Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72102 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Judolisco(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2020
Paxie55:

My problem isn't his birthday money. Nothing concern me on how a broke boy decides to spend his #1 or 10kobo lol.
My issue with him is his visionless attitude and laziness. Why are you guys not seeing that? Is it only birthday money you guys are seeing? No wonder some people said it's only senile people that full this section.
then your topic is derailing now.. U said stingy boyfriend
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Larrykaysail(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
go get urself a job and be independent , a boyfriend is not ATM. I hate to hear word stingy,

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:00am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=kalex0 post=90032600]

I'm glad that you are working.

If a guy doesn't spend on u, that shouldn't be a problem.

U your money to take care of yourself, is that too much to ask for

I'm broke right?
It is well

Nobody owe u any shit

Get that to ur fucking skull(I'm repeating that again)[/quote the saying is true that broke guys are troublesome n talks to much I just confirmed now !you too let it sink into your fucking skull that's if it's still intact

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by mkoabiola: 12:01am On May 28, 2020
All these liability gals will always suits story.

Go n huzzle
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nonsoboy4life(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2020
prettysassygirl:

I like the fact that you broke up with him because he has no vision. Mehn u can't even begin to imagine the trauma you would go through in marriage with a lazy ,arrogant and vision less man. The other reason is a totally different ball game. Girl you need to reset your brain, you being in a relationship doesn't mean u must earn money from your partner. Entitlement mentality is something we Nigerian girls should get rid of. You are not his responsibility.
If he wants to give you money on your birthday,its totally fine, but it has to be his decision and not a demand from you. Did you buy anything for him on his birthday? When did love turn to meal ticket and poverty alleviation program? Please change your mindset and be an independent lady.
I'm seriously searching for your kind of lady... Kudos
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by 1miccza: 12:03am On May 28, 2020
Wetin concern us na we be your boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by drjoshua91: 12:03am On May 28, 2020
The day Nigerian unmarried Ladies start looking up to their fathers for their financial needs or take up jobs to support themselves, and keep aids from boyfriends at the friendship level and see sexual involvements as being mutual and not a sort of Sacrifice that requires monetary compensations, will be the same day they will gain total freedom from abuses and heartaches.

I can remember sometime ago in school when a female friend tried compelling me into buying her a reading table when she also knew I hadn't one myself and was in need of a table too. The funny thing was, her family was bouyant enough to have given her money for the table and maybe for even mine if she wanted.

I've come to understand that great greed resides in the hearts of the Women Folks.

7 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:04am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Stefenijoan002 post=90032649][/quote]never said any one owns me anything .now I see you just jump into trend without reading comment very well its a shame to you .coz I remember vividly there was no place I said anyone owns me anything.as a matter of fact I work for myself not even depending on my parents whatever .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:04am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

Both of you are mixmatch, you said he doesn't care about his vision and you are a lady with entitlement mentality.

I am suspecting that his career talk is a cover up, your main focus is his money not his career blablabla...

From the topic of the post, the guy just dodged a missile. You did him a favor by walking away, now his little money is save and someone else can come into his life to give him the help he needs genuinely. While you need to work on yourself before going into a new relationship for your own good.

5 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Stefenijoan002 post=90032649][/quote]
You see that you don't have a point.

Stop being a liability and stop all this entitled mentality.
The earlier, the better.

Nah ur type dey use the word "stingy " on any guy that refuse to spend anyhow

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Stallione(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2020
Dump him then and go look for work for urself and stop relying on man's money everytin.How manytimes will i ask naija babes to learn how to be independent n stop complaining up n down,disturbing our peace.Ooh chim oo!!

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Unconquerable: 12:05am On May 28, 2020
Drama queen.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
never said any one owns me anything .now I see you just jump into trend without reading comment very well its a shame to you .coz I remember vividly there was no place I said anyone owns me anything.as a matter of fact I work for myself not kieven depending on my parents whatever .

Y are u now advising her to break up with her BF instead of u motivating her to stop being a leech

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:07am On May 28, 2020
prettysassygirl:

I like the fact that you broke up with him because he has no vision. Mehn u can't even begin to imagine the trauma you would go through in marriage with a lazy ,arrogant and vision less man. The other reason is a totally different ball game. Girl you need to reset your brain, you being in a relationship doesn't mean u must earn money from your partner. Entitlement mentality is something we Nigerian girls should get rid of. You are not his responsibility.
If he wants to give you money on your birthday,its totally fine, but it has to be his decision and not a demand from you. Did you buy anything for him on his birthday? When did love turn to meal ticket and poverty alleviation program? Please change your mindset and be an independent lady.

You're wise.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Omoluabi16(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:

U sure sey U Sabi wetin entitlement mentality means?

tell me sir, i'm willing to learn.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by foleskay(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...
What a mentality. A boyfriend must be a giver?? Must kee you there

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by bizhop01: 12:09am On May 28, 2020
NONSENSE POST
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Cowbell521: 12:09am On May 28, 2020
Omoluabi16:
tell me sir, i'm willing to learn.
Carry dictionary or Google.
And use this as example.

Positivechick:
I should help him grow while he doesn’t take care of me , no matter how little. Am sorry I can’t do that .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by emmnprince(m): 12:10am On May 28, 2020
You and the guy have serious problem you need to solve.

The guy must be one of those lazy Nigerian youths PMB made reference to that year!

The guy who practically is not earning had the mind to celebrate his birthday until he emptied or almost emptied his pocket in order to please friends! Only he can actually tell us how he raised the money.

You know the kind of guy you're in a relationship with. Broke and not doing something worthwhile to earn, yet you are demanding money from him to support your upcoming birthday, when you should be responsible for your birthday expenses.

