Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72067 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Mrpojj(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
What you guys and birthday celebration sef
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 11:31pm On May 27, 2020
prettysassygirl:

I like the fact that you broke up with him because he has no vision. Mehn u can't even begin to imagine the trauma you would go through in marriage with a lazy ,arrogant and vision less man. The other reason is a totally different ball game. Girl you need to reset your brain, you being in a relationship doesn't mean u must earn money from your partner. Entitlement mentality is something we Nigerian girls should get rid of. You are not his responsibility.
If he wants to give you money on your birthday,its totally fine, but it has to be his decision and not a demand from you. Did you buy anything for him on his birthday? When did love turn to meal ticket and poverty alleviation program? Please change your mindset and be an independent lady.
I will never regret asking my boyfriend for money . For a year I hvnt really asked him for anything, n he didn’t use he’s senses! So I shouldn’t ask , to clear all doubt. I hv heard you .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2020
Lamanii22:

A girl would reciprocate.... I feel like every Nigerian guy is at war with all the Nigerian women lol.... Cause y'all cannot air your opinion without hurling some demeaning words towards the female gender... I think it is rather childish....

The pussy is not just a thing... She's putting herself at risks too... Infections, STDs even her spiritual life....

Nonsense talk
When it comes to money, all you girls talk abt is ur stinking pussy.

STD...

So the guy is not prone to those right??

Nah baby mama I go still get las las

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Slynation(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
Maybe you just want to receive bashing here and I'm sure you will surely receive what you asked for...grin Because i just can't imagine how Covid-19 ia ravaging the world and all you care for is to collect money from your jobless boyfriend....You are so shameless for voicing this hokum on NL..... He has no vision, yet you want to drain the little he doesn't even have, you both are perfect for each other by the way

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by James4bright(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are a SIMP.. not because of this discourse but because of the bolded

I'm no SIMP man. Lol
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by pocohantas(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
u are not dating him , I am. u speak base on ur own relationship and life in general , But I bet u can’t deal with my boyfriend for even 6months . But yes o find faults . I shouldn’t tell my boyfriend what I want for my birthday! Someone who hasn't given be nothing for a year, and still didn’t use his mind ?? Nah I don’t agree with ur perspective.

I can’t even date your boyfriend, let alone deal with him for 6mths. I must commend you for that one. I am an unrepentant gold digger and I can’t relate to this.

Anyway, stop expecting. If he has sense, you wouldn’t need to EXPECT.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=90032055][/quote]

"I didn't say she should reciprocate the sex... Sex should be
consensual.... Reciprocate gestures is what I mean...."

i knew from the start you meant "gestures".

buhh some ladies do choose to reciprocate those gestures with sex.

only few ladies do think out of the box to reciprocate in unique ways other than sex.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ogbs2020love: 11:33pm On May 27, 2020
Do not leave him , encourage him to work on his mind
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Stefenijoan002(f): 11:33pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=kalex0 post=90031821]

Nobody here will ever advise his sister to be a liability.

Get that to your fucking skull [/quote from this I sensed you re trouble urself so plz don't infest it on me coz if ur sis or girl is a liability you don't see others as such.people like you're the reason why guys re becoming lazy n it's a shame if only ur girl knowns what you think of her as a liability trust me she we run as fast as her leg can go .just imagine your mind set at this ur level .I advice you go get something busy with trust me it will help u n you won't be seeing everyone as a liability to you.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Cowbell521: 11:33pm On May 27, 2020
James4bright:

You seem like a really cool girl. Don't listen to those random guys making you look like a gold digger. That dude isn't serious about his life, let him be.

I wish I had a girl who really cared about my career that much.
World toaster. Ur wishes go come and ur eyes go open.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=90032055][/quote]

"I didn't say she should reciprocate the sex... Sex should be
consensual.... Reciprocate gestures is what I mean...."

i knew from the start you meant "gestures".

buhh some ladies do choose to reciprocate those gestures with just s*x.

only few ladies do think out of the box to reciprocate in unique ways other than s*x.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by makydebbie(f): 11:34pm On May 27, 2020
Ishilove:

E taya person

Wahala dey oo.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by oluplus(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??
He's not under any obligations to give you money on your birthday, though courtesy demands that he should give a gift but not necessarily money. I will advise you to stop asking him for money. Let him give you willingly.

I am bothered about the second issue of having no vision. You can take on decision based on this, but not the money matter.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Stefenijoan002 post=90032164][/quote]

Entitlement mentality

If I want to give , I give.

