Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (89225 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Aksnoopy: 10:37pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:
smiley

You should have labelled all the buildings! 1. Senate building : 11 storey
2. High rise building :10 storey
3. Faculty of arts : 6 storey
4. Patient Jonathan hostel: 20 storey e.t.c. the pictures are incomplete. Kudos to you tho!
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Peppermintflav: 10:37pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

This is new hall!!! If you're a true akokite, you should point out makama, fagunwa, sodeinde and enijoku

I cant see the swimming pool, is it still functional?
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by kaymart: 10:37pm On May 30, 2020
doggedfighter:

Which world? grin grin grin
Next one

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Pascal9: 10:37pm On May 30, 2020
ABU FINE PASS THIS OUTDATED STRUCTURES
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by FreeSpark1: 10:37pm On May 30, 2020
abdullkabar:
Keep the pictures coming My desktop pictures slide is increasing grin
epele, see what we are saying gan

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2020
doggedfighter:

Which world? grin grin grin

Underworld
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by JayPeeOham: 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
UniLag fine yes, but, UNICAL is still the king of them all..... Visit there to know why it's called a Community on it's own. tongue tongue
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Owen247: 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
Jabarzee:
Best University in the world
serious?
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by akmath: 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FORGET DRONE PICTURES. EVEN MAKOKO LOOKS BEAUTIFUL FROM THE SKY.

SHOW US PICTURES OF THE LECTURE HALLS AND HOSTELS. IS IT NOT IN THIS NIGERIA THAT STUDENTS SIT ON FLOORS OF OVERCROWDED CLASSES BECAUSE OF DAMAGED SEATS? undecided.
Just show us za toilets in za hostels.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
BrutusOj:
Chai..having A.C in lecture rooms has become a yardstick of standard now. We should be talking about primary learning resources/facilities for both students and lecturers when talking about standards. Most of the old Federal universities tried in terms of structures, but we are over hyping them already.

Conducive environment is a reasonable yardstick for a standard university. Many of the schools around can't even have electricity and if they do, burglars might have carted every piece of electronics in the halls.

Don't let's be insensitive. I was in Unilag and I know many lecturers wouldn't even teach if power is interrupted. That's standard.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by zeekeyboy: 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
Peppermintflav:

I cant see the swimming pool, is it still functional?

There is no swimming pool at Newhall. You get that at sports center or guest house.

5 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by zuto4u(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
You are just full of negativities for your country
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

UNDER NORMAL SETTINGS SEF WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONING LOCAL SCHOOLS LIKE UNILAG OR HYPING THAT SLUM. EXCEPT THAT NAIJA IS LOADED WITH SLUM-SCHOOLS FROM NORTH TO SOUTH SO WE'RE SHORT OF OPTIONS.
OUR NEIGHBORS LIKE GHANA, EGYPT, S/AFRICA AND THE REST ARE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD.

I WON'T LIE, IT IS BETTER TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS INTO FREE ALMAJERI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH THAN SEND THEM TO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.. BECAUSE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH.

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
According to the story you shared here some days ago cheesy
ednut1:
I remember when i went there for pre degree exam some 15 years ago grin
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Aksnoopy: 10:41pm On May 30, 2020
thatigboman:
which pictures? Show us inside the hostels. I have been there. Unilag is a slum
I can categorically tell you that unilag has the best hostel based on the Nigerian standard in this country. My hostel back then has everything including a standby generator and DStv connection to every room. Power supply in unilag is 24hrs. You can't find a unilag student going for night class with a reading lamp.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I had my undergraduate in Uniben and currently doing my masters in unilag.

Bro, unilag is not overhyped. The school in terms of infrastructure is really doing well. Uniben no near...

Lecture halls are well equipped with either AC or fan. Some faculties like faculty of art even uses elevator that works perfectly well.

Security is top notch.

you forget some people never step out from their comfort zone.

