Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (50939 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Hightser: 3:19pm On May 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Thanks for your reply.
Let me explain to you.
I have never been to Lagos before, but I got a job at a tech company located in lekki phase 1 as a junior software developer to be on probation first before the full employment. I'm not currently in Lagos because of the lock down and I have explained to them and the company understood albeit with me doing some stuffs remotely.
So I am only looking for the the cheapest and cost effective accomodation within the said environs. I can upgrade when things get better. So I will appreciate if you can take time and explain to me.
By the way, I have a cousin that stays in mainland (his brother said it's festac city... I don't know much about Lagos sha). I'm planning operating from his place temporarily, but he is telling me that it's too expensive and stressful and all that.
So I would love to know what the rough estimate looks like and if I can afford to get a place with that company's location.

This is my first real job post nysc

Wao, congrats on your first job sir, and it's tech too, hope it's programming cause that's what I love so much, BTW, festac town to lekki phase 1 is a 1;30 minutes journey every morning and evening after work, it will be stressful, you have to leave home as early as 5am to be able to meet 8am office time and you will spend up to 1500 naira to and fro daily, so I don't know how you want to do it, you can chat me up on WhatsApp Sha, send your number to vowsnig@gmaildotcom
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by FanOfMyself: 4:13pm On May 29, 2020
Hightser:

Wao, congrats on your first job sir, and it's tech too, hope it's programming cause that's what I love so much, BTW, festac town to lekki phase 1 is a 1;30 minutes journey every morning and evening after work, it will be stressful, you have to leave home as early as 5am to be able to meet 8am office time and you will spend up to 1500 naira to and fro daily, so I don't know how you want to do it, you can chat me up on WhatsApp Sha, send your number to vowsnig@gmaildotcom
Okay sir.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by kriss27(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2020
Hightser:

Baba it depends on the location, from aja to lakowe to awoyaya to ibeju lekki, you can get for 200 to 350 total package.
Okay thanks
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Elimon(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2020
VULCAN:
After telling him advice is not necessary you went ahead to advise him. grin

My brother...i am a Nigerian
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by VULCAN(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2020
grin grin grin

Elimon:

My brother...i am a Nigerian
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by ArcToyin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hightser:
Hello guys, so I'm skeptical about this decision I'm about to take, my girlfriend will be joining the next batch of NYSC and I have been thinking of telling her to work it to Lagos.

Truth is, she learned fashion design sometime and she likes modelling for clothing brands and she teaches too, I believe with all of this she stands a chance of getting something tangible in Lagos than going to serve in one village.

My fear is this, (I recently got an accommodation, a single room self contain on the island, haven't even told her yet)
So I need time to plan my future, I'm not fit financially to start fending for someone, if I am then my younger sister should be the one to come over ( though her service year is next year)

But if my gf is to come here, the agreement will be clear and concise, you fend for yourself while I fend for myself, don't worry, the relationship is that defined and she understands.

My reason of wanting to do this for her is cause she has been very nice to me and she has helped me out financially and otherwise in the past though I repaid her.

But guys, my major fear is living with a girl in the same house, won't attachment get serious, what if she gets pregnant? I don't want anything to hinder my plans, I'm 29 actually and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon.

Please I need advice and contributions.

If you think well, you will get the answer.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Oceanblaze(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2022
You have been taking your olosho's to his house too na,e reach your turn you carry matter come nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.