Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (50938 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Pusyiter(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
You already know what you want and what is good for you
Ask yourself: what is the benefit of her staying with you rather than nyanshing everyday thereby loosing focus of the bright future ahead of you especially when belle enter?
My cent, this is your time to plan.
Your babe is secondary and phuck also.
Unsuccessful men run after women while successful men, women run after them.
Be wise!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Ishilove: 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
collinsfhk:

Are you for real? As a Christian, he should pray whether to stay with girlfriend or not? What kind of Christianity are you practicing? Please repent. Thank you
Lol. It is called 21st century liberal Christianity

3 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Wolexdey(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Kingrefreshed: 12:50pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:
Hello guys, so I'm skeptical about this decision I'm about to take, my girlfriend will be joining the next batch of NYSC and I have been thinking of telling her to work it to Lagos.

Truth is, she learned fashion design sometime and she likes modelling for clothing brands and she teaches too, I believe with all of this she stands a chance of getting something tangible in Lagos than going to serve in one village.

My fear is this, (I recently got an accommodation, a single room self contain on the island, haven't even told her yet)
So I need time to plan my future, I'm not fit financially to start fending for someone, if I am then my younger sister should be the one to come over ( though her service year is next year)

But if my gf is to come here, the agreement will be clear and concise, you fend for yourself while I fend for myself, don't worry, the relationship is that defined and she understands.

My reason of wanting to do this for her is cause she has been very nice to me and she has helped me out financially and otherwise in the past though I repaid her.

But guys, my major fear is living with a girl in the same house, won't attachment get serious, what if she gets pregnant? I don't want anything to hinder my plans, I'm 29 actually and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon.

Please I need advice and contributions.

Who are you asking. If you're qualified to have a girlfriend then you're qualified to take decisions.

Stop asking us for help

5 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by wink2015(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2020
IF SHE GET PREGNANT IT IS YOUR OWN CUP OF TEA !
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by DEGABA(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
Dont try it

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Aboks(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
So that you go give her belle abi

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
No Chase her
QUICK
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by shogsman(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
If she lives with you agreement or not you'll end up Fending for her ,I see you becoming a father in less than 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by adam4success(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
U can allow it but if she die.u will go and dance soapy at ikoyi prison

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by 900warriorz: 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
Replies don full under split seconds...Nawa for una oo.

If na better post, comments go dey drop one one grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by okeynelson: 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
A clients needs a female messenger ASAP
location Lagos
salary very attractive
while not join the conversion here to find out more https:///EwhZn4nDFap0qALgs6foP9
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by gambia(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
Dont try it, my two cent.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by richeeyo(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2020
Believe me, you would soon loose weight, talking from experience ooo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Heffalump(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2020
Dear OP, incase you chose your GF to squat with you, kindly send us invitation for Naming Ceremony soon kiss

Better stay alone and pursue your life dreams first bro.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by LordShiva97(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2020
t
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by KakiP(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
collinsfhk:

Are you for real? As a Christian, he should pray whether to stay with girlfriend or not? What kind of Christianity are you practicing? Please repent. Thank you

grin grin Please repent....wahala dey for dis naijiria.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Lexusgs430: 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:
Hello guys, so I'm skeptical about this decision I'm about to take, my girlfriend will be joining the next batch of NYSC and I have been thinking of telling her to work it to Lagos.

Truth is, she learned fashion design sometime and she likes modelling for clothing brands and she teaches too, I believe with all of this she stands a chance of getting something tangible in Lagos than going to serve in one village.

My fear is this, (I recently got an accommodation, a single room self contain on the island, haven't even told her yet)
So I need time to plan my future, I'm not fit financially to start fending for someone, if I am then my younger sister should be the one to come over ( though her service year is next year)

But if my gf is to come here, the agreement will be clear and concise, you fend for yourself while I fend for myself, don't worry, the relationship is that defined and she understands.

My reason of wanting to do this for her is cause she has been very nice to me and she has helped me out financially and otherwise in the past though I repaid her.

But guys, my major fear is living with a girl in the same house, won't attachment get serious, what if she gets pregnant? I don't want anything to hinder my plans, I'm 29 actually and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon.

Young Man, you can't eat your cake and have it...... Don't start what you can't finish....

Will she get pregnant? Probably, if you have unprotected sex......

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by shogsman(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
900warriorz:
Replies don full under split seconds...Nawa for una oo.

If na better post, comments go dey drop one one grin grin grin
Its because questions about life is the only thing everybody both intelligent and unintelligent have an opinion about.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by dammywapes(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2020
Bro i see where u say uneva gallant with money my advise bros no try bring her in o cos uno go fit finish wetin u wan start i dey talk frm xperience n again u mention ur sis i go like make u see ur fam first. Girl fit leave anytime but fam go always dey deir for u anyday
Hightser:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Onyi22(f): 12:55pm On May 28, 2020
Even if we advice you from now till next year, u will still go and do what your mind tells you,
So no need of wasting my time

3 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by styless(f): 12:55pm On May 28, 2020
You better think deeply about it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by shogsman(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
paulolee:
you spoked lyk who have already made his choice bt need online advise to put the blame on when things go wrong....all i can say is...my dad always tell md that "that thing wey u dey do in secret for night go surely show face for morning"
Spoke you mean grin
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by gambia(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
Even if we advice you from now till next year, u will still go do what your mind tells you,
So no need of wasting my time

You nailed it. grin
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by nonmonk(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
I'm Black Icon,
I'm a participant of PTCSHARE. PTCSHARE is free paying platform, Which was established June 2019, Which pays in dollar.
Join Today for Free and earn more than #35000 in a month. its 100% legit and welcoming so you got nothing to worry about.
for more details ,
explanations

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by infogenius(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2020
Op
Ask urself if it is morally right to ask a lady to live with u when u're not married to her

That ur condition of fending for urself won't work. U want to be banging her free of charge because u're providing accommodation.

Think clearly how u'll fend for to and of course u're on a cruise into Abuja wedding
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by TheBusinessHub: 12:58pm On May 28, 2020
Kikiki
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

It will end in premium tears and you may become a father soon.
You’re going to be having sex with her and she’s going to be fending for herself... you’ve shortchanged her.. and trust me every woman is a walking calculator.
She’ll throw tantrums and even open an anonymous thread for you.

Young man, You can’t eat your cake and have it. If you never ready, make you no ‘redi’ o... Free things dey purge belle..woman matter is unending and may hinder your journey as a man.

Once again, it Will end in Tears!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by oyeb15: 12:59pm On May 28, 2020
Squart her and bleep her like tomorrow no dey cos she will eventually use you as stepping stone to a richer guy and dump u. Enjoy your stock while it last.
Moreover, couples life is d sweetest. But if u work most hours, access ur neighbors b4 bringing ur girl.

I hate having neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by InvertedHammer: 12:59pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

/
At the end of the day, it is your life.

Why do you need strangers to advise you on how to live your life?

Some of you are shameless.
/
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by 2kurupt(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2020
Belle loading... cheesy cheesy

On a serious note if you want to assist her like you say, then it must not be by having her squat at your place. It's national service she's being posted for, not a refugee camp.

FYI forget about all that arrangement you think you guys have. If she's staying at your place you must fend for her, there's no 2 ways about it.

Use your tongue and count your teeth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her / If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.