Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (50935 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by stormborn28(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

For now, sex with my gf is the only sin I can't run away from.
hmmmmm....Oturugbeke
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by tightpussy156: 6:13pm On May 28, 2020
Selfish boy.wen she they come stay wit u since u go Bleep the bitch an discharge the bitch quickly u no complain to anybody now he don reach time for u to help d bitch for accommodation you they run four forty abi.so u expect d bitch to rent her own house for lagos wen you her boyfriend they lagos.wise up man no run from ur responsibility.who quote me hug transformer
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Terz4christ: 6:13pm On May 28, 2020
Toluwashe778:

bros, to the ops, he is trying to render assistance (i hope u get that)
the reasons why i suggested he should pray is that if his faith did not condemn it and if he is sure there will not be problem afterward then it is fine. or did ur bible not tell u about helping others?

He has a good intention towards her but the risk is also high
You don't know what you are saying. What kind of christian prays to God to see if he can take in a single lady he isn't married to into his house I'm the name of help. Can't you be real to your self? Don't try to use God to feel good. No body can use God, u can only deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by stormborn28(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
Bola146:
Explain to her, she should understand living together with a man that has not married you is very bad and risky.

Hmmmmmmm... OP Don dey lambs the kpekus tey tey

by Hightser: 11:35am
Geeksamir:
Hmmm
Just kukuma tell us that u want free kpekus

Lol, been getting the free kpekus or whatever for as long as I recall, it's not new, I'm talking about something serious helping her find her feet on something tangible.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by therajah: 6:18pm On May 28, 2020
Dont try it. Dont stay together!
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by stormborn28(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2020
Caramelskin:
There is no point since the disadvantages of accommodating her outweighs the advantages. Do not make decisions that will lead to had I known. Just do what you think it’s best for you.

OP don dey lamba the kpekus tey tey

by Hightser: 11:35am
Geeksamir:
Hmmm
Just kukuma tell us that u want free kpekus

Lol, been getting the free kpekus or whatever for as long as I recall, it's not new, I'm talking about something serious helping her find her feet on something tangible.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by stormborn28(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
oyeb15:
Squart her and bleep her like tomorrow no dey cos she will eventually use you as stepping stone to a richer guy and dump u. Enjoy your stock while it last.
Moreover, couples life is d sweetest. But if u work most hours, access ur neighbors b4 bringing ur girl.

I hate having neighbors.
hmmmmmm...you no want make neighbour chop from there

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Kboyvic(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2020
Toluwashe778:
Candid advice

Pls pray well about it especially if u are a Christian because there is more to living together than pregnancy (anyway the probability of that happening is high). What if she fall sick?
What if anything happens her.

Everything is not all about prayer ok
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by chukwunweikeemi(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Hightser post=90045653]

You need to first admit you are a sinner and then accept Christ Blood sacrifice to be the FULL payment for your sins.When you do this you become born again and the Holy Spirit comes to live in you.It is the Holy Spirit that will convict you of sins and help you live a life that wlll be pleasing to God.Remember that God is not keeping us so we can consume resources(heat and light from sunshine,food,water..etc) to live a life that will provoke him but rather to live a life that will glorify his name.Ye must be born again.God bless you.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by nwaimoroseyaho: 7:22pm On May 28, 2020
He who loves Glass without G, also take away L and that is he.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by scoundrel(f): 7:35pm On May 28, 2020
Was a new account honestly necessary? Now I strongly hold the opinion that these are creative writers. Nairaland moderators, my service is 45,000 NGN per story. Let me put that out there first.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by collinsfhk(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2020
Toluwashe778:

bros, to the ops, he is trying to render assistance (i hope u get that)
the reasons why i suggested he should pray is that if his faith did not condemn it and if he is sure there will not be problem afterward then it is fine. or did ur bible not tell u about helping others?

