Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,026 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (76925 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

She is an Icon cool cool

Should we build a statue for her?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Newboss(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2020
J111333:
Calling me a weakling won't change the facts on ground.
If the reverse is the case today, you will be calling the woman a prostitute and be praising this same man for doing worse than this.

The man endured the rubbish out of guilt and the woman did what she did because she felt hurt and was in pain.

Don't hurt people, everyone reacts to pain differently.

As for calling me a weakling, I've come to understand long time ago that those who claim to be tigers on internet are cats in real lives so no offence taken.

Men are NEVER praised for slapping a woman or abusing her. It's so bad that most men will even castigate you for retaliating against a woman.

Get your facts right. Put sentiment aside. This is domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Naija246: 4:37pm On May 29, 2020
I just weak sad
I'm extremely dissapointed at the comments made by 'MEN' on the first page

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by amliftedhigher: 4:37pm On May 29, 2020
Old video.
However it seems say na the wife get the money wey the guy man dey spend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by seanjy4konji: 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by davidbanner(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere

abeg_ don't always be on the defensive side...

Man got caught, His wife reacts, the husband played the 'calm game' ...and you're saying he's a weakling...

abeg, jare..

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by 99persait(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
It a pity men make mistake marrying Jezebel as wives.But self control and patience can save one from trouble.the man in the picture could have the option of stabbing the wife out of anger which may leave to her death.i bet you it the same people that criticize him for not taking action will be the same that will blame him for being violent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by dontbothermuch: 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
Old news. But that's way out of order on the chics side
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by tfelicityk(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
She would have exercise patience...

Did she found out who that lady really is?

What if she is a colleague to the hubby at his place of work?

What if it is a coincidence sharing the same table in the restaurant?

I want to believe this is home video in the making...
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Ginalex(f): 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
fbiokechukwu:
[s]after slapping your husband in the public, you then expect him to come hope and be that loving husband you had before. madam you just drawn a paralell line between two of you, that can never meet each other, until you appologize to him, and beg God to touch his heart.[/s]
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by larryking540: 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
paulolee:
yes...dts d way forward...face ur partner and leave the oda chetee alone...it seems na wen d guy hold enough bar naim d lady de attack sidechicks bt if the guy no too hold kum de cheat ontop, him go chop beatings for d spot and for ous..husstle oo

Really oo
Make guys hustle o......
Before any woman enter ur family make she kw say u na big man already ,,,,

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
Kobicove:
This is an old video...this event happened over 3 years ago

That notwithstanding any lady that tries this rubbish with me will probably not live to tell the story!!!

So, why not be open with her about your infidelity, if she isn't down with it, you part ways amicably and immediately... Why endanger your life and the lives of 2 other women?!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Angelfrost(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2020
uthlaw:
I won't fill for divorce but cut off that hand she should to slap!

So, you will basically prefer to go to jail?!... Where is the sense in that??!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by larryking540: 4:40pm On May 29, 2020
99persait:
It a pity men make mistake marrying Jezebel as wives.But self control and patience can save one from trouble.the man in the picture could have the option of stabbing the wife out of anger which may leave to her death.i bet you it the same people that criticize him for not taking action will be the same that will blame him for being violent.

I prefer to marry an illiterate who is very patient to listen than a literate who is always fast to reply back

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On May 29, 2020
Babapyro:
Too many weaklings in this generation, see half men supporting the lady,gone are the days when men used to be treated with respect.
Under no circumstances,I repeat no circumstances should a woman do this to a man,even if you find him fvcking another lady you have no right to do this.
I wish I know how the story ended.
you mean back in theday, when some women would divorce multiple times? Or back in the days, when women were property without human rights? Those days?

Can you survive in those days? Wimpy men talking about back in those days, tomorrow, you will be looking for an independent woman. Na una wey dey talk pass dey end up with soup on your face and multiple slaps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by omoadeleye(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
RichDad1:
How we go settle this matter now ? grin cheesy cheesy

We dan tell am say make he no dey carry his side chicks near him area before

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by larryking540: 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
amliftedhigher:
Old video.
However it seems say na the wife get the money wey the guy man dey spend

With the way she said ,we meet at home ,,,,,
Omo see as e land the man 2hot slap paaaa paaa

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
See fuckup... Fallen hands angry
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2020
What if the supposed "side chic" is a business partner, office colleague e.t.c. Me marriage done finish o!

made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a woman bumped into her husband having lunch with his side chick at a restaurant.

The angry wife who couldn’t stand her husband with another woman landed serious slaps on his face. She asked him how he would have the guts to take a lady out while she is still alive.

She also bathed her husband with the plate of soup which he bought from the restaurant and asked him to meet her at home as she dashed out of the restaurant.

