Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (76478 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
At least she attacked her husband and not the side chick

cheesy cheesy

She obeyed the code. A factory load of pink pill for her. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Joefat: 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
I stand with the wife 100%.. That guy fuvk up.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Babapyro: 4:24pm On May 29, 2020
BaddieKay:
okechukwu, you're very sick grin . Apologize for him cheating and spending precious time and money on another lady? Wow!!
She will over apologize, infact her parents will join the apologizing unless the man is a pussey.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by dederocs(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2020
What fuckery grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Bigseven(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2020
It's so unfortunate that this generation is expose to high infidelity, unfaithfulness and lust. There is no day similar story will not appear on the news. May God help us the men to be determined to be faithful and give our women the grace to keep kpekus in one place.
No to divorce
No to unfaithfulness
No to side chic
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by bluefilm: 4:25pm On May 29, 2020
Chai.

What an insult!!!

Anyway, this is what happens when you allow the woman to pay her brideprice.

The woman had to even tell the nigga that ''you will meet me at home!'' which suggests that she is most probably the one paying the house rent too.

Men don suffa grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Mazigabriel(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2020
FUSS:

You believe that slaps and public scenes can stop a cheating husband? I don't think so.
I know it doesn't stop it but create hatred between them, the should sought things out before another topic in nairaland titled " wife stabs husband to death at home after meeting him with a side chick in the bar"

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Babapyro: 4:26pm On May 29, 2020
Too many weaklings in this generation, see half men supporting the lady,gone are the days when men used to be treated with respect.
Under no circumstances,I repeat no circumstances should a woman do this to a man,even if you find him fvcking another lady you have no right to do this.
I wish I know how the story ended.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Osobi32(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2020
What rubbish! No woman will ever dare this nonsense with me...... Fear won't even allow her come close. The guy is nice that's why she treated him this way. I wish him luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by GindoX(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2020
Mazigabriel:
That serves him right, control his prick he said no.
This man should not go home ooo , before another "Wife kills husband for cheating" booms in nairaland again

Bro, that's a old story. And the woman later stab the man. It was posted here too before... grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Farki: 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
Though the man is a dishonest cheat the woman is abusive and he should just leave her.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Osobi32(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
Babapyro:
Too many weaklings in this generation, see half men supporting the lady,gone are the days when men used to be treated with respect.
Under no circumstances,I repeat no circumstances should a woman do this to a man,even if you find him fvcking another lady you have no right to do this.
exactly my point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Rolexjerry(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
I love the fact that she didn’t fight the side chick, she fought her husband shocked
She should have slapped both of them. Why spare the side chick?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Farki: 4:29pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
That serves him right.
They should learn the hardest way.

Ok let me slap my girlfriend because she cheated on me before...
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by MasterWayne(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2020
Babapyro:
Indeed, it’s a global phenomenon. sometimes I wonder how men of this age turned out to be so senile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 29, 2020
Babapyro:

I hate seeing weaklings like you talk,any man that condones this disrespectful is an excuse of a man,your wife dey slap you,pour soup on your head and you're here telling me nonsense about how she's raising kids,you're not okay.
Calling me a weakling won't change the facts on ground.
If the reverse is the case today, you will be calling the woman a prostitute and be praising this same man for doing worse than this.

The man endured the rubbish out of guilt and the woman did what she did because she felt hurt and was in pain.

Don't hurt people, everyone reacts to pain differently.

As for calling me a weakling, I've come to understand long time ago that those who claim to be tigers on internet are cats in real lives so no offence taken.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Ginalex(f): 4:32pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
[s]As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere[/s]
SHARAAAP

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 29, 2020
Now I understand why d Man decided to look outside,,His wife is Problematic and troublesome ..If u failed to give your husband the utmost Joy and pleasure he Will derive it else where.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by koning: 4:32pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=9gerian post=90091360]The wife even looks hotter than the side chick grin

Side chick has nothing to do with looks. Na to change soup. Most men know that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
Osobi32:
there is nothing strong about this woman and u will be amazed to know that she's not even independent. She's just foolish
Obviously.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Newboss(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
Domestic violence is what some people are hailing here. If it was the woman at the receiving end, we go still dey reason the matter.

If a woman slap you, slap her back on the spot. Don't waste time thinking about it.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Havertz(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
I swear i will break ur back bone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by deeva1: 4:34pm On May 29, 2020
This matter must reach village oo
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Jaspaman: 4:34pm On May 29, 2020
H2ho:
You slapped me? shocked shocked

Okay I'm off with my jackie grin grin

I no say dis guy go turn to meme asap una no dey dull grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2020
Sex is over rated. Time to maintain sexual purity or should we propose Sexual Unfaithfulness Commission (SUC) so that offenders will be taken to, investigated, probed and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Babapyro: 4:34pm On May 29, 2020
J111333:
Calling me a weakling won't change the facts on ground.
If the reverse is the case today, you will be calling the woman a prostitute and be praising this same man for doing worse than this.

The man endured the rubbish out of guilt and the woman did what she did because she felt hurt and was in pain.

Don't hurt people, everyone reacts to pain differently.

As for calling me a weakling, I've come to understand long time ago that those who claim to be tigers on internet are cats in real lives so no offence taken.
Look here, you're a weakling and people like you are like a stain on us real men,if you can support this gross disrespect then only god knows how many lashes you receive from your girlfriend or wife daily.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by safarigirl(f): 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
KosyJerry:
Am filing for divorce after that incident..
LOL, you, the cheat, filling for divorce.

Una no know as divorce proceedings dey go for this country, na wetin make you dey talk some things and e dey sweet you formouth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
pocohantas:

She obeyed the code. A factory load of pink pill for her. grin grin grin
She is an Icon cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by 24kmagic: 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
Staged
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Slimsly100(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2020
divineuk:
Bad condition

......... volume 5
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
I love the fact that she didn’t fight the side chick, she fought her husband shocked

Precisely!!!... One's grouse should never be with the side chick or side dick... The wayward and philandering partner should take all the cake.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Blackmann001: 4:36pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere

Say only what you know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.