He has a good intention towards her but the risk is also high

Which faith are you talking about. The same faith that Peter had, that made him swear he will not betray Christ? Same faith that Judas had that he ended up selling the Lord? Or same faith that Saul had when he was sent on a mission? Bro, flee every appearance of evil. Don't take grace for granted.

Help indeed. Like I said earlier, repent. There is different between religion and Christianity.

Stay blessed.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by madgoat(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

Lol, laugh wan kee me here, Bros I finished school 2018 after obtaining OND and Bsc, masters on my mind, now I have an apartment and a car, recently registered a business name to launch one of my ideas into a company before the year runs out, I don't know what you mean by useless but Bros, I won't even marry in the next 5years.

You need help and counselling.
I wish your girlfriend can run far from you.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by vickybantin(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2020
ure 29 and ure not ready to settle "anytime soon" mmm u wan dey like methuselah bfor u marry?? to me theres ntn there allowing ur gf stay with u...like u said she understand that shed be taking care of herself. so why stress it?? about the pregnancy part,una never dey bang bfor??as she no carry belle all those while use the same method
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Bestman66: 11:58pm On May 28, 2020
If at 29 you are not planing of getting married, then how soon will that plan be. At 40 or 45. Early marriage is the best in life.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Tannhauser(m): 3:06am On May 29, 2020
collinsfhk:

Are you for real? As a Christian, he should pray whether to stay with girlfriend or not? What kind of Christianity are you practicing? Please repent. Thank you

���
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by UcheforGod(f): 4:28am On May 29, 2020
Hightser:
Hello guys, so I'm skeptical about this decision I'm about to take, my girlfriend will be joining the next batch of NYSC and I have been thinking of telling her to work it to Lagos.

Truth is, she learned fashion design sometime and she likes modelling for clothing brands and she teaches too, I believe with all of this she stands a chance of getting something tangible in Lagos than going to serve in one village.

My fear is this, (I recently got an accommodation, a single room self contain on the island, haven't even told her yet)
So I need time to plan my future, I'm not fit financially to start fending for someone, if I am then my younger sister should be the one to come over ( though her service year is next year)

But if my gf is to come here, the agreement will be clear and concise, you fend for yourself while I fend for myself, don't worry, the relationship is that defined and she understands.

My reason of wanting to do this for her is cause she has been very nice to me and she has helped me out financially and otherwise in the past though I repaid her.

But guys, my major fear is living with a girl in the same house, won't attachment get serious, what if she gets pregnant? I don't want anything to hinder my plans, I'm 29 actually and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon.

Please I need advice and contributions.

But why are u thinking of living with a girl that you have not married in the first place? Immorality everywhere. smh
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by FanOfMyself: 5:09am On May 29, 2020
Hightser:
Hello guys, so I'm skeptical about this decision I'm about to take, my girlfriend will be joining the next batch of NYSC and I have been thinking of telling her to work it to Lagos.

Truth is, she learned fashion design sometime and she likes modelling for clothing brands and she teaches too, I believe with all of this she stands a chance of getting something tangible in Lagos than going to serve in one village.
Hey bro, please how much did it u cost to get a room self contain in lekki. Please I need to know ASAP.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by annsrealms(f): 6:27am On May 29, 2020
Hightser:
so going to serve in one village in katsina is where she will find her husband? Don't you think she will find a suitable person in Lagos than a village? And who told you I don't have plans to marry her? After NYSC the next thing you are suggesting for her is marriage, after you all will be clamouring for independent girls for marriage, what do you all really want sef.

How can she find a suitable husband living with you? Don't you have other relations she can stay with?
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Mrpojj(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2020
Hightser:

My fear is this, (I recently got an accommodation, a single room self contain on the island, haven't even told her yet)
So I need time to plan my future, I'm not fit financially to start fending for someone, if I am then my younger sister should be the one to come over ( though her service year is next year)

But if my gf is to come here, the agreement will be clear and concise, you fend for yourself while I fend for myself, don't worry, the relationship is that defined and she understands.