No lady will ever force me to do that

Ok??!!!!
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Cowbell521: 11:37pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
abi ? Thanks
keep saying thank U to pipu wey dey decieve U.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by steveekeoma(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2020
U DID THE RIGHT THING. I WISH I'VE SEEN A GIRL THAT CARE ABOUT MY CAREER. NNE! JUST MOVE ON FORGET THAT GUY THAT THINKS LIFE IS A BED OF ROSES. U'VE DONE UR PART.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by sakabien: 11:37pm On May 27, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Since you're working take care of yourself, He's neither your father nor your husband.
It's better you change the notion that someone you're dating owes you a financial responsibility.
Sister he doesn't owe you a dime.
Please let her know...
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
I will never regret asking my boyfriend for money . For a year I hvnt really asked him for anything, n he didn’t use he’s senses! So I shouldn’t ask , to clear all doubt. I hv heard you .
You don't demand money from someone who is broke and without a job. If he decides to give to you willingly, that's cool, but demanding from him in that state is a big NO.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Oluwainnie(f): 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

Focus on yourself.

Build a better future with longrich.

Happy Birthday in advance
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
You don't demand money from someone who is broke and without a job. If he decides to give to you willingly, that's cool, but demanding from him in that state is a big NO. That's why this isn't just about him, it's also about you. You don't see what you're doing wrong, and that's a problem.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AABBIIMM(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
Spaceclenzy1:
Instead of Help him build himself ur here derailing a guy u said to be faithful on.. Bcoz he didn't send u money on ur birthday and u said to be working yet u didn't send him on his own birthday.... U must be an Ungratfull Human being
That's an unbiased judgement from a heart of good conscience. Entitlement mentality is their problem yet they neglect their main purpose which is to be a "help meet".
She should look for ways to help him instead of bringing out his weakness for all to see and leaving him.
That's why she's supposed to be a helper.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by STENON(f): 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
nope , he does not do jack for me , not a single thing . This is the first time since almost a year I am asking him for money. He has chosen not to give , n I hv chosen to break up and focus on myself continue paying my bills without him .
You have done the best thing. Break up, pay your Bills, Focus more on your life, Have a good savings, I mean save enough money.

Take yourself out for birthday shopping, enjoy and live a happy life. Surely, a good man will locate you soon.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 11:39pm On May 27, 2020
ume1000:
why must you decide who he associate with
Only control freaks posses such attributes

Maybe one day you would say you don't like his brother
I never decided, I only stated I didn’t like that his particular friend , for many good reasons. They r still friends till now .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Stefenijoan002(f): 11:40pm On May 27, 2020
kalex0:

Entitlement mentality

If I want to give , I give.

No lady will ever force me to do that

Ok??!!!!
that's your Biz coz I simple do not care what u do with ur girls or your money .only said don't generalized things.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lamanii22(f): 11:40pm On May 27, 2020
kalex0:

Nonsense talk
When it comes to money, all you girls talk abt is ur stinking pussy.

STD...

So the guy is not prone to those right??

Nah baby mama I go still get las las

Whatever you wish for yourself.... Pussy is not just a thing too, it is mostly at risk cause it's way too sensitive... The VJ can be infected and there won't be signs... The VJ suffers the more... The tightness wouldn't be there and all that but the penis never changes.... Y'all should treat your woman right and not just decide to be stingy and calling it "being smart"...

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Dorlarphor10: 11:40pm On May 27, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
Times are hard, it's not easy for a guy to stand on his fit after NYSC.

The Choice is yours, stay or leave it doesn't matter.

It's just experience that you need

���, Stay or leave it doesn't matter
O boi, you finish am

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by CsRockefeller(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
Lol. Money wahala every where, d abundance of it still lead d first man to his doom.

If I say I have finally understood this world then I lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Chris2863(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
I'm not surprised reading this trash because this is Yoruba babes for you, very shameful zeds always depending on boys even for pad... Aunty go get life please

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lamanii22(f): 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Hi Lamani! I've seen many of your comments on NL and I must say that you seem to be a really nice and sensible lady [seem to be, because I haven't met you in person]. If this is who you really are, then I think that's a gem-like feature you got there. I just felt I needed to compliment you. Take care. smiley

Awwwwn this really made my night... Thank you so much... Take care too smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by greatseed: 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??
Your impatience might make you regret the manner & excuse for breaking up with him.

If you had said you caught him cheating, it is more tenable. Anyway time will tell
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by princessyere1(f): 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
Ladylite:

Wow, you have really suffered.
But are you sure you don't have low self esteem?

For you to cope and continue with a burden of a man, with a man who is proud enough not to hustle.

Babe, you should really study more books on relationship so you know that you are not in one, you are in a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't waste your time. Walk away, he may blow later or become rich... It does not matter. Go and watch the movie ACRIMONY... Then you will receive sense.

You are in a relationship with Covid19 in human form. Pls have self respect enough to leave and stay single till you meet a man that complements you.
hahaha you are on point

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Curviest African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.