Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (77101 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by kentzz(f): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Go marry make your wife cook food for your brother and his wife n give the 10 meats. Ódé buruku.

Bomb dey your head��

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by uzzyphilip(m): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Not every riff raff should be allowed to trend in this platform, this type of person has to be ignored because he's just a riff raff

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Gordonz07(m): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Food no sweet but you chop am. How much them dey sell sniper first? No allow that woman add am for you for another tasteless food wey she go cook oh... Na express you dey go so o.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Psalms5522: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.
Theif
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Oh my God, you really deserve to be severely reprimanded. You are very shameless and lack self-control. Anyway just overlook it because it's not something you should even bother about.
Lest I forget, you are an example of sibling that could do rituals at herbalist place because of jealousy. Henceforth be content with what you have, if you are not, work harder to increase your bankroll.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by jameel6: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2020
A guy like this will sleep with his brothers wife if given the opportunity, don't go and face your life, do you know how they are managing their home.next time if you are going there buy meat.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by parkisonwilliam(f): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Dan Hooker understands why How to Watch Poirier vs Hooker angled for a fight with Tony Ferguson, but ... Former UFC interim lightweight champion Dustin Poirier vs. ... “This is just something I live for, man,” Hooker recently told MMA Junkie.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Successmind(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2020
You should have requested for the whole pot of soup bcoz u are the in-law..... Mtcheew
What if things ain't going well with the families expenses?
And how often have u asked about their welfare, not to talk of helping the family grow...
Even if u are the god behind the success of your brother learn how to be contended...
Moreso when u ate the meat did u die or did it affect your intestine? ...
Oga stop all dis irrelevant observation and don't spoil your brother's happy home with your flimsy complain and observations..

If u need two or three meats give them money or better go buy meat for your brothers wife....

Come try am with my wife....Lober

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Dewisedick: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Na you give her the 2 pieces of meat to serve you. Please leave her alone in the pandemic. But please form another story make we read...

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by opius: 5:37am On Jun 02, 2020
You just won for yourself the most foolish guy of the year, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 02, 2020
sylvalord:
Just a jobless idiot who wants to eat meat that he did not contribute to buying. Nothing to see here.
Ego personified
His mumu no get Chinese version.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2020
uboma:
@ Op,

You have the entitlement mentality.

Before your brother got married, you used to serve yourself 2/3 pieces of meat.

Now that he's married, the wife served you a plate of rice with a piece of meat. Do you know how much was given to her to buy meat? Do you know if they are trying to manage their resources?

My advice to you is,

Go and get married so your wife can serve your meal with 10 pieces of meat.

Leave your brother's wife alone. She is not married to you.....
He wants to distabilise his brother's marriage.
May God not give a brother like OP
Somebody say Aameen.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Bola146:
Thief cheesy Two meat kill you there, who knows maybe they are just managing for now, oniranu sad
Oniranu, agba darego.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Banter1(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Mtcheeew... is meat your problem? you should thank God you see meat chop sef.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Burgerlomo: 6:02am On Jun 02, 2020
That's very wrong, she suppose to give you all the meat in the soup but sorry if I may ask, how much did you contribute to the cooking? If your answer is nothing then I will tell you to shut the fuckup grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Essien45: 6:08am On Jun 02, 2020
My intention was to insult you but from your last sentence I am going to really insult you.
First and foremost, you are quite silly for posting such on this forum. It shows your level of intelligence because you have no shame.
Secondly, this is not an issue worth discussing about and I would advise you pack yourself and your bag out of your brother's home out of shame. Shameless idiot!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ayomarcel(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Next time steal the pot.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by LegalOpinion: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Lazy youth!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by BammyJJS: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Akinsoladwayne post=90106657]Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.You are clout chaser
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Astonpapa(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Nothing dey here jare
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Richashell: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

Jobless stupid person with a backward African mentality. If in the brother ill tell my wife to never serve you food again
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by easzypeaszy(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

if we like bant u... Den why did ur sick brain feels u must share it here...
RAPIST
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by kaywhy09(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Just tell her the kind of person you are - flesh eater or so. She'll understand.

Check my signature to boost your income
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Duggedised12(f): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2020
nickvanilla:
So your problem right now is meat? I believe you're just trolling anyway. Next!
you would be surprised things like this really do happen. Trivial things people invest their energy in is really baffling. A price of meat can dissolve a marriage in this country besides two pieces of meat is a sign of respect in Nigeria.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by bamidelekay89: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Drkiki:
We go settle the matter!!!��
Nothing to settle here
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by GaniLAb(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
What a celebrated fool!!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by gentlejas: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Please manage the one meat. It’s possible the one left is for your brother. And you know things are no longer the same again.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by pawesome(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

aya...sorry it happened to you..you for enter kitchen carry the whole pot na.what stopped you?
oh yeah...it is not your fvcking house neither is it your fvcking money that they used to prepare the food neither is it the wife the you married for your brother

go get a life stewpid
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2020
Bola146:
Thief cheesy Two meat kill you there, who knows maybe they are just managing for now, oniranu sad

Do they even have to be managing before they decide how many pieces of meat a free-loader is entitled to?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by bellosulaiman(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2020
U see food u no chop? U no get house? Go n eat all the meat in ur pot of soup. For this coronavirus period wey affect everyone. U must b a glutton n a pathetic thief. Ole, ofon, alatenuje!
U r even happy, proud n confident to say it ...
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by yesloaded: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Your brothers wife is doing you a favour, meat is good for body as its source of protein but too much of meat is not healthy for your body. There was a time doctor told me I was eating too much of meat, I shun meat for 2 weeks by myself n replaced it with fish. Now, I eat just 1 piece of meat & fish. Stop eating too much meat, it will cause you more harms than good

In conclusion, you don't have any reasons to report your brothers wife at all because that's her home & you don't know if she's trying to manage the little meat she has in her pot of soup. You can do well by giving her money to cook delicious soup with lots of meat then eat as you like

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Spain007(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

The way some pple love meat ehh...make you no mistake ur partners dickk for meat someday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.