. But if he knows what's best for him he should seek real spiritual intervention. He should start praying. God answers prayers
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ariza:
Huh? Which top? That guy need serious prayers against stagnancy and misfortune. Even with help from "his friend" he still didn't get what he deserved.

See no let me talk much make I no send panic for the guy body. But if he knows what's best for him he should seek real spiritual intervention. He should start praying. God answers prayers

lekki1444:
So eating beans is a ' Rulership' ritual. Its a ritual suggesting those eating the beans are in a position of power to judge the walking dead. Now you have not been found worthy to have such power and so you must go on a purification ritual to get these powers. and the last place you searched is where people are being purified in hell. Canteen represents hell in the spiritual realm. and the bible studies represents slowly ascending spiritually under purification in hell. And you recognised a girl who is you looking at yourself under bondage. a muslim girl represents a powerless person under spiritual bondage. And so you see yourself powerless going through affliction and ascension in hell and it is not time for you to get the powers yet because another empire or person has the powers that is to be given to you and this is represented by they have not yet cooked the beans yet. AND THERE YOU GO
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by cleatoris: 6:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Good morning sir.
This morning, I dreamt that I was late for a travel, so I walked down the express road with a lady to get a vehicle. (It's unclear wether she is a relative or not). When we got to the road, we saw that a very giant tree has fallen on the road stretching from the beginning to the end, falling other smaller trees along with it and causing so much destruction. Another tree also fell at the end of this giant tree, on the same road.
I met people clearing the road, cutting the stem from the road and others making alternative route. I heard that many lives were lost in the accident but I was very afraid to look at the corpses and the damaged vehicles.

After walking past the end of the long destruction on the road, continuing my journey with the lady, a guy who seemed to be a friend rushed towards me telling me that he has been looking for me. He kept begging me to give him 50 naira to buy food and eat. But the lady traveling with me warned me not to give him any money. The guy kept pestering me to the extent that I became afraid and started running away from him. But I could not run fast. He always caught up with me, begging seriously. It was like he rode a bicycle.
lekki1444:

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Mouthpis(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Nooil:

Her spirit husband is using your face. How is your finances? Dwindling or appreciating?

Just seeing your response.

I have been trying to open a business since January this year but, up till now I don't know why I just can't.

And I really love this lady.

I am so confuse right now cos she made it looked like I have taken her name somewhere for diabolical whatever.

She is even scared of coming to my house now.

We started having issues over minor disagreement these days.

Am just sick and tired of the whole thing
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ayomilore: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Saw a lost Cutlass i pick it, on my way back saw additional Cutlass and a hoe which I also picked.

Thanks sir.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mouthpis:

Just seeing your response.

I have been trying to open a business since January this year but, up till now I don't know why I just can't.

And I really love this lady.

I am so confuse right now cos she made it looked like I have taken her name somewhere for diabolical whatever.

She is even scared of coming to my house now.

We started having issues over minor disagreement these days.

Am just sick and tired of the whole thing

She has a very strong spirit husband. The spirit husband is using your face because she loves you. He wants her to break up with you herself.

If you're not spiritually strong, I'll advise you to leave her. Many men have died because of this battle. Tell her to go and deliver herself. She needs a strong man of God to deliver and prophesy into her life. If she doesn't do it early, it will prevent her from marrying.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Flamingo19: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good afternoon. I stumbled on this thread yesterday. I wish I found it earlier.

Last night/early this morning, I dreamt that I was in a place like a hostel. I was sharing a room with a number of people, I can't remember how many but I know some of the boys in real life. In fact, most of the people I saw in the dream are people I know but I hardly talk to. I saw a Nollywood actor too. In the dream, I didn't want to stay in the room with the boys so I was walking up and down the hostel just to avoid staying in the room with them. I saw my mother too. The dream was scattered. I always have weird dreams.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by craleonic: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
So many gullible people on this thread, some of whom will be taken advantage of by the so called dream-interpreter.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by austine4real(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

I had a dream last night

I had sex in the dream with a stranger

When I woke up my boxers was wet with sper.ms .

What does that mean??
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by craleonic: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
lekki1444:
so only you drop 5 dreams ? pick the one that is most important to you and i will do that one or if you want me to do all 5 you go drop something. I cannot come and go and kill myself .

Lol.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by craleonic: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
lekki1444:
If you have been blessed by the oracles dream interpretation, drop a donation to show your appreciation. zenith bank 2263961687

���
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Mouthpis(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nooil:

She has a very strong spirit husband. The spirit husband is using your face because she loves you. He wants her to break up with you herself.

If you're not spiritually strong, I'll advise you to leave her. Many men have died because of this battle. Tell her to go and deliver herself. She needs a strong man of God to deliver and prophesy into her life. If she doesn't do it early, it will prevent her from marrying.

Advise me on what I could do to help. I too have been in too many relationships. What do you think we can do pls?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mouthpis:

Advise me on what I could do to help. I too have been in too many relationships. What do you think we can do pls?

You just have to keep fasting and praying. Draw closer to God. If you're still committing fornication, you had better stop.

You can go with her to the deliverance if you love her so much. Though I won't advise you to just go to a church and join the deliverance prayers.

Start with a personal deliverance, fast and pray, three days to a week (my cousin fasted for seven days, no food or water). Use Bible scriptures like Isaiah 10:27 and Obadiah 1:17 to pray. Then after this, locate a strong man of God to pray for you and prophesy into your life.

Joining a general deliverance prayer like the one they do at MFM might not make much difference.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by daniddan1999: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2020
A friend of mine who had a fling which was his first sex and last ever but barely last 2mins, keeps having sex with the lady in concern in dreams . It started gradually let say once a week but later became a norm every night which always leads to wet pants, he changes his boxers 2 to 3 times a night sometimes the dreams occur in the day time when he sleep. I urge him to pray for forgiveness and forget about it which he did but the whole issue started again after like a month or few weeks. Pls what could be wrong
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Ajaerof: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Seeing Nig Celebrity's in the dream means what plz?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ariza:

Nawa oh..
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jideprinz:

Nawa oh..
Stick to what I told you bro. A trial is happening with you but it is a trial for a breakthrough not a trial for destruction. The fact that you were given money suggests you will work for your breakthrough. So there is a breakthrough after the affliction. on a side note give me your date of birth so i can discern your spirit through your star placements at birth

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.