Onlookers at the restaurant inquired from the man how he married such a woman as a wife, while laying insults on her for her attitude.

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVmc5Uv_yH0

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by nams77: 4:43pm On May 29, 2020
Benitam:
She went too far...
The first reasonable comment from a lady.
Yes he was wrong, but hitting him is assault. Most nigerians dont know when they cross their boundary.
Same goes for men who find their wives in compromising positions. They have no right to attack the woman or the other partner.
Best thing is to walk away.

By the way, how did they know that that's his side chick. A couple of times, i have taken female colleagues, even customers out for giving me a job,connection or for a favor they did.
It happens

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Newboss(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Over domestic violence?

It seems most "educated" women ALWAYS see something as bad when it's not in their favour, but are ready to do those same things they deemed bad.

Men are being played by the society into thinking that letting go of some of their privileges would create equality. Whereas, women are lurking by eager to take over those very same privileges they despised in men.

The man's loss is the woman's gain. That is not equality. It's all about turning the table. Disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by macIB(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2020
Olalan:
As much as I condemn cheating by men or women.....the video shows how much of a weakling the man is......a wife slapping the husband not once not twice.....
BTW I wouldn't be surprised if the woman's nasty and troublesome character pushed the man out to find love elsewhere

You are right. Some men look for love outside wedlock due to this type of nasty character.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Champneys: 4:44pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a woman bumped into her husband having lunch with his side chick at a restaurant.

The angry wife who couldn’t stand her husband with another woman landed serious slaps on his face. She asked him how he would have the guts to take a lady out while she is still alive.

She also bathed her husband with the plate of soup which he bought from the restaurant and asked him to meet her at home as she dashed out of the restaurant.

Onlookers at the restaurant inquired from the man how he married such a woman as a wife, while laying insults on her for her attitude.

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVmc5Uv_yH0

Waste of time.
Women will never get it.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
Newboss:

Over domestic violence?

It seems most "educated" women ALWAYS see something as bad when it's not in your favour but are ready to do those same things they deemed bad.

Men are being played by the society into thinking that letting go of some of their privileges would create equality. Whereas, women are lurking by eager to take over those very same privileges they despised in men.

The man's loss is the woman's gain. That is not equality. It's all about turning the table. Disgusting

Uncle, should we build a statue for her? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by semyman: 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
Islam the perfect way
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
grin grin grin Reason why I have no plans for marriage at all

I am enjoying my single life joor. I owe no woman any explanation for how I use my money, where I go. Stress free life I tell you.

Lots of marriages these days on social media you see them smiling and saying they have a happy family, but the truth is most of them are dead inside and looking for the nearest exit cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by larryking540: 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
Kemimarch16:
The man is to be blame not the side chick,serve him right
Provided a lady is not the one feeding me ,or who have me with my career ,she will regret the day she try such ,,,she go pack out of my hux and before she go I go make sure say I disable am ,,,

When they say make guys hustle hard from 20years to 30years before day marry ,day go say na to day carry girls way no get future plans they wan day chase ,,,Bleep any lady way try such any on me ......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes.
I need to call Rochas grin grin
I get job for am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Ginalex(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
Osobi32:
wow! U call him weak for keeping cool but if he had reacted and beat the living day light out of her the whole world will call him a monster. I can beat my chest that she's the reason the man is cheating on her, just look at her attitude.
You're pained she didn't break down and cry before the cheating b*stard and his side chic abi? It's always the woman's fault when a man cheats... Bullsh*t undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
are you not tired of listening to news like this

Life is too short

If I had 200 friends from every Town and villages in Nigeria, I will spark a revolution that will force these idiots into exile.

Just 200 friends from every town, we can take back our country, start with Mass civil disobedience,

Forget about protest, it does not work, there are better ways

Whatsapp my manager on09031745610. Join the revolutio
grandiose delusion

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by EmperorGodswill(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2020
Domestic violence shldnt be tolerated no mata d gender, civil society nd social welfare shld take note, dat woman shld be punished ruthlessly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by larryking540: 4:48pm On May 29, 2020
akinjojo1234:
grin grin grin Reason why I have no plans for marriage at all

I am enjoying my single life joor. I owe no woman any explanation for how I use my money, where I go. Stress free life I tell you.

Lots of marriages these days on social media you see them smiling and saying they have a happy family, but the truth is most of them are dead inside and looking for th

e nearest exit cheesy

As in bro ,,,
My old man day discuss about marriage with me ,I just tell am God forbid ,I no want make one yeye girl con see me finish ,make I get my steady business rolling before I marry any woman ,
And na the day she open her mouth say we made this money together ,na that day thunder of Igbo ,youruba and hausa go strike her head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.