University of Lagos na Topnotch, in academic survival, infrastructures and facilities they're incomparable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2020
Exc2000:

Some of you just open your mouths without any form of reasoning.... I can bet my balls that you haven't even travelled or stepped into any college outside Nigeria yet you are comparing UniLag to almajiree schools out of stupidity

the fact that Nigerian schools don't get rated high doesn't mean they are substandard, it simpy means they are under funded for research and have less papers published in academic journals... in terms of lecturing and delivering knowledge which is the primary responsibility of a uni, I bet you they far out class many , our graduates in Nigerian University are breaking bariers in top colleges overseas, my very own sister who graduated with 2.2 in accounting LeadCity Uni Ibadan , proudly graduated with 2.1 and almost clinching 1st class in law.. in University of Liverpool

PS: I haven't even attended a pubic institution anytime in my entire life nursery to uni was in privates, but I have seen lautech , U.I , OAU, and UniLag graduates do what many grads of other schools cant

Those schools you mentioned, what have their graduates done that graduates from other schools have not done? please be specific and avoid hasty generalisation.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 10:43pm On May 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I can categorically tell you that unilag has the best hostel based on the Nigerian standard in this country. My hostel back then has everything including a standby generator and DStv connection to every room. Power supply in unilag is 24hrs. You can't find a unilag student going for night class with a reading lamp.

Facts

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by thatigboman: 10:44pm On May 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:
well, I was there for NUGA games more than a decade ago. The hostels were dilapidated then, except the new girls hostel.
If what u claim is true, then it's a nice one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Peppermintflav: 10:45pm On May 30, 2020
zeekeyboy:

There is no swimming pool at Newhall. You get that at sports center or guest house.
I know. I mean from the other pictures i didn't see it.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Sanishu: 10:45pm On May 30, 2020
See better uni

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Newwking: 10:45pm On May 30, 2020
Greatest of the greatest..

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Olawale332: 10:46pm On May 30, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by darfay: 10:46pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FORGET DRONE PICTURES. EVEN MAKOKO LOOKS BEAUTIFUL FROM THE SKY.

SHOW US PICTURES OF THE LECTURE HALLS AND HOSTELS. IS IT NOT IN THIS NIGERIA THAT STUDENTS SIT ON FLOORS OF OVERCROWDED CLASSES BECAUSE OF DAMAGED SEATS? undecided.

If it's unilag and lecture halls, forget it we can never be caught unfresh. Unilag hostel are relatively better than most public unis

Greatest (ex) Akokite

8 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:46pm On May 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Unilag is no match for ABU, OAU, UI and a host lot of them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:48pm On May 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unilag is no match for ABU, OAU, UI and a host lot of them..
SECONDED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:

Free Wi-Fi nko? That one is everywhere on campus. Library, hostels, halls, medical center, gardens, banks, just name it.

8 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 10:50pm On May 30, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Conducive environment is a reasonable yardstick for a standard university. Many of the schools around can't even have electricity and if they do, burglars might have carted every piece of electronics in the halls.

Don't let's be insensitive. I was in Unilag and I know many lecturers wouldn't even teach if power is interrupted. That's standard.

Lol.......our lecturer takes us with his laptop every single time using slides from the projector. He used it from beginning of the session to the end. If by any slim chance the faculty doesn't have power, no class. That happened just once and they restored it like 30 mins time.

5 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2020
andrewtosin:
According to the story you shared here some days ago cheesy
what story
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2020
Waiting for Uniport &Unical campus pix/Ariel view

But Gombe state university is one of the finest in state university category.

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 10:52pm On May 30, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Free Wi-Fi nko? That one is everywhere on campus. Library, hostels, halls, medical center, gardens, banks, just name it.

Every Gadem place bro.......i remembered using Google station wifi at Jaja to update my laptop and phone. We have to choose between cocacola wifi or google wifi or cits wifi. Just imagine the cruise.

4 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by BabaO2: 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

Bro, i can categorically tell you that unilag doesn't have lecture halls where anybody sits on the floor. I am not saying this because i am trying to hype the school. Renovations are constant in unilag. Probably because it's in the heart of the city. From 24hrs electricity to free wifi to tarred roads and beautiful lawns to air conditioned lecture rooms etc. Although not the best on international standard due to the state of the country, i will say unilag is the one eyed king in the land of the blind. Thanks

PS: Makoko doesn't look beautiful from the sky.
Oga you have responded well until you started subscribing to inferiority complex. What do you mean by one eyed king. How many international schools have you visited? It is the same all over, the only issue UNILAG used to have was overcrowding in some general faculty courses, otherwise, nothing is substandard in UNILAG .

5 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
Make I no lie, unilag no fine. I've been to that school more times than many students sef.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.