Do you want him to go to his family or friends or Zedvance to collect loan all in the name of his girlfriend's upcoming birthday bash?

Assuming I see una two this night, I for konk sense into una heads.

But we need to hear your would-be ex or ex-boyfriend's side of the story because this is a one-sided story and it is unwise of us to pass our judgment and dish out our thought/advice.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Cowbell521: 12:10am On May 28, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...
And na person go later date and marry dis one naw?

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:12am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

You see that you don't have a point.

Stop being a liability and stop all this entitled mentality.
The earlier, the better.

Nah ur type dey use the word "stingy " on any guy that refuse to spend anyhow

Goodnight
I said it n u just confirm it that you don't know how to read .I know ur type you're here to jump n comment n if you're even doing it well it would have been good .I think u go back n read slowly so u understand what I wrote coz I see you're stingy urself n ur fear is u don't always like people say it out so it pained ur soul coz u re broke n jobless that has really affected ur reasoning faulty .beside I'm not the one who told u to be a broke ass niggar .go get a job n stop all this your ranting online
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by fmwise2k(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
My dear don’t allow the comments from stingy broke men affect you , Focus on urself , u would met someone better. He doesn’t even deserve you
You should work on yourself too and stop calling people broke.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by drjoshua91: 12:14am On May 28, 2020
foleskay:

What a mentality. A boyfriend must be a giver?? Must kee you there

Ogun will join and kee her.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
I said it n u just confirm it that you don't know how to read .I know ur type you're here to jump n comment n if you're even doing it well it would have been good .I think u go back n read slowly so u understand what I wrote coz I see you're stingy urself n ur fear is u don't always like people say it out so it pained ur soul coz u re broke n jobless that has really affected ur reasoning faulty .beside I'm not the one who told u to be a broke ass niggar .go get a job n stop all this your ranting online

Let me try and school you before I go to bed

Let me ask u some questions

What's your definition of a stingy man

Just because I'm trying to pass an important message, u just concluded that I'm broke and jobless

All these girls will never stop to amaze me

8 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:16am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

Whatever that will give you peace of mind and happiness, go ahead and do it. But please don't use his mistakes to punish other good guys like me that might approaching you for serious relationship.

Please be kind to invite your boyfriend over here to speak for or defend himself here.

Happy birthday in advance, sweetie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by TheTruth99: 12:17am On May 28, 2020
Aside having a very low self esteem, you are wired to think that the assessment of a good relationship is the ability to give you cash.

I want to ask, don't you have any dignity? That your birthday is approaching and you said he would be giving you some cash on the day.. From where?

You sounded like you would mind he was an armed robber as long as there's is cash to "go fund you".

Listen, no body owes you shit...in any relationship the goal is to find out if both of you are compatible. Ladies, y'all need to drop this ownership mentality and understand that sex is not an exchange for money in any relationship. And you must not have sex to have a relationship with your partner.

That doesn't mean he cannot give but STOP assuming your partner is bad because that cannot meet your monetary and hungry tendencies

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Gsentme(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=James4bright post=90013418]

You seem like a really cool girl. Don't listen to those random guys making you look like a gold digger. That dude isn't serious about his life, let him be.

I wish I had a girl who really cared about my career that much. [/quote See them.. Indirectly toaster.. Kuku tell her you need a girl friend instead of beating around the bush... Mtschewwwwweeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2020
Congratulations on your breakup. So having discontinued the relationship, what exactly do you want us to do? You weren't seeking our advise on the best way to go around the relationship, you already broke it. Are you here to seek our sympathy or just for the sake of showing us your dirty laundry in the open?

If your account is accurate, The guy acted financially immature in the relationship, just like a parasitic organism or for the benefit of the doubt, a symbiont. We your audience don't know the terms of the relationship, especially the give-and-take aspects. That being said, I must confess that you also acted emotionally immature in your approach to end the relationship (especially when birthday money happened to be the circumstantial excuse). It shows an advanced sense of entitlement on your path rather than seeing it as a privilege or gift. This singular action makes it difficult for us to defend you.

However, you have one thing going well for you, and that's your sense of quick observation. Having carefully studied him and his sense of direction in life, go for your dreams and quit crying over spilt milk. It's better you focus on your own future, probably with a like-minded husband-material (don't ask me how many yards o!). Above all, Overcome the bitterness of that past relationship and don't make your next boo pay for his sins.

5 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by foleskay(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2020
drjoshua91:

Ogun will join and kee her.
Lol cheesy
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by James4bright(m): 12:19am On May 28, 2020
Cowbell521:
Bros... Make U hia the guy side naw...He sure me sey wen him talk, U go pray make U no meet person like her.
Day girl get entitlement mentality. She no even believe in herself.

True sha.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Gsentme(m): 12:21am On May 28, 2020
James4bright:

You seem like a really cool girl. Don't listen to those random guys making you look like a gold digger. That dude isn't serious about his life, let him be.

I wish I had a girl who really cared about my career that much.
See them.. Indirectly toaster. Kuku tell her you need girlfriend instead of beating around the bush... #yeyeperson

7 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by MakyavelitheDon(m): 12:21am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

From the way you wrote it's obvious you're a child.

First of all it's not the job of your boyfriend to continuously be paying you allowance. Especially as you both served together and were receiving the same 'allawee'. If he has extra to spare you.... No problem. But u make it sound like you're entitled to periodic allowance from yr boyfriend.

This type of mindset is unfortunate.
It closes yr own brain and prevents you from seeing where you yourself ascend to.

A young couple must support each other and not be putting each other under unnecessary pressure. For your relationship was drives by vision then both of you would help each other along the path to achieve that vision.
But from the look of things both of you were dating for the convenience.

Maybe the breaking up go allow una brain open

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.