My reason of wanting to do this for her is cause she has been very nice to me and she has helped me out financially and otherwise in the past though I repaid her.

But guys, my major fear is living with a girl in the same house, won't attachment get serious, what if she gets pregnant? I don't want anything to hinder my plans, I'm 29 actually and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon.

Oga allow her stay another state so you can concentrate on building yourself

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by SirBunky85(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2020
collinsfhk:

Are you for real? As a Christian, he should pray whether to stay with girlfriend or not? What kind of Christianity are you practicing? Please repent. Thank you
well said.I just so wonder Wch kind Christianity most of us dey practice today.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 29, 2020
You're just confused. You already know what you planned to do, so why seek our opinions. Anyway, if you were my brother, I would simply advise you to let her be and pursue your ambitions. You certainly don't need the distractions and inconveniences that come with keeping a woman while not married to her. I bet you'd regret in the end. At this time you just need to pursuing your business or career so that you can at least afford to be sending small small money to your mum and little ones back home from time to time. If you bring in this girl into your home, even though she might not become entirely useless to you in the very short run, you will see you can't afford again to send anything home to your people. Take my advice. Perhaps your decision to bring her over is based on fear, or jealousy, that other men will start sleeping with her if she goes elsewhere to serve. I'm sure that's your fear.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by mywells: 8:31am On May 29, 2020
Don't try it at all,stay alone on till you're officially married.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Olawrites: 8:31am On May 29, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
At the end of the day, it is your life.

Why do you need strangers to advise you on how to live your life?

Some of you are shameless.
/
Exactly, at 29 he can't take decision on his own
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 29, 2020
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Elumity414(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2020
Join the group for fun

https:///D857rK6jatZBKohhxnPwUZ
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Grateful02(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2020
not planning to settle down soon?? Sorry to say bro you don't need an advice here

Hightser:

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2020
donbachi:
living lovers..but u wan do wetin married people dey do.

best of luck
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Greatzeus(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2020
Hightser:

Take it from me, nobody who lives in a self contain can work NYSC to Lagos for anyone. In fact if you have the money for working her Nysc to Lagos,the chances that you will succeed is very low. Not to talk of a poor guy like,even your savings isn't enough.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Hightser: 1:24pm On May 29, 2020
Greatzeus:

Take it from me, nobody who lives in a self contain can work NYSC to Lagos for anyone. In fact if you have the money for working her Nysc to Lagos,the chances that you will succeed is very low. Not to talk of a poor guy like,even your savings isn't enough.

This one is mad, how much to work NYSC to Lagos? What kind of self contain are you thinking? I got mine for 300k, cleanse your mind of whatever is there.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Hightser: 1:26pm On May 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Hey bro, please how much did it u cost to get a room self contain in lekki. Please I need to know ASAP.

Be specific about the lekki bro, phase 1, VGC, jakonde, Aja?
You can use jiji to get price lists, but it ranges from 1.5m to 200k respectively.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by FanOfMyself: 2:04pm On May 29, 2020
Hightser:

Be specific about the lekki bro, phase 1, VGC, jakonde, Aja?
You can use jiji to get price lists, but it ranges from 1.5m to 200k respectively.
Thanks for your reply.
Let me explain to you.
I have never been to Lagos before, but I got a job at a tech company located in lekki phase 1 as a junior software developer to be on probation first before the full employment. I'm not currently in Lagos because of the lock down and I have explained to them and the company understood albeit with me doing some stuffs remotely.
So I am only looking for the the cheapest and cost effective accomodation within the said environs. I can upgrade when things get better. So I will appreciate if you can take time and explain to me.
By the way, I have a cousin that stays in mainland (his brother said it's festac city... I don't know much about Lagos sha). I'm planning operating from his place temporarily, but he is telling me that it's too expensive and stressful and all that.
So I would love to know what the rough estimate looks like and if I can afford to get a place with that company's location.

This is my first real job post nysc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.